[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you guys like your chicken medium! It's healthy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Unbenannt.png (912KB, 851x436px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
912KB, 851x436px
I hope you guys like your chicken medium!
It's healthy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5vZ2E1vbZ8
>>
Fuck off.
>>
it's just juicy, you fucking retard
>>
>>7246306
>>
Jack is a fat, dumb, arrogant, homophobic redneck with an inflated sense of self worth who is completely oblivious to how the rest of the world sees him. He is basically everything anybody hates about America and I want to beat him with a rake and call him a faggot because after having seen his wife I know he must be a closeted homosexual afraid of his true nature. He is a national embarrassment . At least Joey knows he is a fat piece of shit and fully embraces the regular debasement he suffers for our entertainment- Jack thinks he has a chance to get on the fucking food network Jesus Christ I hate him so god damn much
>>
>>7246400
you just know looking at jack's son that his dad diddles him
>>
>>7246412
Really, when you think about it, Jack would fit in perfectly on /ck/.
>>
>>7246427
I am not kidding when I say he may be functionally illiterate. He never reads directions or instructions for products. He has said history is a pointless subject to teach kids, and he doesn't read books. He is proud of these opinions
>>
>>7246437
>He is proud of these opinions

Okay, so he could be a tripfag.
>>
>make pasta fazool
>no beans
brehs...

https://youtu.be/-Ju39A-G0Dk
>>
>>7246412
>homophobic
No one is afraid of you pussies.
>>
fact: there is nothing unsafe about rare poultry
it is literally exactly the same as with beef, any illnesses are on the surface, not in the muscle, so as long as you sear the outside there is no risk of salmonella or what ever else you might be afraid of

stop believing old wives tales, people in other parts of the world eat rare poultry all the time
>>
>>7246901
this nigga never heard of trichinosis or botulism
>>
>>7246829
>2:00 he puts beans
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>7246901
That's not how salmonella works & you have no idea how that chicken was handled at the processing plant
But mainly, the texture of undercooked chicken is disgusting
>>
>>7246306
>itt jack spams his videos to get free views
>>
It's not raw. It's medium!
>>
One thread at a time, asshole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.