[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a bottle of Kraken and it burned and taste of alcohol.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: CM_CB_web_V1_184X494_21.jpg (31KB, 184x494px) Image search: [Google]
CM_CB_web_V1_184X494_21.jpg
31KB, 184x494px
I had a bottle of Kraken and it burned and taste of alcohol. Drinking enough of it in one sitting (I rarely drink) eventually left me with less alcohol taste and more sweetness.
I had a bottle of Captain Morgan Cannon Blast and it was deliciously sweet on the first shot, hardly an alcohol taste to note.

There any other alcohol, not just spiced rum, that's delicious, hardly an alcohol taste, but will still fuck me up?
>>
>>7269991
Why don't you just suck off a few guys instead?
>>
>>7269991
wine coolers and semen you pussy faggot
>>
>>7269991
>drinking sweet liquor
>ever

it's almost as if you WANT to be hungover
>>
>>7270030
I wasn't and we destroyed two fifths. I was reluctant to describe it as sweet, because my friend hates sweet liquors but he loved this. The site describes it as a "citrus" taste.
>>
>>7270038
>deliciously sweet
>not sweet

KYM8
>>
>>7270040
My bad, I didn't account for non-english speakers.
It taste sweet to me, but since my friend doesn't like sweet then maybe "sweet" isn't the word I'm looking for, is what that last post was attempting to convey. It was delicious.
>>
>>7270051
you and your friend are both retarded.

also stop shilling your low quality piss juice, we don't want it
>>
File: 1450601312326.jpg (36KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450601312326.jpg
36KB, 500x367px
>>7270058
>shilling
>>
>>7269991
Try Mott's Clemato. Taste breddy gud (not sugary as fuck like most coolers), I'll bump one whenever I feel like changing shit up.
>>
shot jagerbombs
the ones with cola, not with beer
>>
Apparently Bounty Overproof Rum is delicious and will wreck you.
>>
>>7269991
cannon blast sucks. If you're going to drink CM, at least make it Private Stock.
>>
>>7269991
>these shill threads

Just mix something sweet in with your whiskey pussy
>>
File: stop it.png (78KB, 349x348px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.png
78KB, 349x348px
>>7273943
>shill
>>
>>7270007
>>7270011

>I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU BECAUSE I ENJOY DRINKING LITERAL SHIT WATER

Fuck you, alcohol tastes like shit. I only drink angry orchard because it fucking tastes good.
>>
Bacardi Oakheart is my fav.
>>
Fuck off, shill.
>>
File: 5679867897.png (37KB, 589x534px) Image search: [Google]
5679867897.png
37KB, 589x534px
>>7274024
Shill

An accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.
>>
its sad that /ck/ thinks marketers come here

this board probably only has like 2k people per day traffic
>>
If you don't like the taste of alcohol then you obviously don't like alcohol and you need to stop drinking it. Go get a weed prescription.
>>
>>7274054
Found the marketer.
>>
>>7274068
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
Long Island Iced Tea: the cocktail of choice for date rapists. They can actually be made well (the most common mistake is using a cheap or, worse, golden tequila) but you have to use half the gommé specified by the IBA and slightly more lemon juice. Weirdly, it's one of the few cocktails containing where Coke works better than Curiosity Cola.
>>
>>7274025
Is rum the only spirit that's suppose to be "sweet"? I love tequila and would go crazy for a tequila similar to my Cannon Blast experience.
>>
File: mgr.jpg (86KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
mgr.jpg
86KB, 852x1136px
Sipping this tonight.
>>
One last bump in hopes of a sweet tequila.
>>
>Drinking alcohol with the only intention of getting "fucked up"
>Drinking cordials like Cannon Blast
Oh to be a minor again.

Don't worry child one day you'll grow up. You'll either learn to either go a bar with the grown ups or you'll learn how to make actual cocktails.
>>
>>7277632
2 oz of your tequila of choice
1 oz Triple Sec
1 oz Lime Juice

That's your "sweet tequila" you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1442358305198.jpg (38KB, 649x394px) Image search: [Google]
1442358305198.jpg
38KB, 649x394px
>>7277649
>make
>>
>>7277711
>Not knowing how easy it is to get in a girl's pants by making her a drink at your place
You got a lot to learn buddy.
>>
>>7277716
>expecting me to read any of this
>>
>>7277717
>implying
>>
>>7269991
That's disgusting. You're disgusting.
>>
Seeing as this is the only alcohol related thread on the front page at the moment, thought I might drop in to ask for some recommendations. Anybody know a good distillery that makes scotch that isn't exorbitantly expensive?
>>
>>7269991

So you want a sweet drink you can pretend to not be drinking just because it's sweet?

Tripel beers tend to be pretty sweet (high alcoholic beers in general).

I'd say just give up pretending, admit you like girly drinks and just mix cheap booze with coke and orange juice.
>>
>>7269991
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
Uh. Four Loko, Twisted Tea, Lime-a-ritas, Mike's Hard, Angry Orchard, vodka and orange juice. Stuff like that might be more your taste OP. Maybe Fireball but even that might be too much like alcohol for you.
>>
>>7277798
>Mango-a-ritas
>cider
I love these, but I was hoping for hard alcohol responses. I got a few from some anons I'll try, and yeah Fireball is good but it's not a big draw for me. Sorry I didn't specify that or about tequila.
Thank you.
>>
>>7277855
Nice dubs. I was making fun of you. But now I feel bad about it. Drink whatever makes you happy man.
>>
>>7277798
>Angry Orchard

Fuck me that stuff is so disgusting.
>>
>>7277871
I agree. But OP seems to go in for this sort of thing. Just trying to be helpful now I guess.
>>
>>7276178
That's pretty gay bro
>>
>>7277871
>>7277878
On specifically Angry Orchard, I'm content with its taste compared to beer. I hate apples, but I'm just used to consuming things that I find taste worse. I do love cider, though, and I've had a brand called ACE I found made a tasty pear cider.

It would just be nice to have more than one spirit that I can enjoy sipping without having to grit myself.
>>
>>7277882
It's actually a really good rum, just an unfortunate name for the fratboy crowd.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.