[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blender recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: damn.jpg (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
164KB, 500x500px
You guys will probably tell me to fuck off, but I'll try.
Anyone have good blender recipes?
I'm going to use whey and greek yogurt but don't know what to add and what kind of flavors to go with.
>>
peanut butter chocolate motherfucker
>>
>>7249885
Just throw in a bunch of raspberries and blueberries. Tastes pretty good
>>
File: 1450706414589.jpg (45KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1450706414589.jpg
45KB, 504x504px
>>7249887
I feel that peanut butter would include too many calories in a shake.

>>7249888
>raspberries
>blueberries
Why the fuck didn't I think of those?
All I could think was bananas.
What kind of whey do you think could compliment the taste? I don't think berry is an option.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>7249917
Eat shit, cunt
>>
Avocado. Like holy shit, the yogurt makes it so creamy and the flavour really comes out. Add some honey and you're set
>>
File: IMG_20160109_104354.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_104354.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
pic related is my breakfast from this morning

>a pear
>handful of blueberries
>200ml clouded applejuice
>yoghurt
>oatmeal
>>
>>7250094
I bought a blender today, I went for a traditional one but now I kinda regret it since that "bottle" looks so beautiful.
>clouded applejuice
Great idea.
>>
File: u_21487094.jpg (288KB, 1000x887px) Image search: [Google]
u_21487094.jpg
288KB, 1000x887px
>>7250154
Besides the looks it's very convenient as well, I couldn't be bothered to wash up my blender everytime but with this system you just switch out the blade top for a lid and you're done.
>>
I like kale, some frozen berries, vanilla soymilk, and some times bananas. Avocado is also good. Cinnamon is GOAT

Normal cabbage was not so good
>>
Surely there's more you can do with a blender than make smoothies?

Maybe I'll just return mine. It's still in the box, I'm sure I can get a refund.
>>
>kale
>spinach
>pear
>cucumber
>1/2 lemon's worth of juice
>ice
>vanilla whey protein

so fuggin good
>>
>>7249907
bump
>>
>>7250502
soups and purees

>>7250532
yeah this is good

i got a juicer so i'm more into that right now but i used to make berry smoothies a lot from frozen berries because they're cheap and yum
>>
>>7250502
Nope, that's pretty much it.

And white people spend 500$ on those things lmao.
>>
>>7250502
>Surely there's more you can do with a blender than make smoothies?

Of course. There's tons of uses:
-making pureed soups such as bisques
-crushing grain for homemade flour
-homemade peanut (or other nut) "butters"
-making compound butter
-Mayo
-Any number of various salsas and sauces
-crushing dried spices, chili peppers, garlic, etc.
-Pesto
-Hummus
-Filling for dumplings/gyoza
...the better ones can even do a good job at making ground/minced meat: drop a steak or chop into a Blendtec, pulse for a few seconds and you have awesome burger meat.

IMHO a good blender is a very useful kitchen tool.
>>
>>7250502
It can do salad dressings very quickly and quite well. It will emulsify easily.
>>
-Coconut Water
-Frozen mangoes
>Handful of kale
>Half that amount of baby spinach
>Honey for sweetness
>Optional: greek yoghurt, ginger, a small amount of LSA/Flax seeds

I'm no nutritionfag or anything but that's my breakfast these days.
>>
>>7249907
>I feel that peanut butter would include too many calories in a shake.

There's a huge difference between the peanut butter you can buy in grocery stores and natural/organic peanut butter that's basically just blended up peanuts (though if you have a blender you could literally make that yourself for cheaper).

You can google the positive weightloss/health/filling effects of that kind of PB but just remember to stick to you serving sizes when cutting.
>>
>>7250502
>He doesn't mince meat in his blender

Literally how I make burgers.
>>
>>7253233
wont it destroy muscle fibers and give you mush fit for a babby?
>>
>>7253265
Right? I would imagine pink slime tier texture. Without the ammonia
>>
blueberries, cherries, banana, grapes all frozen
coconut milk unsweetened
a little water
Healthy, delicious and great in the mornings with some protein powder as well.
>>
>>7253265
It would if you pureed it, but there are settings lower than maximum and time periods shorter than "until it is mush."
>>
Bumping this.
I actually just ran out of whey (vanilla) and don't know what flavour to order.
I'm sick of vanilla and chocolate feels like it has too limited uses (although a chocolate banana shake sounds tempting).
What do you guys use?
>>
>>7258037

I buy the unflavored stuff, that way it can be used with pretty much anything. Want vanilla flavor? Add some vanilla extract. Want chocolate flavor? Add cocoa powder. Want strawberry? Add some strawberries. You get the idea.
>>
I did a friut/vegie smoothie detox last week, it was agony but i lost 6.4kg.
>>
>>7260130
How many toxins did you manage to expel?
>>
>>7260132
Feel ok now, aching legs and hips were hard to get through. Worth doing though, but not pleasent. I was quite surprised how tough it was.
>>
>>7258040
How can you stand the unflavoured stuff? I bought some once and you can't use it with anything coz it's natural taste/smell is so disgusting
>>
what blender should I get. $300 budget. is that nutribullet thing as memey as all the viral bullshit makes it seem?
>>
>>7260463

You don't eat it plain, you add the flavoring yourself to suit whatever you feel like.
>>
>>7260478

Refurbished Blendtec. Comes with a several-year warranty and is much more useful than the nutribullet. The bullet works well but the problem is that it has a tiny little container which greatly limits its usefulness. It's good for single-serving drinks but sucks for pretty much anything else because it's container is so small. Get a proper blender instead of a "smoothie specialty machine" so you can use it for other things than just drinks.
>>
Put ur dick in it
>>
>>7260591
Blendtec has many different models though.
>>
it's not a smoothie recipe but it's a damn good bread http://shewearsmanyhats.com/peanut-butter-bread-recipe/
>>
>>7262364
In other words, nothing to do with the thread.
>>
OP here, still haven't made a single smoothie. I read the instruction booklet and realized that cleaning the blender takes more time than the smoothie itself. I'm going to return the blender and buy something like this >>7250330 instead.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.