[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest food orgasm of your life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 2546150708_4c2af2ef95.jpg (160KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
2546150708_4c2af2ef95.jpg
160KB, 500x446px
You can only post one.
For me it was like a year ago when i was still a fat virgin neet, i was hungry and i bought 2 double cheeseburgers with extra cheese and hot sauce from 5 guys and i had so much pleasure in my mouth i almost passed out i was moaning silently in the corner with every single bite. Even though it wasn't my first time, more like the 20th time that i spent tax payers bux on 5 guys, but this one time i will never forget. But now i dont eat that anymore coz i got tired of it and it's expensive since i work now.
>>
>>7251562
You can't buy prepared food on EBT
>>
Honestly my hamplanet friend, you like that kind of thing you should try stimulant-enhanced LISS combined with extended fasting (using BCAAs to minimize catabolism). I do it every time I am on a cut, even something as simple as a VPN Neapolitan pizza can be quite satisfying at the end.

Anyway yohimbine or an ECA stack (not both!) can do wonders.
>>
>>7251570
well i'm quebec-canadian so i was getting 700bux cheque a month to cash out for whatever the hell i want.
>>
The first time I had a McRib. It's more amazing than any drug. I'm convinced the government has forced them to take it off the menu for periods. Nobody would eat anything but McRibs otherwise, and we'd all die of shit nutrition.
>>
>>7251583
i have no idead what da frak you just said, and i suppose i need to know how to use tor, bitcoin and shady illegal services to get that potentially addictive-life-ruining stuff? not my cup of tea.
>>
>>7251614
i tried it once and it tasted too sweet for a sandwich, because of the blah sauce...it was just bread and salty mystery meat smothered in corn syrup... but to each his own i guess
>>
>>7251629
All of that stuff is available OTC in any first world country. Yes, Australia, I said first world country. In other words, not you. Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of all these yohimbine pills I bought at the local store.
>>
>>7251629
You can get yohimbine on amazon and bronkaid at the drug store. Enjoy your heart palpitations, friend.
>>
>>7251562
Hot sauce on a burger?
I'm intrigued. Is it a house sauce or what? Never been to five guys but that looks delicious.
>>
File: Pals.jpg (75KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
Pals.jpg
75KB, 500x317px
I spent I week /out/ backpacking in the woods eating freeze dried camp food (and a single sunfish I caught and fried). Once I was back in the car and headed home, I was scanning the side of the road for a burger joint.

And then I found it. Pal's. It was an impossible to miss building, a glorious shrine to burgers nestled neatly into a small town in the foothills of Appalachia. Now, burgers are always good after camping, but that burger was mind-numbing. I forgot about my busted toe nail, my bug bites no longer itched and for a moment time stopped; my world was reduced to experiencing that burger and nothing else. I ended up going back through and getting a second. It was worth nearly puking on the way home.
>>
There's a moderately fancy steakhouse near where I live. The first time I went I ordered filet mignon medallions au poivre with garlic mashed potatoes. The food was hands down the best I've ever eaten, so much so that I have ordered the same thing every time I've gone back. Everyone who I've taken there agrees it's hands down the best food they've ever tasted as well.
>>
>>7251583
When you're trying to teach somebody, don't immediately jump into acronyms. Acronyms are what arrogant pricks use to demonstrate that they're in the know. They're not good communication unless you're absolutely certain everybody knows what they're referring to.
>>
>>7251657
yes its a house sauce and it makes a big difference in taste, along with the mushrooms, jalapenos, mayo, tomato, lettuce, the cheese and the bbq sauce.
>>
>>7251642
>"Yohimbine (/joʊˈhJmbiːn/)[2] is an indole alkaloid derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It is a veterinary drug used to reverse sedation in dogs and deer. Yohimbine has been studied as a potential treatment for erectile dysfunction but there is insufficient evidence to rate its effectiveness.[3][4] Extracts from yohimbe have been marketed as dietary supplements for improving sexual function."

what da frak am i reading? how is impotency food orgasm related?
>>
>>7251562
for me it was a piece of cheesecake with strawberries, man, that was so joyful and pleasant, I almost cried for the pleasure I was feeling.

It made me a better person and I sincerely wish you people get to feel such a delicious and comfy food orgasm.
>>
>>7251825
>cheesecake

BASIC BITCH
>>
>>7251613
There's no Five Guys in Canada.
>>
>>7251562

I once made a simple white bread and tomato sandwich, I didn't have anything else and I was high, I sprinkled some truffle salt on the tomato and it was fucking amazing.
>>
>>7251882
yes there is
>>
>>7251882
Yes there are. There's at least one in Toronto.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 910x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 910x440px
Tried these fuckers a few months ago when I was high (I only smoke a few times a year). I literally forgot everything else that was going on for a few minutes. As it melted into my mouth, I felt my body and consciousness melt away into bliss. When I came to, I was mindfucked that it came from Taco Bell.
>>
A chicken thigh fillet burger from a korean fast food chain called mom's touch
>>
>>7251964
These are way tastier than they ought to be.
>>
>17 years old and a party, got pretty drunk
>11pm my friend drove me to a village inn
>order the all world double cheese burger
>finish with a slice of triple berry pie

one of the best meals ever
>>
>>7251964
My girlfriend's cousin bought these in large quantities to have a couple as "something to put in her stomach" for her breakfast on weekdays.
>>
File: 1398214194507.png (346KB, 902x529px) Image search: [Google]
1398214194507.png
346KB, 902x529px
When I used Gordon Ramsay's recipe for eggs.

>MFW
>>
>>7251570

burger king
>>
>>7251787
I disagree, in a world where everyone googles everything anyway, acronyms help ensure that the person will look into the right things, and not get distracted by some other nonsense. With diet and fitness advice this is especially important because in plain english people may phrase things in a similar way but mean totally different things.
>>
>>7251813
>a drug cannot possibly have multiple uses
People who are already fairly fit routinely take yohimbine during fasted exercise in order to reach a target body fat percent more easily. The yohimbine slightly increases fat burning (against a placebo it comes out to a couple of pounds a month for people who regularly exercise, which is actually a lot if you're low body fat).

Additionally, after you're done exercising it continues to suppress your appetite, so that you can more successfully make it to your target eating window. When you reach that window, the act of eating is quite pleasurable.
>>
>>7252889
p.s. you need to take the standardized form, work your way up, do not use it for high intensity training, it only works when you're in a fasted state (hence why you usually take it in the morning), and it's not going to do shit for you if you are a ham planet. also it can interact with a lot of drugs particularly psychiatric drugs causing psychotic episodes, aggravation of bipolar and schizophrenic conditions, panic attacks, and heart attacks.

tl;dr don't get this shit banned you jerks, like some faggots did in australia
>>
>>7252052
Do you go up and give it to her in bed?
>>
>>7251570
Yes you can. Not with EFS though. And even if you can't with ebt, just buy something cheap and get cash back.

EBT = cash
EFS = food stamps

Source: I work as a cashier. All the niggers buy 20 cent airheads and empty out their ebt
>>
Pho from some hole in the wall Vietnamese place.
>>
File: dancing alien.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
dancing alien.gif
770KB, 127x189px
>>7251562
I've recently got into cooking homemade burgers
using wood as charcoal to give the patties a nice smokey taste
thinking of patty ingridients and stuff like that

Usually when i make burgers i prepare 6 or so sticks of pepper bacon crush them into small pieces and mix them in half pound patties

one night i was making burgers for my dad and he didn't want bacon in his burger so I loaded mine with all six crushed pieces of bacon put bits of pepperjack cheese in there, and grilled it.
I added another slice of pepperjack on top to melt. after i took one bite it tasted amazing and my face was red, and i was left in shock, and awe for like 5 minutes after i ate it
>>
>>7251562
Spago in Maui
The whole meal was incredible
Tuna tartar in sesame wrapper to look like ice cream cones
6oz kobe beef with 3 kinds of salt
Cup of black coffee from beams that grown on a neighboring island & are only sold to the restaurant
Fucking mind blowing unforgettable meal
>>
>>7251794
I don't get the bbq sauce, but otherwise that's my favorite
Why do most other burger places have to be shit...
>>
>>7252889
>>7252898
I know this isn't /fit/ but could you drop me a link to a website if you follow one?
>>
>>7255063
I don't really follow one, but if you are just looking at various pills and what they do, you could try examine.com

If you are looking for some numeric advice on body composition goals try whataremymacros.com (which is basically a the same as IIFYM)

You don't need to exercise to lose weight, but you need to exercise if you want to be physically fit. It's also good for the mood.
>>
the first time i had chicken mole. i was initially eating it to be polite, but after that first bite, all i had was the regret that i hadnt been introduced to this earlier in life. it was so fucking delicious
>>
>>7254043
it was MSG bro...make sure you visit your doctor to check for cancer
>>
>>7251882
There's one downtown Toronto. Never been to it but walked by it the other day.
>>
What a gay fucking thread.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.