[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it actually possible for anything natural to taste as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 17240[1].jpg (130KB, 1000x988px) Image search: [Google]
17240[1].jpg
130KB, 1000x988px
How is it actually possible for anything natural to taste as good as Medjool dates?

If you don't know dates, skip the deglet noor dates etc, and get some Medjool dates. You'll know if you're buying Medjool dates, they're the huge fat ones. They taste like caramel and chocolate in the form of a soft chewy candy.

fucking unbelievable man. jesus. i'm eating medjool dates right now.
>>
>>7269748
figs are superior
>>
>>7269751
man get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. fuck you and your figs. weird tasting shit. i concede that fig newtons are good but dates don't need a cookie to be dank as fuck.

this is a dates thread, don't bring that shit around here
>>
File: sevenspecies.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sevenspecies.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>7269748
>>7269751
let's not argue friends
figs and dates are both delicious in the eyes of the Lord
pic related the seven species of the land of Israel
shalom nigga

Protip: soften chopped dates with hot water, puree with red wine vinegar, a bit of olive oil, and salt, and put it on a burger with something tangy like goat cheese
thank me later
>>
>>7269757
>fig newtons
>good
Figs are delicious but fig newtons are shit.
Figs are best when completely ripe on the tree, looking like a wrinkly storm with a drop of juice sticking to the outside, nice and warm from the 100 degree sunny weather.

But dates are fucking awesome too, love medjool dates.
>>
>>7269748
>tfw you ask the cute grocer if you can have a date and she gives you a packet of medjools
Actually happened a few years ago. I was autistically hoping she would purposely misunderstand my request and we would end up going on a date.

Yeah, they're nice, but I feel a little embarrassed about the memory when I eat them.
>>
Is this the new meme food?
>>
>>7269803
She did purposely misunderstand your request. She very politely rejected you.
>>
I'm with you OP, medjool dates are delicious. I use them for baking sometimes but I think they're best fresh. I don't really eat dried dates anymore cause they just don't compare to sweet fresh dates.
>>
>>7269748
tastes better than candy when they are all mushy
>>
File: Dried_fig_A.jpg (21KB, 502x380px) Image search: [Google]
Dried_fig_A.jpg
21KB, 502x380px
>>7269751
Agreed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.