[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats, you won mega millions outright! Tell me your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (159KB, 932x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 932x431px
Congrats, you won mega millions outright!

Tell me your new eating habits.
>>
>>7260495
Steak, every meal
Probably kc strip for breakfast, filet mignion for lunch and a Ribeye for dinner
>>
Pretty much the same as now, but with higher quality ingredients? Also, if I don't have to work anymore, I'll probably start cooking just for the hell of it, so the quality would probably go from 'acceptable' to 'halfway decent'.
>>
>>7260510
Shit taste.

>every meal
>>
>>7260514
Literally nobody here cares what you think
>>
>>7260495
Buy a dope ass fridge, buy a dope ass freezer, buy a dope ass kitchen.

Buy fresh as fuck ingredients and cook what ever comes to mind.
>>
>>7260495
I'd eat out at good restaurants more often, I rarely do now.

That's pretty much it.
>>
Probably keep dumpster diving for food.
>>
>>7260517
Sure are getting defensive about your pedestrian taste in food, aren't you? It's cool, you can calm down. This is a """"""""safe space"""""""" where all opinions are """""""" valid""""""""
>>
>go to sppliance store
>purchase a large chest freezer
>go to ranch
>purchase an entire cow, processed
>go to grocery store
>purchase many cartons of eggs, orange juice and tomato juice
>go to liquor store
>purchase champagne and vodka
>steak, eggs and bloody mary's or mimosas for ages
>>
>>7260534
Eggs don't do so good when they've been frozen
>>
>>7260539

I own a fridge though just not a big ass freezer
>>
I would buy a kitchen. Not for my home, it'll be somewhere to work/manage when I run out of money.
>>
>>7260495
First I spend about 3 million running a televised reality show where contestants compete to serve me and my friends delicious dishes. This will run for a 22 episode season. The winner becomes my personal chef. They will be awarded a 5 year 200k a year contract with living expenses covered and will reside in a guest house on the property. During their stay, they will be provided with investment advisers, image consultants, and industry experts. When they leave, I will be investing in their first restaurant.

I will rinse and repeat every 5 years.
>>
>>7260495

My eating habits don't change until I can move into my new place with a fuckhuge kitchen. I then stop eating out altogether and pretty much just experiment with shit as I please. There will be lots of beans and rice (a personal favorite of mine that I don't get to eat often).
>>
>>7260544
kek, eggs don't even need to be put in the fridge.
fucking americans.
>>
>move to US of A
>eat the tip of a shutgun

I am a simple man.
>>
>>7260548
because we need more fucking cooking shows.
>>
>>7260548
That's genius
>>
>>7260558
Like it's about the show. I'm just looking to get contestants. few people will put up with a 22 week elimination style job interview. But put it on TV, and people are not only willing, but eager. I can also recoup most if not all of the money through advertisers.
>>
>>7260495
I'd travel the world and eat many different things
>>
File: nein.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nein.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>7260495
i eat a pack of raw sausage at least once a week. i am german btw.
>>
I'd still cook but I'd have someone shop all the best food for me. Have that dude spending 3 hours a day going to the meat market for amazing meats, farmers market for veg, fish monger for fish etc. Just the freshest of the fresh all day.

I'd probably eat more seafood. Salmon, scallops, shrimps.
>>
>>7260577

is klar memhet

>ja/nein
>hahaha das ist lustig
>>
>>7260495
If I won the mega millions, I'd be dead within a year from overindulgence.

Drugs, alcohol, shit food...all of it.
>>
Hire a personal chef to go shopping and cook with local organic food
>>
Personal chef. I'd make a rule that each meal must contain a new ingredient unless specially requested.
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>
shrimp and grits
chimichurri 8oz skirt steak
glass of fresh oj and grapefruit juice
two rosti with sour cream

lunch and dinner eat out
>>
>>7260495
I'd probably eat the same foods... Maybe I'll go to those fancier supermarkets like Whole Foods more often (and getting more cheese?). But I'd still be cooking for myself. I really don't have all the basics down so it would be a waste to "elevate" my flavors if I have nothing to work with from the start. If I go out to eat, probably I'd go to 3 or 4 star restaurants in New York.
>>
File: 1435337590613.jpg (24KB, 540x187px) Image search: [Google]
1435337590613.jpg
24KB, 540x187px
>>7260517
you cared enough to reply
>>
>>7260563
Do you stay up at night thinking about this? Weirdly well thought out and extremely possible if you win 1.5 billion dollars.
>>
I'd probably just buy better produce and eat out a little more
Maybe buy better drink too
>>
>>7260892
Nah. I'm imaginative. Came up with it within seconds of seeing OP. Probably part of my /tg/ habbits A little more thought on it has Alton hosting. We'll leave the cutthroat kitchen shit out, but I will have "Sudden Craving Rounds". "Unplanned party rounds". Shit like that. Thinking once we get down to 10 or so people, we start doing some traveling, expecting the cooks to source locally and cook meals a native would be happy with.

I'm having a boring day at work. full of meetings. My mind keeps wandering to this a lot.
>>
Something that involves a naked Giada cooking for me.
>>
>>7260495

go out of my way to buy the most genetically modified food on the market, due to its obvious superior quality.

this is not a troll
>>
>>7260495
I would move to grorious Nippon, and eat the wonderful local cuisine, falsely sharing pictures of my food with the fine people of /ck/.
>>
Hire a personal chef. No breakfast, a rotation of dishes for lunch, and the chef would email me every morning with propositions for dinner. I'd reply with my choice and he'd retrieve the supplies.
>>
>eat sushi a lot more for lunches
>buy more nice seafood & better, bigger cuts of meat from a high-end butcher to cook
>eat out more often at high-end places

Wouldn't be that many changes 2bh
>>
I'd buy a baller fucking kitchen, 6 burner commercial burner, dual deck/temp oven, salamander, deep fryer, griddle, grill, with sous vide station.

Then I'd mostly eat out at the best restaurants I can get to.
>>
>>7260495
I would start putting ice in all my drinks, and I dont mean frozen water ; )
>>
>>7261238
>eating habits
>ice
>eating
lmao
>>
>>7261122
best answer ITT
>>
Lunch at restaurants every day but I wouldn't really change how I cook. It's good the way it is
>>
>>7260495
I have always said that if I won the lottery I would buy the most badass tour bus, stock it with drugs and alcohol, hire a driver and spend a couple years touring the United States eating at all the best places and going to concerts, festivals, and other cool destinations. Seeing the whole country would also help me determine where I want to build homes and my huge underground bunker. After all of that I would get a jet and start traveling the rest of the world
>>
Try out more intricate recipies and cut out anythung not fresh
>>
File: Cologne.jpg (42KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cologne.jpg
42KB, 420x300px
>>7260577
You could've just said "I'm German" and saved yourself the extra typing time.
>>
>>7260553
In America they do because we actually wash off the "protective" layer of feces. Keep enjoying your chickenshit tho, britbuddy ;^)
>>
>>7260495
Cocaine every meal
>>
>>7261363
That's the most involved bit of mental gymnastics and perversion of meaning in order to avoid dealing with feelings of inferiority that I've ever seen.
>>
>>7261280
I dont think he means amphetamines white boi
>>
>>7260495
Depends on how much we're talking about. If that's the same as the powerball, and I had enough to take care of a lot of other stuff first, give some to charity, et al, I would take trips to experience food cultures and specific restaurants, and for hunting. I would build a large cellar and collect wine in amounts and varieties that I would not consider now, set up space for a large smoker, walk in freezer, and dry aging, and get some used barrels of varied types for fermenting and aging. I would seriously consider getting land for subsistence farming with some help. Depending on how that goes, I might consider some niche market things like heirloom and heritage breeds raised under varying methodologies.
If it's a million, just some higher quality stuff, nicer restaurants more frequently. Hopefully some investments would pay off and I could build my own house and kitchen.
>>
Buckets of KFC chicken skin.
>>
>>7261777
WA... La?
>>
>>7260495
I would still eat out of the garbage like I normally do. That way I can stretch out those millions for my heroin addiction.
>>
>>7260495
I would start eating from Pizza Hut instead of Little Caesars
>>
The same, but the most expensive/freshest version of everything I eat
>>
Name brand foods only.
Also charmin extra soft shit tickets
>>
>>7260495
I would ironically eat nothing but meme foods and be a massive faggot about it on every social media site ever just so masses of people decide to eat shit that's actually good for them to avoid association with me.

If I didn't have a following on social media, cook my own fish for breakfast (Catfish, Atlantic Salmon, or Alaskan Cod), some ethnic meal lunch (mexican, indian, mainland chinese, or middle eastern), and some cut of beef as dinner (NY Strip, Tritip, or Fillet Mignon).
>>
MAKING $100 CHILI EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsnWuFQOPTU
>>
>>7260495
cocain,alcohol multi vitamins & protein shakes
>>
All that would change is that I would replace all my bags of jasmine rice with Japanese short grain

And buy an actual rice cooker.
>>
Sweet potatoes and beets instead of potatoes
>>
>>7261342
This is almost exactly what I've always dreamed of doing.
>>
>>7260495
I'd buy a plot of land and erect a steel building. It would have huge garage doors for hauling in/out equipment. The floors would be concrete and coated in epoxy. There would be windows at the top for some natural lighting, but also permanent fixtures. There would be infrastructure for water, gas, electricity, ventilation, heating/cooling, etc. Pic related is the closest example I could find on Google.

The floor plan would be broken down as needed. Each polygon would house equipment for a specific kind of cookery. If I wanted to cook a stir fry, then there'd be a section for that with the necessary woks and burners. Sections for making ice creams, candies, bread, barbecue, burgers, gyros, a distillery, a bar...you name it. There'd be a surprisingly small amount of food on the premises. Just enough to last me a few days at a time.

It would be my very own Willy Wonka factory, and I wouldn't let anyone in or send out any food because I fucking hate people. Except, perhaps, the strange little pygmies that help me clean and make repairs.
>>
File: Mathallen.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Mathallen.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
>>7262078
pic
>>
I'd by a large property in Northern Ontario.
Mostly live off land.
>>
>>7260553

>that ever constant painfully stinging obsession with America

:^)
>>
>>7262078
>>7262082
You'd get bored with it after a a few months and just stick to a routine of stuff that's quick and easy, deviating once in a while and saying "I should do this more often" before going back to the same-old baked chicken and pasta with a variable vegetable.
>>
>>7261122

Ma nigga...
>>
>>7260495
same as I am now, spam and eggs
>>
>>7262141
Yeah, you're probably right. I'd do stir fries instead of baked chicken, though. Same principle.
>>
>>7260495
Kobe beef and bison all the time.
>>
I'd hire both a nutritionist and a high end chef, so I have high quality food that also fits my macros always available and I'd never need to cook again
>>
Same as now: fruits, vegetables, chicken breast, water, low fat cheese, whole milk, fish, honey and my monthly 7oz of nuts.
>>
>>7260495

Private chef, lots of endangered species (gotta try them before they die out).
>>
Lots more seafood and fruit & veg than I eat now
stuff to fit my macros perfectly, and still be able to eat plenty
>>
More champage, bourdeaux and burgundy
Super fresh seafood flown in privately from the worlds best producers
As above for french cheese, french bread, italian and spanish cured meats
Truffles and a selection of caviars delivered weekly
Eat out a bit more and especially at high end places
build a walk in coolroom and smokehouse and curing room
probably would want a fairly large spirit still built aswell for homemade hoochy goochy
oh yeh and a full size woodfired pizza oven would be great for the obvious along with breads and slow cooked sides of meat
>>
>>7262219
perfect answer
>>
a giant cheesewheel and a spork.
>>
>>7261888
Sounds like my meth diet
>>
>>7260495
Hire that sexy feisty line cook who works line at the hotel I work at and have her cook all my meals naked so I can easily fuck her whenever I want.
>>
I'd try the fully raw diet with a $1000+ juicer
>>
My ramen would be way better
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.