[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey there, anon. >I was just making some detox meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>Hey there, anon.

>I was just making some detox meme drink...

>Do you want a jar?
>>
>>7262169
Those jars can't possibly be good for the planet, think of the smeltering process.
Pass.
>>
>>7262169
I like the disparaging spin you've managed to put on "eating vegetables and fruit".
>>
It's funny that this stuff makes so many people here mad. How could you care so much?
>>
File: 4184483125.jpg (63KB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
4184483125.jpg
63KB, 325x324px
>there are people who think they are benefiting from fasting for days by drinking only fruit juice

Too bad it is almost impossible for them to die this way.
>>
File: 20150807094229.jpg (62KB, 700x992px) Image search: [Google]
20150807094229.jpg
62KB, 700x992px
Only if it's organic
>>
>>7262187
It's like bullying. You're making better life choices than me? Well fuck you.
>>
>>7262176
That isn't a word, you illiterate retard. You also don't smelt glass.
>>
>>7262169

Not gonna lie, that actually looks tasty. I have no idea how to do a proper veggie smoothie though. The couple times I tried it turned out badly. Very, very badly.
>>
>>7262373
Try kale, spinach, pineapple, apples, and lime juice. I do that and it turns out great.
>>
>>7262195
>get some green drink thing from the vegan food stand in town
>get it before work
>drink it driving to work
>by the time I get to work I'm running inside cause I feel like this pic
>>
>>7262169
>free jar of green shit
>good for you

Sure, you'd be stupid not to. Still not gonna detox me from my alcohol/opiate/cocaine/benzo habit, but it's a start...
>>
>>7262825
>alcohol/opiate/cocaine/benzo habit
That's a tricky combination to mix an survive for any length of time. You must be very good at doing drugs.
>>
>>7262835
Subtlety is the key. It's a balancing act.
>>
File: 1379263073001.jpg (241KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1379263073001.jpg
241KB, 1024x768px
>>7262184

The value of eating vegetables and fruits is mostly in the fibers, cuticles and thick cell walls, which you absolutely destroy by mechanically reducing them to find paste with electrical energy doing the work your mouth and stomach should have been doing instead.
>>
>>7262897
I've heard this, but it doesn't really stand up unless you inhale your food and your gut runs in make-diarrhea mode.
>>
>>7262911

Doesn't stand up to what? Your personal opinions?

Get fucked. The body has to expend energy to chemically and physically reduce the insoluble vegetable fibres, and that's been known and quantified for decades.
>>
>>7262926
So? I'm not him but I don't understand how more energy expended relates to more nutrition extracted.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.