[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arda Iron Wig 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: whut.jpg (64KB, 797x776px) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
64KB, 797x776px
Contestants are up for Arda's next round - including Katie Blair. This should be fun
>>
>>9271481
>Katie Bair

Jesus there's a blast from the past. Th is will be interesting since it looks like she's funneled her store down to fake raver dreads and her old cosplay wigs were kinda questionable compared to today's standards. Her Shiva was on point from what I remember
>>
>>9271489
just peeked at her Etsy - she still uses those awful and cheap bulk filler fibers to make her dreads
>>
>>9271489
>>9271497

Yeah i remember how hot shit she was in 2004, 2005 - rightfully so, most people couldn't style wigs for shit - but any middle level cosplayer today is turning out stuff that's head and shoulders above her work. Hopefully she's continued to work on her techniques because caulk isn't a regular ingredient anymore.

There's three returning contestants this round, which is weird. I don't understand why they'd invite this dude back after how hard he choked in the final last time... most people didn't think he deserved to even be there, iirc
>>
File: 1437691387996.jpg (124KB, 773x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437691387996.jpg
124KB, 773x960px
>>9271525
Was an invite or did he just apply? If it was invites yeah why would you pick this person? Better yet, why would they not just make the whole round returning contestants?
>>
File: the_sophisticate_snapshots.jpg (150KB, 607x250px) Image search: [Google]
the_sophisticate_snapshots.jpg
150KB, 607x250px
>>9271481
I'll have to keep up with this just for Katie Bair. Her extreme shapes work just doesn't match up to what's the standard of even "decent" today, but I think her updos and color choices on some of her original works are skilled in an understated way.

Then again, I recall a lot of her dye work being based off older fiber types and her dye line, which I don't think was widely tested with heat resistant fibers the way FW ink and synthetic fiber dyes have been.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.