[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the only way to eat steak. Anything above rare is for faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 20160106_202827.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_202827.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
This is the only way to eat steak. Anything above rare is for faggots
>>
Thanks for letting me know
>>
>LOOK HOW RARE MY STEAK IS

>AM I A MAN YET
>>
>>7240408
looks like you just dunked it into boiling water, it has no browning on the outside.

also i like my steak well-done. i've tried high quality steaks from a bunch of steakhouses, and still prefer well-done.

i'd rather have braised short ribs or something though, that's been slow-cooked with soft fat.
>>
>>7240408
That's more of a tartar than "rare".

But yes, if you eat meat above medium, you're missing out.
>>
>>7240418
You are essentially wasting meat if it's well done, throw it out.

>>7240417
Don't ever fucking reply to my threads again unless you have something to contribute.
>>
>be pregnant
>OB says no steaks below medium-well
>family served prime rib on Christmas

Life is suffering
>>
File: hbb sketti.gif (309KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
hbb sketti.gif
309KB, 300x400px
>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall
>>
>>7240428

I am replying to your thread without something to contribute. I hope you get a foodborne illness.
>>
>>7240428
STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
>>
getting my next kobe steak well done just for you OP.

Because I can, bitch.
>>
>>7240428
>you're wasting meat if you eat it in a way that i don't prefer
>you should waste it instead of eating it
do you think about what you're saying or are you just in a constant stream of consciousness? because i think that's autism.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>7240408
OP is spot on this evening
>>
>>7240408
That looks disgusting

but I only eat my steak rare
>>
>>7240408

I used to know one guy who liked to order steak with one side well done and the other side raw.
>>
Well done steak has its place.

What else do you expect restaurants to do with those steaks that sat around too long because it turned out they bought more than they need? It's not like they can serve those rare or even medium and not expect customers to complain.
>>
>>7240532
this looks good but OP's pic is atrocious
>>
>>7240555

>what else do you expect restaurants to do with those steaks that sat around too long because it turned out they bought more than they need

They go out of business?

Ordering is a huge part of running a restaurant kitchen, and in most places high cost proteins virtually never sit around long enough to not be sold.
>>
I remember the first time I drank a beer and fucked up a steak. The only difference is 4chan wasn't around to post it and pretend I'm awesome. Instead I put it in the microwave for 3 minutes and then into the trash and went to taco bell. It's amazing the amount of young children around /ck/. How is it a waste if it is done how the person wants it done and they enjoy it? Simply saying "That's not how I like it so it sucks, dude" does not make it a waste as long as the person who made/ordered/whatever it enjoys it and it's how they wanted. BUT OMG IT'S NOT HOW I EAT IT AND HOW THE MEMES SAY I SHOULD EAT IT. Some day you will graduate high school and realize that it doesn't matter. Also, no..it does not make you super duper awesome cool to say you like stuff that you don't. Flame away.
>>
>>7240532
Thanks for all 9kb of that. Really set it over the top.
>>
>>7240408
Shit sear brah.
>>
>>7240496
His point is that if you're cooking a steak well done the quality of the steak itself is irrelevant. Might as well pick up some about to expire USDA industrial grade "steak" from Wal-Mart, it'll taste just the same at well done.
>>
>>7240548
Absolute madman
>>
>>7240485
Nicely meme'd
>>
>>7240717
His point was about wasting meat, yours is about wasting money. You can't waste meat unless you don't eat it.
>>
>>7240408
Nice char pleb
>>
doesn't eating steak raw give you diarrhea?
>>
>>7240827
Only for about a week
>>
Maybe I should eat raw steak more I love a good diarrhea.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 262x193px
>>7240428
Why so salty op? Shitty steak putting you down?
>>
OP HERE A WORM JUST CRAWLED OUT OF MY NOSE WTF WTF
>>
>>7240852
Tape worms come form your butt
>>
>>7240428

well you actually redeemed your shitty OP with this gem
>>
>>7240418
what, you ordered wagyu from a steakhouse well done? surprised you weren't shot.

and OP, that steak looks like utter shit.
>>
>>7240848
ba-dum tss
Well-done friend, well done
>>
>>7240489
>hurr durr le foodborne illness
buy a steak that isn't shit-tier for once
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.