[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I missing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 20160115_005709-1.jpg (3MB, 2489x2009px) Image search: [Google]
20160115_005709-1.jpg
3MB, 2489x2009px
What am I missing?
>>
>>7269321
a qt gf to cook all that
>>
antibiotics
>>
ginger and garlic
>>
A trash can
>>
>>7269346
Kek'd
>>
>>7269353
I might go get some ginger now that you mention it. I add garlic to everything, idk if I want to use it for this one.
>>
A fat.
>>
>>7269372
The nice thing about this concoction is that it doesnt require any oil.

Just fry up the chicken and onions for a bit, add everything else and throw the dutch over in the oven at 325°F for an hour covered.
>>
>>7269396

>it doesn't require a fat
>just fry up the ground, white meat chicken with the onion for a bit

Awaiting pics, OP.
>>
>>7269396
sounds like a stuck on mess.
>>
>>7269412
I'm not doing it now, its 1:30am here

This i tomorrows dinner.

I will start a thread about cooking it up though.
>>
>>7269421
>>7269372
What is this? /PaulaDean/ ??
Have you people never cooked without fat?
>>
>>7269454

>have you people never cooked without fat?

Sure, boiled, poached, steamed...

Trying to "fry" a lean meat like ground white meat chicken without extra fat doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>7269477
You don't fry it until its completely done, You fry it until the onions are slightly caramelized.

Then you through an entire can of tomatoes in. Then it stews in the dutch oven.

Fuck
>>
>>7269501

>you don't fry it until its completely done

It sounds like you need to think through your plan a little more before you start cooking.
>>
>>7269515
Constant stirring and the water released from the onions and chicken (as well as a little bit of chicken fat) will already be present. On a medium heat, you have to be an idiot to burn this to the pan.

It will be stirred 30minutes into the bake, but its just not going to burn.
>>
>>7269321
>ground chicken instead of chicken thighs
>no ginger
>no garlic
>no chilis
>no oil to toast the spices in

BLAND
L
A
N
D
>>
my mom makes a really good tomato chicken curry and you are fucking it up already with the ground chicken, you're supposed to use a nice fatty cut, more vegetables too like cauliflower. chickpeas are just bleh tbg
>>
>>7269361
see
>>7269599

You don't need to toast the spices with this. I am not making a pepper dish, its another thing I add to everything I want to try without.
>>
Wait is this supposed to be some kind of curry?
Hahaha wtf that shit is gonna suck brah.
>>
>>7269636
Indian spiced stew
>>
>>7269321

>Overpaying for meme chicken
>>
>>7269540
All right. That's gonna suck. Why don't you put just a little bit of olive oil in the pan first? Trust me on this. It'll work out.
>>
>>7269321
A clue
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.