[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /ck/ enjoy hearing other people eat food? I heard it�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

File: asmrkfc.jpg (193KB, 1278x778px) Image search: [Google]
asmrkfc.jpg
193KB, 1278x778px
Does /ck/ enjoy hearing other people eat food?
I heard it's rude to eat quietly in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6oXCCp3gVA
>>
>>7248300
NO. FUCK NO. Oh my god you've actually triggered me. FUCK I AM POSTING ON TUMBLR RIGHT NOW.

Seriously though, I have a friend who is mexican that smacks his lips when he eats, consistently. He will smack his lips during every single chomp. Imagine sitting next to someone and they are smacking their lips every single time they take a bite out of their food. For each mouthful that they take, let's assume they chew for 10 seconds, that's 10 seconds of non-stop lip smacking. He doesn't pause for a second between bites unless he has something to say, and he's very brief if he has anything to say since he usually eats without talking. - 5-10 minutes depending on the total meal of him just smacking his lips as he eats. Fuck, it makes me so angry just to think about it, but the thing is that I'm afraid to confront him about it.

The reason why I've never confronted him about his lip smacking was because when I was younger I was sitting on the couch eating a bowl of something and my father scolded me for smacking my lips so severe. He asked me if I ate that way when I was in front of my friends. like an animal. So every time someone smacks their lips I remember the time my father scolded me as a kid. I remember it vividly, and I remember my fucking annoying mexican friend who I will never confront out of fear of instilling the same feelings of resentment that I felt towards my father after he scolded me.

>implying I was only being ironic about getting triggered.
>>
I heard that watching people eat is really popular in Korea. It's not always attractive women, either. Asians are fucked up.
>>
>>7248345
It's supposed to trigger you.
Seeing a thread with Jacks tongue led me to search Youtube for more.
It's erotic in a sick way, like watching two 85+ year old men fucking.
>>
I don't like watching them but some asmr videos, mostly the ones with no talking, can be kind of soothing to have playing in the background while reading or trying to sleep.
Not unlike those CDs with whalesong people used to buy I guess.

In actual company of people I can't fucking stand eating noises, though.
>>
http://youtu.be/3uC4bbCKWRk

>Not wanting to watch a plump schwartze eat wangz
>>
>>7248410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFKGUXyXS6o

Oh God, this is the 2016 meme isn't it, Jack does it already.
>>
File: 1420917996331.jpg (111KB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420917996331.jpg
111KB, 624x720px
>>7248349
Yeah, god forbid normal people should be allowed to entertain other normal people. Everybody's gotta be a supermodel.
>>
>>7248441
>entertain
>>
>>7248443
I can't think of a better word. Educate me, senpai.
>>
>>7248300
I don't know if I can masturbate to this, but I'm damned sure going to try.
>>
>>7248349
The craze came out of necessity from the Korean collective subconscious. From the democratic strife in the 80s, the economic crunch in the 90s, and to the mad cow crisis of the 2000s, combined with the lifestyle spawned by factories/salaryman 18 hour days. South Koreans found themselves habit that can only be described as anti-goldfish mentality, where as goldfish, bird, or relatively retarded dog will continuously eat food that is in front of it until the point it will die, Koreans will forgo eating til low blood sugar or worse sets upon them. Mid-2000s food review programs with focus on eating spawn, alongside this the social video streaming service was spawned. With hundreds of people practically lifecasting themselves to thousands of views for hours, eating on broadcast was an inevitability. Things proceeded to just spiral further out of control.

At the very least they're not to the level of these disturbing as shit ASMR youtube people that sit around eating mayo and Kraft singles and what not.
>>
>>7248469
It's erotic as fuck, and greasy KFC makes it even better.
Joey is a noisy eater but has no skill, he just shovels those burgers down.
>>
File: 1440130128513.jpg (520KB, 2500x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1440130128513.jpg
520KB, 2500x1308px
>>7248300
S..she's too pretty to be Korean, r..right?
>>
Does she eat the dog too?
>>
>>7248300
My right ear got lonely watching this video
>>
>>7248498
guy on the right fucked up. he's probably off the face of the planet.
>>
>>7248549
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158786/Seoul-North-Korea-media-confirms-purging-defense-chief.html
>>
>>7248300
pretty much guaranteed she vomits after the shows, right?
>>
I hate hearing people eat unnecessarily loud. Keep your lips closed and take small bites so you don't slosh food arround in your mouth to chew it all.

I do have exceptions though. Slurpinglong noodles is expected and chips of any sort are noisy, but are not excused if you chew any bite other than the first with your mouth open.

A loud belch after a good meal is a compliment, but otherwise is rude.
>>
If I'm hungover... irritable. .. or extremely hungry and I hear someone chewing loudly it throws me into a murderous bloodiest rage. Don't know why. Drives me fucking mental.
>>
>>7248591
Watch some videos on it and see what happens.
It's even better if food goes all over their face/lips eg. Joey.
>>
I found this "ASMR" girl. The videos consist of what I can only describe as her raping the food with her mouth.

https://youtu.be/1jJRSpj6EHA?t=2m10s

I put ASMR in quotes because it is nothing but loud slurps. These ASMR eating videos make me laugh at the absurdity. My uncle and my brother smack and it drives me up the fucking wall. This must be a fetish, right? People seem to genuinely enjoy the videos. Lots of women in the comments. I don't know who wants to hear or see an eyeless being shove chicken wings in their mouth.
>>
>>7248603
Why do you think Jack and Joey are so successful with females?
They smack the shit out of their lips, mouths and tongues and all the females are imagining that action on their vaginas.

>2016
>not eating like a pig to sexually arouse females
>>
It pleases me.

Food/cooking videos are my go-to entertainment I can just lose myself in. Never once in my life(and presently) have I been in a good enough financial situation to eat good, healthy food consistently everyday. So I cope by watching it's creation and consumption.

Particular sounds are also very pleasing to hear. Crunchy/crispness especially.
>>
>>7248614
J... Jack?!
>>
>>7248618

N-no

Jack claims to not watch other people's cooking videos so that people can't blame him for plagarism lol which is fucking stupid and a blatant lie
>>
>>7248484

The Mokbang (먹방 - Eating room) craze spawned from people eating alone in Korea. In Korea it is culturally normal for people to eat in a group, so eating alone is seen as a depressing, sad thing to do. Mokbang came about because people were broadcasting themselves out there eating and they would gain the attention of the lonesome people because those people realised that they could eat with someone else even if they were half way across the country.

Even then, South Korea spawned the eating craze in about 2010 where the country had started to really import different nationalities food into the country, of course none of it is that great, however it is slowly coming in and getting better over time.

South Korea was once, a country as dirt poor as North Korea. Eating is going to be a popular thing there, once you realise that the current generation of south korean's parents never ate as well as they do today, and the expanding waist line of south korean people show that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdbsrQ1pvho
This is a good one.
>>
>>7248723
OMG QT +++!
>>
>>7248723
Asian female Jack.
>>
File: AJ.jpg (547KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
AJ.jpg
547KB, 2560x1440px
>>7248738
Confirmed for Asian Jack.
>>
>>7248723
>touching cooked food with the raw food tongs

what an adorable maniac
>>
>>7248749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK5ef_aSsA0
She cleans those bones better than most guys
>dat cartilage chomp
>>
>>7248300
Nope. Friend of mine is a mouth open chewer. Really tense up whenever he eats around me.
>>
>>7248300
I am a virgin and have never even had a date. I would dump her after the first date. Maybe halfway through. Nothing is worth listening to that revolting cacophony.
>>
>>7248484
>>asmr youtube people
whats wrong with asmr?
just because some disgusting fuck eats craft singles with mayo while listening, or possibly creating one does not mean all of something is bad you fucking retard. if you use sturgeons law as a reason not to do something you can't do fucking anything.
>>
>>7249037
>cacophony

Good word to describe it.
>>
File: 1242687344250.jpg (17KB, 499x314px) Image search: [Google]
1242687344250.jpg
17KB, 499x314px
>>7248484
>dangerously retarded
>>
>>7248441
FUCK OFF YOU WEEABO FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>7249062
Found the asmr neckbeard hamplanet
>>
>>7249093
>>durr peopp[le who like ting i dont r fat an dumbs.
found the human being.
>>
>>7249099
yamaimo is one of the few foods I can't eat
>>
>>7248300
>rude to eat quietly in JP
Its just not rude if you slurp your noodles. Otherwise JP people usually eat quietly.

And for some reason, in JP it is considered rude to blow your nose in public.
>>
>>7248300

shes super cute, but mukbang if disgusting to me
>>
>>7248498

japanese and korean women are by far the cutest on the planet familia
>>
>>7249189
>And for some reason, in JP it is considered rude to blow your nose in public.
It's rude to do that everywhere. It can spray particulates in a mist, and immediately afterwards, your hands should be sanitized, so most polite people do it in a bathroom and then wash their hands. It's not wrong if you do it in public if quiet and really necessary, but turn your back and be as hygienic as possible.

Japanese are very educated about germs, and polite to each other with regards to sensibilities, which is why the germaphobe face masks, but consider the third world conditions outside of them with those kinds of neighbors bringing in tough resistant avian flu strains every damn year.
>>
>>7249062
Basically what this guy said.
There are a lot of assholes uploading all kinds of bullshit and calling it ASMR now and it's giving it a really bad reputation.
As was said already; compare it to those CDs with whale song or the sound or waterfalls or whatever. Just pleasant unintrusive noise.
That's what it was before all the whores found out they could get more views by using the tag along with the usual showing of tits.
I cringe when I see that shit in the same way you cringe when you see Jack. Doesn't mean all foodtubers are like that either.
>>
File: amazed_surprised.jpg (18KB, 350x299px) Image search: [Google]
amazed_surprised.jpg
18KB, 350x299px
>>7249258
>There are people who are ACTUALLY hipsters about asmr
I didn't know it was possible to cringe this hard
>>
>>7249245
Koreans have large heads. We called them bucket heads when I was stationed there.
>>
>>7249301
Just Gooks here, you are right about the heads though.
>>
>>7249037
You, however, are an unattractive virgin with nothing to offer anyone while she is a cute girl with a successful fun hobby and many fans.

I always find comments like yours funny
>>
>>7249092

rude
>>
>>7248457
>I can't think of a better word.
bore and annoy both work
>>
>>7249281
You just misread my post, friend.
I don't mind that it's becoming more popular, why would I?
I mind that a lot of it is just a chick in her bra talking about the makeup she bought today.
Again, compare it to shit like Jack and Ken and ask yourself how you'd like it if that's what people thought of when you told them you're into cooking.
It simply puts the wrong ideas in the heads of people like you and some idiots are very willing to accept the first narrative they happen upon. Case in point.
>>
>>7249452
What people like to call "ASMR" is actually a heightened response to noise that is characteristic of those on the autism spectrum. Ever seen some stupid autist freak out over some insignificant sound and start crying or whatever? ASMR is the inverse of that.
>>
does asmr stand for autism spectrum major retardation?
>>
>>7249459
You forgot to also call me a Jew and a cück.
>>
>>7249475
No, don't be silly. It stands for Autism Spectrum Music Replacement, because autists are incapable of experiencing the joys of music like regular humans, so they turn towards sounds that trigger an autistic response with them.
>>
>>7249479
>He thinks I'm just memeing
This is science, buddy.
>>
>>7249486
Then you don't mind providing some citations of course.
I don't see what the big deal is anyway. Do you go to /mu/ and call them autistic for enjoying certain noises too?
>>
>>7249489
see
>>7249482
>>
>>7249493
I guess you were right. Citing a post on 4chan seems pretty legit to me.
You should be a shrink, man. You diagnosed someone with autism just from reading a couple posts on /ck/.
>>
>>7249506
It only took one post to reach that conclusion.
>>
>>7249328
No, she won't fuck you for defending her in the comments section of the food and cooking board of an American cartoon website, you pathetic white knight faggot.
>>
>>7249514
You're weak for thinking that those who think you're an idiot are just in it for the pussy that just happens to be involved.
>>
>>7249514
How do you know?
Maybe that's her deepest desire.
>>
>>7249328
I don't know what makes you conclude I have nothing to offer anyone. Sexuality isn't all there is in the world.
>>
>>7249575
>that just happens to be involved
lol
>>
>thread yet again devolves into autism discussion

You guys are awful.
>>
>>7250914
>>7250088
>>7249514
God senpai, this is the stupidest discussion I've ever read on this site in a long time, and I've been going to /pol/ almost exclusively for what must be more than two years now. Has the rest of 4chan degraded this badly?
>>
she's streaming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqloAD2H9c
>>
>>7248603
>this must be a fetish, right?
Nah, it's genuinely relaxing. I can't explain it.

But to be fair I haven't listened to eating sounds in awhile. Mouth sounds, sure, but all eating sounds sound the same to me so I don't watch it that often anymore.
>>
File: afyi64.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
afyi64.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>7249301
>bucket heads
>>
I listen to this video almost every night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vKDakqTe3k

There's not a lot of talking, and something about the crispy chicken really gets me. And even when she talks, it's quiet, and there's no lip smacking or mess. It's all dainty and clean, just crunchy.

I can't explain it.
>>
>>7248300
I hate this woman. I hate this woman so much. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate her. FUCK
>>
>>7251721
I love it when people take the time to go from one speaker to another, it really activates my almonds.
>>
>>7248300
This is how people accustomed to using chopsticks use chopsticks, yet weeaboos continue to defend the utensil.
>>
>>7251721
Thats nice. I'm super relaxed while watching this.
>>
File: 1448087443734.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448087443734.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
>>7249256
bro, its common for public washrooms to not even have soap, they just splash their hands and leave
>>
>>7251804
"common"
>>
>>7251804
washing your hands with only hot water is better than simply wiping them with a piece of paper
>>
>>7251817
No it's not. Damp hands encourage the multiplication of bacteria.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlfHXQrosQ
>>
>>7248300
What the shit gargling fuck is this?!
>>
What was the one asian chick on youtube that eats absurd amounts of food?
>>
>>7251861
Feel free to refrain from posting every little thought that happens into that noggin of yours.
>>
>>7251863
Feel free to refrain from shitting on /ck/ with videos people loudly eating food and whispering.
>>
>>7251870
I'm sorry that you don't like it, but other people do. Hide the thread and move on.
>>
>>7251890
People also like the work of Adam Sandler; and like those people, you're also idiots, and neither of you belong on /ck/.
>>
>>7251896
Stop judging everybody. This isn't a private club and you don't make the rules.
>>
>>7248300
>it's rude to eat quietly in Japan
One more proof that Japan is the land of savages
>>
>>7251917
>This isn't a private club and you don't make the rules.
You're absolutely right. I don't make the rules. Someone else did.
>/ck/ - Food & Cooking
>1. Images and discussion should relate to food and cooking.
>2. Recipes are welcome! Feel free to talk about your favorite dishes and discuss past cooking experiences.
"Autistically listening to someone whisper" isn't really under the umbrella of food and/or cooking.
>>
>>7251947
Most of the videos in this thread, including the one in the OP, are of people eating food. One video in particular is of somebody literally cooking food on a flat grill and then eating it. If this was just 'asmr general' I would agree with you but so far it's reasonably on topic, and about as related to food as any other thread on the board right now.
>>
>>7251969
You know keemi ii won't have sex with you just because you defended her, right?
>>
>>7251862
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204
>>
>>7251989
I'm defending anyone in particular, just the right for this thread to exist. Do you always act like this when people prove you wrong?
>>
>>7252006
>Being this desperate to dick some Korean you've never even spoken to
>>
>>7252008
This is either some really sad damage control or you're just fucking with me now.
>>
>>7248300
https://youtu.be/PDBg4s-wG1U
i love his meth addict face
>>
File: 1385195296983.jpg (78KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
1385195296983.jpg
78KB, 832x584px
This is next level autism.
>>
>>7253489
He just looks like he can't relax his face
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.