[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chipotle employee here, been working here for over a year and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: menu_salad.png (372KB, 579x445px) Image search: [Google]
menu_salad.png
372KB, 579x445px
Chipotle employee here, been working here for over a year and a half including a location change.

How does /ck/ feel about the ecoli thing that happened? I am honestly not too informed on what happened but if any one wants to know the changes we have been making in order to combat stuff I can answer away
>>
>>7260258
What's your average customer?
>>
>>7260265
I'd say it's about 25% New people/families who have no idea what they want, 25% regulars that the other employees are like "Customer!!! How ya been?", 25% people on their phone through the whole line and 25% people who barely speak English/their "translators"
>>
>>7260258
Can you get 'cha with your 'potle 'rito?
>>
>>7260258
Would you suck a cock for 1 million dollars?
>>
>>7260277
Another employee asked me this a bit modified, "How much money would it take to suck your dad's cock?" I answered, if he was unaware that I was sucking his cock, and someone else was paying me to suck my dad's cock, I would do $85k
So yes, I would suck a cock for 1 million dollars

>>7260276
The fuck
>>
>>7260258
Australian here. How do you like our beef?

www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-04/us-fast-food-chain-chipotle-wants-aus-grass-fed-beef/5572742
>>
>>7260297
Its delicious, thanks
>>
>>7260258
meh, shit happens. Without pumping your products full of a million chemicals it can be hard to avoid the odd chance of it happening.
To be honest, I'm surprised the chipotle shills aren't on overtime on this board and other sites to patch up that reputation.
>>
>>7260348
there's some anti-GMO shills in the other thread claiming the E. coli outbreak was a terror attack by big biotech to destroy Chipotles for not using GMO
>>
>>7260359
OP here. I think the terrorist thing is bullshit to the nth degree and just think it was the supplier or the store itself.
>>7260348
Chipotle literally does no advertising. At least, it is hard to come across. No Youtube videos, no commercials. Most of their advertising is just from being in the news
>>
>>7260359
gmo fuel can't melt steel-coli
>>
>>7260285
Sriracha on your chipotle burito
>>
>>7260365
chipotle does billboard ads, so, you sound like an incredible new employee
>>
I would never eat at chipotle and now I have even less interest in it.
>>
>>7260373
Nah, I literally have not seen one billboard ad is all. I don't drive to new places to often and the roads I drive on don't have any
>>
>>7260365
Basically this
>they went to local suppliers which means they can't really centralise food safety checks
>>
>>7260365
>and just think it was the supplier or the store itself.
well yeah, Chipotle just switched their main supplier. This shit is going to happen with untested stuff
>>
File: LTIaITGl.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
LTIaITGl.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>
>>7260365
>No YouTube videos

Then what do your coworkers shill here so much, dipshit? That stupid scarecrow, only wholesome, non-gmo, poisonous food video was posted here for a month straight.
>>
>>7260359
Is that not possible though?
>>
>>7260569
Are you retarded?
>even if they coat the ingredients with shit, which they do to it because it's organic it still should be cooked properly
>>
>>7260258
>How does /ck/ feel about the ecoli thing that happened?
Don't give a fuck. It's still good
>>
>>7260662
>Are you retarded?
(You)
>>even if they coat the ingredients with shit, which they do to it because it's organic it still should be cooked properly
How does that address the question being asked?
>>
>>7260666
Some of the outbreaks are due to tainted supplies, which generally if cooked or prepared properly are safe. However chipotoe due to prefering to serve cooked in store, organic and local supplied food, means it's less able to effectively implement food safety checks in its food. Others the norovirus outbreaks are caused by sick workers preparing food. Look they've had loads of outbreaks for lots of different reasons that keep coming back to fundamental issues with food safety.
>>
>>7262274
That sounds plausible. Thanx for the info and sensible rely.
>>
>>7260663
A lot of customers are coming in with that mindset. Mgrs tend to give them coupons or comped meals
>>7260430
>Then what do your coworkers shill here so much, dipshit? That stupid scarecrow, only wholesome, non-gmo, poisonous food video was posted here for a month straight.
I don't post on /ck/ too often, and I have never been told by my managers to post on the internet about Chipotle. I can honestly say I have not seen any of the Scarecrow thing or that Bumper Crop show as well
>>7262274
>means it's less able to effectively implement food safety checks in its food
This, we still do a lot of food safety and a whole lot of shit is being rolled out this week as a result. Our safety checks are temping chicken and steak every time they come off the grill, hourly temping of EVERY item on the line, and complete disposal of any foods past the secondary shelf life. We are also going to start blanching all produce we have (onions, avocados, clementine oranges, lemons, limes, etc) and are taking the lemons and lines out of the dining room and into the drink cooler in separated portion cups (so some customers don't get unwashed hands on the produce)
There are two more things I'll tell only if people actually give a shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.