[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to butcher >ask for pork belly without skin, but with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Carousel-image.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Carousel-image.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>go to butcher
>ask for pork belly without skin, but with as much fat left as possible
>he does a terrible job and much of the top layer fat has been removed and skin is visible

Why? Surely of all people butchers should be able to do this job?

Next time I'll just get a whole pork belly and remove the skin myself
>>
>>7241851
>Next time I'll just get a whole pork belly and remove the skin myself

You're learning.
>>
Maybe it was an employee who doesn't really do much actual butchery, but mans the place and runs machinery. Why would you want the skin removed anyway?
>>
>>7241887
It wasn't, it was an actual butcher.

>Why would you want the skin removed anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOWFlp0M7QM
>>
wtf ? the crispy puffy skin is the best part of a fucking pork belly
>>
>>7241924
see

>>7241895
>>
>>7241895
This guy's voice is SO annoying
>>
>>7241851
>people butchers
Well, there's your problem, you should have gone to a butcher who specialty is in pork, not human meat.
>>
>>7242119
underplated roast
>>
>>7242137
>meme meat
>An entire continent of people eat this very cut on a regular basis.

Suck a dick.
>>
>>7241895
Just make Marco-Pierre White's crackling you fucking pleb
>>
>>7241895
That fucking piano music
>>
>>7242137
if you can't appreciate pork belly you're not human.
>>
>>7242592
Ok, Chad. Now go get your fedora shine box
>>
>>7242141
Underrated post
>>
>>7241895
holy fuck, what is wrong with his cadence.

is he having a persistent stroke?
>>
>>7242137
Filtered.

Kill yourself
>>
>>7242141
A+
crispy skin, crispy comment
>>
>>7241851
>the top layer fat has been removed
>skin is visible
Pick one
>>
>>7241854
The neckbeards are learning!
>>
Did you go to an actual butcher or grocery store butcher
>>
>>7241895
He speaks so stupid. The way his sentences flow, it doesn't follow normal habits.
>>
>>7242074
>>7242311
>>7242630
>>7242952

>Not knowing foodwishes

Man, I thought the reddit invasion thing was just a joke, but I'm starting to wonder.
>>
File: FuckOffAnon.jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
FuckOffAnon.jpg
9KB, 218x231px
You got shit taste. Go bitch somewhere else that you have to peel a small layer of skin off your pork. While your at it buy one of those things to cut the crust off your pb and js too you fag.
>>
>>7242854
round these here parts they ain't no difference
>>
>>7243165
Says the newfag.
>>
>>7241851
Go to an Asian market, the pork belly will already be the way you want it.
>>
>>7245149
^
>>
File: riddlers.jpg (65KB, 468x521px) Image search: [Google]
riddlers.jpg
65KB, 468x521px
go to a Halal butcher OP
they will get it right
>>
>>7241895
I'm sure it's delicious, but ever since I got a real job I can't imagine spending that much time to cook a 3 bite snack.
>>
>>7243165
he's reddit teir youtuber

joey is more /ck/
>>
File: fsn explain further.jpg (46KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
fsn explain further.jpg
46KB, 649x536px
>>7246828
>>
>>7241851
>not inspecting the product before purchasing it
you done did wrong anon
>>
>>7241895
> and you thought to yourself, MAN THAT LOOKS GOOD, I wonder whats UP WITH THAT, I bet it's really hard to WORK with, no, it's INCREdibly easy and THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT. So first we're gonna need a PIECE of pork belly. and if you're thinking man, that sure looks like BACon, there's a reason for that! *chuckle*
>>
I don't know if pork belly is sold where I live.

I think I remember seeing pork belly once in the grocery store. It was a piece about the size of he palm of my hand, and I think it was $6-$8. I've been trying to keep an eye out for it, and look up prices for it in the grocery flyers, but I haven't been able to find it.
>>
>>7243165
Chef John is great, but you have to admit he talks like a satire of an American accent - sing song baby talk taken to extremes.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.