[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you cu/ck/s think of vending machines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7640.jpg (80KB, 541x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7640.jpg
80KB, 541x908px
What do you cu/ck/s think of vending machines?
>>
>>7268197
Why dothey put the chips in the top row? They crash and crumble when the bag falls down that long fall.
>>
>>7268197
Pretty good for 4 bucks
>>
>>7268197
>the guy who actually buys the Lifesavers on the bottom row
>>
>>7268197

I like not talking to people when I buy food.

Sometimes they have an incandescent light in the machine, and it makes all of the shit too warm.
>>
Overpriced as fuck.
>>
File: 1419561007339.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419561007339.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
Cherry cheese danishes come on Thursdays
>>
>>7268197
>machine eats your money or fails to deploy the selected snack
>you now have to waste your time hunting down management
Glad these things are passe. My workplace has an open snack bar with an electronic kiosk where you scan the barcode and then swipe for payment.
>>
>>7268389
You pay for convenience, anon.
>>
I like coffee vending machines
It's mechanical and plain but also beautiful
>>
Candy bars taste better when they fall. Often I will drop a Butterfinger at home so it reaches its maximum flavor potential.
>>
>>7268451
RIP in piece
>>
had one at work that was busted so half the time it'd dispense 4 of one object, then give you your money back. eventually they fixed it though.
>>
>>7268389
my former workplace had several vending machines and everything in them was $1 or less except for the vending machine that had sandwiches and food you could microwave in it. but you could get like $1 20oz sodas and bags of chips and candy bars it was pretty nice.
>>
>>7268219
>buying anything from the bottom row ever
It's the row that time forgot
It's always either shitty hard candy, ancient packs of gum, or they just leave it empty because no one's gonna buy a tiny pack of gum for $1.25
>>
File: Bunk.jpg (47KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Bunk.jpg
47KB, 500x379px
>Not having a restaurant and cafeteria at your workplace

We have a Subway and a 24-hour Burger King inside our building plus an employee cafeteria if you feel like meatloaf or whatever they're hawking.

I can't remember the last time I used a vending machine. Back in the 90s, I guess.
>>
File: 56.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>tfw America will never have all the awesome vending machines like Japan does because the country is full of bored teenagers and minorites who break and ruin everything they can
>>
People have been to the moon, in the 60s/70s, but they can't make vending machines that work 99% of the time.
>>
Who /wheelofdeath/ here?

It's great in a pinch. White Castle breakfast sliders, school lunch pizza, $1.25 for 2 hot dogs, all manner of lunch meat sandwiches. Shit is so cash.
>>
>>7268206
You put your top sellers and items you are promoting in the top since that is where people look first
>>
>>7268526
>bragging about having a subway and a BK

I'd rather have the vending machine
>>
>>7270808
I'm sure you would, champ.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.