[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 Challenge - Planning stages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 21

File: challenge2016.png (336KB, 864x619px) Image search: [Google]
challenge2016.png
336KB, 864x619px
I'm looking at getting the annual challenge rolling in March, along the same schedule as last year. So this thread serves a few different purposes.

> Community Interest
I want to know if there's interrest for the challenge still. If there's only 4-5 people interrested it's a lot less fun.

If you're new to /ck/ and want to check past years, they are collected on the blog at : http://ckchallenge.blogspot.ca/

> Got a round theme suggestion?
Make it here! I will be tallying them up. I will post the themes from previous years in a reply.

>Want rules to be changed?
Make your suggestion here, please.

>Want to volunteer to offer a prize?
I am broke. And while it is my pleasure to devote the man hours to running the challenge, unless some generous anons step in the only prize this year will be bragging rights. You can sponsor a round (usually round prizes are cookbooks) or the final prize (last year was a custom embroidered apron and a trophy).

If you're interrested in sponsering something send me an email : bubbleburst.challenge [at] gmail.com

If I do get aprons made this year, sponsors can also order one for themselves.

>Want to help behind the scenes?
In case I get ill or have to be out of town and out of the Wi-Fi reaches of the Internet you'd get sent a copy of the Google Docs for points tally.
>>
File: themes.jpg (71KB, 565x374px) Image search: [Google]
themes.jpg
71KB, 565x374px
>>7240358
Forgot my name. I'm off to a great start in perfect form >_<

Anyways, here are the themes from the past years.
>>
>>7240358
I work a rotating schedule, so count me out because I have like a week and a half of night shift every month and don't cook during those times, but as far as prizes go...why not have like a pool?

You pay like a buck or so on paypal to get in, and the OP buys the grand prize, which is sent to the winner.

Just an idea; probably would take more trust than is generated by 4chan though.
>>
Holy shit, /ck/ challenge is back?!

>tfw confused when posters like bubble only use a name names in the challenge, but are apparently otherwise still here
>>
this has turned into a popularity contest
>>
In past years it seemed as though there were the least entries in challenges that involved both baking and cooking other things, such as the burger challenge where anyone who didn't bake their own buns didn't stand a chance.

I think baking challenges should be their own thing.

On that note, I'm going to nominate turning a frozen pizza into a gourmet meal as a category. It's interesting to see different people come up with their own ideas for a pizza, but it's a little unfair when only a few people aren't making and baking their own pizza dough for the first time.

To balance it out there should be something like a home made baguette round, where the focus is on the bread itself, and you are limited to three different toppings/spreads/accompaniments. (A dessert pastry/cake challenge would also be an idea.)
>>
>>7240579
I am always around ;-) I just post as anon usually.

>>7240571
Each round lasts a week.

>>7240589
Use a different name on your entries?

>>7240619
I try to have only one pastry/baking round because they are... Not less popular but I think out of a lot of people's wheelhouse. I can't make bread worth shit, for example. And the past cake/desert rounds have earned a lot of groans as well.
>>
>>7240589

Maybe people don't like you because you never post as anon.

Just change your name/trip...
>>
>>7240696
>>7240719
I'm not changing my lifestyle to suit other people
>>
I'm interested, but job situation is up in the air so I can only tentatively commit.

I like the baking and pastry challenges personally. How about a pie round? That's flexible, and shortcrust is pretty simple.
>>
I don't post on /ck/ that often, but you can count me in, as long as its not too complicated i think this could be interesting.
>>
Mite b cool, I'd definitively like to join
>>
>>7240619
>>7240696

I like the idea of a frozen pizza round (as a kind of curve ball, do whatever you want with it, round).

Unlike the ramen round that everyone seemed to complain about (because people either made ramen from scratch or just made a variation on spruced up instant ramen that's posted nonstop already), a frozen pizza round would allow people to create their own idea of the perfect pizza, without having to deal with baking shit (which is probably the biggest issue because of people's schedules).

In any case, it would probably get tons of entries if put in as an earlier round, which seems to get more people interested.
>>
I'd definitely be interested.
>>
File: khachapuri.jpg (53KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
khachapuri.jpg
53KB, 425x282px
I'd like to see some more obscure cuisines represented. Something like Georgian food, Mongolian, etc.

Pic related, Georgian cheese bread thing
>>
hell yeah
>>
I'm interested but noncommittal
>>
>>7241111

>that one guy who starts a georgian food thread once every three weeks wants a georgian food round
>>
>>7241158
I have no idea who that is, but ok, sure.
>>
I like the idea of doing something like two out of three (or however many) of the open rounds something really accessible, and open to all sorts of options, and gradually making things more difficult.

That way many more people would contribute early on, and maybe be interested in seeing how things turn out.

It was annoying in the past when it seemed like every other post was someone who apparently didn't cook or care about OC saying the challenge shouldn't be allowed (granted, that was mostly the year it was briefly stickied, though I still don't understand how anons got so mad about that).
>>
I'd like to see a fusion category (where you have to combine two specified cuisines given to you)
>>
>>7241250
That might be good.
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>7240358
I'll enter if Edgar enters.
>>
>>7241960
I'm only entering if these two enter, but I also have commitment issues.
>>
I'm up for it this year... can't wait. Couldn't enter last year
>>
BUBZ IM IN

i can send some food/candy packages as prizes like previous years but it's really not glamorous enough to be first prize

and ill still cook along with as much as possible tho it means I can't officially participate

>>7240571
>as far as prizes go...why not have like a pool?
It'd be cool to just have the pool as a cash prize and have anons donate to it if they like. I don't think people will want to do that though.

>>7240619
>I'm going to nominate turning a frozen pizza into a gourmet meal as a category.
Seconded!
>>
I'm up for it by my schedule is a bit unpredictable so I may suddenly drop out we'll see.
>>
>>7240977
Holy fuck, are you ten?
>>
>>7240358
Interested here. Pretty sure I'll have time to do it this year.
>>
>>7240358
Count me in. This is gonna be my first full year on /ck/ and at the very least this seems like a good way to expand my horizons. I could potentially fund a prize or something as well. How has that worked in the past?
>>
File: szdcab.jpg (27KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
szdcab.jpg
27KB, 500x384px
>>7242091
No, are you?
>>
>>7241257
Limiting the ingredients too much will make the contest less accessible to the general public so I think it should be avoided.
>>
Good to see you back Bubble.

I'd definitely be interested, I've competed in the last two.

Here are some round suggestions:
>no-egg breakfast
>baking
>frying
>colors(roll for colors, all food must be that color) this was done in the past and was my favorite round
>the tastebuds(roll for salty, sweet, spicy, etc.)
>the no-cook round(no heat allowed)
>cooking outside
>vegetarian
>surf n turf
>It Came From Underneath!!(must center around a food that came from the ground)
>cooking with alcohol
>artistic round(it's all about presentation)

I'm sure I'l think of more.
>>
>>7243482

>cooking outside

Yeah, it's still going to be snowing outside in March for half the board.
>>
>>7240589
>says the guy who uses the same trip on numerous boards
>says the guy who uses a tripcode at all
>>
>>7243486
>implying that should stop you
>>
>>7243482
>cooking outside
some of us live in urban areas
>>
>>7243506
see >>7243494
>>
>>7243494

>'straya always needing to look for an unfair advantage
>>
>>7240358
Please bring back the Gas Station Challenge.
>>
File: snow.jpg (136KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
136KB, 1000x750px
>>7241250
The open rounds tend to be the easiest, yes.

>>7242049
If you want to participate as a contestant you can. I usualy shade you out because I run the scheduling and round timing by you before hand. I can not do that if you want a chance a at the title :-)

And yes, box of sweets is awesomea nd one of the well received prizes from the past years. Thanks for being willing to offer it again!

>>7243486
We did a grilling/BBQ round last year. My own grill was pretty snowed under (pic related) and then it snowed for two days after I posted the thread. Fun.

>>7243526
That one caused the most issues, if I bring it back there won't be the 10$ limit.
>>
>>7243482
>colors(roll for colors, all food must be that color) this was done in the past and was my favorite round
>the no-cook round(no heat allowed)
I like these. Some ideas that I have for rounds
>canned goods only
>a meal from a film/tv show
>video challenge (have to make a webm/youtube video of certain length in addition to the regular stuff) videos are scored as well, they can be serious or humorous, creativity is the key
>unusual cuts round, roll for unusual cuts of meat/ingredients, roe, cow tongue, chicken liver etc.
>flyover food round
>memefood round
The last 2 purely because people really need to stop taking the terms so fucking seriously around here.
I'm not too keen on the pizzaround honestly, seems like it would be really boring one
>>
>>7243536

>fun

Some of us didn't grow up in the snowy parts of the country, or in Canada.

I turn on my oven so I don't have to turn up my thermostat.
>>
>>7242302
Very well in fact. Sponsors can either send me money (PayPal) if they want things simple or if they want an apron.

Or we work something out with the round winner and an amazon wishlist. The prize is picked, the winner add it to a wishlist and sends the link. We have amazon deal with the shipping and that way you don't have to give your snail mail address to an anon from 4chan if you don't want to.

The only time I request a shipping address is for sending physical item (so aprons last year, Borneo's box of sweets and the trophy to the winner)

So last year, for example we had two rounds that were handled via Amazon (round 2 and 8). The sponsor for round 4 had sent me the money so I actually was able to stretch that round to two books :-). Round 6 got the box of sweets and the winner I shipped the things to.
>>
>>7243546
The "Fun" part was sarcastic. Sorry if that got lost in the post.
>>
>>7243544
>a meal from a film/tv show
This could also be a crossboard round where you roll a board and prepare a meal based on the board, could be something from anime, health potion of your own recipe for vidya, meal that fills macros for /fit/ etc.
>>
>>7243553
Yeah, I'm going to have to get in touch with the mods for the roll rounds... I got a ban warning for the color round last year.
>>
>>7243553

I like this idea, as long as it doesn't attract new posters from those boards.
>>
>>7243556
>I got a ban warning for the color round last year
For what?
>>
>>7243553
>/r9k/ - frog legs
>/s4s/ - kek
>/pol/ - juice
>>
>>7243556
>I got a ban warning for the color round last year.
Jesus christ /ck/ has some awful moderation
I'm so glad this thing is still around, the highlight of the year as far as this board is concerned
>>
>>7243561
Encouraging a roll thread. Which was akin to encouraging spam apparently.Was told not to do that again.
>>
>>7243568
And I thought I'd seen everything...

Just have the participants choose a color then.
>>
>>7243571
Or make the roll threads from mobile
Not being able to choose what you get is half the fun really
>>
>>7243568
You might as well assign rolls with a die, it'd be more random, if a bit of a hassle.
>>
>>7243593
Yeah, I could do that (the bonus of running PnP RPG games, I have dice for all sorts of needs)
>>
>>7243568
We should totally have a hot pocket round then for the honor of great moderation here
>>
I'm on board. I moved into a new apartment last April with a good kitchen and wanted to participate but I was late so I'm gonna try to get in this year. Also I should have money hopefully.
>>
Who is doing the taste judging? Where do I mail the food?
>>
>>7243672

You're supposed to recreate each plate at home, exactly according to the vertical, and then send pics to Hearts, who will send you a unique code required to submit a judgement for each round.
>>
>>7243672
No taste judging, sadly. We have to take the contestant's word for it. (And one's own culinary knowledge).

A good number of people supply recipes/making of/verticals however.
>>
>>7243683
I miss hearts...
>>
>>7243482
>cooking outside
>I don't have a grill
>I live in Hong Kong
>I'm lucky to have a "balcony"
>the balcony is 2x4 feet

I could run an electric hob with an extension cord outside but I'm sure there are people on this board that don't even have that luxury, and I'm sure there are people with backyards and smoker setups. There's some imbalance built into this competition but I think this one is probably the most unfair because this can be a physical impossibility.
>>
>>7243735

I was going to ask if you had beaches/parks near you where you could grill, and then remembered the last time I asked that to a of couple Japanese people who didn't even live in a big city and got blank stares as though I was crazy, even though they lived on an island nation.

They go to the beach in all of my Chinese cartoons...
>>
>>7243767
Actually, my building might have a rentable space with bbq pits but those things are huge. It would be swatting a fly with an RPG to try to cook a single dish in one of those, they're for parties and stuff.
>>
>>7243568
Just start a thread on /b/ for the rolls then let it die once you have results.
>>
File: marie.jpg (104KB, 1202x655px) Image search: [Google]
marie.jpg
104KB, 1202x655px
Hi guys, Marie here.
I'll definitely be entering, have something special for you guys.
>>
>>7243808

Yes, bringing people here from /b/ is a wonderful idea.
>>
>>7243820
Pics of your scraggly old beaver, I hope
>>
>>7243808
I'd rather do it myself with actual dice then bring forth /b/
>>
>>7243857
That's disgusting, I'm actually serious about entering.
I can put a unique Italian touch on everything I cook.
>>
>>7243930
Half a gallon of oil is not a "unique Italian touch"
>>
>>7240358
100% interested. How do I sign up?
>>
>>7243930
Hopefully your unique Italian grool
>>
How about an "period correct" round? Aka medieval, prehistoric, renaissance, etc

Inb4 futuristic food
>>
>>7244026
>prehistoric

We all cook plants, crocodiles and dinosaur fossils
>>
>>7243967
The first 3 rounds are open rounds. Submit an entry then. The ones with the best score then go on to elimination :-)
>>
I've wanted to enter for the past 4-5 years, but it would take me 100 hours to make a vertical and my SO bullies me when I take pictures of my food.
>>
I still think the outdoor round is stupid.
>>
>>7244056
One suggestion doesn't mean it's going to be a round.

God damn, an anon throws out an idea and gets jumped on like a black guy in Mississippi.
>>
>>7244051
Verticals are not required and once you've done one you can whip them in 5-10 minutes.

There's a tutorial on the blog for Gimp (which is free).

And if your SO gives you shit fir taking pictures of food you make at home he's a douche and welcome to cook for himself that night?
>>
>>7244074
>SO bullies someone
>must be a man!

Bubble your true colors are showing.
>>
>>7244080
Point. Rephrase :

If your SO gives you shit for taking pictures of food you make at home they are a douche and welcome to cook for themself that night?

Better?
>>
What is this, and how can I be a part of it?
>>
>>7244087
+1
>>
>>7244094
It's a 10 week challenge. To enter you post on the open rounds (3 first weeks) then cook s best you can to win at the end. Full rules on the blog in the OP.
>>
>>7244080

I write "SO" to avoid derailing threads like this, but also because it for some reason triggers lots of people.

Either way, you should know that /ck/ is a grill board.
>>
>>7244119

*it for some reason triggers lots of people who are uncomfortable not knowing who they are talking to on an anonymous image board
>>
Interested and can commit.
M-F 0800-1630, weekends off.

Don't know the rules, never heard of this shit, but I can cook and I'll kick your asses.
>>
>>7240579
Most of the people who participate in the challenge only use their trips during the challenge, but are otherwise still floating around. Not all, but most.
>>
Is there some kind of mailing list for keeping up with the rounds? I'm more often on /tg/ and /o/ so there's a chance I could miss it...
>>
I realize how much time it takes, but I really think verticals should be required for the challenge. Otherwise, how can you accurately assess the dish? I mean, it's pretty easy to fake cooking techniques and say you did this or that without actually doing it, plus you can't see the anons' recipes and really get the feel of the dishes.
That was very disappointing last year. Just saying.....
>>
>>7244887

>I really think verticals should be required for the challenge. Otherwise, how can you accurately assess the dish?

You could just look at the pictures posted in the thread of the person cooking, and read their descriptions of what they're doing, and why.
>>
>>7244874
There's a blog. It's the in the OP.
>>
File: 1365581642315.jpg (47KB, 912x686px) Image search: [Google]
1365581642315.jpg
47KB, 912x686px
I and another would be very interested in participating, but would prefer it to be in the summer. This way we can use items from our garden or grab the needed produce while its cheap.

Good to see you again Bubble, and I am up to sponsor a prize again this year.

Lastly I would advocate for a soup round.
>>
>>7244900
Not everyone posts pics of themselves cooking, though. Some of them just post a pic of their ingredients (if that) and then a pic of their final dish. What happens in between is a mystery.
I just don't feel good about voting in a contest where everything could be half-assed. That's just my own personal opinion, though.
>>
File: 1368513308308.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1368513308308.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
Also, bring back the Gas Station challenge. I for one think its hella fun.
>>
>>7240358
>I want to know if there's interrest for the challenge still.

I'd love to participate, but I don't trip out of principal. Let me know if that is a deal breaker.

>Got a round theme suggestion?
For the sake of parity I'd say we cover each major meat is covered (chicken, beef, pork, fish), but a vegan/veg and baking round should be included just to cover the depth of peoples skill.

>Want to volunteer to offer a prize?
That shouldn't be an issue. Between myself and plenty of other anons a couple bucks can go a long way.
>>
>>7244933
>I don't trip
In the past, folks have used an identifying object with their timestamped photos. One year a person just always made sure their pet bird was in the picture as an identifying object.
>>
>>7244918

>soup round

But every bowl of soup looks pretty much... like a bowl of soup, and how good a soup is mostly a matter of good ingredients and good seasoning, which you can't determine based on pictures alone.
>>
>>7244948

Not that guy, but I'd imagine a soup round be more an example of how good one is at plating than anything. Yeah, soups don't really have a lot going for them in terms of appearance, but you can really spruce up the appearance with a vivid garnish or unique accompaniments. How creative you get in your presentation I think would really be the deciding factor with that type of round.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 960x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 960x775px
>>7240737
>>
>>7243546
Where are you? N. Dakota? Place smells like shit. Hope you're making bunches of money on oil tho. Cost of living, I guess...
>>
>>7240358

I would absolutely be interested in participating.

I think that bringing back the gas station challenge would be fun, as long as there were guidelines as to what constitutes a proper convenience store.
>>
>>7245004
>making money on oil
>oil is almost 30 bucks a barrel

LOL
>>
>>7240358
Glad to have seen this thread. Thanks for your commitment, Bubble. I will definitely be participating this year.

>Got a round theme suggestion?
Random object inspiration theme
X ingredients or less theme
Alcohol theme(cooking wine for the underaged?)
Continent/nationality theme
Inspired by your alternate boards theme
Heritage theme
Must use x cooking tool in preparation theme
Deconstructed dish theme
Black and white theme
Yin & yang (Sweet & spicy, fire roasted gaspacho) theme
Insect theme
Cookies & milk theme (cookies be hard)
Recreate a dish in media/literature theme(must provide proof of reference for comparison)
Inspired by a celebrity chef theme
Zodiac theme
Last meal theme (what you'd have as a last meal)
Favorite color theme(eliminates roll dilemma)
Childhood favorites theme
Seasons theme
Comfy foods theme

Also, maybe there could be a few try out threads posted in the weeks leading up to the start of the challenge. That way people can get critique and a feel for the challenge and it might gay her interest.
>>
>>7244924
Well, you could apply an incentive by just brutally downmarking anyone without a vertical. Would seem fair to me, but I don't make the ruru.
>>
>>7240358
Suggestion: Bitter gourds?
>>
>>7244918
We loose too many people in summer. Which is why Hearts meant to do a country fair version in summer but we never pulled it together.
>>
>>7244933
>I don't trip out of principal
Just a name is fine (like I am doing) or make sure to have a clearly unique identifying object in your pictures. The object is obligatory, as is the timestamp. Names/trips are not.

>>7244918
Before I forget can you drop me an email, please? And good to see you as well :-)

>>7245203
>few try out threads
Squee use to do monthly mini threads like that. Might consider doing a warm up but I feel more then one would polarizing the board for too long. Others can make then though!
>>
>>7243536
count me in this year! I think I've got a shot at the title
>>
>>7240358
Fuck off you cunt go back to being a camwhore on reddit.
>>
>>7245400
Hearts on Fire is too busy sucking my dick and getting my cum out of her chinky eyes to bother with this ck faggotry.
>>
I'm in
>>
I have the possible time, but I don't think I have the skills. Will be cool to lurk though.
>>
How does one join? I'd like to apply.
>>
What is a vertical?
>>
>>7245476
I'll take you on, cuck.
>>
>>7245504
you need to make the food, and take a picture of it /+process/ingredients with a timestamp and a unique identifier/use a trip then post those pics in the challenge thread

>>7245506
http://ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
these are all verticals

>>7245496
you should cook along still, it's fun and a good way to pick up new recipes
>>
>>7245561
I shouldn't worry about skills, this is /ck/.
Most anons on here think food prep' means taking a Big Mac out of it's box.
>>
>>7245568
everyone's gotta start somewhere, theres no shame in trying
>>
Still super busy with new career but will definitely try and participate again and also supply at least one prize round.
>>
>>7245661
I also want to see everyone have to make something delicious entirely from frozen dinners/frozen novelty foods.
>>
Anyone have a picture of the aprons from previous years? I want to see if they're worth the investment.
>>
I'll bump this. More visibility, more people, more tears when I win!
>>
I'm definitely interested in competing this year.

Hopefully I'll get a new oven by then; right now I'm constrained to using only two top burners.
>>
File: steak.jpg (33KB, 244x355px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
33KB, 244x355px
>>7240358
I participated in 2014, I may have done one round in 2015. I'm very interested in watching but probably cannot really participate this year because of several reasons. I can still vote and maybe think up some themes. I would suggest you make the themes as accessible as possible and keep it to where participants can do well even if they are on a budget. As much as I love the BBQ and alcohol themed rounds, this is too exclusive for what the contest is. Remember not everyone can legally buy alcohol yet or might be restricted because of religious or personal reasons. BBQ or something like sous vide that requires specific equipment is no good. I like broad categories such as "breakfast", "sweet", and "vegetarian". I also loved the (roll) rounds, that was fun. I'd like to see a (roll) round where you roll for a particular herb to be centric to the dish. For instance 1=rosemary, 2= thyme, 3= basil, and so on.
>>
>>7241257
This
>>
File: 1443769519987.jpg (26KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
1443769519987.jpg
26KB, 417x515px
>>7240737
never change you old asshole. post bird.
>>
>>7240737
If you think having a tripfag handle is your "lifestyle" you are deluded and sad.
Filtered.
>>
>>7245460
Great :-) Good luck!

>>7245661
Glad to hear everything is still going well with that career :-) Drop me an email for the prize, please?

>>7245695
I will take a few, give me a few minutes,
>>
>>7245496
>but I don't think I have the skills
We had people making a fucking ramen pizza. I think you'll be fine.
>>
File: apron2015.jpg (122KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
apron2015.jpg
122KB, 1000x750px
>>7245695
ok, here you go. Now this is mine, so it has been worn/used/washed/dried and otherwise abused for the last year and still holds up nearly as new.

The base apron is these http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00FB76O7A

With the custom embroidery done on them.
>>
Hey guys I just sent Jack an email inviting him to participate.
I explained the gist of the comp and let him know we'd love to have a celebrity chef on board.
If he replies (he usually does), I'll post it.
>>
>>7246838
Next you're gonna tell me that autistic faggot in a suit who eats pizza and drinks energy drinks is going to be a celebrity judge,
>>
>>7246850
Bobby Flays son, reviewbruh?
>>
>>7246823

I just want a mug...
>>
>>7246879
Yeah, no. Decent (aka not CaféPresse made in China laced with heavy metals crap) customized mugs are a 75 units minimum order.
>>
>>7246923
How many mugs would you want to order? I've got connections.
>>
>>7246961
Could you do 25,000?
>>
>>7246966
It's a custom-design small order kinda shop, but if you really have a 25,000 order I'm sure they'd be willing to work something out.
>>
>>7246961

Lots of anons asked if they could just buy a mug in the past and hearts was all, "no way, jose, those are strictly for the contestants who make it to the final rounds".
>>
I'll cook along. I need a bloody good excuse to start cooking and this seems like the best way to start
>>
I'll be living on my own in March for the first time in years, so I'm excited to give this a shot.
>>
>>7246986

You'll get much more honest feedback and less trolls posting in the challenge than if you just start a random cook along thread.

It's not like it's in front of a live audience or anything either, it's just another thread.
>>
>>7246961
between two and 5 depending on who wants one. Last year I made 5 of those aprons.
>>
>>7240358
Does the challenge have to be hosted in February/March again? I have a large garden and use as much as I can in fresh and local ingredients, but the challenge is hosted at the worst possible time. The snow is still on the ground and my larder has run completely out. The only local ingredients available by that time are smoked fish and aging onions and garlic.

This is pretty much the worst possible time of the year to have the challenge with regards to growing seasons and fresh ingredients.
>>
>>7247213
Late spring/Summer most of the competitors are either at work, in finals or otherwise busy. Fall in back to school and winter has the Xmas holidays..

If there's demand I can try to make the shorter, summer Country Fair thing work.
>>
>>7247213
so don't participate, whining bitch. or go grocery shopping like normal people.
>>
>>7247222
Sorry I take pride in what I do, dude. I'll let you get back to your bottled spices and iceberg lettuce.

>>7247221
If there was some sort of summer event, it would be super cool. Early spring is really a bust for getting to integrate local flavors into my work.

I get why it wouldn't be great for most people though. Maybe someday I too may live in the fabled forever growing season of the southern states.
>>
File: 20150819_184238.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150819_184238.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>7240358

Count me in. Have a decent amount of free time right now so participating should be easy. I'm pretty broke right now but I would also be willing to provide one or two prizes. Let me make a throwaway email and I'll be in touch regarding prizes.
>>
>>7247245
>Early spring is really a bust for getting to integrate local flavors into my work. I get why it wouldn't be great for most people though

So go to a grocery store like everyone else and stop complaining that the challenge doesn't fit your special snowflake schedule. Do you just refuse to cook if you can't use stuff from your garden?
>>
>>7247245
>Maybe someday I too may live in the fabled forever growing season of the southern states.

I live in the frozen wastelands of Canada. I am pretty sure those year long warm growing places are made of fairy dust and people go around on unicorns ;-)
>>
>>7247263
Awesome. Greatly appreciated.
>>
>>7247341
The whole point of a challenge is to show off your best, anon. Your best might be made from stuff you buy from the store, and that's okay. We all have different hobbies and levels of free time. I'd like to use the opportunity to show off what my area has to offer, and my own labours.

>>7247346
Nova Scotia feels, brother. Looking Forward to the snow melting before June this year, maybe.
>>
>>7247213
I actually agree with this.

and this >>7244887

and this >>7246970
mugs should only be for the finalists
>>
>>7247368
>Looking Forward to the snow melting before June this year, maybe.
I'd settle for it nor hovering around -40 for 60 days or so. But yeah, you guys got shafted by the snow last year.
>>
>>7247346

First you were sexist, now you're just being mean.

You're supposed to be an authority figure, and a Canadian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE
>>
>>7247221
Giff Country Fair pls
>>
>>7247726
lol I hadn't seen that one.

>>7248714
Giff??
>>
>>7247726
>sexist

Where?
>>
>>7248870
You expressed a different opinion from a female on the internet.
>>
>>7248870
They're referring to >>7244051
And following posts.
>>
>>7248851
*give
>>
So when can we expect an announcement for the first round? Approximatively?
>>
>>7251630

Probably some time around March.
>>
>>7240358
My partner asked if I could ask if we could enter as a couple?
Normally we browse Reddit but lately it has been a mess so we thought we'd try here.
So far so good, it moves slowly and the content is okay, but better than the shills on Reddit.
Thanks,
Lucy
>>
>>7251668
If this is bait, its well crafted.
>>
>>7251686
No, it isn't.
>>
>>7251668
It's not as if I install Webcam into participants kitchen to insure they cook solo.... That would be creepy as hell. you'll get counted as 1 participant and 1 entry.
>>
>>7251630
Early March. It will be posted here and on the blog at the same time. You might want to bookmark it.
>>
>>7251686
It's not well crafted, it's not even close to subtle enough. It'll still trigger this board, but it's not well crafted by a long shot.
>>
I only recently started browsing /ck/ (inb4 newfag) and was thinking about leaving it (to many "memefood" threads for my taste) but this sounds really interesting.
I won't be able to join because of tight schedule but I'll definetely be watching.
As for suggestions how about "create a dish to represent your personality/lifestyle" (not as in signature dish but I think you get what I mean).
>>
>>7252669

>create a dish to represent your personality/lifestyle

So basically just make anything you want and then come up with a story about how it someone represents you, even though nobody here knows you?
>>
>>7252678
May I suggest something both salty and bitter?
>>
>>7252684
>>
>>7252669
>create a dish to represent your personality/lifestyle
The main issue that I see with that is that the reason it works on TV shows us because of the voice over and narrative description.

Getting that level of raw emotional display is asking a bit much when 4chan is the venue.
>>
Round suggestion: family recipes
>your take on a meal made by someone in your family, or passed down from an ancestor

Oh, and bump!
>>
I'm in
>>
>>7252684
kek'd

>>7255052
BUT THINK OF THE ORPHANS
>>
Drive-through / Fast Food round

Get some shit fast food from one of the big name joints like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Carl's Jr., Jack-in-the-box, etc etc and transfor it into fine dining cuisine. This has so many possibilities it's awesome.
>>
Here's a question: I'm totally interested in participating, but March 30 I'm moving to Cleveland and my band is touring from Florida to Cleveland (9 days total) so I would miss one week. Is absenteeism allowed for one week?
>>
I own a small print shop and am willing to offer up services for prizes. Tshirts, aprons, baseball caps, beanies, stuff like that. Also can embroider things
>>
How about a pasta from scratch round?
>>
>>7257520
During the open rounds (first 3 week) it's not an issue.

>>7257525
Please send me an email (my email is in the OP).
>>
>>7258400
There is a lot going on in this thread and many ideas. Is there a compiled list of the different challenges that have been suggested? It would be nice for brainstorming more ideas.
>>
>>7258408
I will try to post you a compilation a bit later tonight :-)
>>
>>7258303
How about you fuck off.
>>
>>7259034

Watch out anon, I just got off of a 24 hour ban for non-quality posting, after telling a jack spammer to fuck off, after which a dozen other like minded anons told the jack poster to fuck off, just like what happened with joey spam before, and resulted in joey threads being deleted, and all the e-celeb retards moving on to jack after school circle jerks.

I'm honestly afraid our new janitor is going to find an issue with challenge threads and request they be deleted as spam, because he is apparently anti-OC.
>>
>>7258455
been here since... 2009?
might compete this year.

while I appreciate your idea of community challenge contributions, it really boils down to what YOU think is viable. this isn't iron chef or any of those awful programs and you know that a lot of the people contributing OC to the challenge want to actually be able to eat the food they make. the "fast food" might be funny to watch, but on /ck/ this isn't a spectator sport.

meh, I don't know what I'm trying to say than ... I trust you will make the right decisions, again.
>>
>>7257402

>get some shit fast food from one of the big name joints and transform it into fine dining cuisine
>this has so many possibilities it's awesome.

Most people submitting entries also want to eat the food they pay for and spend time preparing.
>>
I'm in, gotta think up a handle for the contest now.
>>
>>7259716
"glazedwithsemen"?
>>
>>7259716
you don't need a handle, just a unique identifier
>>
>>7240358
I may be interested in participating if you dont get enough people this year. I'm in college but its my last semester and actually have a car now so I'd actually be able to go to a proper grocery store and have some time.

might sponsor if you need more too. I'll keep lurking so see if you need either
>>
File: 1405996572460.jpg (50KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405996572460.jpg
50KB, 273x240px
>>7243486
I live on the 15th floor with no deck

fuckin everybody rolled brown

round ideas
>crockpot/slowcook round to help out people at work
>bubbles picks a mystery basket like chopped without retarded combinations?
>smoked/cured round

>>7258400
thanks for doing this bubble
>>
>>7261601

>crockpot/slowcook round

Nobody's going to buy one of those just to remain in the /ck/ challenge...
>>
>>7261720
slowcook doesn't mean a slowcooker. just turn the burner down on your stove
>>
>>7252441
Someone's jelly they can't craft sweet bait.
>>
>>7262059
>pretends to be from reddit
>says shills
>good bait
'no'
>>
>>7262077
That's as Reddit as you can get.
I think Lucy is genuine and you will suddenly vanish when her food starts appearing.
>>
>>7262077
There's literally an entire sub Reddit dedicated to shilling.
https://m.reddit.com/r/shill
>>
>>7262090
who gives a shit?
>>
>>7262077
This guy.
>>
>>7262041

Do people really leave their stoves on when they go to work?
>>
>>7262120
if its not gas you easily can. I would think the majority of people on here that cook also have their own crock pots
>>
Maybe a bar food round?
>>
>>7262334
I like this idea.
>>
>>7262334
How many bar shaped foods are there?
>carrot
>cucumber
>leeks
>sausage
>???
>>
File: 1446216239715.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446216239715.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>7262426
>>
>>7262120
Alternatively, if you've got a heavy pot you can get it boiling and then insulate it with towels / a cooler box.
>>
>>7262458

Sounds like something I'd do on the one day I end up having to stay late, and come home to a giant pot of microbe infested slop I then need to throw down the garbage disposal while the dog is whimpering and wondering why I'm throwing away the food she's been smelling all day when I haven't fed her yet.
>>
>>7262465
>come home at 6
food is delicious and inviting, a tasty treat for all the senses
>come home at 9
food is composed of the primordial soup, new forms of life will spring, wholly formed, from its murky depths

the magic of three hours
>>
>>7262160
Also this. I use a rice cooker as a slow cooker
>>
>>7262120
I do, as do many others, including most restaurants that make their own stock.
>>
I would actually like to participate this year. i was bummed out last year when i found out too late.
>>
I definitely want to join in this year, it looks like a lot of fun.
>>
>>7262594

>most restaurants that make their own stock

That might be left unattended for hours, but there are also going to be multiple cooks walking by it regularly and glancing over at it. I've still come in for a night shift before and had the morning crew forget about the stock and leave me a pot of burnt vegetables and chicken bones.
>>
>>7240358
I was hyped for this for the past month. Unfortunately I now live alone and don't have an oven, BBQ or access to one so I'm going to cook along, but not compete with others.
I would really like to help behind the scenes though, maybe even sponsor a round. I'll send you a mail later today.
>>
>>7240358
Count me in. I have never participated in this challenge before, but I would love to.

> Got a round theme suggestion
Since the board is filled with manchilderen, I would suggest a "Cooking for kids" round.
>>
>>7263542
>"Cooking for kids"
This.
>>
>>7263467
You can reduce the cooking time by using a pressure cooker.

My "fond brun" is done within 2 hours, instead of 8.
>>
>>7264570
How's the flavour compared to a brown stock made the usual way?
>>
>>7263542
>Cooking for kids
Oh God, I can see all the tendies already.
>>
>>7263542

I haven't interacted with a kid since I was one.
>>
>>7265109

*other than on /ck/
>>
>>7263512
Glad to see you but sad you will not be competing. You were a solid contender last year. I'll be waiting for your email.

>>7261601
You're welcome

>>7259640
I'm keeping full veto rights, don't worry :-)

>>7258455
Ok, so it's later then I mean to but almost donw with that list. RL stuff kept me away.
>>
>>7265442
Current rounds suggestions

frozen pizza/food 2
color 2
meal for a tv/film/media/litterature 2
fusion 1
cooking with alcohol 1
Gas station 1
no heat allowed 1
bar food 1
soup -1
personality/lifestyle -1
fast food -1
crockpot/slow cook -1
outside -4
obscure cuisine
no-egg breakfast
baking
frying
tastebuds
vegetarian
surf n turf
It Came From Underneath!!
artistic round
canned goods
video challenge
unusual cuts
flyover
memefood
historical period
random object
X ingredient or less
nationality
heritage
X cooking tool
deconstructed
black and white
yin & yang
insect
cookies and milk
celebrity chef
zodiac
last meal
childhood favorite
season theme
comfort food
herbs
familly recipe
mystery basket
smoked meats
>>
illegal ingredients round
>>
>>7265498
frozen pizza/food
Gas station
no heat allowed
bar food

all those seem good

if I had to pick one it'd be frozen food
>>
>>7265506

Different countries have different food laws.

I recently came into some fresh sansho peppers that were for some reason not technically legal to sell.

In America you could use Kinder eggs, raw milk, or unpasteurized cheeses that haven't been aged for a certain period of time (e.g. epoisses), which in other countries are normal.
>>
>>7265498

I like frozen pizza, single colored food, and food from media.

As much as "memefood" is cancer, it could be a really interesting round (see Doritos consume or tilapia sushi with Kraft singles).

I'd also put in a vote for frying, just because people look down on it as really basic, and it would be nice to see half the entries burn themselves with hot oil splatter.
>>
>tfw I have the time, money, space, equipment, and desire to participate but not the cooking knowledge or creativity
I wanna play with the big cooks too!
>>
>>7265588
Play along! Just for the fun if it even if you don't think you can make it, you might make further then you think! Don't sell yourself short!
>>
Me and my fiance want to both join this year (separately if that's ok). Never been able to in the past, but it would be fun to finally join!
>>
>>7265987
Different entries, names and identifiers = no issue with you guys sharing a household.

To all who wanted to sponsor prizes : the thread is getting near its bump limit so please don't forget to email me so we can get things moving.
>>
I'm really interested. Count me in, whenever it is.
As for rounds, might I suggest one using only New World ingredients? Conversely, only Old World works too, but I don't think it would be as fun.
>>
>>7266321
>using only New World ingredients? Conversely, only Old World works too
wtf is that
>>
>>7240358
Hey Bubbleburst

>tfw forgot my trip
Will have to dig it up

I'm in, looking forward to the new challenge. Will it be in March, or earlier?
>>
>>7240571
>>7242049
Don't think a cash prize would be a good idea, would incentivise cheating.
>>
How about a fusion round? Do an interesting fusion or one or more cuisines.
>>
>>7266891
Early March is the target, yes.
>>
>>7266896
Also, how does a budget round sound? Set a low budget and make a full meal without exceeding it. Receipt for all the ingredients needs to be included in the picture, dishes are rated for how nice, interesting, and imaginative they manage to be while staying in the confines of the budget.
>>
>>7266904
Additional thought - might be a good idea to have that be one of the open rounds, as it would necessarily mean a lower cost of entry for people curious about participating and because the open rounds are much less tight and competitive it would help ease any concerns about different food prices around the world making it easier for some people.
>>
>>7266904
This is an excellent idea. Even better if plenty of non-US people participate so we get to see what a <$5 meal looks like around the world.
>>
>>7266904
>>7266914
Only problem I can see with that is the value of x$ around the world...
5$ converted to Ethiopian money will buy you a shit ton more than 5$, simply from the value of goods.
>>
>>7266955
That's kind of the point - all the US-based poorfags can see how much they could live like fatcats if they lived in Malaysia (or conversely how quickly they would starve to death in Scandinavia).
>>
>>7265498
>frozen pizza/food
>meal for a tv/film/media/litterature
>no heat allowed
>bar food
>canned goods
>cooking for kids
+1 for each of these
>>7266904
>how does a budget round sound?
very good but as >>7266955 pointed out there are problems to solve

I'm def participating
I'll find a satisfying name and be back
>>
>>7266955
>>7267055
We can work out reasonable equivalents in american and canadian dollars, pounds, and euros and if anyone has more niche currencies we can look at those individually. Beyond that, the difference shouldn't be so great that it wouldn't be a perfectly feasible open round.
>>
>>7265498
+1 for

>cooking with alcohol
>nationality/heritage
>black and white (mmm, squid ink)
>herbs
>comfort food
>unusual cuts
And memefood is my favorite so far.

Maybe a sweet breakfast round?
Meringue based dessert?
Savory pancakes?
>>
>>7267116

>maybe a sweet breakfast round

No.

>meringue based dessert

No.

>savory pancakes

That's a great idea.
>>
>>7267097
You're missing the point; the beauty of a single dollar-denomination limit is that it would showcase what, say, $5 could make around the world. I'm sure the voting would take the participants' relative creativity into account anyway and you wouldn't see everyone voting for the faggot in Gabon who can buy a filet mignon for $5 in conch shells or whatever the local currency is.
>>
Trip has been dug up, good to go.

>>7263512
Is it just an oven and BBQ you don't have access to? Seems like a shame to drop out just because of that, it might turn out you won't even need them.

>>7265498
Frozen pizza, fusion, alcohol, budget, and no heat allowed sound cool, vote from me for those. Not sure about colour or tv/film though.

As something a little more down-to-earth to have among the more strange rounds, how about a pie round? Sweet or savoury, your choice of filling, pastry (or potato in the case of a cottage pie etc), keep it open.
>>
File: bell.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bell.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>7265506
DUDE
>>
>>7267157
Yeah, only oven and BBQ. I might get a friend to let me use their oven so I'm still thinking whether to participate or not. U had fun last year, you and fantastic were biggest competition.
>>
>>7267303
I had fun* damn
>>
If we are doing this in early March I don't know if I'd be able to get to my grill. Last year I had to shovel about 3 feet of snow across my deck and down the steps to get to it to make a steak. New England winters.
>>
>>7267152
Well as long as we can include portions of things in the budget, I think it could work. (Aka using 1/100th of a bag of rice only counts for 1/100 of the total price of the bag, not the full price)
>>
>>7265498
> frozen food / pizza
> color
> No heat
> soup
> fast food
> canned goods
> X ingredient or less
> childhood favorite
I would like to plus one for these ideas. They seem accessible to a wide audience and do not alienate. I would also like to say minus one for cooking with alcohol. Some of us have beaten our alcoholism and do not want to risk relapse by going to a liquor store for a /ck/ challenge.
>>
>>7267565
I agree with the alcohol thing. An abundant amount of dishes can be made without needing it.
>>
>>7241111
That looks like a possible enntry for the frozen pizza round.
>>
Testing for competition
>>
>>7267696
Oops
>>
>>7265498
>color
>Gas station
>no heat allowed
>bar food 1
>no-egg breakfast
>frying
>surf n turf
>canned goods
>X ingredient or less
>heritage
>zodiac
>last meal
>childhood favorite
>familly recipe
>mystery basket

+1 to all of these
>>
not going to be able to compete, but want to say that this is an awesome idea and I really hope to see alot of awesome competition in this. majority of ideas suggested so far are awesome

also, I think some sort of verticals/pictures rule should be instated. I'd hate to see an awesome plated dish and have no clue about how they put it together, especially with some of the awesome challenge ideas suggested. sure it takes some time to put together a vertical, but its just a fucking vertical.
>>
How about controversial foods?

Chili: Beans or no beans
Anchovies: ... anchovies ...
>>
>>7268582
This is a very broad idea but it definitely has merit!
>>
>>7268395
AWESOME
>>
If there's a breakfast round it should be actual breakfast food
>b-but anon.. they eat barbecue squid for breakfast all the time in-
Stop it.
>>
>>7267303
competition won't be the same without you
>>
+1 to these
color
fusion
no heat allowed
crockpot/slow cook
obscure cuisine
historical period
X ingredient or less
nationality
deconstructed
comfort food
>>
>>7267787
how the fuck do you do a zodiac round? I'm interested.
>>
>>7269205
>Write the recipe in a hard to crack code
>kill a person whenever you have to stop to think
>wear sweet aviator glasses the whole time
>>
>>7269205

You can choose between the Western zodiac or the Chinese calendar, and have to make something with whatever sign you were born under.

I'm a Taurus born in the year of the rat, so I would probably have to make something like Rocky Mountain Oysters.

I'm going to vote against this one.
>>
>>7269224
Yeah, I'm a libra in the year of the rat, so I'd be looking at tasty rats and measuring scales in my dish
>>
>>7265498
>fusion +1
>budget +1
>no heat allowed +1
>pie +1
>cookies and milk +1
>alcohol +1

>zodiac -1
>tv/film/media/literature -1
>gas station -1
>vegetarian -1
>>
>>7269502

Shit, I thought I was the rat, but apparently I was a couple months off and am both a Taurus and born in the year of the Ox.

Well that would be a boring round for me.

>famous people also born in the year of the ox
>hitler
>obama
>>
>>7268954
>actual breakfast food
People actually eat different things around the world for breakfast you dumb cunt. You should go back to your fast food threads.
>>
>>7265498
alcohol
gas station
no heat
soup
personality/lifestyle
obscure
baking BAKING BAKING i don't remember a past baking round if there has been one
vegan (to trigger, classic funposting)
flyover
last meal
childhood favourite
>>
File: goat.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg (186KB, 797x594px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg
186KB, 797x594px
>>7240358
count me in, coach!
>>
>>7269205
Well I'm a Cancer, so mine is pretty easy.
>>
>>7269502
I'm a libra in the year of the monkey so I'll just take a shit on my scale
>>
>>7269502
Libra in ox year here, since I love oxtail stew I could just eat 3 portions, weigh myself on a scale and then proceed to cry.

-1 for zodiac round from me
>>
>>7269224
i'm a pisces in the year of the goat, so i have a huge amount of options. i'd selfishly vote for the zodiac event.
>>
This is truly the worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>7270708
on what grounds? it has useful* information, community involvement, a low amount of tripfags, and marginally less autism and shitposting than most forums.
>>
As long as that Chalice faggot who can't cook isn't back again for this year.

Thanks for hosting again this year Bubble, may or may not be able to join as my camera died.
>>
>>7270780

Don't forget that guy a couple years ago who gave less points to everyone who didn't include a beverage in their final picture.

It should be explicitly stated that you can serve your challenge dish with whatever else you want, make a nice feast out of it, and take a picture of your spread, but that judging should only focus on the specific dish related to the round.
>>
>>7271865
It -is- stated.
>>
>>7271865
Jesus what? Can people actually be that autistic?
>>
>>7271865
I can understand his point.
I'll also under-score for people without the correct cutlery stationed next to the dish they're serving.
>>
I was trying to think of round suggestions, and thought of "Fire." I liked it because it was broad enough for many interpretations (cooking fire, spicy fire, flambe, charred, whatever). Then I thought about doing an "Elements" round: Fire, Water (thin soups, ice cream, smoothies, etc.), Earth (root veggies, other veggies and fruit, greens, hearty "earthy" things), Air (whipped desserts, light, fluffy, fancy shit). Most of the Elements could be broadly interpreted.
>>
>>7272972
Breddy gud idea
>>
File: tumblr_mtntubsMl91r3vcx5o1_500.png (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtntubsMl91r3vcx5o1_500.png
45KB, 500x500px
>>7272972
Air is gay as fuck. Water is pretty bad too. Earth and Fire would have a strong advantage.
>>
>>7273165
Air could be neat, but I think I would end up stretching the rules. Not sure if it'd end up hurting points or helping them if people found it clever and still in the spirit of the round.
>>
>>7272934
faggot desuuu
>>
>hurr I'll let elitist snobs with inferiority complexes look at my work and expect valid comments
Kill yourselves my men.
>>
>>7240358
Mods pls sticky this.
So sick of Ja/ck/ and "Le ebin tuna pizza hurr harr" threads ruining this forum.
>>
>>7274056
No, we actually don't want this stickied.

It has been done in that and it is not a good result. Keeping it as a floating thread allows people who are not interested to hide the thread without feeling it's being shoved down their throat.

>>7261539
>>7257525
>>7245663
I have not received your emails.
>>
>>7274077
Kill yourself bubblefag.
>>
>>7240619
Agree with the idea of a frozen pizza round.

>>7243544
Also absolutely love the idea of a "roll for color" round. That would be really awesome.
>>
I don't intend to go all the way, but I'll likely throw in a wildcard during one of the open rounds to make things interesting.
>>
>>7243687
We all miss Hearts, brother.
>>
>>7274077
If we do the budget round (cook a nice meal for $10 or less or something) I'd be happy to chip in the value of the budget as a prize.
>>
>>7275747

Every time I scroll past this thread I think you're Sceak.
>>
>>7275772
he's in a better place now
>>
>>7276589

I honestly doubt it.
>>
>>7276964
I want to believe
>>
>>7275772
Who's Sceak?
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.