[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: why dont you own one yet.jpg (100KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
why dont you own one yet.jpg
100KB, 1500x1200px
well?
>>
Because I can cook. Also because I'm not retarded.
>>
i dont even have a toaster, man, why the hell would i want any of that?
>>
>>7254222
You could do just as well with a greased ramekin, and a toaster oven. And you'd get a lot more uses out of it, too.

How much does one of those cost? Toaster oven is $20 on Amazon.
>>
because croissants, bagels, white bread, biscuits, wheat bread, sourdough bread, tortillas, are all better breads for a breakfast sandwich than that shit and they won't fit
>>
>>7254222
Where does the top of the muffin cook? How does it not get egg on it?
>>
>>7254240
it goes on top of the egg. they stay together and it pushes up against a plate on top that toasts it
>>
>>7254222
A lot of reasons.

Only one side of each muffin is actually (barely) toasted.
The egg is never cooked fully.
The ham/porkroll/commadian bacon is only warmish around the edges, the center is always still cold.
The ham section isn't large enough to fit a superior sausage patty.
They're a bitch to clean.
They're from Hamilton Beach, so they probably break easily, are made from substandard material, and will start shorting out within one year.
>>
>No one has posted alton brown yet
>>
Thanks for reminding me that I have one somewhere packed away. Got it for Christmas two years ago, and held in laughter. Will have to pawn it off on someone when I remember.
>>
Because Ja/ck/ actually liked it which means it must be complete and utter garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whpqGfVzL64
>>
what a stupid meme machine
>>
>>7254598
>ham/porkroll/commadian baco
wtf
>>
i hate this already and i am a FAN of cluttery kitchen crap
>>
>>7254762
my god, he is so consistent. It blows me away. He is so incompetent.

>all that oil
>>
File: the best pork roll.jpg (111KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
the best pork roll.jpg
111KB, 610x458px
>>7254963
>Ham
It's ham. It comes from a pig.
>Porkroll
It's like ham, but more processed. Still not too bad for a couple bucks.
>Commaidan bacon
Also ham, but comes from Communist Canada.

What was the difficult part?
>>
unitasker shit. if you want a fast way to make breakfast sandwiches just make a bunch of egg and sausage patty's in advance and put them in your fridge. When you want a sandwich reheat the patties you need, throw a bagel in the toaster and add cheese. 2 minutes to prep and serve.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.