[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >not using a drivemarket to buy your groceries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: drivemarket.png (1MB, 1839x947px) Image search: [Google]
drivemarket.png
1MB, 1839x947px
>2016

>not using a drivemarket to buy your groceries
>>
>>7267179
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/12097688/Is-this-the-supermarket-of-the-future.html
>>
It would take three hours to get through the grocery store. You'd always get behind the old/fat/indecisive/unaware/incompetent customer that doesn't know wtf is going on or what aisle they're on.
>>
>2014+2
>Trying to improve supermarkets
>Not realising that supermarkets will become more and more redundant as online + drone delivery makes it as easy as clicking a button on a web page

Still, I'm sure they're very proud of their improved buggy whip.
>>
>already don't use drivethroughs because they're ridiculous
>fat normies trying to make everything a drivethrough

Just walk, you lazy shits.

Besides which, walking around a grocery store is pleasurable. I get my little handbasket and look for this week's sales. Get salechicken and saleveggies and some nanas and get out.
>>
File: 1449502067830.jpg (21KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1449502067830.jpg
21KB, 236x282px
>>7267201
ugh...

going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about drones

stop the insanity!
>>
File: Dallas, TX.jpg (159KB, 700x483px) Image search: [Google]
Dallas, TX.jpg
159KB, 700x483px
We have drive-thru convenience stores in the U.S. for beer, smokes, snacks, bread and whatnot.
>>
Drive through ATM's already take twice as long than regular ones because most people are too stupid to figure out how close they need to pull up, and end up having to get out of their cars anyway.
>>
If they're going for something this retarded why not just make groceries like how they have at Japan sushi-dens (I think thats what they're called).

The revolving table with the plates of sushi. But instead put random shit on it all day long. Meat, then a box of cereal, then some veggies, then some protein bars.

Fuck, America (and I speak as a past amerifat, now semi-fat) is so lazy and stupid it hurts.
>>
>oops, i forgot something
>gotta wait till i get to the checkout and then return to the back of the line

Sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>7267213

>90% of belt is Kraft brand food productz
>have to wait 3 hours for some sprouts to come by
>another 3 hours for decent apples

Brilliant.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 800x600px
>>7267223
>oops, i forgot something
>make everyone else wait while the cashier goes to the back to get muh mayonnaise hit pockets
>>
>>7267235

>say fuck it and move to a different line, or self-checkout
>>
File: Dairy Barn.jpg (42KB, 446x341px) Image search: [Google]
Dairy Barn.jpg
42KB, 446x341px
>>7267181
>supermarket of the future
>future
>have been a staple of suburban NY for decades

you just drive up, tell the person inside the building what you need or give them your shopping list, and one minute later they hand you your stuff
>>
>>7267179
>groceries smelling like gasoline and exhaust fumes
Fantastic!
>>
>>7267211
>>7267211
that's flyover-tier

i've literally never a drive-through liquor store
>>
>>7267201
>can't see the quality of the food
>no ability to choose

no thanks
>>
>2016

Not paying for your local produce by leaving cash in an honest box because you live in town full of degenerate thieving scum
>>
one car crash destroys the weeks supply of eggs
>>
>>7269129
I would purchase a dozen eggs for 1/2 dozen prices
>>
>>7269120
>i've literally never a drive-through liquor store
probably too poor to afford the infrastructure
>>
>>7269129
It looks like there's 26 eggs there
>>
>>7267179
fuck the future man, i go to grocery stores to relax, kill some time, and look at the cool products that i can use for my dishes all while mustering up ideas for the next dish. Why add the pressure of LA traffic to something that's supposed to be a leisurely activity?
Reminds me of that line from the song Mad World "Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere" why do we have to make society so fucking conveniently lazy/automated. Shit i like the grind. There was a time when if you wanted water you go to the local well and you fished that shit out. Now it's in all our smart fridges God bless but we have to draw the line when it comes to automation somewhere.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.