Anyone else here chew raw garlic? I'm trying to kill parasites inside me. I've also been eating spoonfulls of coconut oil and drinking raw turmeric juice.
What the fuck is this parasite meme all about? My mom thinks she has parasites and she eats all kind of weird fermented foods like that and now she's giving herself enemas. Where are you schizos getting this information from?
if you have a parasite in you, you need to see a doctor, you dont so drink kombucha and eat pickled garlic and fermented food all day long. Also do a cleanse while your at it faggot.
>Where are you schizos getting this information from?
See >>7272983. Dr. Oz is a peddler of pseudo-medical "information" that idiots lap up like mad. His show, along with The Doctors, is like an hour-long commercial for the most recent fad diets and vitamin scams. 90% of these shows revolve around weight loss, and the remaining 10% are about some weird made-up illness that no one has, but which they want you to believe you have so you'll buy whatever product they're hawking this episode.
every 2 or 3 days I chop up half a clove of garlic and eat it on a cracker with hotsauce, It has many health benefits look that shit up.
anon I must advise you strongly agains that
1. you NEED bacteria in your system, you might actually end up damaging your digestive cultures
2. home remedies like these are not effective are removing worms, or other parasites
there is no credible evidence that they are effective, don't take them because they are better than nothing, consider the harm here.
3. eating a diet that is highly irregular can cause a myriad of issue, depending on what you take
nutrient deficiencies, upset stomachs, bloating, mild poisoning, strain on the kidneys or liver are all common damage associated with radical diets
my aunt literally turned orange from a carrot fad diet
4. whatever "properties" a thing is claimed to have, I guarantee you that modern medicine is already way ahead of it
5. false science is common in these areas, it's popular because people find it accessible and trust the familiar; nut it's just whitch doctor science
"eat turtle to live long like a turtle"
"lavender is good for your energies"
"goji berries are high in superdextrophine"
the common elements are
A. claim made with no quantifiers like "true for these people, up to this point, for this much, for this length of time, in combination with this other thing"
B. no base of independent scientific study, many pharmaceuticals fail this test as well
C. relying on the opinion of non-experts "it worked for me" type advertising
You just went on a rant about how science is kewl but then you made a ton of ridiculous claims that contradict modern medical consensus
Maybe you should leave the medical advice to doctors instead of arguing against a straw man from facebook
>"eat turtle to live long like a turtle"
wouldn't it be, "eat turtle and then buy a trailer so you can take your house with you wherever you go just like a turtle"?