[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite thing at Cheesecake Factory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (19KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 260x260px
Favorite thing at Cheesecake Factory?
>>
leaving
>>
>>7249280
/thread
>>
>>7249280
I got a $200 gift card from work. Suggest me some of their food to go with all the booze
>>
Their cheesecake
>>
Their cheesecake has gotten unfresh just not the draw anymore, can get the same quality from wal-mart lately. I used to get one to go, because of the leftovers issue with most items on the menu, where I wanted a slice, even if I was full! No more key lime. But Godiva is still decent, and the seasonal half-pecan pie/half pumpkin cheesecake is worth seeking out.

Renee's Special is the best "deal" on the menu that satisfies most moods, and clearly my favorite item most visits. It's salad+soup+sandwich. Sandwich is nutty chix salad or sliced roast turkey with avocado on french roll. Get your fave dressing on the meslun salad (thai peanut is mine). Soup of the day favorite is tortilla, so know your days!
http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/small-plates-snacks-appetizers/appetizers/soup-of-the-day/

If I get to split a meal among friends, I'll go halfsies with someone and get the chile relleno topped burger or grilled eggplant sandwich for 50%, and one of the nice salads for the other half, such as the mexican-thai merger of the santa fe salad, or the cobb or french country for the goat cheese and beets.

But #1 is an appetizer of the Thai Lettuce Wraps, which I get as my main.
>>
>>7249287
>I got a $200 gift card from work. Suggest me some of their food to go with all the booze
Gift cards do NOT expire by law. Don't feel like you need to spend this in a single visit. You can space it out over months or years. Just order what you want, when you want. It literally is all good. CF must have some of the best trendy-hipster recipe creators known to man. They hit all the notes of bitter/salty/sour/sweet umami balance that many people adore to the point of craveworthy. I wouldn't worry about getting the wrong thing, truly. For the longest time, they were the best bet on the stock market within the entire hospitality industry for a reason.
>>
The Miso salmon is pretty legit.
>>
I just checked out their menu online. They are completely hipster.

Fucking "super foods."
>>
>>7249287
trade it for a gift card to a better restaurant or cash. there are multiple websites where you can do this or use ebay/craigslist. you probably won't get full value, but you should get at least 90%.
>>
>>7249322
>umeme
>>
Somewhat related question.
What exactly defines a "New York" style cheesecake?
Any good recipes for a New York Cheesecake?
>>
>>7250972
Sour cream
>>
File: feel gun.png (208KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
feel gun.png
208KB, 396x385px
>Have an accepting palate out of home due to allergies
>Despite their massive menu, they are shit about allergies

I fucking hate cheesecake factory. Last time I was there I had to stomach a quesadilla because iit was the only thing I found on the menu they could guarantee for my allergies.

It was okay. I ate there because I rarely go out to eat with my family and my mother loves their Cobb Salad, so I swallowed my pride and ate there. Fuck.

Anyway, OP, I would probably just settle for a mediocre meal and some booze.
>>
File: hr_cheesecake6.jpg (210KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
hr_cheesecake6.jpg
210KB, 800x534px
>>7249276
huevos rancheros

http://chanfles.com/blog/?p=4136
>>
>>7251129
nuts?
dairy?
>>
>overpriced
>mediocre food

I have trouble understanding how they're still in business. Given that CCF tends to be located in restaurant-dense areas, I can almost guarantee you that there are at least a dozen restaurants in a half a mile radius of your local CCF that are a hundred times better.

>>7249280

>entering CCF
>>
>>7249276
the factory
>>
>>7252403
Eggs, fish.
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>7252592
>>
Used to go after church sometimes growing up. Food was aight.
>>
File: CCF_ChocolateTuxedoCheesecake.jpg (253KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
CCF_ChocolateTuxedoCheesecake.jpg
253KB, 1920x1440px
This
>>
They suck there cheese cake is shit also
>>
>>7249276
The Big Bang Theory
>>
>>7251188
>refried black frijoles
>avocado
>is that sour cream?

Nope, it's delicious but also a diarrhea inducer.
>>
File: SearedTunaTatikiSalad.jpg (250KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
SearedTunaTatikiSalad.jpg
250KB, 1920x1440px
They have awesome salads! You think "Cheesecake Factory", you think "Oh my that's unhealthy! Big portions! Too big!" and I understand if that's not your thing, really! But consider trying a Cheesecake Factory salad! They are big and low calorie and have proteins like chicken breast, tuna, and salmon, with delicious homemade dressings.

I like SHEILA'S CHICKEN AND AVOCADO SALAD a lot and I recently fell in love with the SEARED TUNA TATAKI SALAD! It might even be my new favorite, but there is still more to try. I highly recommend ANY of Cheesecake Factory's delicious salads.
>>
Can someone explain what exactly this is? I've only seen it on The Big Bang Theory and figured it was just a fictional restaurant.
>>
File: AlmondCrustedSalmonSalad.jpg (251KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
AlmondCrustedSalmonSalad.jpg
251KB, 1920x1440px
>>7254765

It is a homecookin' restaurant chain that has food that tastes better than grandma's cooking!

I personally recommend their salads! They are big and delicious with homemade dressings! I personally recommend their ALMOND-CRUSTED SALMON SALAD. It is my new favorite! It is made with Pan Seared and Served Over Kale, Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Arugula, Avocado, Quinoa, Cranberries and Radishes. Tossed with a delicious homemade Vinaigrette.
>>
i dont understand why a restaurant called "the cheesecake factory" has so much stuff on the menu that is not cheesecake.
>>
you guys can cool it with the "le shill" meme
>>
Chicken Madeira
Louisiana Chicken Pasta
Their soups are decent
They make a pretty good cuban for a place that isn't spanish (save for the mayo, wtf)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.