[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I sue or complain Chick Fil A for breaking my microwave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: eat shit.jpg (56KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
56KB, 400x499px
Can I sue or complain Chick Fil A for breaking my microwave?

turns out, the bag for the spicy chicken sandwich has foil on the inside and catches on fire when microwaved.
>>
i'd sue your parents for birthing your dumbass
>>
File: gopher it.jpg (28KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
gopher it.jpg
28KB, 305x305px
So it's their fault your dumb ass didn't notice the foil?
>>
>>7259336
Its not like the whole bag was foil nothing indicated there would be foil on the inside.
>>
>>7259343
>>7259313
Thank you for being here, /ck/. How many lives have you saved?
>>
First time eating at Chick-fil-A? First time using a microwave? Both, maybe?

How do you fuck up something so simple so badly?
>>
>>7259356
not at all, never had a problem reheating any other fast food
>>
>>7259313

Anyone can sue for anything in the United States. It's the court's job to determine if your suit has merit.

By all means, go ahead OP. Hopefully the media catches wind of this so more people can learn of your stupidity.
>>
>>7259343
If you actually did this I'd be more worried about what you're going to fuck up next. You are a Darwin Award waiting to happen
>>
>>7259313
>>7259343
>>7259360
Seeing just about the dumbest fucking things ever put in writing and then seeing the desperate attempts to defend them is one of the simple joys of anonymous image boards.
>>
>>7259401
cool whatever, at the least ill get free food out of this in addition to a new microwave
>>
>>7259313
The spicy chicken sandwich is the best thing you can buy with money, so you should forgive them.

But yes, if you are a tasteless fag, you could sue them. It's the same as "coffee is hot" lady at McDonalds. They don't have a warning sign on it, so they should. It's not like you would have read it anyway though if it did have one
>>
>>7259412
when i used to heat up the kfc snackers the whole wrapper was foil i get that, this was hidden inside and no indication
>>
>>7259360
>reheating fast food other than pizza
>not eating everything you order in the same visit

How skinny are you nigga?
>>
>>7259435
sometimes ill get a bunch of shit that will last me for lunch and dinner and a snack, so when snackers were like 1 dollar id get 5 of them and a 3 piece meal or something
>>
Why were you reheating the sandwich in the wrapper you stupid fucking mongoloid?
>>
>>7259520
Exactly
>>
>>7259520
i just grabbed it and threw it in faggot, the same i do with left over mcdoubles
>>
>>7259415
Be honest. You didn't look for an indication before microwaving it, did you?

There's a grocery store by my house that used to sell their Chinese take out in the traditional 3D rhombus cup with a metal "handle". They, probably for both cost reasons and convenience reasons to appease the lazy slobs who actually order it/take it home/eat/reheat it, switched to ones without a metal "handle". Now they advertise on the cups that they are microwave safe! cups.

I bet somewhere on that charred wrapper of yours there was at least a picture of a microwave with a line through it.
>>
>>7259578
Stop doing that.
>>
>>7259649
lol
>>
>>7259313
Can you English or be accountable for your own idiocy?
>>
>>7259412
"Coffee is hot," lady is a story that has been dramatically misrepresented. She actually had a case and was badly wounded.

This fucker is a straight up idiot. Don't compare them.
>>
>>7259685
what faggot?
>>
>>7259578
Well, just grabbing things and throwing them places is a good way to ruin appliances.
>>
>>7259702
I don't know what faggot, I didn't reference any.
>>
>>7259706
never had an issue before
>>
>>7259717
This is what people could say with complete validity the first time they are in an accident while texting.
>>
>>7259313
This didn't happen

Please go back to shitposting on /tv/
>>
OP is the reason I own several guns. Someone does something stupid and wants to blame others.

We have to protect ourselves from this "always the victim never the villain" mentality some people have. Always looking for compensation for their stupidity.

Criminals actually think it's fair to steal from me since I either have insurance or the means to buy everything again or both.
>>
>>7259746
I dont post on /tv/
>>
>>7259313
lol
>>
>>7259727
excuse me?
>>
yall know that some aluminum stuff is fine in a microwave? not even trolling. I think if it's thin enough it doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.