[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you eat insects /ck/? What do they taste like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1452070923806.jpg (83KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452070923806.jpg
83KB, 640x800px
Do you eat insects /ck/?

What do they taste like?
>>
I used to eat ants when I was little. They didn't taste much like anything. of course I was only eating one at a time. I had heard somewhere that there were ants that tasted like honey so I started eating ants.
>>
Slimy, yet satisfying.
>>
>occasionally venture off /ck/ to hunt down food food/cooking related images
>randomly post something saved years ago, for the first time, at three in the morning
>come back to /ck/ at night and see that it's already been reposted
>after being saved from a repost on /a/

It could be a coincidence, but it's a little surreal.
>>
Probably like dirt.
>>
>>7240708
It was the "Why are cute girls so bad at cooking?". Yeah that was my thread. I saved your image after I posted "Me in the pic".

:3
>>
>>7240640
She is fucking those eggs UP god damn. She needs a slap and a year tutorial
>>
>>7240723

Thought so.

I like the image.
>>
>>7240708
Fucking nerd.
>>
>>7240732

When you put it that way I suppose I should just stick to reposting images (and threads, for that matter) I've already seen, exclusively on the boards I saved them from.

Sounds like a revolutionary idea, wise anon.
>>
>>7240758
Fucking autistic nerd.
>>
me on the left
>>
>>7240772
Don't bully dude
>>
>>7240640
Woah why is the little anime girl so serious???
>>
>>7240715
Of the ones I have tried they did indeed taste like dirt.
>>
I've eaten like maggots that grow with rice. Didn't taste like anything.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-07+at+06.40.19).jpg (308KB, 1154x816px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-07+at+06.40.19).jpg
308KB, 1154x816px
>>7240640
I like them.
Grilled cigadas and crickets as snacks.
Scorpios with the main dish.

The flavors were surprising at first, but I grew to like them. Except the silk worms. That shit is disgusting.
>>
File: slimy yet satisfying.jpg (27KB, 639x362px) Image search: [Google]
slimy yet satisfying.jpg
27KB, 639x362px
>>7240699
>>
>>7242346
Because she's about to get a hot fried egg into her face and that's serious business. It will be incredibly painful, but she is prepared.
>>
>>7240640
I eat canned silk worms from time to time.
Only if there's someone who'll split the can with me since I can't really eat the whole thing
They have the texture of soggy croutons and taste like grass
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.