[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do think of my pizza, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (923KB, 1859x1635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
923KB, 1859x1635px
What do think of my pizza, /ck/?
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Where are the anchovies?
>>
>>7253453

10/10 amazing
>>
>>7253463
If you put fish on pizza, you might be a degenerate.
>>
>>7253468

>fish on pizza
>degenerate

I think you might be on the wrong board, anon.
>>
>>7253453
wtf is the yellow stuff? I can't think of anything yellow that goes on a pizza.
>>
It looks like the top started to brown before the crust had a chance to fully cook.

Are you going to say what the toppings are?
>>
>>7253453
I'd eat it with a huge pleasure, while I complain about how unhealthy and disgusting it is.
>>
>>7253527
Mozzarella, basil, and some sun dried tomato.
>>
>>7253453

Looks really decent actually.
>>
>>7253541

I assumed the 6 white circles were mozzarella, but what's with the the yellow patches?

Did you make some kind of a pesto oil?

Post pics of a cut piece, showing the thickness of the crust, and also what the bottom looks like.
>>
File: image.jpg (863KB, 2362x1224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
863KB, 2362x1224px
>>7253563
I have no idea why the base went yellow, I used a sourdough starter and cooked it on the wood burner.
It's a very thin and crisp base.
>>
>>7253597
I should explain.
My pizza "oven" is just an old .50 cal ammo tin with a couple of bricks inside. I place it on top of the wood burner and it gets really hot.
The green lines are store bought pesto oil.
>>
>>7253597

Looks alright.

The dough looks like a pita though, and what kind of mozzarella is that? It's weird how it didn't really melt/spread out, but started to burn on the top.

>it's a more a man thread
>>
>>7253610
Buffalo.
>>
>>7253453
While it "looks" like shit I honestly think it would be way better than 90% of the "rate my pizza"s on this board
>>
>>7253857
It tasted ok but I wouldn't eat it very often.
>>
>>7253453
The pizza looks more like naan than pizza. I'll be honest with you; it doesn't look good at all. So, it would be better if you tell us what YOU think of the pizza after putting it in your mouth senpai.
>>
File: spamchovy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>7253857

>i honestly think it would be way better than 90% of the "rate my pizza"s on this board

Nah.
>>
>>7253948

Pretty good but points off for bragging
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.