[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hospital food general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hospital breakfast.jpg (28KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
hospital breakfast.jpg
28KB, 620x465px
Share your pics, folks
>>
>>7249028
I've been hospitalized a half dozen times over as many months in 2015. All stays were at the Veteran's Hospital. Their food was 100x better than that. And there was plenty of it.
-coffee
-tea
-soup broth
-grape juice
-orange juice
-blackened chicken breast
-roasted potatoes
-mixed steamed vegetables
-bread and butter
-various desserts (pudding, cake, cookies, etc)

That was one lunch.
>>
File: dinnertime.jpg (250KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dinnertime.jpg
250KB, 960x720px
>>7249046
dude, I really envy you, especiallu juices and coffee
>>
File: 20160109_193614.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_193614.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7249028

I'm in an NHS hospital in Britain, here's the menu
>>
damn when i was in the hospital for appendicitis they gave me some bitchin food but i refused to eat it because i hadnt shit for like a week after the procedure.
>>
>>7249837
The patient meals are way better than anything else you'll find in the building by far
>>
>>7251740
Are you saying the staff gets fed worse than the patients?
>>
>>7249837
Get the Lamb Rogan Josh
>>
>>7251759
in most hospitals thats the case, staff also have to pay for their food, most bring their own
>>
>>7251740
I think it may differ from NHS hospital to hospital. In my local one the patient food is beyond disgusting. I had to buy my own food from the canteen (much nicer and much more choice) just to get rid of the taste of the patient's slop.
>>
>>7251759
>>7251853
When I was visiting the shit they had at the canteen was way worse than anything the patients were getting
I guess it must differ between the NHS hospitals but it looked like bringing your own food was definitely the best option
>>
>>7249051
ahh mash with an ice cream scoop!
>>
OP, where are you from? I bet on Poland and Estonia.
>>
used to work CWH nutritional department, most of that shit is prepackaged and there is no fucking way the health department should have given them a positive inspection.
>>
>>7251860
Well, most of the pateint food in most hospitals is bulk made in a factory in Wales and then shipped out to hospitals up and down England, to be reheated in the canteens. I know that some of the hospitals down south (mainly in London) do cook their own patient food in the canteen.
Where abouts is your hospital? Mines up north and the food is piss poor.
>>
My hospital juts uses au bon pain as their cafeteria. Shits pretty tasty. They have the best Mac and cheese I've ever had. I don't know what's it is about it that's so addictive.
>>
>>7251976
Mine is fairly close to london, might be in the lucky area
>>
File: 20140720_124030.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20140720_124030.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>7249028
This was my first meal after small intestine surgery. Not sure if steak was the best choice after that kind of surgery but it was damn good for hospital food, and I've had a lot of hospital food.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.