[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any real purpose to this alkaline water, or is it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMAG0224.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0224.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Is there any real purpose to this alkaline water, or is it just this new meme water?
>>
it's total bullshit. your digestive system is supposed to be acidic. that's how it fucking works.
>>
>>7246131
I figured as much, seeing as how we human beings have stomach acid. So I have to wonder what's the point of these new alkaline waters at all.
>>
cancer can't survive in an alkaline environment
>>
>natural artisan water

the best water comes out of the hose in the back yard tbqh I could probably make a fortune selling it.
>>
>>7246588
neither can normal healthy cells, so derp
>>
>>7246135
It's supposed to be that modern diets have led to excessively acidity in the body in general, leading to a constant state of mild inflammation. Which is considered a problem for various reasons, such as that it is thought to help encourage cancer.

I doubt alkaline water does actually help, but that's the idea that it's addressing. Other related behaviour includes taking a mild daily dose of aspirin (which isn't as harmful to the stomach as once thought and does at the very release reduce your risk of heart attack), and drinking a dose of bicarbonate of soda (effectively raising the alkalinity) which is sometimes mixed with molasses.
>>
File: alkaline.jpg (32KB, 279x386px) Image search: [Google]
alkaline.jpg
32KB, 279x386px
>>7246127
>alkaline

Damn good ball player.
'68 Tigers won the series with him on the squad.
>>
>>7246609
I meant to write a dose of bicarbonate of soda in water, which effectively raises the alkalinity of the water.
>>
File: 1421428721674.png (25KB, 253x320px) Image search: [Google]
1421428721674.png
25KB, 253x320px
>>7246594
yes. this anon knows whats up!
>>
>>7246135
>So I have to wonder what's the point of these new alkaline waters at all.

getting money out of your pocket
>>
>>7246609
jesus fucking christ senpai
>>
>>7246588

this is total bollocks that was farmed up out of some schizophrenic doctor's head and forced until people actually believed it.

The body maintains homeostasis. Blood is always very slightly alkaline, unless something much more imminently threatening than cancer is going on.

However, for all you tweakers, the half-life of amphetamine is doubled if your urine PH is alkaline. I was always taking a good spoonful of baking soda to get more mileage out of my dexedrine when I was addicted to the shit.
>>
>>7246594
Artesian is not the same as artisan
>>
File: argumentclinic.jpg (12KB, 468x360px) Image search: [Google]
argumentclinic.jpg
12KB, 468x360px
>>7246683

can be
>>
>>7246628
I bought it out of the grocery stores bargain bin. It was like, 1.00 per bottle.
>>
>>7246612
Fuckin kek.
>>
>>7246609
Good to know citrus fruits and apple cider vinegar will give me cancer. I'll just go back to my double quarter pounders and cheap vodka
>>
File: 3153268.jpg (64KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
3153268.jpg
64KB, 600x488px
>>7246609
If you have too much acid you eat this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.