[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the children gone yet? Can we have a vegan thread? What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17

Are the children gone yet? Can we have a vegan thread?
What are you eating? What are you cooking?
>>
Nice bait, try to be a little less obvious
>>
File: 1424716384672.jpg (49KB, 324x299px) Image search: [Google]
1424716384672.jpg
49KB, 324x299px
>Vegan Chicken Salad
>>
>>7258126
>he doesn't eat Vegan Chicken
It's like you WANT to get AIDS
>>
Double cheeseburger.
>>
>>7258119
Pasta e ceci. Winter squash soup to start with.
>>
>>7258119
Currently making a light dinner with some sprouts and grilled lemon soaked tofu with garlic seasoning
>>
>>7258126
its probably made with purdue chicken because they are fed a 100% vegetarian diet of soybeans and marigolds
>>
>>7258126
I bet you havent even tried it. Typical.
>>
>>7258159
>Vegan Chicken

Don't be silly, anon. Chickens eat bugs & grubs. They're not Vegan.
>>
it does raise the question though, what would be the legal ramifications of calling something vegan chicken salad, if you know for a fact the chicken used was vegan for its entire life?

grass fed beef
vegan chicken
same thing to me
>>
>Vegan chicken salad

what the fuck does that even mean. Wouldn't you call it a mushroom salad or whatever vegans replace meat with
>>
In Chinese cooking vegetarian chicken is usually tofu skin wrapped around mushrooms.
>>
> cooking
> not eating raw only

Try harder next time faggot
>>
>>7258119
I'm not vegan, I'm vegetarian. But I'll pop in here because no other room for our ilk on this board.

For dinner I am having 2 corn quasadillas, bundled with avocado, cheese and fajita vegetables, along with a big tall glass of horchata (from package).
>>
>>7258255
>>7258209
>>7258166
>>7258157
>>7258126

So fucking dense, are you pulling my leg? I honestly think I'm surrounded by retards sometimes.

He means "fake chicken". IE protein rich imitation meat made from vegetable byproducts.
>>
>>7258315
So fucking call it tofu salad, you goddamned leaf eating faggots.
>>
>>7258310
How do you not feel guilty eating cheese?
>>
>>7258315
I think the general idea is it should be labeled accurately. I would be surprised if anyone ITT unironically thought it has chicken in it
>>
yesterday I made a glorious bulkano with lemon schnitzels for my winter bulk.

The bulkano is 900g of french fries and 5 DL of vegan bearnaise. The Schnitzels are from Anamma, good as fuck.
>>
>>7258320
exactly, if you can't legally call boneless wings "wings" anymore, you can't call chicken substitute chicken
>>
>>7258324
>Anamma
good shit, my favorite imitation meat stuff after oumph!
>>
>>7258316
you seem upset
>>
>>7258326
>oumph!

you're one rich motherfucker.

But yes, Oumph! is the best.
>>
>>7258316
BUT ITS NOT TOFU YOU STUPID NIGGER, ITS GODDAMN SYNTHETIC PROTEIN YOU FUCKING SHITCUNT FUCK

>>7258319
I'm personally cool with dairy as long as it's done ethically, and most high quality dairy is fairly ethical.

>>7258320
I'm not too sure about that.
>>
>>7258325
They aren't calling it "chicken", they are calling it "vegan chicken".
>>
>>7258332
>ITS GODDAMN SYNTHETIC PROTEIN

Then call it Synthetic Protein Salad. Or give Synthetic Protein a punchy marketing name and then call it Punchy Marketing Name Salad.

But as it doesn't contain chicken, don't call it "Chicken Salad".
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>7258340
>They aren't calling it "chicken"
>they are calling it "vegan chicken".
>>
>>7258344
Oh fuck off you bratty cunt.
>>
>>7258346
When you're quoting a whole post, you don't have to literally quote the entire post.
>>
>>7258344
Do you get upset at Almond and Coconut Milk because it isn't milk, too?
>>
>>7258351
Nice comma splice error..
>>
>>7258340
unfortunately for them chicken is a legally binding term and vegan isn't, when it comes to food labels

I can give you a steak sliced straight off a cow and call it vegan beef, but I can't give you a piece of tofu and call it beef

vegan isn't a real condition
>>
So how about we all stop talking about the Vegan Chicken Salad and actually talk your vegan food/lifestyle.
>>
>>7258350
If you're so desperate to eat chicken, why not just be honest and eat chicken?
>>
File: crom.jpg (38KB, 349x310px) Image search: [Google]
crom.jpg
38KB, 349x310px
Oh sweet Lord Crom, please smite all vegans!

I hate them so much!
>>
>>7258356
It's not an error.
>>
>>7258371
Oh yeah you because you definitely meet vegans so regularly
>>
>>7258371
Then why post in a vegan thread?
>>
File: vegan.jpg (14KB, 387x302px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
14KB, 387x302px
>>7258371
>please smite all vegans

What makes you think he hasn't already? Just look at the average vegan.
>>
>>7258355
No, since it is milk because it fits the definition.

But you don't actually care about that, you're just trying to redirect.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (173KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173KB, 960x733px
A V E R A G E vegan coming through.
>>
>>7258379
How can you be sure that actually represents the average vegan?
>>
File: tempeh.jpg (53KB, 648x250px) Image search: [Google]
tempeh.jpg
53KB, 648x250px
>>7258119
Well I'm not eating that, because tofu gives me the shits and other stomach distress. I'm going to try tempeh though, because I hear it's better on the stomach (for soy intolerant people) and healthier overall because it's less processed.
>>
Well damn. Better luck next time OP
>>
>>7258319
Because I don't think about it, and it's not flesh. Regardless of ethics, a standard vegetarian diet is healthier than an omnivorous diet (if you eat your beans).
>>
File: dsc_3276.jpg (94KB, 604x405px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_3276.jpg
94KB, 604x405px
>>7258366
Can't beat a good chickpea curry. I eat a lot of this (not the one in the picture though).
>>
>>7258399
I made that last night. One of my all time favorite dishes.
>>
File: 20160105_201923.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_201923.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
none of you have cameras?

post some damn food!
---
I made lentil and sweet potato and mushroom patties which i have since put on an open faced sandwich with avocado, arugula, and creamy garlic dressing. I also omitted the rice and subbed polenta with masa.

>onegreenplanet org/vegan-recipe/foolproof-mega-lentil-burger

roasted garlic dressing-
7 oz. (half a package) soft tofu
1 Tbs olive oil
juice from a whole lemon
¼ tsp salt
2 Tbs milk (I used almond)
½ tsp vinegar (I used white wine vinegar
¼ onion (½ if you love onion like i do)
1 head roasted garlic
about â…› tsp red pepper flakes
>>
>>7258436
That looks really annoying to eat.
>>
>>7258442
its not nearly as annoying as the person who eats it
>>
>"""""he""""" is a vegan
lmaoing @ ur life right now
>>
>>7258449
How hard is to just stay out of threads you don't like?
>>
File: VegetarianIndia.jpg (16KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
VegetarianIndia.jpg
16KB, 197x255px
>>7258436
Looks good. I don't photograph my food too often, but I've been working through this book since I got it for xmas. Would recommend.
>>
>>7258454
when the thread gets started with a cunty comment, expect me to be there to shit it up
when you guys stop being passive aggressive I will leave you alone
>>
>>7258462
Your behaviour is only proving his point.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 285x177px
I bought pic related on a whim the other day

HOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT. They are fucking amazing. they taste like actual food. I bought 5 more boxes the next day, I'm now obsessed with them and living in fear that there aren't enough dirty hippies that can eat anything a tiny bit spicy and they'll cancel them

they are retard-strength good. try them.
>>
>>7258474
I just ate one of these 5 minutes ago on an everything sandwich thin

I made a poor choice this evening.had a corn muffin to get the taste out of my mouth.
>>
File: Bred.jpg (36KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bred.jpg
36KB, 443x600px
>>7258450
lmaoing right back @ ya pal
>>
>>7258474
ffs, why must every processed vegetarian product contain soy tofu bullshit? I don't care if it has lower protein without, at least I could eat it then.
>>
>>7258494
>why must every processed vegetarian product contain soy tofu bullshit?
Try the Field Roast sausages. They're seitan based. Fucking delicious.
>>
>>7258502
Thanks I'll look for those. My local stores only carry the usual mandatory veggy patties / tofu etc. I'll have to look around.
>>
>>7258119

>vegan curry chicken salad
>vegan chicken salad

why do people do this? shouldn't the thought of eating an animal be repulsive to you?

I'm not n omnivore autist, my sister is vegetarian and I support her, I cook meatless every time she visits home and I generally don't have any problems with it - but then she eats fucking vegan nuggets, vegan mince meat, vegan sausages, vegan bacon, vegan schnitzel, anything really. it just makes me feel so odd, like she's only in it for the "alternative lifestyle" ride.

on the other hand though - if I make a sauce out of vegetables that have been in the oven with - say a chicken or a turkey then she won't eat it. even if they didn't touch each other.
>>
>>7258514
The names just serve as reference points for the dish. It's like an off brand comparing to a name brand.
>>
>>7258514
>>7258521
And no, it's not repulsive, because we know it's not real meat.

Your sister not eating things cooked in the same oven is just stupid.
>>
>>7258462
>implying you didnt get baited on multiple levels
>>
>>7258502
Yesss. Field Roast sausages are a bit pricy, but damn are they amazing.

I roasted up 3 and served them over a bed of mashed potatoes, with a dollop of sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Absolutely delicious.
>>
>>7258514
>vegan nuggets, vegan mince meat, vegan sausages, vegan bacon, vegan schnitzel

Omnis need to understand that these types of vegetarian knock of variations of meat exist purely for 2 reasons. The first is that they provide a lot of protein, which veggiefags have less of in their diet. The other is that they are fuck easy to make, meaning we don't have to go through the prep and cooking involved with most vegetables.
>>
>>7258399
>>7258436

look great
>>
>>7258559
>The other is that they are fuck easy to make, meaning we don't have to go through the prep and cooking involved with most vegetables.
This is a thing. I cook vegan dinners most nights. We don't do canned beans, so I have a pressure cooker. Most nights I spend between half an hour and an hour cooking.

I don't eat fake meat all that often, but keep it around for when I'm in a rush.
>>
>>7258521
>>7258530

you completely missed the point of my post, friends.

I don't give a shit about the labeling as I usually keep my autism to myself..

What I really wonder about is:

>shouldn't the thought of eating an animal be repulsive to you?

why go all out to find a substitute for meat when vegetarians/vegans usually say (no, that doesn't mean You in particular, just my experience) that the thought of eating meat is repulsive? that's what I don't get.

>>7258559

b-but.. you could make a beautiful, delicious porcini mushroom schnitzel.. 100% vegan, 100% delicious, doesn't look like actual fucking meat

why do companies KNOWINGLY try to replicate meat dishes, make vegan food that looks EXACTLY like actual meat? why not make it look different, give it a different name? why do they consciously want it to look like, have the same texture as and brand it as "meat substitute"?

the whole fucking point of a vegan/veggie diet to me is that there is no meat SUBSTITUTE, you decided for yourself that eating dairy and vegetables is completely sufficient.

I eat vegetarian like twice or thrice a week even though I LOVE meat. yet I would never ever, ever even think about cooking a vegan schnitzel that looks like an actual schnitzel. that's fucking retarded to me.

You have unlimited options with just vegetables alone. There are millions, literal millions of scrumptious vegetarian dishes, yet people eat this supermarket trash.
>>
>>7258390
>(for soy intolerant people)

The first ingredient is soybeans. Am I missing something?

I think you might have some fucked up standard for something to be considered healthy or processed. Like you saw it on a blog or some shit.
>>
>>7258591
>why not make it look different, give it a different name?
That is most vegan food.
>why do they consciously want it to look like, have the same texture as and brand it as "meat substitute"?
Because just because someone has given up meat doesn't mean they don't want a sausage every now and then.
>>
>>7258608

I guess I'll give you a pass.
>>
>>7258591
>the whole fucking point of a vegan/veggie diet to me is ...
>to me

To most people it's just not eating meat. if you aren't eating meat, you are a vegetarian. It's not a quirky lifestyle, despite what the average shitposter will tell you.
>>
>>7258591
>porcini mushroom schnitzel
That sounds absolutely wonderful. I would much rather have that.

..But that takes much longer to make, dummy.
>>
>>7258620

it does, its also more expensive

some people just love food I guess :^)
>>
>>7258502
>Field Roast

those taste amazing but they are dry as the sands of endless. I finally managed to get them tasting on point by simmering them in broth for a bit before slicing and frying them .
>>
>>7258591
>schnitzel

its going to look like a meat schnitzel because all schnitzels look the same since it's cooking method, not an ingredient. that's like asking why vegetarian soup has to be wet just like meat soup
>>
>>7258315
If you still go out of your way to have chicken flavored food, you're a mega fucking loser. Just eat some chicken and stop choking on your cock flavored tears.

Chemtrails2k16
(_)_)::::::::::::::::D~~
>>
File: italian-sausages-comparison.jpg (1012KB, 4323x2943px) Image search: [Google]
italian-sausages-comparison.jpg
1012KB, 4323x2943px
>>7258739
buy tofurky
>>
>>7258739
I usually fry some onions up with them, and that adds some juiciness.
>>
File: Yoyi3IW.gif (392KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Yoyi3IW.gif
392KB, 400x225px
>>7258784
literally look like logs of cat shit
>>
>>7258784
Tofurky gives me awful farts.
>>
Is semen vegan?
>>
File: stunning.png (252KB, 472x479px) Image search: [Google]
stunning.png
252KB, 472x479px
>>7258802
It's made of unwanted babies.
>>
>>7258802
No
>>
>>7258812
Dammit, I told my wife's bull that, but he insisted it was
>>
I made pumpkin coconut curry with sweet potato and chickpeas, on rice. I wish I'd had coconut yogurt.
>>
>>7258514
>shouldn't the thought of eating an animal be repulsive to you?
not really, I grew up with it. meat will always be delicious. I refrain anyway because I don't want to hurt an animal.

people act like turning vegan is some mysterious religious thing and not a simple choice to reject a pleasurable activity because of the negative consequences said activity has on the world.
>>
im vegetarian (except for fish once or twice a month) and i find most vegans to be obnoxious, self-righteous, and crazy

some vegetarians are annoying and dogmatic, but vegans just straight up go out of their way to make everyone else feel guilty
>>
>>7258886
>I think vegans are preachy and have no sense of boundaries
>I know what to do! I'll shitpost and complain in *their* containment thread!
Do you see how hypocritical and stupid you sound? If you're not going to contribute please leave the thread.
>>
>>7258119
I'll have one of everything in that photo except for the chicken salad.

Not a vegan, but vegan food is just fine when it doesn't involve facsimiles of animal products.
>>
>>7258886
>vegans just straight up go out of their way to make everyone else feel guilty
I have only experienced this with young people who have recently become vegans. They're as insufferable as the kids who discover their sexuality and suddenly want to rub everybody else's nose in it. Most old vegans I know never really bring it up. The most annoying they get is raising an eyebrow at people eating stuff like hot dogs or nuggers (which I find funny anyways).
>>
>>7258119
What is the unit near the cost in that image?
>>
I live in a house with 3 girls and another guy, the girls are vegan, I eat fish, and the guy is a normal omni. Me and the other guy eat Vegan 95% of the time anyway because we share meals as a house. Fake meat is silly, but the suggestion that eating Vegan is difficult is either bullshit or demonstrates how bad a cook your are. Vegan = more beans and mushrooms, maybe more herbs and spices.
>>
>>7258591
I don't find the idea of eating meat repulsive, I love the taste of meat. I don't like how the animals are raised and treated. Many vegans/vegetarians can say the same.
>>
>>7258591
>>7259464
I also want to mention that most processed vegan food should not be a staple in your diet, just like hot dogs in an omni diet shouldn't be a staple. They are usually high sodium and heavily processed. Treat it like junk food.

Also, the idea of replicating meat dishes is good for vegan newbies. It's the idea of still eating foods you used to eat that appeals to people. This might make the transition easier for some.
>>
>>7258794
What sausages don't look like shit? The form is meat wrapped in intestine.
>>
Is there any good vegan cheese? Or better, anything already existing that can act as a replacement when cooked? For example, cheese for burgers.
>>
>>7259464
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed.

My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
>>
>>7259876
Have you tried Daiya?
If you're not a strict vegan Go Veggie is good but it has casein.
>>
Any vegans here who eat chicken eggs?
I can't be the only one...
>>
>>7259972
I hate to be "that guy" but if you're using animal products please don't call yourself vegan. Most people are confused enough about who eats what.
>>
>>7258886
Really? Because this thread, like really most vegan threads here, is literally full of people just talking about food in between strawmanning posts like this.
>>
>>7260106
Many are self righteous without an actual understanding of what they're talking about. A very basic understanding of nutrition and an even worse understanding of the impact certain fruits and vegetable farming practices have on the environment (California water crisis). A condescending attitude toward people who don't have the luxury to think about where their food comes from because of much more immediate issues and stresses in their lives is also common.

You can say this thread is just about recipes, but there is always the issue of people trying to take moral/ethical superiority without any actual understanding of the issue.
>>
>>7259957
There are vegan Go Veggie products, they're fairly new.

>all vegans are strict vegans, casein is not vegan
>>
>>7260147
Stop shillpostin' as if vegetarian and vegan mean the same thing.

>>7260120
>farming practices have on the environment (California water crisis).
You realize that there's huge animal agriculture in California, right?

Also, I have never in my life heard or seen a vegan complain about some piss-poor non-country citizen eating animal products, especially that are given to them for free.
The closest I've seen is them be agitated at these idiots having cows who eat take up tons of water and food in Africa just for some fucking milk.
>>
>>7260174
No you don't get it
That cow in Africa can use resources that a human can't, like grass and fetid water.

The issue with California currently is almonds and other water heavy crops that sell for a large amount of money on the market. Almonds are worth more than cows chickens or pigs. Tree nuts and certain fruits consume a fuck ton of water and need heavy fertilization and pesticides. These farmers are raking in the money and are actually racing to plant more trees and dig deeper wells before their neighbors do due to how much money they're making off these crops.

Meat farmers on the other hand? In the west beef prices are rising because there's not enough alfalfa and other feed being grown for feed. They're running out of food for their animals and having to cull them when they're still unfit for sale. It's fucked up because these cash crops and the rush to grow them is killing animals. There are literally people stealing animal feed because it's so rare due to farm space being used instead to grow heavy water using cash crops. Why do you think corn and soybeans are such highly subsidized crops? The government is trying to help support the farms that are dying because of the drought caused by almonds and other tree nuts and fruit.

How is this not common knowledge.
>>
>>7258119

>literally nothing but Tofu

Fucking vegans man...
>>
>>7260191
>fetid water.
But you can grow human-consumables from this.

>grass
Kill it, it takes your water and contributes nothing. Or alternatively, realize you're African and don't have grass in food scarcity situations outside of rain forests.

>I swear it's not the meat!
Mind giving me a source on the whole "It's the damn plants!"
I know there's a high concentration of factory-farms in South California as well as some throughout the rest of the state, as well as more average farms.

I know the droughts down here in Texas are 99.5% due to the fucking cattle and chicken farms here. Literally everywhere, even on the outskirts of towns you will see a good hundred plus cows roaming.
I've heard similar to a lesser degree in Cali.
>>
>call lab created garbage chicken
>get mad when people point out it's not actually chicken
>>
>>7259464
Vegetarian here. This is also how I feel. Meat is delicious, but I can't fuck with it if it's not sourced ethically and sustainably.
>>
>>7258119

kill yourself OP.

a dead cow is worth more than your pretentious pasty frame
>>
>>7260191
do you have any sources on this? unbiased and evidence based would be a bonus. i dont really care about morality towards animals moreso the environment
>>
>>7258355
I'm more upset by the fact that the majority of people who drink Almond and Coconut milks think that they are 100% natural products with nothing added to them.
>>
>>7258399
I prefer lentils but chickpea curries are nice. If you don't already (you probably do) look up Manjula's Kitchen. Best resource for vegetarian and vegan Indian food.
>>
I'm a normal human male and not suffering from mental disorders so I am therefore not vegan nor vegetarian. However, most of my diet is vegetarian friendly and about half of that stuff is suitable for vegans.

Last night, I cooked up a stir-fry of sweet potato noodles, green Chinese cabbage, carrot, Korean sweet pepper, red bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar. Topped with toasted sesame seeds and snippets of seaweed paper.
Sides of pickled white cabbage, potato stewed in sweetened soy sauce and fried-then-marinated tofu.

Tonight, I'm cooking cabbage risotto. It's not vegan as it will have cheese. I'm also cooking a black bean soup for tomorrow's lunch at work, which is vegan.

Also tomorrow, I'll be cooking a [mostly] vegan rice plate for dinner. Rice with five side dishes: carrot in coconut curry, morning glory leaf curry, stir-fried mushroom curry, aubergine and okra in tomato curry and roasted cauliflower curry. The thing that makes it not vegetarian is the chilli sauce I serve it with since it's made of smoked fish. Other than that, though, it's completely vegan. Surprisingly enough, all of that takes only about 30-40 minutes to set up for and cook.
>>
>>7260018
>I hate to be "that guy" but if you're using animal products please don't call yourself vegan

Can Vegans eat organic produce that has been grown in animal manure enriched soil?
>>
My nutritional yeast arrived in the mail today. What are your favorite ways to eat nooch?
>>
>>7258332
Call it synthetic protein then

There's a product called chicken and that food contains none of it. Mislabelling food is a very serious issue.
>>
>>7260600
Not level 3 vegans
>>
>>7258388
It isnt, that's Kristen Schaal
>>
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>7260454
>Manjula's Kitchen
Thanks, I'll do that.
>>
>>7258119
The only child here is you, the picky eater.
>>
File: 1406402332509.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
1406402332509.gif
2MB, 250x142px
>vegan chicken
>>
>>7258119
>"Vegan Chicken Salad"
>"Vegan Curry Chicken"

Vegans are filthy fucking liars
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.