[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Olives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: garlic-stuffed-olives-03.jpg (24KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
garlic-stuffed-olives-03.jpg
24KB, 458x458px
Anybody else love garlic stuffed olives?
>>
I like mydick stuffed yourmoms
>>
Yes... my dangerous addiction. My and the gf will just eat them with bread while watching futurama. Like a more exciting pickle
>>
What are those rock hard, almond shaped little things they stuff them with called?
Lost a few teeth to them but soooooo worth it!
>>
>>7241794
Seeds, dumbass.
>>
>>7241794
Kek
>>
>>7241796
Those seeds are tough as shit to eat
>>
File: ao.jpg (12KB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
ao.jpg
12KB, 480x292px
Yeah, but I prefer anchovy stuffed olives.
>>
>>7241783
Yep. Great for martinis. Garlic, blue cheese, jalapenos, horseradish... All good.
>>
>>7241791
>more exciting pickle
You shut your filthy mouth. Pickles are the pinnacle of excitement.
>>
File: 1449343830139.gif (2MB, 238x178px) Image search: [Google]
1449343830139.gif
2MB, 238x178px
>>7241783
Jalapeño form is GOAT
>>
>>7243697
Those sound good. Wouldn't the anchovy overpower the olive flavor though?
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>7243725

Anchovies and olives go great together (especially in an anchoïade/tapenade type spread. It's a bit overpowering to use in a martini, though.
>>
>>7243738
i want to eat the fuck out of that pie. though i'd have to degrease the top first
>>
File: 76947897.jpg (84KB, 337x506px) Image search: [Google]
76947897.jpg
84KB, 337x506px
>>7243725
it's ok as long as you drizzle them with a tiny bit of olive oil
>>
Apparently hating olives as a child, and then loving them as an adult is a common thing. That's how I am, I couldn't stand them growing up, and I'll eat a jar alone in one sitting. Which reminds me of a story...

>cabin camping with family ages ago
>little sister has weird eating issue where she eats and eats until she pukes
>ends up eating huge costco jar of olives by herself when no one is watching
>dad is pissed he doesnt get any now
>fast forward to night time
>sleeping, suddenly my mom is shaking me to get up
>dad is screaming, trying to find a light
>sister had puked all over us and all of our stuff
>grape soda and a thick layer of olive chunks are on everything
>mom puts me in the car to sleep
>falling asleep, peer out window and see my dad, lit by moonlight, hosing olives off our sleeping bags and dry heaving
>>
>>7243746
It's actually a pizza, not a pie.
>>
>>7243792
trust me, I'm from Italian and I watch Emeril Lasagna, that's a 'zapie'. short for pizZA PIE
>>
>>7243697

If you like anchovies stuffed, you should try Chorizo stuffed olives!
>>
>>7241791
I want to date your g/f. She sounds legit.
>>
>>7243784
Jesus, kek.

Also, I like
>blue cheese stuffed olives
>>
>>7244201
>legit
When did people start using that word in this sway? Did the Bam Margera start saying it or something?
>>
>>7244212
No idea honestly, and not sure why I said it as I don't say it very frequently. Now that I think about it, it's sounds pretty stupid.

********His/your girlfriend sounds hella bae swagalicious.

Crisis averted.
>>
black olives stuffed with green olives
>>
>>7244212
The 80s
>>
>>7241794
my rabbit got ahold of one and chewed it for hours.. i eventually had to scare it out of her

i thought she might chew it for the rest of her days.. didn't even dent it.. and they're professional chewers

also almond stuffed are better
>>
>>7244374
>my rabbit got ahold of one and chewed it for hours
>i thought she might chew it for the rest of her days
get her a bf
>>
>>7243697
I've only had jalapeno stuffed ones. Those look amazing.

Anyone else like eating black and green olives at the same time?
>>
>>7241783
Olives are the devil's food
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.