[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its lunchtime guys! Post what you ate and whether you are employed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 20

File: caviar.jpg (66KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
caviar.jpg
66KB, 500x549px
Its lunchtime guys!
Post what you ate and whether you are employed. Lets see how needs vs jobbers eat.
>>
>>7239494
neets*
>>
Loaded baked potato from the office cafeteria.

Bretty gud, but now I'm stuffed
>>
>>7239494
I had some pulled pork I smoked a few days ago. I'm unemployed.
>>
>>7239494
King prawns in sundried tomato and chilli sas, on a bed of beetroot salad with cous cous and mint yogurt on the side.
>>
>>7239494
employed, haven't eaten today
>>
Reheated two chicken wings left over from NYE, and a slice of pizza left over from two nights ago in the oven.

>NEET
>>
File: 0675.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
0675.png
103KB, 1437x908px
>>7239543
>employed, haven't eaten today
typical
>>
File: 20160106_154547.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_154547.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
i haven't started eating yet
employed
>>
I had a salad with romaine lettuce, carrot, radish, cucumber, jicama, and croutons with a honey mustard vinaigrette dressing.

Programmer.
>>
File: spam and egg sandwich.jpg (857KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spam and egg sandwich.jpg
857KB, 2048x1536px
Spam and egg sandwich, with vodka.

In a transitional period.
>>
For breakfast I had a pancake and two breakfast sausages that my mother made for me.

For Lunch I heated up some pop tarts, but halfway through the first one I felt depressed and disgusted with myself, so I put the rest in the fridge. Unemployed.
>>
>Half a PB&J sandwich on apple bread
>Bowl of yogurt with honey
>Coffee

Employed.
>>
File: 143607857749.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
143607857749.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>7239494
>subway 6-inch
>roast beef, provolone, vinegar, pickles
>unemployed
>>
working from home
had an edible this morning no lunch yet

>>7239581
this is depressing
>>
Cauliflower as a side for something crunchy to munch on and leftover sausage and potato hash from last night.
Seasonally employed. Currently in my down time. I'm at the midway point and will return to work in March.
>>
Employed, but I work out during lunch so I just has a muscle milk 40g protein from a gas station and a latte.
>>
Lunch
>Smoked salmon pate with oatcakes
>Seafood sticks with seafood sauce
>Rollmop

Dinner
>Lamb casserole with mushrooms, onions and garlic
>Roast potatoes
>Honey roast parsnips

I took the cooking stock from the lamb and reduced it. It had red wine and redcurrant jelly in there. Turned in to a delicious sauce.

Employed
>>
For lunch today I had some leftover rice with some butter and soy sauce and a couple cookies that I baked last night.

I was going to have some leftover enchiladas I made the other day but found the rice I made a few days earlier and decided to finish that off first. Probably have the enchiladas for dinner tonight.

Currently unemployed.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Potatoes & leftover roast
Employed
>>
i had some frozen curry. pretty decent to be honest
>>
>>7239494
>Muh job

Bagel and eggs for breakfast
Grilled chicken with salad for lunch
Steak, bok choy, spinach and rice for dinner
>>
>>7239557
>>
some chicken, white rice and veg (boiled mushrooms, peas and onion) with light fajita seasoning

employed
>>
>>7239663
>>
For lunch I had a tin of carrot and coriander soup, and a sausage roll. At my place of employment.
>>
>>7239638
Damn...
>>
>>7239701
Its all pretty cheap food. Im employed in a fast food job whilst I wait for my grad program to start. Until then im trying to repay credit card debts from uni. Most of what I buy is reduced because of sale dates, but Im not too concerned about them so eat it a few days after normally.

Broken down to individual portions:
Salmon pate £0.40, Oatcakes £0.20
Seafood sticks £0.50, Seafood Sauce £0.30
Rollmop £0.40

Lamb £1.75, Mushrooms £0.50, Onion £0.10, Garlic £0.05
Potatoes £0.40
Parsnips £0.40
Misc £0.50

So £1.80 for lunch, £3.70 for lunch. I wouldnt normally buy lamb but it was reduced.
>>
nothing. employed.
>>
File: 20160106_145206.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_145206.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Just picked this up for lunch from the sushi bar in the grocery store.

Self employed, btw.
>>
>>322936101>>7239921
That sushi looks horrible not like ingredients but it's just not rolled properly just saying
>>
>>7239494
is that faggot using a metal spoon?
fucking ruined.
>>
>>7239494
>Instant noodles (mine), butter cookies and a lot of coffee (the front office's)
>Employed
>>
Chicken, rocket and french mustard sandwich. Not the best combination but it works. More of a late breakfast and I have another one later if I need it.
Actually first day at a new job today. Decided I hated my last job a couple months before christmas which was really bad timing in hindsight as I've been broke as all fuck.
>>
I had a cream cheese and smoked salmon sandwich, a carrot and some sugar snap peas.
Status; NEET
>>
pretzels and cherry tomatoes

i have a job but i don't get real breaks so i don't get real lunch
>>
Employed. I had and omelette with Gruyere, mushrooms, and dill, a salad and 3 beers.
>>
>all these anons boasting how they somehow haven't eaten all day in virtue of being employed

People bringing in money should feel ashamed for working at jobs that don't give them the time to enjoy a simple meal.

Probably the same people who stop at 3 different drive through places on the commute home and spam threads about all the unique menu items at Taco Bell.
>>
>>7239494
Buffalo chicken ranch pizza, mozzarella sticks and one soft taco from Taco Bell©.

Between jobs.

God bless the USA.
>>
>>7240004
It's kind of sad how I essentially live in a data center and yet I eat better than a third of the people in this thread. All you all just lazy to cook or what?
>>
File: 20160106_124853.jpg (2MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_124853.jpg
2MB, 3984x2988px
Bento box. Miso soup and salad not pictured.

Employed full time
>>
A ham with chutney sandwich and a packet of Oreos. Employed.
>>
>>7240004
>ashamed for working a bad job

Why should I be ashamed that I have to work a shitty job with no breaks to pay rent? Quitting on principle means starving outside of work, too.
>>
>>7240105

Did you knock up some girl back in high school or something?

I used to live in a somewhat nice apartment in one of the better parts of town while making $12 an hour, and never had a problem eating 3 meals a day and making rent.

What the fuck are you doing with your money? Just live within your means.
>>
>>7240004
>>7240112
lol get a load of this guy, wow so triggering, seems like an individual of your caliber would have better things to do herp
>>
>>7239940
Well, what do you expect? It was from Safeway, not a sushi restaurant. I needed something quick for lunch, and it was way better than greasy fast food. It tasted good, though. Just basic vegetable rolls, one with brown rice and nori, and one with rice paper, but still, perfectly filling and refreshing.
>>
>>7240118
They can't be the same person, unless he has a very poor memory and gets confused easily. The first comment is about having time at work to eat. The second comment misunderstands the conversation and talks about being able to afford to eat.
>>
Very gainfully employed

>Lunch

$8 fried chicken sandwich (w/ pickles and honey mustard) from restaurant at work.

>Dinner

Wolf Brand chili no beans and tortilla chips.
>>
>>7240130
id put my money on it being the same person but Im sure a super convincing screen shot will prove me otherwise in a while
>>
>>7240130

>the second comment misunderstands the conversation and talks about being able to afford to eat

The poster the second comment was responding to said he had to work a shitty job with no breaks to eat in order to pay rent, or otherwise end up homeless.

Unless you are living well above your means, or simply dropped out of highschool to start a family, that doesn't make sense. As bad as the job market may be, there are tons of jobs out there that both pay a living wage and give you a lunch break.
>>
>>7240004
>>7240112
>>7240130
>>7240166
You are schizophrenic seek help they have medication.
>>
File: neetlif.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
neetlif.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
>breakfast
muesli (with citrus juice and mixed berries)
almond milk

>lunch
omani lentil soup from yesterday
rhubarb juice

>dinner
green fish curry
beer

>midnight snack
let's see, i'm in no rush
>>
File: lunch.jpg (38KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
lunch.jpg
38KB, 558x600px
>>7239494
pic related with a few extra leaves of baby spinach

>employed
>>
Poblano corn chowder

Employed
>>
Breakfast
a bowl of oatmeal with some blueberries in there, a banana and 2 cups of coffee

Lunch
KFC Famous Bowl + a cookie after a job interview. Will hopefully get the position as Desktop support bitch boy.

Dinner
Fried pork chops, baked potato with sour cream and cheddar cheese. Also a little shitty salad with Cesar.

Felt good to be neet for a few months, but I'm gonna run out of money sooner than later and I really don't want to ask my parents for money.
>>
>>7239543
meal prep on sundays for the week
>>
Reheated veggie soup. Farming teacher
>>
File: gggg.jpg (1MB, 3788x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
1MB, 3788x1536px
chicken drumsticks
NEET
>>
File: ggyuu.jpg (1MB, 3766x1476px) Image search: [Google]
ggyuu.jpg
1MB, 3766x1476px
>>7242370
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Turkey, avocado, cheddar & bacon on sourdough, chips and valentines candy
>>
I dont eat lunch, if I ate lunch I would be a huge fatass.

But I do have good breakfast and a nice dinner too.

Today for example I had Blueberry Pancakes with 4 slices of thick cut bacon and a scrambled egg with real maple syrup and butter.

For lunch i guess I had a Banana.

But for dinner I am making homemade White Castle Sliders with fries in our fryer.

And right now I am drinking Pinot Noir wine.
>>
Dr. Oetker pizza.

I'm an engineer and earn a shitton of money.
Somebody kill me.
>>
yakisoba
studying
>>
Toasted chicken, egg and cheese sandwich.
Duck Pâté instead of butter.
Delicious.
Student btw.
>>
File: 2016-01-07 11.12.09.jpg (4MB, 2850x2117px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07 11.12.09.jpg
4MB, 2850x2117px
Breakfast in my hotel room. Pancakes with lemon curd and a kind of sweetened, whipped mascarpone.

Dinner last night was six courses. Duck wrapped in fried filo dough, French onion soup, short ribs, salad and done love of dessert I can't remember.

Lunch will probably be something shitty now that the company won't be paying
>>
>>7239494
Chicken empanadas, student on holidays
>>
>>7242378
I'll do it for $20,000 USD.
Don't contact me, I'll find you
>>
>bit of bolognase sauce I had left over from yesterday's dinner

I'm hungry as fuck but I don't really mind.
>>
i have 2 weeks holiday
>breakfast: oats
>lunch: some fried mushrooms, cured meat, cheese, bread and two 75 C eggs
>dinner: pasta with olive oil, fried garlic, pepper and parmesan
>>
>>7239494
Employed. Work from home.

Put salsa and cheese over tortilla chips and nuked it for a minute.
>>
Salad made with a mix of organic greens (arugula, spinach and some other shit), canned tuna, those little yellow tomatoes and dressing made of rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, a probably unnecessary small amount of powdered peanut butter and sriracha. Pretty decent mix. I only wish I had used more tomatoes. Their coolness was a nice contrast to the room temperature tuna.

Making fried gizzards for dinner before I go to work tonight.
>>
>>7242411
That's the best lazy snack/meal, especially with some hot sauce. Thanks for adding to my list of cravings
>>
Chickpea curry over a sweet potato.

Employed full time.
>>
>>7239573
What's a breakfast sausage?
>>
Chicken sandwich with provolone and a bit of olive oil. Chicken and bread were the Costco Chicken and Torta Rolls.
>>
>>7239494
Work.
Brought rice and some chicken-garam masala-leek-coconut milk-thing. I shouldn't have had the leek in there. It kind of ruined it.
>>
>>7239494
Bacon egg and cheese McGriddle and some plain oatmeal
employed, wish I could be a NEET again
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 225x169px
Employed
Haven't consumed anything sustenance yet but I do have a pair of catfish fillets I caught a few nights ago frozen, any suggestions /ck/ ?
>>
Nothing
Employed but I have the day off
>>
>>7242645
>I caught a few nights ago frozen
Were you
>ice fishing?
>>
>employed
>left-over roast chicken and left-over ratatouille mixed with brown rice

was pretty tasty haha
>>
>>7239494
Employed and just finished a filet mignon and hashbrowns with diced peppers and onions.
>>
>>7242743
Hahahahahha oh fuck you should be a fucking comedian, come fucking fight me nigger
>>
chocolate and beer

self-loathing neet
>>
>>7240125
the sad part is you probably paid more than the $1.50 that cost to make.
>>
>>7239551
>week-old chicken wings
Why didn't you eat them sooner? I'll eat vegetable-based leftovers as much as five days later, but all the meat gets consumed within three days of cooking.

Did you get sick?
>>
File: IMG_20151231_175021651.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_175021651.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
Employed and in school
>>
>>7242811
How is it sad if it was something I liked and served it's purpose? You have an odd sense of what's sad/good/right/wrong/. Also, it didn't cost very much, I wouldn't have overpaid for fucking veg rolls.
>>
>Employed, but on vacation.
>Breakfast: Apple butter and peanut butter on two slices of toast, cup of coffee.
>Lunch: Skipped.
>Din-din: Three slices of summer sausage, American cheese and corn tortilla quesadilla, two cans of ginger ale, and a banana.
>>
>>7239494
Chicken, squash, zucchini, and cabbage soup I cooked a few days ago for dinner. I ate chinese food for lunch, and breakfast was a ramen cup shrimp and lime flavor. I'm sure it's backasswards to eat so shitty for breakfast but I can't help it with work.
>>
>>7239551

no need to mention you're a neet, its painfully obvious

>>7239494

used to work 2 jobs while studying just a few weeks ago. quit one of the jobs.

I ate spinach, hot beans, bacon and fried egg. it was good, not great though.
>>
>>7239591

best post yet. whats ur job? IT by any chance?
>>
>>7240015

>between jobs
>eating that disgusting shit

kill yourself 2bh
>>
>>7240132

Follow up.

Don't ever fucking by wolf brand chili if you have IBS.
>>
>>7239557
Is that a neanderthal prison? Who's locked up, Urglorg?
>>
>>7243990
Wouldn't chili be a bad idea in general if you have IBS?
>>
>>7244003

Only if its super spicy.

I joke with my doctor that I'm missing out on my favorite meal; spicy kimchi and a strong Irish coffee. He doesn't think its funny.
>>
File: hip and chill.jpg (67KB, 264x339px) Image search: [Google]
hip and chill.jpg
67KB, 264x339px
Full-time student with a campus job.

I just had two big meals, so I didn't really have a lunch. I just seared some frozen hashbrown with chopped onion, garlic, mushroom, bell pepper, and jalopeno and scrambled that shit together with eggs. It's my typical first meal of the day.

For dinner I baked a lemon butter trout filet with more bell pepper and mushroom, and made rice and peas.

Both meals were pretty gr8. My captcha made me choose milkshakes and now I really fucking want a good milkshake, though.
>>
>>7243747
You fucking can't eat a banana at dinner.
>>
I baked banana oat cookies

NEET
>>
>>7239494
chicken breast coated in panko with some rice

neet

then i heated up a burger i bought from my grandma in my toaster oven and it was pretty good
>>
Bottle of Coke and a box of microwave chicken fried rice (Tai Pei brand; actually not bad.) Employed, although making only a little above my state's minimum. Had to leave earlier than expected, so had to eat fast.
>>
>>7244444
>i think this was misplaced
>>
>>7244471

Nobody cares.
>>
>>7240072
want.
>>
File: white_man.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
white_man.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>implying i don't have a pet who eats more expensive and better quality food than i do
>>
>>7245045
MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY
>>
File: unnamed.png (26KB, 90x160px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
26KB, 90x160px
>>7239494

>implying i have never possessed more roe than that faggot

i ate this entire bag along with a bottle of pinnacle whipped vodka and then ate the bottle.
>>
File: getMainImageSquare.jpg (70KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
getMainImageSquare.jpg
70KB, 260x260px
I eat these at work a lot.
They're good for what they are.
>>
>>7245088
I'm not proud of myself for liking these, but it actually tastes like a fucking cheeseburger.
>>
>>7245060
OF THE COMING OF THE LORD

owned haha am reddit btw
>>
>>7239494
1 order of "tacos pipe"
I am a senior manager at accenture
>>
Breakfast: Baked salmon, rice, vegatables
Lunch: Oyakodon + miso soup

Full-time in Japan
>>
Sandwich from the cafeteria. Wheat bread, lettuce, swiss cheese, ham, dijon mustard, sweet pickles, little tomato. Pedestrian, but quite good.

I made curry coconut butternut squash curry and it's good, but I've had it for lunch every day this week and I'm sick of it.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.