[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most desperate food you've made/eaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 25

File: eeeeee.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeee.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Something really gross and cheap when you were desperate/lacking ingredients/poor
This is my first thread, sorry if I misinterpreted the rules in any way
>>
>>7250383

>you can't undo the waffle taco

Taco bell will never be able to live that shit down. You can bring back the frito burrito, I don't give a shit. Trying to make a waffle into a tortilla should have made the CEO forcefully take a football in his ass.
>>
Frozen fries i found outside the bag in the chest freezer with gravy granules when I was a student.
>>
>>7250388
>implying the waffle taco isn't a great idea

why?
>>
>>7250383
>This is my first thread, sorry if I misinterpreted the rules in any way
OMG OP don't be such a fucking faggot.

Anyway what the fuck is wrong with the waffle taco? Shit was a perfectly fine idea... Just more of the feigned outrage of outspoken idiots.
>>
>>7250464
I don't even know what it is, just googled gross food
>>
>>7250489
Well it's not gross. It's fucking delicious.
>>
I ran out of buns one time so I put a chicken patty on an english muffin.
>>
>>7250486
>>This is my first thread, sorry if I misinterpreted the rules in any way
>OMG OP don't be such a fucking faggot.

OMG you actually believed that?
>>
>>7250486
>OMG
>calling other people a faggot

hue
>>
Literally a brick of ramen. Uncooked. Like a cracker
>>
a peanut butter tortilla sandwich.
>>
>>7250739
some people think uncooked ramen is good.
>>
Ramen noodles with a can of chili on top And a two litter of Soda. Spent the last $5 I had on it before pay day. I regret nothing.
>>
String beans in chicken broth
>>
Ketchup on bread. Not really that gross but about as cheap as you can get.
>>
>>7250383
hot dog w/mayo in corn tortillas.

i was high
>>
>>7250945
I would hope so mate
>>
Condiment sandwich.
Mayo and hot sauce between 2 slices of bread. Little sprinkle of pepper and you're ready to think about all the bad choices you've made in your life.
>>
File: pizzadog.jpg (255KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pizzadog.jpg
255KB, 900x1200px
So, this is a stoner concoction thread then?
>>
>>7250987
that is fucking repulsive
>>
>>7250388
Why is it such a bad idea? McDonald's has a breakfast sandwich that consists of eggs, sausage, pancakes, and pancake syrup. Waffle taco seems like an easy way to get a lot of food into your body fast, which is the whole point of fast food breakfast. Sure, the idea is gimmicky, but gimmicks are taco bells niche. It's probably nasty, but no more than the other greasy value engineered shit these companies put out.
>>
>>7250995
Looks good to me
>>
>>7250509
you know what they call english muffins in england?
>>
>>7250739
>>7250779
uncooked ramen is literally just an unflavored corn chip

if you flavor it, it becomes perfectly fine to eat
>>
>>7251333
royale muffins?
>>
dry oatmeal with sugar, for about three days
>>
when I was so broke I was struggling to eat I used to live off weet-bix for breakfast,
I made stacks of chinese pancakes with just rice flour, herbs and chilli.

sometimes I would buy a crate of ramen for my friends who were doing it tough, they admited afterwards ramen was all they ate for three weeks

when I was in eastern europe I lived off soup, bread and scrambled eggs

when I was in paris I made it on just rice and seaweed flakes

in spain I cooked for about 50 people in a squat, we boiled pasta on the balcony on an open fire with some kind of metal satellite dish, which was the only thing large enough I could make clean
I had two homeless guys who were not on drugs or loosed sick to cut up the tomatoes and onions for the sauce, I boiled the knife and the chopping board and made a charcoal filter in a clean section of pipe because I did not trust the water from the bath tap to be safe even when boiled
it was hard to get everyone to wait for the food, many were on hard drugs, and the ones coming down often hadn't eaten in days

once in germany I was so broke I had to sleep on the streets eating cold tinned beans, I bent the lid of the tins into a spoon and asked the people at macdonalds for serviettes and water; that was the closes I've ever come to getting charity, I'm not sure if they even suspected I was homeless

if I did not know how to cook, and keep food safe to eat I would have starved
>>
File: misery.jpg (25KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
misery.jpg
25KB, 600x429px
Pic related
>>
>>7251375
Dafuq, how? Do you have a house mouth?
>>
friend once served me an american cheese slice and some old lettuce wedged between two pieces of white bread

this was 6 years ago, I still haven't let him live that shit down
>>
>>7250509
Sounds good desu
>>
>>7250383
I done got confused after.using a toilet and accidentally cooked up my own shit long onto the grill and I breaded it and feel.fried it my own shit.

I noticed it was a shit log when I bit into it with my mouth and shit came out onto my face and all over my clothes and house and it got on all of my clothes.

My mom and her boyfriend come walking on in rite as I bite it the shit and they see it too and taste.it also cause they thaut it looked tasted good.

It was a day that destroyed our family.
>>
>>7251575
was this supposed to be funny
>>
>>7250383
I have never had this but I would eat it, what makes it any different from other fast food breakfast? Do you feel like hot shit when its horse meat sausage in an english muffin instead?
>>
>>7251373
I think they call them scones.
>>
>>7251337
Yeah most of my wheat noodles are made of corn too, literal corn
>>
>>7251337
Funfact: Those biodegradable "foam" peanuts they use for packing material are really unflavored cheese puffs.
>>
File: 1415732831097.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1415732831097.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>7251414
There was an earthquake in my city and I ran out of food for a while
>>
>>7250388
Why would anyone disparage the frito burrito? The only thing wrong with it is that most stores don't carry it on menu anymore.
>>
I combined mayo, pesto, jam, sour cream possibly bbq sauce and maybe some other stuff in a bowl and ate it when I was drunk and hungry and there was no food. It was fine
>>
Some cheap processed chopped ham, with a hotdog(boiled) and a slice of kraft cheese on bread.

Fought to keep it down. Was about 14 and didn't really know how to cook anything else besides ramen and hotdogs because I was a sheltered little shit and mommy did all the cooking.
>>
>>7250383
lucky charms in a pb&j... not bad, added some crunch...
>>
Buckwheat and milk.
>>
>>7250383
I had just moved with my roommate and we had one bag of food ingredients with us

I used peanut butter, mayo, garlic salt and red chili flakes to make a thai-like sauce, and cooked some farfalle pasta. mixed the pasta, a can of mixed vegetables, and the sauce and topped with smashed up baked lay's potato chips. my roommate was so mad that that was all we had and refused to eat it for half an hour, but then she ate it, and then she came back and asked for more.

it was actually decent. better than eating a pb&j sandwich every meal of the day.
>>
>>7251866
that actually sounds amazing, kind of like a crunchy fluffer nutter.
>>
sprayed sugar on sliced bread and threw some raw ramen on it
>>
File: 56569786.jpg (2MB, 3156x3156px) Image search: [Google]
56569786.jpg
2MB, 3156x3156px
We've never really run out of food as far as I can remember, but when I'm lazy I'll just microwave a whole bowl of frozen vegetables and eat that.
>>
>>7250383
My gf grew up really poor and as a result, will occasionally eat a tortilla with buffalo sauce. I give her shit for it whenever it comes up.
>>
>>7250383
I ran out of bread once, the shops were already closed so I had to eat cheese with sweet strawberry-flavoured cookies. It wasn't good at all.
>>
Jus a pack of ramen with a single sunny side up egg.

No salt or pepper.
>>
1 can of tuna
mayo
mustard
pickle/pepper brine if I have it
bunch of random spices from the cabinet
wonder why i didn't go get groceries
>>
>>7251333

semen soakers?
>>
>>7250383
I once accompanied my spaghetti with a mix of whiskey and (bad) foie gras.

Aaah, student years...
>>
>>7250739
An asian friend of mine used to eat this as a snack
>>
>>7250995
then again, I'm pretty sure pizza hut has pizza with hotdog-stuffed crust
It's still disgusting, but I guess some people (amerifats) enjoy it
>>
>>7250383
Hot sauce and ice cubes on a spoon
>>
Flour, water and sugar. basically unleavened pancakes. they did the trick
>>
>>7250383
Balls of uncooked ramen and peanut butter. Wasn't too bad actually.
>>
Spaghetti with creme anglaise and a squeeze of madagascan lime juice. Was high as fuck, really hit the spot.
>>
>>7250494
If the food comes up easily in a search for "gross food", chances are it might be gross.

It's Taco Bell, so chances are 100% that its fucking gross.
>>
>>7250388
it's actually a pretty good idea, it just needs to be made well
>>
ground beef on a bagel, was actually okay with enough hot sauce
>>
>>7250388
....Lake?
>>
>>7251987
i do this more often than i would like to admit
>>
File: hung.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
hung.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>Have no friends at work
>Eat my lunch in the toilet cubicle
>Gets bad because the stink gets into my mouth when I open to chew
>Realise I need a food that I can put into my mouth without opening it
>Take some spaghetti strands
>Marinade them in a hot sauce overnight
>Snap them in half and put them in my lunch box
>On my break I go to the toilet cubicle and suck dry spaghetti into my mouth
>People come in and shit and piss constantly
>accidentally choke on one while someone in the cubicle opposite is shitting
>spit it out
>it hits the floor between the cubicles
>person in the other one is probably looking at the dry spaghetti on the floor wondering what is happening
>I bend over and pick it up
>don't say anything

So glad I am NEET again
>>
>>7252676
sounds like a mean recipe for some sweet HARDTACK
>>
>>7253967
Probably the saddest post I read today.
>>
>>7250847
KEtchup on rice.
>>
>>7251395
>poor
>buys cheese slices

Fucking every time.
>>
>>7253967
Breathing through your nose would be the problem, so your story makes no sense. I really hope you did hang yourself though.
>>
>>7253967
fucking autist
>>
>>7251384
how do you afford to travel from country to country when your homeless? you just go by foot?
>>
>>7250739
this was THE cool kid snack in 1992
>>
The worst was a white roll with ketchup and nothing else.
Second worst was probably chick peas with mayo, pickles and some spices I threw in to make it edible.
Both times were just before going on holiday, having deliberately emptied the fridge but needing a bite to eat while packing.
>>
>>7250847
ketchup on pasta
>>
>>7251987
>most desperate food you've made
>tuna salad
really?
>>
>>7250383
"onion soup"

two medium onions water salt- apply heat.be disgusted of yourself.
>>
>take baked beans
>drain sauce
>form into small mushy balls
>dip into seasoned flour
>deep fry

honestly they werent bad at all, but messy as fuck to make
>>
>>7250388
L-lake?
Go Back to sp
>>
>>7250383
1$ loaf of store wonder bread
2$ store kraft singles
1$ store ketchup

wa la
>>
File: eySF48A.jpg (25KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
eySF48A.jpg
25KB, 480x320px
I ate beans out of a can with added taco seasoning. I almost died.
>>
>>7254886
nigga please

baked beans, canned veggies, chef boyardee + hot sauce or ketchup from the can is a good meal
>>
>>7254857
if you do this right, you get an "acarajé", which is really delicious
>>
File: fun.gif (1MB, 278x149px) Image search: [Google]
fun.gif
1MB, 278x149px
>>7251028
>McDonald's has a breakfast sandwich consisting of eggs, pancakes and syrup

And it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>7251384
>thread about desperation food
>almost everyone ignores this post

What's your story anon? How did you end up in all those countries and situations?
>>
A couple spoonfuls of ketchup (also same thing for other condiments on a couple occasions).

Hunger can do pretty shitty things to you.
>>
>>7255060
probably one of those rich kids who thinks it's cool to be a hobo. I knew a girl like that in college, she lived in europle like that for a while. she was fun to hang out with but my god her snatch smelled nasty. having sex with her was like having sex with a lot of plastic bags of lukewarm half-spoiled meat in a woman-shaped sausage casing. I thought she'd help me get over my sexual aversion to women with tattoos and piercings, but it had the opposite effect indeed.
/blogpost
>>
>>7255060
there were what, one and a half million people roaming europe last year? i have a suspicion ...
>>
One time I only had ketchup and parmesan cheese powder in my fridge. i fried the parmesan cheese together to make chips and used ketchup as salsa.
>>
If you're ever stuck in some undergrowth in your underwear, don't stop to think of other words that have under in them. Because that's the first sign of jungle madness.
>>
>>7250383
banana pie from a vending machine in my dorm
after the machines robbed me blind, I saw it loosely hanging, and banged the crap out of the machine, and it tasted horrible
>>
>>7255195
deep thoughts, jack
>>
I once boiled a lone star beer and made ramen with it. it was pretty nasty.
>>
>>7255253
I thought it would be good but I was wrong.
>>
File: melty_3263006b.jpg (72KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
melty_3263006b.jpg
72KB, 620x387px
grilled popcorn sandwich (no cheese, just bread, popcorn and butter grilled in a sandwich maker)

grilled cheese and peanut butter sandwich
>>
>>7250383
not myself but when I was like 20 I lived in house with a bunch of druggie roomates. nice people mostly but prone to really stupid shit.

One time I walked into the kitchen and two of them (bf/gf) are eating chicken out of the trash.i dont know why it was thrown away, but there's just a couple legs and a piece of breast meat sittin on top of the wrappers and bits of used paper towels and they're just picking it up and chowing down.

I didn't even ask. I just pulled 10$ out of my pocket, shoved it at him, and went 'dude, go buy some food'
>>
boiled a bunch of vegetables with left over ramen soup mix and called it soup.
>>
>>7255466
>a bunch of vegetables
You don't know misery.
>>
>>7255056
If you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I fuck you in the ass using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth.
>>
>>7255099
I'm gagging from just imaging the smell of that, you are a trooper anon. I salute you for overcoming adversity and besting one of Nurgle's Nurglings.
>>
>>7253636
>>7250388
Came to post this, fuck that fucking faggot. Flacco > Ryan
>>
>>7250995
If you think about it, its pretty smart.
Pepperoni, is technically sliced sausage.
And the hotdog is a different type of sausage.
>>
>>7251621
all the fucking rice can die. i prefer no rice in my taco bell
>>
ITT breddy gud mills
>>
>>7250383
Boiled white rice with tomato ketchup. Shit was fucking horrible, but it enabled me to survive.
>>
A frozen banquet meal that literally said "cheese smothered meat patty" it cost me a dollar and a vivid memory of suffering from salt poisoning.
>>
>>7251609
Scones are harder right? They taste a little like bread and you eat them with cream and jam.
>>
File: 1452132902796.png (261KB, 406x581px) Image search: [Google]
1452132902796.png
261KB, 406x581px
>>7255663
Idk why you ppl like it so much, again its fucking disgusting and you're fat if you want a sandwich with syrup and pancakes as buns
>>
Campbell's condensed chicken noodle soup, unheated, drunk straight out of the can. I was living in my car.

It was so salty
>>
>>7251600

He's drunk anon.
>>
The noble sweet potato will get you through anything but the grimmest of times. As long as you have electricity and $10 for a microwave from the Salvation Army, you're good. If you have a stove and an oven, shit, you're golden.
>>
>peach jelly on white rice
>mustard sandwich
>mixed chicken nuggets with mac and cheese and diced tomatoes and it was awful
>>
Bologna whipped cream sandwich
As in whipped cream between two slices of bologna. Literally the only two things to eat I could find one day after coming home from school.

It was delicious
>>
>>7250383
I literally just finished eating a stale buttermilk biscuit out of the trash. My roommate had thrown a few of them away since they were old. I cut it in half and topped with with some chili [spoiler] that I stole from my other roommate, but she made it over a week ago and hasn't been eating it. [/spoiler]
>>
>>7255663
Tucker Max lied in all his stories.
>>
Sliced cheddar cheese with ketchup in a tortilla wrap.

Was actually not bad to be fair.
>>
>>7251333
Breadcakes, obviously.
>>
aigo boulido
>>
A tomato filled with tuna and lemon juice, delicious.
>>
File: 1445040653604.jpg (45KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
1445040653604.jpg
45KB, 291x280px
>>7250383
>>
>>7258032

During my second year of university I was long distance with my girlfriend (She's from Philly, I'm from England), so I tried to budget so that I could make trips to see her. My family's pretty poor so I just had to try and stretch what I had as far as possible.

Breakfast: Oats with a banana
Lunch: Canned tuna or egg mayo sandwich
Dinner: Whitefish (Pollock), with spring greens and sweet potato.

Worked out to about $11/£8 a week. Lasted for about 15 weeks. Grin and fucking bear it.
>>
>>7253967
>oh shit, a tapeworm
>>
had a ball of near rancid mozzarella earlier tonight

no seasoning

no dressing

no accompaniment

nothing

just suffering

it was extremely painful

I watched some anime to take the pain away while I ate it
>>
fsb
>>
bread sandwich
didnt even have any condiments, i just ate three pieces of bread
>>
File: 1452167968731.jpg (35KB, 468x353px) Image search: [Google]
1452167968731.jpg
35KB, 468x353px
>>7258996
>>
File: WTX1541.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
WTX1541.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>7250383
3/4 kg of this dry, without milk, with a spoon, in bed, and its worse than you think
>>
>>7258230
only up north
>>
Sheit I was really stoned one night and I took a slice of whole wheat bread, poured sugar on top and put it into a bowl. Then poured milk on it.

I queeze when i think about it sometimes
>>
>>7250383
rice and country crock spread
egg noodles and cc spread + evaporated milk
tfw grew up poor with retarded fat mom
>>
Rice with mayo and seasoning salt.
Take a can of condensed soup and use it to replace half the water when cooking rice, would make a can of soup last 2 meals.
Left over kraft dinner eaten cold with mcchicken sauce hoarded from McDonald's
Boiled potatoes with no seasoning.

Now I have a stable home and job and I gained 60lbs, I inhale food twice as fast as I did before I starved for months.
>>
>>7255129
10/10 creativity
I bet it was pretty good
>>
>>7254871
what's the point of the ketchup
are you putting ketchup on your grilled cheeses anon
>>
>>7250383
This one time, I had some buds over and I hadn't grocery shopped in a month. Starving at 3:30am and couldn't order anything cause small town, we pan fried some store-bought croutons... Olive oil, seasoning salt, and white pepper. 0/10 would not eat again
>>
one time I made a burrito. but instead of rice, I put spongebob mac and cheese. and for the meat, i put in general tso's chicken. then i cut open a cooked hot pocket and i put the insides of that in there. all rolled up in a tortilla, served with a glass of juicy juice. and god damn it was delicious.
>>
>>7250383
I had two days to make it to pay day and all I had was flour, vegetable oil, yeast, dried herbs, parmesan cheese (in a jar), and ranch dressing.

I made a basic pizza dough and baked it. Then brushed it with the oil and sprinkled on herbs and cheese. I dipped it in ranch.

Might sound like some decent poverty bread sticks if you're in an optimistic mood, but there were a lot of other mental health issues going on like suicidal thoughts and depression. Dark days. You need a good diet to get through stuff like that. I do, anyways.
>>
>>7250494
it was ok, it could have been executed a lot better. would probably be amazing homemade.
>>
You aren't truly poor until you've resorted to toast and salsa
>>
bowl of offbrand cinnamon toast crunch with steel reserve instead of milk. Should have just ate it dry
>>
pasta with ketchup
>>
Tried to make a sandwich with white bread, apple slices, and honey as a kid.
>>
>>7262688
would probably be pretty good with roasted apples and honey on toast
>>
>>7251395
I cant stop laughing
>>
>>7250383
Tinned salmon in oil, flour, crumbs -> fish pates. They tasted ok, and looked good after frying, but somehow I made them really chewy and sticky, so they were difficult to eat.
>>
a 3 day old big mac reheated on a radiator
>>
>>7250383
pasta with oil, vinegar, pepper and salt.
fuck ketchup barbarians.
>>
>>7258996
my dad talked about eating "wish sandwiches" when he was a kid

you eat two pieces of bread and wish you had something to put between them
>>
>>7253967
wut
>>
Simple cookies that I would never eat otherwise. And grass.
>>
>>7264643
>[email protected]
>>
>>7254155
Easily the saddest post. And I just came from /b/
>>
File: good_job.jpg (43KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
good_job.jpg
43KB, 500x581px
>>7264643
>>
Literally microwaved onions
>>
>>7250383
>Half a loaf of unsliced bread.
>2 Table spoons of salted butter
>Microwave
Either microwave until the butter has melted in or keep going until the bread toughens depending on how poor you are.
>>
>>7250383
>Well it was a greasy spaghetti for 2 days.

When it was time to put the noodles in the sauce I added several chunks of meat whit to much grease.

Eating The noodles was like chewing a disgusting gum and the meat was impossible to eat.
>>
>>7264733
At first I thought those where three separate meals...
>>
>>7258829
Lost
>>
>>7250383
bread
cheesewize and chapotle
bread
peanutbutter cheesewize and chapotle
bread
>>
POBS - Pieces of Bread and Sugar (in milk if lucky) Actually really nice but fucking disgusting poverty food at the same time.

Bread and dripping (not so bad) or lard (vile)

Ketchup/Brown sauce butties (for when there is no margarine, never mind lard!)

Lentil stew.
>>
Mayo between two pieces of white bread.

Starch and lard basically. Got me through some tough ass times.
>>
>>7251384
Fuckin' "syrian refugee" spotted. Well done. How was the new year rape of infidel girls?
>>
>>7264964
>POBS - Pieces of Bread and Sugar (in milk if lucky)
fuck this reminds me of "cereal"
saltines and sugar in milk
>>
was really drunk and made macaroni and cheese and put golden grahams and barbecue sauce in it

it was actually good

i got the shits
>>
>>7265000
>saltines and sugar in milk
I feel for you fellow po-boy!
>>
>>7265019
it sucks when your dad is a crack head senpai
>>
File: homemade-buffalo-sauce.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
homemade-buffalo-sauce.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
I once made an ego waffle and coated it with strawberry jam.

And then I unloaded a fucking bottle of buffalo sauce on top of it. Doused the fucking thing.

And it was faaaaaaantastic. I don't even like buffalo flavoring.
>>
>>7250388
But waffles are awesome
>>
>>7261797
>mcdicken sauce

you mean mayo?
>>
>>7251622
why
>>
spaghetti, cream cheese, tomato concentrate
>>
>>7262688
>>7262699
This would probably make an awesome french toast.

I've had a few sad poverty meals. There were a few days where I lived off hot chocolate mix. Once I made a meal out of just plain-ass croutons. I did two tablespoons of peanut butter and called it my meal for the day once, and stale saltines dipped in salsa verde.

Canned tuna + a little oil + salt and pepper has also carried me through some rough times between checks.
>>
I... can't think of a time I've eaten anything near as sad as some of these posters.
When I was a child I went through a phase of demanding only mayonnaise on white bread for breakfast. Maybe this is worse since it wasn't out of need, I just really liked it.
>>
>>7258900
>>
Worst stretch of mine, when I was 19-20. For months on end, it was a can of vegetables for lunch/dinner. No breakfast. Creamed corn was the best, at least you can throw some pepper on it and pretend it was corn chowder.
The worst was one night, all that I had was rice, and a half brick of rodent chewed ramen. I ditched the noodles, and cooked the rice using the chicken/msg packet. NEVER AGAIN
>>
>>7253967
stupiest tryhard story i've read tonight, grats
>>
>>7257380
>how dare they want pancakes sausage and eggs for breakfast
lol, do you hear yourself?
and your opinion is irrelevant too
>>
Microwaved fish sticks with eggs noodles thrown on top and a can of clam chowder dumped on for good measure.

Immediately after creating this abomination I realized the sin I had committed, but I was also drunk and teebeehee it wasn't that bad.
>>
File: 1444153855025.jpg (77KB, 597x714px) Image search: [Google]
1444153855025.jpg
77KB, 597x714px
>>7266097
Why is that? Because if I want pancakes, sausage, and eggs for breakfast, I fucking have it? Not some mickyds abomination?
>>
>>7266141
no one gives a hot fuck what you want
so why do you care what they want
just fucking stay at home, listen to some rage music and cut your arms
>>
I put cream cheese on a cold pancake last night.

That was delicious. I wish i hadn't eaten all the pancakes.
>>
>>7250383
I took a couple cups of water, a cup of instant rice, two chicken bouillon cubes, and a packet of tuna. I used that to make this weird soup that was extremely delicious
>>
File: IMG_0444.png (80KB, 407x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.png
80KB, 407x265px
>>7266173
Because those ppl should be sterilized

>he doesn't believe in eugenics
>>
Rice and canned corn.
>>
File: 1442844340977.png (42KB, 529x397px) Image search: [Google]
1442844340977.png
42KB, 529x397px
Ketchup sandwich.
>>
Unpopped popcorn kernels. That was an awful time in my life.
>>
File: 1435518396353.jpg (789KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1435518396353.jpg
789KB, 2048x1536px
>>7250383
I've made PBJ's using waffles as bread.
>>
8 Microwaveable popadums slathered with margarine and a can of sweet corn.
>>
When I first moved out of home

>spaghetti
>pasta sauce from the jar
>tin of tuna

That was it. Was pretty fucking bad
>>
>>7254411

Yes, mostly because I'm not a poor homeless niggerfaggot
>>
>>7266458
I also resorted to making hardtack and damper for breakfast for a few weeks (just flour and water)
>>
>>7254295
well let me think
I walked a lot in citties, but I took the bus between them

I also got some really cheap flights by camping some websites that have cheaper flights
took a bus from berlin to frankfurt just to get a plane to santerini to ferry to istanbul once just to save money

I wasn't homeless at the time per-se, though I have been homeless in the past
the price of accommodation was so high in many places that I opted to sleep rough in order to see more

I saw the syrians/other refugees piled up on the british border, and tons sleeping rough in greece and turkey
the greeks had enough problems of their own, syrians brought misery everwhere they went, they got less like normal people the longer they were on the road, and they got help before locals in need
>>
>>7250383
I can't even count how many you violated making this thread.
>>
>>7251333
here muffins?
>>
Leftover frosting packets from a box of toaster strudel. Just squirting the frosting into my mouth.
>>
File: acat.jpg (83KB, 710x680px) Image search: [Google]
acat.jpg
83KB, 710x680px
I took chicken wings that were already eaten (maybe some meat with sauce and bones left) out of the garbage where they had been for 2 days (don't worry it was in a plastic container still) and ate as much of the bones, meat and sauces as I could.
>>
I HATE going to the store when I only need 1 or 2 things, so I actually end up eating a bunch of weird things because fuck it

Some of these include:
>PB & J using dry ramen
>Hotdogs and rice
>Ground beef and rice
>Pepperoni and rice
>ramen & ground beef (tried once)

and right now im thinking up ways to use jiffy corn mix without milk or egg
>>
>>7266582

I've also eaten:
> bread with seafood sauce
> seafood sauce
> just butter
> salsa
> spinach dip
>>
>>7266284

scott look at this qt trackfu jew
>>
>>7266586

> Jews
> qt

dan pls
>>
>>7255060
pretty much this --->>>7255099

it was the culmination of a few things I suppose, I wanted to see what the world was really like outside my little bubble; I wanted to see more of the world than I could really afford to.

and my bank canceled my credit cards, because they thought I was trying to join the fight in syria.
I couldn't contact them from where I was, and I didn't want to contact the embassy because they might have tried to order me home

I'm luckier than many, I stepped into it willingly, and afterwards I could just step out of it
but I got to see things with my own eyes, and for that everything was worth it

but that being said, I couldn't speak the language, had no support from family and was often totally at a loss
I almost got stabbed once, shot twice, someone tried to rob me about 6 times, I was arrested at two borders, put two guys in hospital. I didn't eat for three days in london of all places, and had to hitchhike back from my home airport
>>
>>7266688
that's not even bad man, there are littereraly enough preservaives to keep one of those good for years
actual years

and it was on the bench, that's not even bad
you probably just feel bad because you put the drugs first
>>
File: english-muffins-split.jpg (291KB, 525x417px) Image search: [Google]
english-muffins-split.jpg
291KB, 525x417px
>>7251609
Are you trolling? This is an English muffin, which is what we call them.
>>
File: Special-Fruit-Scones.jpg (241KB, 655x400px) Image search: [Google]
Special-Fruit-Scones.jpg
241KB, 655x400px
>>7266726
>>7251609
And this is a scone.
>>
>>7250383
Neither really desperate but

For about a week I lived off of stale bread I got for free from a local bakery and butter. Luckily I still had salt and pepper left so it actual tasted pretty good.

And I guess I got drunk with a friend one time and we were hungry, for some reason we wanted to make chili cheese fries. Basically slapped together fries, chillis, a boat load of cheese and canned beans and putzen that in the oven.
It was amazing.
>>
When I was a little kid living in Ukraine, me and a friend of mine were hanging around in my house while both our parents were gone for some days. We had absolutely no idea how to cook and were afraid to operate the gas stove because of all the horror stories about irresponsible kids blowing up houses with gas. We had absolutely nothing which was ready to eat.

Then I found some glasses of marinated mushroom. We ate them raw from the glasses. It was an awful experience.
>>
I bought an Italian Christmas cake and lived off it for three days (1kg)
>>
>>7267028
did either of your parents' leave anything for you two to eat?
>>
>>7250383
Ketchup sandwiches and also food scraps from the trash my roommate would throw away
>tfw I was much happier then
>>
>>7267336
missing the good life, eh anon?
>>
>>7267338
Yeah friend, times were much simpler then.
>>
>>7267342
did you enjoy the experience you're looking back on when it was happening? or did it take time before you were able to appreciate simple times?
>>
>>7267364
Definitely took some time, I was eating trash ffs lol.
>>
>>7253967
made me laugh
>>
>>7250383
I was backpacking once, and we got a bit lost so we had to make an extra meal... I tried making a "salad" from what little wild herbs I knew were safe to eat

Keep in mind I live in Canada, so we're in a boreal forest, and it wasn't the season for berries or apples to be out.

What I ended up with, while edible, was the most bitter concoction of leafy greens I have ever eaten or hope to eat in my life

I didn't shit for two days after
>>
>>7266583
>thinking up ways to use jiffy corn mix without milk or egg

I just mixed in water to some of that stuff once and ate it, did that for 2 days
>>
>>7250383
honey on rye with cinnamon and onion - which was what I had in the fridge.
Thankfully my situation has become better since then.
>>
>>7266284
make two waffles, put cream cheese in the middle, then top with maple syrup and thank me later for the diabetes
>>
>Microwaved curry rice from some japanese store which I topped with garlic bits and sriracha
>29 filipino pesos worth of burger steak, burger is made of SUPER OBVIOUS scrap meat, with some soft bones. Slathered with gravy over rice.

I had both of these twice
>>
File: 1450687192198.png (46KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1450687192198.png
46KB, 5000x2571px
>>7270152
mix cinnamon sugar in with the cream cheese after melting slightly in the microwave

it also goes good between french toast with some fresh berries
>>
>>7270318
hug me you brilliant glutton
>>
>>7266279
I love me some unpopped popcorn kernels really fun to chug a bunch of them like its a crunchy juice.
>>
>>7253967
>So glad I am NEET again
i don't get it, how does one simply 'become a neet' like its an alternative to working

how do you pay for rent and food?

if being an neet was an option wouldn't everyone do it?
>>
store-brand light mayonnaise right out of the squeeze bottle

yum
>>
>>7250464
>>7251028
>>7251621
>>7253622
As a mexican I cringe at half of the taco bell shit I've seen.

I really can't think of a more american fast food franchise.
>>
>>7273099
A lot of people with mental illnesses can literally just go NEET with welfare if they really want to. There's also the obvious answer of them leeching money off their parents.

If you're really stubborn about not contributing to society you can become a hobo.
>>
>>7255056
*DING A DING A FING A LING*

"Local Man Learns This One Cooking Secret: Fast Food Industry Is Pissed!!!"

No shit. It's all fucking nasty you idiot.
>>
Sometimes I'll just eat 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter for a meal.
>>
>>7252588
Laugh it up, but it wasn't even debut in America, the Britbelugas had that honour.
>>
>>7258996
>>7259008
Honestly though, these are better then they have any right to be.
>>
>>7273229
Sometimes I'll just eat 2-3 jars of peanut butter for a snack.
>>
>>7273591
spotted the hambeast
>>
>>7250383
Bread with garlic sauce
>>
i used to be homeless until i got a job at a restaurant whose trash i probably frequented at some point.

the best thing i ever made was a poboy out of day-old french bread and still-hot pizza toppings thrown out during shift change at a daiquiri shop that sold heatlamp pizza by the slice.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.