[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had a few screwdrivers last night and all day today i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: screwdriver_2-266x399.jpg (11KB, 266x399px) Image search: [Google]
screwdriver_2-266x399.jpg
11KB, 266x399px
i had a few screwdrivers last night and all day today i've barely pooped and when I do take a shit its just watery slime.

I drank half a 1.75 l bottle of OJ and had about 7 shots of vodka total. Is it more likely that the alcohol or OJ caused the digestive issues today?
>>
holy christ you were mixing weak
>>
>>7266159
>Chastised for not being alky enough

Welcome to /ck/.
>>
the orange juice, all that citric acid bruh
>>
>>7266163

> 1.5 ounces of vodka to 250ml of oj

only reason to do this is if you're just drinking one or two or you're attempting to rush into diabetes guns blazing
>>
>>7266159
huh?

so if I want to drink more what can I do to not feel like shit besides using less oj
>>
>>7266179

drink something with less sugar for one

sugar and alcohol typically makes you feel like shit

try tonic
>>
>>7266176
Give the kid a break, in a few years he will be just as useless as the rest of us.
>>
>>7266188
well im not going to the store tonight. Will tonic mask the alcohol flavor? I don't know why but tasting liquor makes my stomach feel like shit. tried jack and coke and it was garbage
>>
>>7266200

Jack and coke is garbage. Jack doesn't mix well imo. If you're sticking to vodka then no, tonic will not mask the flavour (or at least, unlikely). Only use tonic if you enjoy the flavour. Alternatively you could do 1.5 ounces of vodka, 150 ml of tonic and 50-100ml of lemon/lime juice or soda.

Why not just drink beer?
>>
>>7266188
Tonic has a ton of sugar in it dumbass
>>
>>7266208

yeah it's roughly the same

could try water and mio
>>
>>7266204
I'm fine with beer it just fills me up too fast. easier to have a couple glasses of mixed liquor instead of 6 beers
>>
>>7266147

>i drank half a 1.75 l bottle of

At first I thought you were going to say vodka.

That's around how much I drink every day, and all else being equal that's the only explanation I have found for my irregular bowel movements.
>>
>>7266200
light cranberry juice

thank me later
>>
>>7266163
He drank basically half a gallon of orange juice with 7 shots of vodka

That's bitchmode, alky or not
>>
>>7266147
Next time get the pulpy juice.
>>
Both. Especially if you don't drink alcohol a lot
>>
ok cool.

So if I plan on doing the same thing tonight how can I not feel like shit? Is there a way to balance the acidity of the oj by chugging some milk before bed or something?
>>
Wadka bro. A shot of vodka into a decent sized cup of water. Keeps you hydrated so you won't get hungover, and you can barely taste the vodka. It's super easy to drink as well
>>
>>7266290
Less orange juice.

Drink water, not milk
>>
>>7266290

> milk

you really are new to this eh? that'd fuck you up way more. drink water
>>
The reason why you had watery shits was likely because of the vitamin C, which apparently you had a lot of. By the sounds of it you plan on drinking again tonight. If you do, stay hydrated because you've had ass water all day. God speed OP.
>>
>>7266290
Here's an idea, drink as much vodka as you need cut with OJ. Drink 2 liters of water before beddy bye, with another liter sitting by your bed. Throw in a multivitamin and you should be good to go.
>>
thanks everyone. im on my way
>>
>>7266326

And on top of this, assuming you are getting wasted OP, try and eat something right before you sleep. It will help.

But really try to cut back on the sugar.
>>
File: confusing.png (142KB, 435x235px) Image search: [Google]
confusing.png
142KB, 435x235px
>>7266176
> 1.5 furlongs of vodka to 250 gigajoules of OJ
>>
File: kamikaze.png (147KB, 272x596px) Image search: [Google]
kamikaze.png
147KB, 272x596px
Kamikazes have become my favorite non-beer drink.
>>
who /4loko/ here? >:- )
>>
>>7266326
Enjoy pissing in your bed.
>>
>>7266200
You wanna drink coke and rye. Tastes like coconut.
>>
>>7266635
Enjoy having the bladder control of an octogenarian.
>>
>>7266616
Fourlokos are satan, I blame them for my alcoholism...but what a great price for a cheap drunk
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.