[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"White people food is disgusting" What do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 14

File: i6548.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
i6548.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
>"White people food is disgusting"

What do the non-whites mean by this?
Do they really prefer KFC over michelin star restaurants food or is it only memeing?
>>
Dunno but I prefer KFC over michelin star restaurant food and I'm white
>>
>>7270074
literally being pleb and proud of it post
>>
File: michelin_mallorca.jpg (21KB, 617x300px) Image search: [Google]
michelin_mallorca.jpg
21KB, 617x300px
>>7270075
Nah seriously what is this shit it doesn't even look like food at all
>>
>>7270074
Which Michelin Star restaurants have you tried?
>>
>>7270081
Google image search
>>
Asian here, so take this with a grain of salt.

When we say "white people food" we mean the kind of stuff op eats, rather than michelin star restaurants. Lots of cheap pre-packaged convenience food, fake "juice box" type crap with brightly colored dyes and artificial flavors. Obviously, poor white people. Rich people eat pretty similarly regardless of race, so it makes sense to judge a race's eating habits by those of its poorest.
>>
I prefer mid-range type places. The super expensive ones give less food and have high prices and tiny little dishes of whatever the fuck is in that. I really just like eating at Chotchkie's
>>
>>7270065
>pasta with tomato sauce topped with rocket
haute cuisine right there
>>
>>7270103
>boy I sure do love rice
>>
>>7270113
Nothing wrong with rice desu senpai
>>
They mean white american food and they are right.
>>
>>7270103
u dont like chikky nuggers?
>>
>>7270119
only french fried
>>
I have a some nephews and nieces who were raised white. The oldest literally makes gagging noises if he can taste so much as a trace of ground black pepper in his soup. At a holiday meal they will sooner starve than eat turkey and the usual thanksgiving stuff. Their mother brings a box of frozen pizza everywhere they go.
>>
>>7270113
>Boy I sure do love bread
>>
Is pot roast a white person food or is that multiracial?
>>
>>7270103
Asian poor foods are just as bad, with the disgusting rubbery chicken feet and pork trotters
>>
>>7270133
What about kuhrean troop soup
>>
>>7270126

The fuck? Please tell me they're younger than 10
>>
>>7270133
Unami nigga and a proper use of seasonings
>>
>>7270133
Pork trotters may have started out as poor food but they are so good that even well off Asian people eat them.

And these days, well off white people are getting in on the fun. Too bad poor whites can't afford it, except not too bad, not too bad at all.
>>
>>7270143
The oldest is now 12. He's showing no signs of improvement.
>>
>>7270078

>hating on scallops

The faggotry knows no bounds
>>
>>7270126
When it comes to picky eaters I noticed (I work in a restaurant and see how the kids react to new food) that the ones who tells their kids to shut up and eat are latin americans, and asians. While the ones who just let their kids go on whining are white people and middle easterns.
>>
>>7270126
I know some adopted black kids raised by White evangelicals who are in their teens and can't handle the most basic of seasonings.

I suck my teeth at them when they ask for White bread and lunch meat or a pb&j.
>>
the subtleties of most good food are lost on americans who have grown up with lashings of sugar, salt and ketchup on everything.

hence all the plebs here who say things are bland all the time.
>>
>>7270159
so it's not genetic? that's good to hear, that means the cure is close at hand for the white
>>
>>7270161
smoking contributes to the blandness as well here, I think. Also drinking pop with just about everything.
>>
>>7270144
>umemei
lol
>>
>>7270165
The US doesnt smoke much tobacco compared to the rest of the world
>>
>>7270171
Yeah i was just thinking about that after I hit the post button. But it could still contribute to some because probably most basement dwellers or neurotic stressed out people who browse fortune probably smoke above average compared to the average US citizen. But again no proof so it's a mute point now I suppose. I know kids aren't born hating everything and being afraid to eat foods, though.
>>
>>7270175
it's really the other way around
smoking makes them poor
>>
>>7270182
smoking, drinking, lotto tickets, pizza and beer, boxed/canned/microwavable foods instead of fresh, blowing money on things they think are cute or funny instead of paying the power bill or mowing the grass. Going to their last penny for gas for the week to make it to their job and yet first thing pay day is cigarettes and cheap beer and a frozen pizza.
>>
>>7270065
>Do they really prefer KFC over michelin star restaurants food
Try and start a thread on /ck/ about michelin star restaurants and it will become very obvious that most people here do indeed prefer fast food.
>>
>>7270189
I'd rather pay $5 for a good-tasting meal than $100 for 3/4ths of a great meal
>>
>>7270186
>mowing the grass
>valuable use of money
>>
>>7270161
Your average white American was born and spent his whole life within 50 miles of the place his obese mother thought she was passing a particularly large bolus of stool and realized she had gotten pregnant again.

He eats everything from the same Wal*Mart where he has worked full time (that is to say, part-time, since it is Wal*Mart) since the minimum legal age for employment in his state.

His occasional trips into the Wal*Vegetable section of the store have revealed that all vegetables taste exactly the same (like dirty water, basically). No wonder vegans look sick all the time lol! All meats that are not Boars Head peppermill made from real all natural turkey meat is icky and will probably give you e.coli unless it is burned to a crisp. Let alone that crap with bones in it or the skin stiill on.

This is sugar, salt, and ketchup (or hot sauce if you are a fashionable cool hipster) needs to be dumped on everything. Without it, where would the flavor come from? All food is exactly the same.
>>
File: 1424790291259[1].jpg (73KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
1424790291259[1].jpg
73KB, 490x333px
>>7270199
>>
>>7270197
ie buying the gas to be able to because all the poor people always have an empty gas can and stand around the gas station trying to bum for cash to fill their gas can so they can mow their grass
>>
>>7270197
yes because a yard full of 4 foot high grass surrounding your house to hide your broken down vehicles is expected. Stay right where you're at in life, champ.
>>
>>7270193
Yeah, thats obvious. No one would disagree with that.

However, if youre suggesting that fast food and michelin star food taste equally as 'good' and that a meal at a michelin star restuarant is only three quaters of a full size meal, youre almost certainly incorrect.
>>
>>7270208
hank hill detected
>>
>>7270208
>owning exotic 4-foot tall grass
>having a multitude of vehicles in your collection

pretty good where I'm standing
>>
>>7270214
>good
>great
two different words

>meal at a michelin star restuarant is only three quaters of a full size meal
eaten at multiple, never close to enough food. I rarely go out and when I do I want to eat a lot.
>>
>>7270219
If you don't mow it yes it gets very tall and looks awful then the home owners association comes out and fines you for your yard making their business look bad. Is it not like that every where??
>>
>>7270217
Thank you for the compliment. I use charcoal, though. :(
>>
>>7270221
Oh my mistake, I didnt notice that you used two different words.

And I guess if your main aim is to gorge yourself, then perhaps michelin star place arent for you. But that doesnt mean that it isnt an adequate amount of food.
>>
>>7270208
>yard full of 4 foot high grass

A yard is 3 feet.
>>
>>7270229
I live in an apartment so I don't know, but my parents don't live in that kind of neighborhood. I know they need to get a permit to cut down trees and they got denied when they asked for permission to subdivide the property into two 1-acre properties. I think it was the township though, not any home owner's association.
>>
>>7270252
shit is ridiculous honestly. Pay money and buy your own land and house and then people tell you what you can do with it. As soon as the time is right I'm just selling and getting out of this place to buy someplace not in any subdivision with home owners association or anything like that at all.
>>
File: 1408057525012.png (31KB, 511x517px) Image search: [Google]
1408057525012.png
31KB, 511x517px
>>7270239
>>
"White people food" is food that isnt cooked with animal dung or eaten with your hands off a banana leaf.
>>
>>7270253
It varies, my mom lives in a neighborhood where there's an HOA that will come after you if you let things go to shit, but you can do whatever style of landscaping you want as long as it looks intentional. She paid some eco-hippie consultants to develop a botanical mix that matches the original characteristics of the land before the evil white man came. I thought it would look terrible but it actually came out really nice.

But if you just let your shitty kentucky bluegrass grow out of control with dandelions and empty bottles, the HOA will wreck your shit.

I don't have a problem with this. Property values are nice. Some misguided HOAs in conformist areas require that the houses all be painted the same color and the grass should be cut to the same height. That's pathetic, yeah, but who lives in that kind of a place anyway? I've never met such a person.
>>
>>7270262
I work for a lot of people like in your last paragraph doing marble/tile contracting work. They are aliens basically and the HOA has people do all landscaping and mowing/raking/whatever for every house so they are identical in every way except the houses themselves are different shapes but most look exactly the same. I can't stand it. They also don't let them put house numbers on the mailboxes which is pretty confusing trying to find a specific house that I'm suppose to work on when they all look the same. God forbid I drunk park the work van a foot off their drive way on their grass. All hell breaks loose. Mine isn't that bad but still I want out of a community so I can do as I please. Oh look a dying tree in the woods. Bonfire time. Cut it down and chop it up. I can't do that where I'm at now. We can't even have the little metal burn pits for the patio.
>>
>>7270273
>don't let them put house numbers on the mailboxes which is pretty confusing trying to find a specific house that I'm suppose to work on when they all look the same

The irony is that it's motivated by the same fear and paranoia that drives the residents to install megabuck security systems and have loaded guns under every flower pot and sofa cushion.

Then the minister's daughter tries to sneak home the wrong house in the middle of the night by accident and gets her face blasted off by a couple of 155 grain +P+ Black Talons, murrica fuck yeah!
>>
>>7270286
please link even one instance of this happening
>>
>>7270258
lol

nailed it
>>
File: gun_nuts.png (447KB, 648x918px) Image search: [Google]
gun_nuts.png
447KB, 648x918px
>>7270293
>>
Stereotyping the foods of each race is stupid, especially when white people have pioneered cooking to the highest levels and own majority of the best restaurants in the world. Japan and Hong Kong are obviously doing well since they meet some criteria's.

The thing that pisses me off about these comparisons the most though is the people who make the comparisons have never really tried much of that countrys food in the first place and usually buy the food that is white-washed by the chefs there so that the white person can eat it in the first place.

For example; in Australia and other first world countries, most Asian restaurants have to white wash their meals to avoid being over bearing for the customers, this usually comes in the form of removing spice or using something like chicken breast in a meal because offal might be too much for some.

All in all, white people food is at least there and is at least done properly where I am from.
>>
>>7270112
this, lmao. that looks fucking shit.
>>
>>7270295
Wrong. There are house numbers on those residences, you propagandist scum
>>
>>7270295
>tries to sneak home the wrong house
pic implies it was her house

Even if a man makes a mistake and kills his daughter, the tool isn't to blame. That's like blaming the hammer because you hit your thumb. The amount of times guns are used legally to defend the safety of those in the home are far higher than the number of accidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ-z-om7PRU
thank god this man didn't live in a nanny state, who knows what could have happened to him
>>
File: trump4.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trump4.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>7270177

>mute point
>>
>>7270065
White people food is the the unseasoned junk that people on /ck/ love. Stupid shit like
>A good steak only needs a pinch of salt and pepper
Michelin star restaurants know how to use seasoning and their clientele don't have broken tongues. Who the fuck can't taste the food if there is a sauce?
>>
>>7270129
>why not both
This is why Indian is the master cuisine.
>>
>>7270309
>mute
literally who?
>>
>>7270133
>Bashing on chicken feet and pork trotter

Fite me nigga
>>
>>7270317
If you buy steak from a good restaurant it wont come in sauce. You're essentially saying steak has no flavour of its own which is complete bullshit unless it is bad steak, in which case season away and through it in a stew or curry or something. There is no point sacrificing flavour inherent in the meat so you can have more spices or sauce.
>>
>>7270309
I don't like saying Moot so mute is an okay misspelling even though used incorrectly.
>>
>>7270103
nobody likes flyover food

it's not like nonwhite poor people eat 100% fresh and rustic traditional food either:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
>>
>>7270065
Lived and worked in HK for 5 years I have never heard this being said, until I moved back to the states and realized it was coming from this generation of SJW tumblr special snowflake perma virgins.
>>
>>7270103
by what you said here
>When we say "white people food" we mean the kind of stuff op eats, rather than michelin star restaurants

you are saying non-whites only eat at michelin star places and that is incorrect by a huge amount. Could you rephrase it better for me to understand if possible?
>>
>>7270403

No, he's saying "Michelin star" (or lack thereof) has nothing to do with it.

"White people food" is either bland and boring, or it's ZOMG EXXTREME packaged snack foods.
>>
>>7270078
Looks like food 2 me
>>
>>7270402
>HK expat
>eating overpriced Italian in SoHo
>pretending to have taste

how many Filipino prostitutes did you pick up in Wanchai? be honest
>>
>>7270413
Got it now. Thank you for that.
>>
>>7270425
Why would I lie about it? I fucking lost count.
>>
>>7270433
but it wasn't in Wanchai
>>
When I think of Caucasian cuisine, meatloaf and casseroles usually come to mind.

Meatloaf is a very strange dish.
>>
>>7270304
Yeah, guns are the literal, physical manifestation of freedom itself and have the magical freedom-giving powers vested in them by the Founding Fathers. Except when they're just inanimate tools with no special characteristics ;^)

Anyway if we banned guns, paranoid maniacs would just use toilet plungers and tape measures to kill their kids they mistook for the boogyman.
>>
>>7270402
>I was born in le wrong generation
Honestly kill yourself bro, and I mean never my bro
>>
My wife is from HK.
She just bitches at me all day.
I don't have an Asian fetish anymore.
>>
The other day I scolded my grandparents for using salt at a restaurant. I know I shouldn't, but I worry. Grandma has stage 4 kidney disease and is supposed to be on a high water low salt diet, but only ever drinks coffee. Grandpa has diabetes so bad he has to take medicine to sleep at night through the pain of his own feet rotting, but keeps eating junk.

So I asked them come on guys, please go without the extra salt. Is it so important?
They both looked at me and said blankly, "but without the salt, where's the flavor?"
>>
>>7270345
The Kobe steak I got from a 2 star restaurant in Tokyo came with a sauce. The only steak places that don't serve their steaks with proper seasoning and a sauce are the ones that pretend to be high end but really aren't
>>
>>7270820
ha well my local outback has four out of five stars and they're shit. i can imagine how bad a two star restaurant is
>>
>>7270065
>implying i give a fuck what a tire company says about my food
>extra crispy all day
>>
>>7270820
agreed. Almost every high end place I have been to and gotten steak it had some kind of sauce on it. Not A1 or Ketchup obviously, but their own house made sauce or seasoning or this or that. No, cracker barrel and applebees is not what I mean by high end and if you reply to this saying I've never been to a higher rated place you are showing your autism and the fact that you think TGIFridays is high end or Wisconsin Steak House with their shredded onion thing.
>>
File: Gutter oil is good for you.jpg (39KB, 448x313px) Image search: [Google]
Gutter oil is good for you.jpg
39KB, 448x313px
>>7270065
>What do the non-whites mean by this?

The lack of feces and dirt, due to stricter hygiene and food handling standards, and the fact that they tend to use fresh oils and fats, instead of recycled gutter oils, really takes away from the flavor of your average white person dish.

Be it that little bit of poo, residing under the fingernails of most people in the far east, that gets added to the meal during cooking, the animal feces that eventually dries and gets scattered in the wind and lands on street food, or the borderline spoiled meats used by many of my non-white companions, white foods just lack that little something extra we're so used to in the non-white world.
>>
>>7270807
Pretty sure they season it adequately with salt while preparing the dish at any decent restaurant. You were right to bring it up.
>>
>>7270842
I was shocked and saddened though, that they seemed to think without salt, food can't have flavor. They salt everything. They're both incredibly white. Illinois white.
>>
>>7270848
did they taste it first or just automatically start pouring the salt
>>
>>7270848
don't they associate the pain with their lifestyle choices? I can't even live with a cold, I don't know what I'd do if I got arthritis or something permanent
>>
>>7270820
On /ck/, Ruth's Chris qualifies as once in a lifetime fancy
>>
>>7270831
>Doesn't know what two stars mean
You're so dumb
>>
>>7270948
not dumb enough to eat at a two star shithole restaurant.

who eats steak named after a basketball player anyway?
>>
File: 1451328299467.jpg (39KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1451328299467.jpg
39KB, 500x329px
>>7270952
>>7270831
>>
>>7270065
I think you're mixing up race and social class. If by "white people food" you mean fine dining that's really rich people food. Plenty of poor and even middle class whites would find the ingredients and plating at a fine dining restaurant pretentious, and the prices obscene.

If you compare poor people food to rich people food you'll find both are delicious. The only food in America that fails to be delicious is the kind of food concerned health conscious middle class people eat: lowfat this and that, gluten free bullshit, kale juice and the like. Anxiety over eating "healthy" makes this part of the middle class very vulnerable to food fads that usually lead to awful shit.
>>
>>7270952

They're talking about the michelin rating system. Even being rated 1 star means you're basically world class.
>>
>>7271010
You're being played, son
>>
>>7271021

Oh, I guess that was pretty obvious in hindsight.
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (14KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
14KB, 356x200px
>>7271054
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1080x1087px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1080x1087px
>>7270065
I'm pretty sure when people say white people food they mean unseasoned food. And when I say unseasoned I mean with no basic seasoning whatsoever.
>>
>>7271081
In other words, they have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>7270402
>perma virgins
where did that come from? they would just fuck eachother in poly nb lesbian orgies
>>
>>7270065
any self respecting black person would eat at popeyes

>people that arent white are black
Nice
>>
>>7271144
?
>>
>>7271181
Avocado is also a fashionably hip neo-cuisine and only weebs eat sushi
Welcome to /ck/
>>
ITT: white people get booty bothered over a meme
>>
>>7270103
U are making yourself and all of us look bad
>>
>>7271081
A white person definitely made that
>>
>>7270103
I dont know what white people you know but im white and we didn't lice off pre packaged foods. Even when we were poor.
But its pkay when your pickled foods will give you tummy cancer
>>
>>7270229
>belonging to a homo association
>listening to a homo association
>associating with homos
>>
>>7270486
Except if you actually read the post you could see that was not the intent at all.

It was more to the effect of "Everyone who says this is a faggot" and he's right.
>>
>>7270221
Get this lardass a booth at Golden Corral already.
>>
>>7270324
It's regional in India. We get them mixed in our Indian restaurants because we think of India as being just one place.
>>
>>7271828
hometown buffet > flyover corral
>>
>>7270065

>i shaved and put on a miniskirt
>better pull my plate halfway off the table to get my legs in the picture

Every time.
>>
>>7270065
Black anon here, I'll elaborate.

Most ebonkin don't live in areas where they are at all exposed to the home cooking of the average white family, so their exposure comes entirely through shitty fast food, more or less, and the facebook musings of 20-somethings that grew up not knowing how to boil water.

The stereotype is enforced by most shit-tier, cheap places (and even some meh-tier $10-20 meal joints) being deathly afraid of having seasonings that could risk being offensive to the palate of -insert most marketable demographic here - and have bland foods.

So the lack of actually knowing any white people + crappy restaurant franchises and facebook posts being the only exposure to "white" food = a meme amongst niggers that black people can't cook.

And to be honest, if it were true, I'd trade cooking for going to space, creating the internet, and curing polio any day of the week.
>>
>>7270103
>it makes sense to judge a race's eating habits by those of its poorest.

Ok.

Asians:
Dried fish, rice, and tea. Rating: Bland Malnourishment/10

Blacks:
Kool-Aid, McDonalds, Pig's Feet, and Collard Greens. Rating: Heart Attack and Diabetes/10

Indians:
Curry and Rice with curried chickpeas with tea.
Rating: Explosive Poo in Loo/10

Native Americas:
Frybread and Listerine
Rating: Sad Fat Drunks/10

Mexicans: Rice, Beans, Lizard Meat, and tortillas made of lard and gutter oil.
Rating: Delicious Dysentery/10

White People:
Entire jars of Mayonnaise, entire blocks of government cheese, and saltines.
Rating: Fatass/10

If you judge everyone based upon how their poor people food is, all you see is dumb retards.
>>
>>7270159
>suck my teeth
Why do niggers do this?
Please tell me why
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
It means they don't dump tons of spices and seasoning on everything to hide that the actual ingredients are halfway rancid and unfit for human consumption.
>>
>>7271923
What does that mean? Is it a facial expression?
>>
>>7271906
I'll take Asian, Indian, and Mexican please and thank you
The real kind not your stupid /pol/ kind
>>
>>7271081
And when they say unseasoned they mean not drowned in hot sauce. Went to culinary school with a kid who would cook a steak mid rare to prove that he could, and then put it back on to well done and eat it with bbq sauce.
>>
>>7272212
> "white people food"
> Not fresh bread, scones, sausage, sauerkraut kale and kohlrabi.
>>
>>7271842
Yeah they really intend to make the photos be about food or their pet or vehicle or this or that but they just can't help it. They always have to some how be in the photo with it and some are way worse where it's a photo of a cat like 30 feet away in the background and some psychotic weird grinning woman right up front photographing the cat over her shoulder talking about OH MY KITTY IS SO ADORABLE LOOK AT HIM. HE IS THE TINY DOT IN THE BACKGROUND YOU CAN BARELY SEE THAT IS ALL BLURRY AWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE
>>
>minorities and their social memes
>>
>>7270317
>White people food is the the unseasoned junk that people on /ck/ love. Stupid shit like
>>A good steak only needs a pinch of salt and pepper

Pure childish faggotry. If you can't enjoy a good steak without smothering it under heaps of <muh local cuisine spice> you're not an inch better than the ketchup, mayo, cheese crowd. And that's not only wrt to steaks, there's actually a lot of things that I like to taste without too much spices added. I make a hot curry about once a week, pretty sure it would be hot enough for most of you brownies btw.
>>
>>7273780
I second this
>>
>>7273780
A steak that is good enough to be enjoyed by itself is only made better when its properly seasoned and paired with a good sauce. Every single time
>>
File: White people food.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
White people food.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>7270065
Pretty sure that "White people food" refers to meals prepared in middle class American suburbia. The grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, boiled carrots, broccoli, peas, etc. Lazy cooking with little flavour.

In the south of the US there are white people but their food is significantly better. I guess due to being less entitled they put more effort in recipes? Idk. But the bbq/soul food (black people also) is a lot better. Probably a lot less healthy too.

In Europe "white people food" could be appropriated to UK white people, who have pretty shitty cooking in some areas (again, middle class suburbia where they can't be bothered to cook properly) Pic related is a prime example

However in the rest of Europe the phrase isn't used much, probably because white people food is pretty good. Spanish, Italian, French for example.
>>
File: average_southern_european.jpg (16KB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
average_southern_european.jpg
16KB, 375x221px
>>7273837
>Spanish
>Italian
>French
>white
lol no
>>
>>7273837
That person is likely from Northern Europe desu.
>>
>>7271830
It is regional but all wheat centric regions eat rice and all rice centric regions eat wheat. Some variation of rice and daal and puri is eaten all across the country. In the central regions both rice and wheat rotis make up a single meal.
>>
>>7270345
This is the central conceit that stops people from trying new things and white people food from being interesting. The inherent flavor of any ingredient isn't covered up by sauces. It's complemented and elevated by the correct flavor combinations. The reasoning for this school of thought arises from people thinking that dowsing something in a1 or ketchup is the same as serving it with a well made sauce. And since they've grown up and eschewed ketchup they apply it to all sauces too.

The reason having ketchup is looked down upon is because it's generic and something all of us our numb to in terms of flavour because we've tasted it since birth. Thus putting it on anything makes the dish boring by association. A well made sauce or curry however is interesting and unique every time. And rather than dull the flavor of the dish it brings our attention to it.

It makes me sad when people say Indian dishes use spices as a way to cover up bad ingredients. Because it reveals the ketchup based philosophy they have. It also means they'll never understand how flavors and textures complement each other.
>>
File: 1449782894348.gif (549KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1449782894348.gif
549KB, 720x534px
>>7270239
>>
>>7273842
They look pretty fucking white to me
>>
>>7273842
They have more of a right to be called white than hillbillies in the Alps.
>>
>>7273842
He looks like a Swedish Somalian to me...
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.