[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Post top tier candies.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 28
Post top tier candies.
>>
Ferrero Rochers a shit compared to these
>>
File: Sour-Keys.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sour-Keys.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 103060.jpg (49 KB, 344x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
103060.jpg
49 KB, 344x500
>>
These used to be called Werther's Echte but then they had to buttfuck the name in the name of faceless internationalism
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
>>
Uh, excuse me OP, this is /ck/, not the Nickelodeon Forums.

We are mature adults and we don't eat childish foods such as candy.
>>
File: guava.jpg (38 KB, 387x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guava.jpg
38 KB, 387x400
>>
>>7223244

Go away grandpa
>>
I've had the regular ones too but the coffee ones are really where it's at
>>
>>7224016
what are these called? had some of them on an asian booth on a trade show. was ok.
>>
peanut m&ms
rolos
mini peanut butter cups
caramel cremes,
Twizzlers,
Fruit wedges.
>>
>>7224152
Called Guava candy. By a company called HongYuan
>>
>>7224166
>mini peanut butter cups

The Easter eggs/Christmas trees are the best of the Reese's family. I don't know why, but they just taste better than the regular cups. Sort of like how the Spongebob macaroni always tasted better than the regular elbows.
>>
>Werther's
>Riesen
>Mamba
>Toffifay

How can one company be so based?
>>
>>7223251
I would argue the opposite. Recently got to try Raffellos, and they're pretty good, IMO their more delicate taste just doesn't match up to the chocolate/hazelnut goodness that Ferrero Rochers have
>>
>>7223265
Jelly cock rings?
>>
>>7223244
>Malteasers
>Galaxy Minstrels
>Smarties
>Mini eggs
>Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit bar
>Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
>Starburst, certainly beat the shitty alternatives like Chewitts/Frutella.
>Jelly Babies
>They're not really available in the UK, but I used to get them in France (and maybe in the UK) when I was younger. They were strawberry and cream round sweets/candies that had an alternating red/white pinwheel colouring to them. Haven't had them in years and would love to find some.
>Chocolate Raisins
>Yogurt raisins/cranberries.
>>
File: rootbeerbarrels.jpg (29 KB, 299x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rootbeerbarrels.jpg
29 KB, 299x215
>>
File: old people.jpg (156 KB, 917x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
old people.jpg
156 KB, 917x609
Old people candy general?
>>
>>
File: oasis pan pasand.jpg (98 KB, 364x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oasis pan pasand.jpg
98 KB, 364x520
>>
Fuck yeah

Werther's Originals are the best.
>>
>>7223984
What are you 80?
>>
>>7224069
I'm with you.
>>
File: Cadburys Crunchie.jpg (83 KB, 500x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cadburys Crunchie.jpg
83 KB, 500x203
Love these things. Shame they aren't sold outside specialty shops in the US, to my knowledge.
>>
Anyone else have a bad habit of almost immediately biting right into hard candies? I'm afraid I'll chip a tooth one of these days doing it.
>>
>>7226140
Time flies when you're a faggot
>>
>>7226182
I've gone through a 4 pack of these today, only cost me £1

>mfw
>>
File: candies.jpg (126 KB, 640x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
candies.jpg
126 KB, 640x427
tfw you come from Finland and realize that all the other countries outside of the Nordics have 10% of variety of candies that we have and you will never be able to make others understand that their candies are basic at best.
>>
>>7224217
Out of those only Werther's is good. They also have the most obnoxious commercials imaginable. (Or at least they did 10 years ago, I don't watch much tv)
>>
>>7227943
well then post some exclusive stuff that you recommend. I'm in sweden every now and then. had some kex, which was boring; plopp, which was ok; and polly (original), which was rather good.
>>
>>7228331
Best thing you can do is to a candy shop where you can pick your own candies and try different ones. If you're into chocolate Daim is a classic...but I guess you can find it now usa too..? Center and Dumle are ok too. Not so into chocolate myself.

pic related, classic swedish candy.
>>
>>7227943

Having 200 different brands of salty licorice doesn't make you special.
>>
Nature's candy best based candy
>>
dove and cadbury are honestly so fucking disgusting. i'd rather behead myself with a shovel then taste that beetus inducing swill
>>
>>7228890

Whenever I find myself at Ikea I always buy a bag of those and their black licorice fish candy.
>>
>Andes mints
>midnight Milky Way
>Reese's fast break
>neoparels or whatever those dot candies are
>nestle buncha cruncha
>giraldi dark chocolate with Mint filling
>>
>>7228910
I broke two of my teeth on those little shits because seeds weren't removed properly and I chewed with too much enthusiasm /blog
>>
>>7228918
>>
>>7223244
When i was a kid my dad used to always have this candy and give me and my brothers some.

I come here for the food not for the feels
:(
>>
File: 41JGAt75ohL[1].jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41JGAt75ohL[1].jpg
20 KB, 300x300
RIP
>>
>>7228918
Not enough vomit flavor in it for you?
>>
File: somali fish.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
somali fish.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>7223244
>>
>>7224016
My nigga. This Asian fusion place down the street from me called panda sells these at the counter always get a bag when I go to get sushi
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
Call me a weaboo but this shit is great. The only candy I like and can stand are ones from Japan.
American candy are too fucking sweet and sometimes taste like I'm eating a spoonful of raw sugar.
>>
>>7228932
that's terrible. losing a tooth is like losing a baby.
>>
>>7225700
Pretty sure you can get the strawberry and cream sweets in Marks & Spencers of you look near the checkouts
>>
>>7225735
Those are pretty slammin

Fuck Mary Jane's tho
>>
File: swiss.jpg (55 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
swiss.jpg
55 KB, 1000x665
swiss chocolate <3
>>
If you are going to treat yourself, do it right.
>>
>>7225735
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar of fine confections. I tip my fedora to you

I just wish I could actually find chick o sticks
>>
>>7227943
Let's see, you've got
>licorice with no salt
>licorice with a little bit of salt
>licorice with a shitload of salt
>small pucks of pure ammonium chloride
and...what else exactly?
>>
>>7228910
Raisins are delicious, I could never understand why it's a meme to hate them.

[spoiler]prunes are better tho[/spoiler]
>>
>>7228910
honestly though, it's even calorie dense as shit.
nothing can beat raisins or dried cranberries and mixed nuts.
>>
The one and only.
>>
File: Krówki.jpg (105 KB, 500x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Krówki.jpg
105 KB, 500x280
>>7223244
>Post top tier candies.
>>
>>7225735
>>
Atomic Fireballs
>>
>>7224069
That ginger on the box is stoned
>>
>>7228950
Go great with horsemeat I've heard
>>
>>7233336
Thank you jesus
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 361878

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.