[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howw much to get blackout drunk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 0108161550.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0108161550.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Howw much to get blackout drunk?
>>
buttchug all of it
>>
>>7246616
What is your height and weight?
>>
>>7246616
It'd take me about 1/3 of the bottle. maybe a little more.
>>
>>7246620
That will kill you.
>>
blacking out is not related to amount of alcohol drunk.
>>
I can drink a fifth over a several hour session. I don't like getting blackout so I'm not sure, if I chugged the fifth in an hour or two I'd probably black out.
>>
>>7246616
Anywhere from half to all of it, as long as you drink it all at once.

Make sure you've preloaded on water.
>>
>>7246616
No set amount for black out drunk.
Just drink until you wake up.
>>
>>7246616

I find the trick is to not eat much, warm up with a few beers until you are tipsy, and then go for it.

If that is a 70cl I reckon I could get through about half of it that way depending on the mixer.
>>
>>7246625
dooo iiiiitttt
>>
>>7246616

Try a Brutal Hammer: glass of cheap red wine with a shot of vodka.

You'll be cruising to Blackout Island in no time...
>>
OP here, I haven't eaten anything today Will that factor in?
>>
>>7246709

That must taste awful, I like red wine but vodka is horrible.
>>
>>7246721

Yes, it will hit you a lot faster and you won't need as much to reach blackout stage.

Pace yourself if you want to enjoy the ride.
>>
I've never blacked out before, but I do just get sleepy and end up going to bed after a long night of drinking. I can easily finish off two bottles of whiskey before I get to that point.
>>
bad idea you could choke on your own vomit.
>>
>>7246770
?
>>
>>7246770

Done it loads of times, fine so far.

I like having a few to get a buzz on, sticking some good relaxing music on, and then drinking until I wake up. It is an amazing feeling.

I occasionally get hit with depression the next day, but a few drinks sorts that right out. Feels good.
>>
Ok here fuck!!
>>
>>7246844
are you me?
>>
>>7247257
Basically. People like us are all the same.
>>
It would probably take me 1/5 - 1/4 of the bottle.
>>
About twenty years.
>>
depends on how fast you drink it
I blackout when I drink 0,7l of vodka fast enough
don't know how much that is in freedom units
>>
It normally takes me one bottle of vodka or two of red wine to get blackout.
>>
hopefully you'll end up in jail and this will be the last we see of you
>>
>>7246616

Tastes how getting alcohol swabbed on you in a doctors office smells.
>>
Mix your vodka with blackberry wine. My pap calls it the Mad Russian. It will get you fucked up fast.
>>
>>7249181
>don't know how much that is in freedom units
Murica used metric when it comes to liquor actually
>>
>>7247257

If it helps, I am doing the same tonight as I was this time last night. Got distracted by some music and didn't think this thread would still be alive.

Woke up at 9am this morning with a slightly sore head, but was fine after a shower and a coffee. It is 8.40pm now and I have a beer and whisky and planning to drink until I wake up, again.

I know it is bad, according to the news, but I like it.
>>
>>7246616
I've never blacked out. I get the spins if I drink too much and it's awful so I only ever catch a good buzz
>>
195cm 95kg here, i would need about 700ml 40% wodka within 2-3 hours. and i don't do it on a regular basis.
>>
I only got black out drunk one time at a party i had a few beers a shot of whisky then chugged half a bottle of ever clear and woke up in a ditch the next day with no memory of what happend though i did have 5mg of xanax
High school was a crazy time
>>
>>7246740
>I like red wine but vodka is horrible.
I think you got that backwards.
>>
>>7246703
Shit, when you put it like that
>>
>>7246746
but anon blackingout has a correlation to quickly consuming large amounts of alcohol not pacing yourself
>>
I want to get BTFO, but the last time I drank a ton I woke up in the middle of the night and was in mid-diarrhea and spent 5 hours washing sheets and cleaning the carpets.
>>
>>7246616

5'11" 150 lbs., I have maybe one drink a year.

One light beer will get me tipsy as shit, four and I'd be on the floor.
>>
I would need to drink 2 750ml bottles of hard liquor over the course of about 3 hours

it might put me into a coma so i would never do it
>>
>>7246616
$16, two bottles of "Rum of the Gods" by Trader Joes
>>
>>7246616
>blacking out
>>
There's a really narrow window for me between being a level of drunk where all I want to do is get more drunk, and being way too drunk and just wanting it to be the next morning already.
>>
how do you even black out
I just throw up from drinking too much
>>
File: 200.jpg (19KB, 200x244px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
19KB, 200x244px
>>7246709
Anytime someone says "_____ Island," it sets this shit off in my head, and now I have to do it...

/ck/! Hey, /ck/!
Come with me, and we'll go see a place called Blackout Island!
Who needs Blackout Island? It's safe here stirring woks.
But there ain't no streams of chardonnay and burbon on the rocks!
There's danger in that whiskey!
But the beer on tap is free!
An alcoholic's life for me~
...doesn't sound very good to me.
The long lost benders of /ck/~
>>
>>7254903
peppermint schnapps larry
bubbie is a bottle of brut champagne
captain kanuckles is a chrissoed liver
flapjack is new drivers license
>>
My problem is that I dont blackout. I just stay awake and linger in the insanity and whiskey rage. Its become an issue as of recently.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.