[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAWA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (6KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 331x152px
who here a WAWA type of person?
>>
>>7268233
Nu uh we also have herrs snackfoods
>>
David Difranco does

https://youtu.be/nPnjMTs9QaM?t=34m59s

35 minutes
>>
I live in Folsom where the first wawa was opened
>>
poor idiots
>>
>>7268345
obviously you've never had wawa before you fucking west coastie
>>
>>7268356
i don't live on the west coast lol. but their subs are absolute shit and have the consistency of literal trash. eat shit.. oh wait, you are if you've been to wawa recently!
>>
Used to be. Haven't had as much as I used to (moved to NYC from PA), but every time I'm home and try it it just isn't the same.

I used to always get their smoothies, but now it seems they've replaced actual fruit with artificial shit. Literally tastes like a jolly rancher, fucking disgusting.

Their sandwiches have a lot less meat in them now as well. Used to always get a custom chicken sandwich but now their slices are like 70% breading.

Sad affairs but its okay. Bagels here in NY more than make up for what Wawa had, I never knew bagels could be so fucking amazing.
>>
They are alright. Sheetz is much better. I also don't understand the cult obsession with their coffee.
>>
>>7268417
Me neither.., IMO it's because the price is super low..
>>
No, I'm about that sheetz life
>>
>>7268361
>subs
>>
Why do delinquent teenagers feel the need to hang out in the parking lot 24/7? Fuck off you stupid kids, you're taking up all the parking spaces with your damn loitering.
>>
>>7268442
yeah yeah yeah hoagies, whatever. they don't live up to the name so i call them SUBS.
>>
>>7268232
>tfw just got a comfy coffee and hoagie

Southern rednecks will never know this feel
>>
Ask a wawa employee anything
>>
>>7268270
I just finished watching that vlog about 15 minutes ago. He's also the only reason I've ever even heard of Wawa, and why I clicked the thread.

Honestly most of the food looks pretty gross, and I'm a vegetarian so most of what he eats in general disgusts me. Cool dude though; I like him.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
Wawa all the way unfortunately I live in upstate New York with no wawa
>>
>>7268482
I remember they had some shops open in Florida last I went.
>>
>>7268634
Where upstate?
>>
>>7268697
Bingo currently have over 50 and only more on the way florida will be stacked with them by the end of the decade
>>
>>7268232
I only know about wawa because of its always sunny and this website so no. Sounds like shit desu
>>
Love the soft pretzels and lemonade tea so much.
>>
albany here. every time i go through PA i get a soft pretzel, large hazelnut coffee and an italian melt bagel
>>
>living on the shittier coast
>>
>>7268417
>>7268431
Sheetz>Wawa
I love Sheetz, but the food quality had really taken a nosedive in the last few years IMO.
>>
Sheetz is far superior to Wawa.
>>
>>7268481

>backpedaling this hard

Here's your (you)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.