[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you make bento /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Karaage-Bento-1.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Karaage-Bento-1.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
Do you make bento /ck/?
>>
>>7248373
No, looks kinda cool but not cool enough I'd go out of my way to do it. Microwave vegetables, cooked cheap beef chops and apple cider vinegar do the trick with my diet

Oh yeah and caesar dressing
>>
File: salad.jpg (990KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
salad.jpg
990KB, 2048x1536px
I'd love to if I needed to leave the house, yet somehow still had the time to make a nice composed lunch.

I usually just throw a bunch of different little bites together in one container and nibble on this and that with my chopsticks.
>>
>>7248391
>apple cider vinegar

What is this for?
>>
>>7248393
>those bite sizes

looks like a birthday platter for a gorilla
>>
>>7248373
No, it's too much effort and I'm not enough of a weeb
>>
>>7248393
a pepper
watermelon
strawberries
cheese
whole tomatoes

damn people really eat like these?
>>
>>7248373
Why are these labeled, its obv what they are
>>
>>7248373
What are those blue things next to the box. They aren't labeled.
>>
>>7249212

What's the meaning of obv?
>>
>>7249213
They're straws.
>>
>>7249216
Isnt it obvious
>>
>>7248373
>Do you make bento /ck/?
I'd much rather make a cold rice salad, pasta salad, chicken or peanut salad, waldorf, chimmichurri, cold meatloaf sandwich, chef salad, or hit some leftovers with just a nice marinade, dressing or dip.

Bentos are really fussy and really just to please children that their mothers loved them. It's the latest greatest cartoon themed lunchables vs bologna sandwich equivalent of japan.

There's no health benefit to white rice all day every day, except to make you feel fullish. I like onigiri as much as the next person, but its high glycemic index food that really just takes on the tastes of whatever else is in there. Soy would make me thirsty all day, and therefore, more ravenous. I don't feel good on an asian lunch, typically.
>>
>>7249221

How about just answering me instead of being a smart ass?
>>
>>7249236

He did. obv = obvious.
>>
>>7249236
Lmaooooo get with the times gramps, no omgbsbbq for you then
>>
>>7248373
The onigiri and the- what is that, fried gook chicken? Yeah those are the only things that look good. Who eats uncooked broccoli? Nerds.
>>
I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
>>
File: 1448503795739.png (31KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
1448503795739.png
31KB, 400x345px
>>7249694
>>
File: 1421509064016.gif (594KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1421509064016.gif
594KB, 249x214px
>>7249694
ai rabu japan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.