[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rage thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 41

File: 1c96f3844.png (263KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
1c96f3844.png
263KB, 570x428px
What's made your blood boil lately, /cgl/? What's made you want to rip the hairs out of your painstakingly-ventilated wig? What sort of asshattery did you see at your last convention or meetup?
>>
Just saw this in my local cosplay group. She also posted a few days ago asking if anyone was interested in making cosplay videos with her, as she was a "pretty good Levi Ackerman" cosplayer.
>>
>>8848470
>paying for a con
>no money
>cant just use a plainclothes cosplay with maybe a sign or name tag

Good shit, i mad 8/10
>>
File: tumblr_mz5ppt8iwy1ql5yr7o1_500.gif (958KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz5ppt8iwy1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
958KB, 500x280px
>>8848470
Does she not comprehend that people require compensation for goods or services? She's asking for charity for cosplay. Jfc.
>>
>>8848470
She sounds like she's never bought a cosplay before, yet she's "a good Levi"?
Why not just wear that to the con..
>>
>>8848470
It gets better. I think she's just a bratty middle schooler. Who also seems retarded.
>>
File: pretty good.jpg (21KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
pretty good.jpg
21KB, 424x424px
>>8848476
Don't ever trust someone who self describes as good, anon
>>
>go to meetup
>couple other lolitas there are horror fans
>three of us decide to go see The Boy together after the meetup
>premise of the movie: woman is hired as nanny, discovers her new employers want her to watch a doll they swear is truly their son
>rated PG-13 for terror, violence, and sexuality, including a subplot an abusive stalker
>go to a showing that will end at midnight
>settle into chairs in the middle of the best row in the theater, fuck yeah best seats in the house
>a worker commented that we were dressed like creepy dolls ourselves, kek
>fuckhuge family comes through
>some white-trash-looking adults and three children ranging from maybe 4-9
>array themselves on either side of us
>mom of at least one of the kids snuggles with her BF next to me, while other adults wrangle the children on the other side of our little lolita group
>it's 10 fucking PM and the parents don't even care to sit next to their children during this movie about a lifesized spooky doll that looks like a dead child
>kids curl up under blankets and are told to sleep
>one girl asks, "is this a scary movie?"
>adult says no, go to sleep

The situation was so weird and I was furious and confused. Why would you do this to such young kids? Why is this legal?

Later someone in my group said she was glad the kids were well-behaved because she was worried something might spill on her frills, "which would have been truly horrifying."
>>
>>8848480
someone should have brought up that asking for a free cosplay is the same as asking someone for free art and it's exploiting artists. Just to start some drama
>>
File: 1434937620826.png (25KB, 277x214px) Image search: [Google]
1434937620826.png
25KB, 277x214px
>>8848470
>>8848480
>>
>Lolita zips.

Why are they always such pieces of shit?
>>
>>8848510
Yes please
>>
People doing inaccurate cosplays for T&A but then being fucks about it.
"I pissed so many people off with this, but it's okay because I have other cosplays"
>>
File: ffs.png (311KB, 488x984px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
311KB, 488x984px
I was going to post this to the Undertale thread or the bad makeup thread but I think it fits better here.
>>
>>8848580
The game is 10 fucking dollars and pacifist route is extremely easy. There's no excuse for this shit
>>
>>8848658
You need the Genocide route to know who Chara is.

But yeah.. people like that are why there's blood in fanart.
>>
>>8848658
I think people who do this are middle/high schoolers who can't into online shoppings.
>>
>>8848482
And already balding
>>
>>8848658
My daughter has almost beaten genocide route, so I can't help but side-eye people like this extra hard. I was so proud of her when she got through the Undyne the Undying fight and she's gotten a bit further than the halfway point with the Sans fight.
>>
>>8848486
How did they even get into the theater? And why would you do that to your kids, when I was five my parents took me to see the Lion King and one of the previews they showed was for 'The Nightmare before Christmas', that alone was enough to terrify me. What shitty parents.
>>
>>8848753
I can't get past Undine the Undying because I'm a panicky bitch and always lose it at like 1/4 health. I can be doing so well up until that point but as soon as I realise "oh no this is it I'm almost there" dead.
>>
>>8848694
Pacifist gives you a general look at Chara- it's not in depth, but why wouldn't you at least attempt to play the game if you were going to cosplay from it?
>>
>>8848763
I guess >>8848701 answers that since I've only seen underaged kids do this.
>>
This should go in the wig thread, but it still makes me rage.

>order a wig from GLW
>decent quality(?)
>hairs tangle easily
>wig fits odd, can't tell if my long hair is the cause of if I just need to improve my wig application
>look up reviews for GLW and find disappointing results

Now I am stuck with an overpriced wig. I deserve it, considering I didn't do my research.
>>
>>8848761
You should consider stepping away for a minute to try and breathe and chill, then come back and finish once you've managed to push the panic down.
>>
>>8848761
Its a static pattern. Memorizing it could really help with it. Its pretty fluid, like a complete circle.
>>
>>8848789
There are some randomized patterns in both the Undying and Sans fights. But yeah, most of it is pretty simple to memorize.
>>
>>8848770
i made the same mistake a few years ago. Life is all about trial and error, dont beat yourself up too bad. I ended up braiding mine for a cosplay and it worked decently.
>>
>>8848580
Why does this remind me of Asherbee?
>>
My eBay auction ended on Sunday. Buyer didn't pay. I send an invoice. Buyer still doesn't pay. I open an unpaid item case. Buyer /STILL/ doesn't pay. I email buyer letting them know the item will go to the next highest bidder if they don't get their shit together. Suddenly, communication!
Why has the buyer not paid? Because the buyer isn't old enough to have a PayPal account, much less an eBay account. UGH. Just... fuck off to Tumblr or Instagram or wherever else the underaged and financially insolvent people hang out.
>>
File: 1454095427083.png (276KB, 1806x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1454095427083.png
276KB, 1806x1300px
>>8848760
>How did they even get into the theater?
parents have a "right" to do what they want with their kids. and PG-13 just means parental guidance is suggested for kids under 13, so as long as parents accompany their kids no one can stop them.

letting in under-10s to a movie that late at night should not be allowed imo, especially for anything over PG. but theaters are too money-grubby to ever implement such a policy without loads of pressure. so trashy, selfish parents can do what they want.

>mfw i witnessed a man bring his prepubescent middle-school son to a showing of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
>>
>>8848912
I hope you reported them to ebay. That's some stupid shit right there.
>>
>>8848912
Oh god anon, I've experienced what you're talking about.
>Held item for 2 weeks for someone to get $20 together for an item
>Seems.. odd but whatever, agree to the hold
>Contact them on last day of hold asking if they're ready to pay
>"Hey anon, do I have to pay with PayPal? I could send some cash in the mail, it would be easier"
>Hell no, that shit isn't safe, tell them I only accept PayPal
>Asks me to extend the hold another 2 days
>They're struggling to set up a Paypal because they don't have a bank account or credit card
>Fuck they must be like 12
>"Ok buyer, could you use your mom's or something?"
>"She doesn't have an account or card either, anon"
>What the hell kind of household is this
>"It's ok! I'm going to get a prepaid card from Walmart, then I'll set up the PayPal account!"
>Hesitantly agree, losing faith quickly
>Still can't pay because apparently the card couldn't link to PayPal
>"Sorry I don't think I can pay for the item, anon!"
>Feels like shooting myself
Made it a mental rule in my mind that I won't sell anything if they're younger than 17 or don't have their own PayPal
>>
>>8848912
Are you kidding me? I've seen stuff on tumblr before from kiddos ranting about how unfair it is that they can't buy the things they want, and their parents won't get for them. So they start a Patreon and beg for money. It's disgusting.
>>
>>8849092
>>8848912
I'm the anon who had an underaged buyer try to give me her mother's facebook and then her mother's personal phone number so I could call so her mother could tell me it was fine for her darling child to use the mom's paypal to buy an item from me. I feel your pain.
>>
>>8849108
Way too many underage cosplayers do this shit. They cry like being able to go to convention in costume is some kind of right they're being denied. One girl I used to follow (not underage, sadly) started a fund to attend cons because she was ~depressed~ and going to cons makes her happy so she played it like it was a mental health issue, not her unemployed ass begging for a free vacation.
>>
>>8848486
I'd report to someone in the theater, that shit needs to stop. Just beause you don't have anyone to look after your kids doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer becaue of it.
I swear nothing grinds my gears harder than bad parenting/children.
>>
Buyee won't let me buy from a seller that has 32 bad reviews, but they have 2962 good reviews. Like fuckin really? I emailed them asking and they were just like, nah too risky. that is a 1% chance of getting a bad product, I'm so butt frazzled over this.
>>
>>8849988
that's so shitty to people with actual depression. gives people the idea that we're all brats like this
>>
File: 16-02-06.jpg (496KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
16-02-06.jpg
496KB, 1080x1920px
I feel like this isn't worth complaining to a mod about, but jesus christ I'm pretty mad that I spent 3 whole minutes writing this somewhat-informative reply just for her poor attitude.
>>
>>8850630
This is the type of shit that guarantees that I won't even try to help anyone unless they ask directly and I know them well.
>>
>>8850648
I'm probably going to follow that too from now on.
>>
>>8850630
Well, I'd say this is a pretty good reason to be annoyed. Care to post blue's amazing creation? I'm really curious now.
>>
>>8849988
>>8850595

Shit like this makes me so mad. As someone with mental illness I don't understand why someone would try to use it as an advantage to get stuff? (Of course they would need to have it in the first place) Like it's such an asshole thing to do. Besides I find that working improves my mental health since you're getting out and doing shit.
>>
>>8848470
The freaking society we live in that people feel entitled to something for free just because they don't have money for it.
>>
>>8850683
I have depression and it legitimately makes me anxious to even ask for help with the things I do need (like extra help from my uni lecturers and stuff). I could never even begin to imagine trying to ask for money from strangers.

Something tells me these people equate depression to being told no from their parents.
>>
There's a girl in my comm who genuinely seems like a nice girl but she has such shit taste. She's worn sneakers and sandals to the last two meetups, and makes her own headdresses put of ugly raschel lace with a green sheen. And insisted on wearing blue lipstick with a sweet styled coord (I asked her if she was trying to emanate Mana, she didn't know who he was)
>>
My dream dress was being sold as part of a set on Lace Market. Seller agreed to split the set and took down the listing, invoiced me (with the unexpected addition of her PayPal fees), and accepted my payment. This was January 26th and she still hasn't shipped the damn dress. The last communication (a week after payment) was that it would be shipped on Thursday, and I still haven't heard anything from the seller. You live in a major urban area where there are lots of post offices, what is the goddamn holdup. It was a payment for goods, not a $400 loan.
(She has 100% positive feedback on Lace Market, so this is particularly rage-inducing.)
>>
File: screaming.gif (645KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.gif
645KB, 500x580px
>be in friend group full of nerds
>two of us into sewing, I'm into lolita, shes into cosplay
>i've made several dresses before and I've fully lined all of them, also made a couple costumes before, lined, try to keep quality somewhat high
>shes never sewn a garment by herself or lined anything
>con coming up, everyone asks her for help since shes known for being into cosplay

I honestly can't decide whether or not I'm excited to see the awful costumes or slightly insulted.
>>
>>8851247
>two of us into sewing
>she's never sewn a garment by herself
How...... then what the hell does she do?
>>
File: shurgs.gif (473KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
shurgs.gif
473KB, 500x210px
>>8851267
yes, exactly.
>>
>>8851267
Probably buys everything, or cosplays characters you can scrounge shit together for from a thrift store
>>
>>8848770
I got a countess wig from them that was really good quality and fit my long hair, but now I'm worried about the lacefront I just ordered....
>>
>>8851334
I got glw to replace an older version of a wig with one of their newer ones. Immediately after it arrived I contacted them to let them know I was dissapionted. I told them I'd pay the difference if the newer wig was better. They did the swap for me, and the newer wigs make all the difference. Nice fiber, very full, no shedding.
>>
>>8850630
What group was this in?
>>
>>8851334
I ordered from them maybe a month ago and was pretty pleased with the quality of both wigs I ordered, if that helps.
>>
File: image.png (352KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
352KB, 499x468px
>>8851363
lolita sewing collective
>>8850654
pic related.
>>
>>8851379
That is cute desu
>>
>>8851379
>openly invites discussion as to loli-ability of skirt
>"I don't care if you don't think it fits lolita, I didn't ask you"

Nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 250x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 250x266px
Buyers and sellers who don't leave fucking feedback.
>>
>>8851385
That's not what happened, just want to clarify. The comments she made were on the previous post that "blew up with everyone's comments and opinions" (my fault - I said that circle skirts are generally too full for lolita when she was just asking how to calculate the hem). I probably shouldn't have said anything.

It's very irritating, people keep trying to prove that brands have made dresses with circle skirts to prove that they are acceptable by posting gored and pleated skirts.
Circle skirts aren't ~terrible~, but its not like the main brands haven't released questionable or non-lolita garments before, so using them as proof (even if they could find one) wouldn't mean much to me at all.

Hers is one of the nicest lolita circle skirts I have seen, it is proof enough that they can work, but I will maintain that there are better options than circle skirts if you are wanting to make an a line skirt.
>>
A girl from my comm who is 25-30 years of age constantly begs people to buy her dresses. She wont stop harassing me and a few other comm members to buy her CDC, as well as passes to tea parties. She claims she doesn't have a PP or bank account because her parents won't allow her. She also doesn't even have a job and bitches at people who won't get her one.

She also begs people to let her move in for free because she doesn't like living with her parents. At meet ups she doesn't even try to talk to people, and when you talk to her she ignores you or doesn't even reply.

She probably has Autism or just an idiot.
>>
>>8851416
Tell her that her comments aren't appropriate, maybe say you thought she was joking at first but now it's gone a little bit far and it's making the rest of the comm uncomfortable. What do you honestly have to lose here?
>>
>>8850630
Meta have made plenty of circle skirts, fyi
>>
>>8851442
Example?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454807105902.jpg (59KB, 1142x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454807105902.jpg
59KB, 1142x720px
>>8851401
The rose skirt is honestly a work of art compared to this one, though.

I also regret engaging her but the worst part was how unnecessarily rude she was to everyone trying to help her. Even to people who only posted links and resources, she would just reply with like "I don't need your help." or "I already know that." and it drove me insane. She's lucky those girls gave her the time of day. It's not hard to pretend to be nice.

>>8851442
Yeah but it doesn't really excuse pic related
>>
>>8850854
Have you contacted her since then?
>>
File: pintucktieredpinafore.jpg (33KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
pintucktieredpinafore.jpg
33KB, 300x400px
>>8851521
What am I supposed to say to her? I'm worried that she's going to get fed up and refund my money without sending the dress. It's not like I can threaten her with bad feedback on Lace Market, she never made a separate listing for the part of the set that I purchased.

>>8851501
The skirt portion of this Meta JSK is tiered circles (as I experience to my chagrin every time I go to iron it). I also think circle skirts give too much volume for an A-line silhouette, but I like the drape over a full bell petticoat.
>>
>>8851401
>>8851379
>>8851504

These look like flared skirts to me, not circle skirts. The difference being, a circle skirt is a full donut shape when you lay it out (and yes, therefore it's very full and burandos very rarely make them).

Flared skirts are shaped like curved trapezoids when you lay them out, they're essentially the bottom half of a princess cut dress. Which is why brands like Mary Magdalene (used to) uses them a lot, they look elegant and emphasise a slim waist.

Although a the two examples here could use full A-line petticoats to really fluff them out.
>>
File: 381583-7027-2015-05-28253464[1].jpg (70KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
381583-7027-2015-05-28253464[1].jpg
70KB, 300x400px
>>8851581

Dropped my pic
>>
>>8851551
Ask her if she's mailed it yet? I mean it's been enough time.
>>
>>8851416
She is autistic, dumbfuck, this issue is months old. If you'd paid attention the first time around you would've seen the entire discussion- and if you've really met her in person you sure as shit would be able to tell how autistic she is, unless you've got some sort of impairment as well. Embarrassing.
>>
Lolita is a fashion first, not a study, not an idea or ideal. If you don't wear it you aren't a Lolita nor are you an active part of the fashion. Yes you should wear Lolita fashion to a Lolita fashion meetup, yes you should have coording experience before you give coording advice, yes you need to be dressed in Lolita to be a Lolita. Wtf.
>>
>>8851760
Different anon but even if she's autistic you can't be so far gone that someone saying "Hey, please stop asking" doesn't comprehend with them. It explains her behavior, it doesn't excuse it.
>>
>>8848482
This is a she?
>>
>>8851390
>have sold 30+ items
>have 13 feedback

How hard is it to say 'got it on time, not shitty'
>>
>>8851379
Here's the thing I don't understand about people..why do people care about if something is "lolita" or not. If you have to question if it's *lolita* you probably should just accept that it's not lolita. It doesn't mean it's not cute or you can't pull something together with it. I just don't understand why people care so much about their outfit being *~lolita~* when it clearly doesn't fit the look.
>>
>>8851826
This is the reason why I absolutely won't deal with noobs at all anymore until they've bought a few real Lolita pieces and start to 'get it'.
>>
>>8848482
Why?
Why is it always AOT (SNK) cosplayers that do their makeup like this??
>>
File: 1453325279016.png (390KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
1453325279016.png
390KB, 851x315px
>>8851872

Because of this person.
>>
>>8851872
Because the art style of SNK is hideous.
>>
>>8848482
she reminds me of larry the cucumber lol
>>
>>8851814
as hard as giving/accepting concrit, if not harder.
>>
>fat acceptance tumblrite in my cosplay comm
>fairly popular
>gets pissed that someone dissed her cosplay on some ohayoucon forum
>she calls the person a "heifer"
"Fat acceptance" my ass.
>>
File: image.png (606KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
606KB, 750x1334px
Pic related.
>>
>>8851588
Ohhh shit that is cute
Where can I get one
>>
>>8855139
Oh Christ. I have low bone density and was told it basically means you have to take calcium and vitamin D tablets and to be careful being knocked around. What is this bitch afraid of happening at a normal job unless she plans on being an MMA fighter? If your OCD is so bad that you can't get a job why are you trying to live on your own? This is so infuriating and wreaks of self diagnosing.
>>
>>8855139
What kind of OCD do you have? Do people just say "I have OCD" as a generalized thing without realizing how OCD actually functions in someone's brain. It can be debilitating. Most of the time it really fucks up your life. Being lazy and having OCD aren't relatable. I hate this chick so much right now. I'm so tired of so many fucking young millennials complaining about how having a job is a social anxiety issue and how it is crippling. GET A FUCKING JOB.
>>
>>8855217
as someone who actually has ocd it's not exactly easy. I've only had three paying jobs and even then they were only prepared to take me on after a trail period to show my ocd wouldn't get in the way. I've got a full page of 'work experience' on my cv due to the people who decided after getting a month of free labour it wasn't working out. My ocd is contamination based, and they only way it affected my work was I washed my hands after my shift.
>>
>>8855228
Anon if that's all it effects then don't tell them you have ocd, duh.
>>
>>8855228
You didn't go into the job interview saying, "I have OCD" did you? Already that puts an idea in their head that after a while of keeping you because they can't discriminate right off the bat, they can finally get rid of you after a period even if all your issue was, was washing your hands. Sounds like you went into it telling them what was wrong with you and you basically fucked it up yourself. Especially from how you are explaining it where it didn't get in the way.
>>
>>8855228
Doesn't sound like that big of a deal. My mother has sever RA and hyperventilates and sobs when the house is 'messy' or 'unclean' to her standards and she can't do it herself because the RA has her bed ridden because of the pain is causes her. She has to take anxiety medication and depressants on top of all the RA medication to help prevent her episodes from getting out of hand when no one is home to do the work. I pick up the slack around the house because my siblings are useless and I know how horrible my mother's OCD with cleanliness and sanitary everything should be at all times of the day. It kills me, but you either have a grip on your OCD or you aren't medically diagnosed.
>>
>>8855247
I'm on a cocktail of meds that have helped me to avoid days like your mother has. From the outside my life looks pretty regular and some days I can pretend it is and that I'm a functioning member of society. But the rituals never end and some days that's all my life is.
>>
>>8855244
I mentioned it the first time when I was young and stupid. Now it's bot mentioned by me but all anyone has to do is call one of my referees. I have no control over what they chose to say about me and I can't exactly turn in a cv with no references.
>>
>>8855247
That sounds terrible for you and your mom. Although you do know that cleaning up for her is just enabling her right? She should get some CBT so she's not miserable and anxious all the time and you're not always cleaning house.

>>8855217
Having OCD actually makes me a better worker. My work is always super accurate because I get anxiety if i don't check it a zillion times. And I always pay super close attention to work place rules/regulations because I'm paranoid I'll get fired if I fuck up once. Not fun for me but I've only ever gotten compliments on my work ethic.
>>
>>8851416
>>8851760
Being autistic doesn't excuse being lazy, whiny and entitled, though. I know from personal experience that getting a job and moving out of your parents' house can be very difficult for someone with autism but I would personally never dream of begging girls in my comm for expensive clothing or tea party tickets because of it. There's having autism and there's being an entitled womanchild.
>>
>>8851390
>entry lol job 4÷yrs exp required
>>
>>8851781
Kato pls go back to tumblr
>>
I've worked with disabled kids and adults most if my life and I've never heard anyone use "I'm disabled/mentally ill" to get what they want until this generation.

Except for myself, I'll be honest. Something I picked up from my mother. Turns out it's an abuse tactic and it's kind of a shitty thing to whine about your struggles and issues when literally fucking everyone on this sad planet is struggling. Stopped that shit pretty quick.
>>
>>8855308
> I have no control over what they chose to say about me and I can't exactly turn in a cv with no references.

Um. Yes you do. You're using the term CV so I'm guessing you're in the UK and not America, (If you're in the US sorry but none of this is applicable) it's illegal here for a reference to give you any sort of negative or potentially detrimental reference. The absolute worst they can legally do is refuse to comment. Information about disabilities is medical and therefore confidential. If you genuinely think that your references are giving away medical information about you, then you need to speak to them because what they're doing is massively illegal.
>>
File: great.png (438KB, 477x512px) Image search: [Google]
great.png
438KB, 477x512px
>>8851379
>>
File: tumblr_n182irgGHx1t6580co1_400.gif (641KB, 256x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n182irgGHx1t6580co1_400.gif
641KB, 256x271px
>>8848470
>Broke
>Thinks they're entitled to things they want

It makes me angry enough when people cut massive corners on cosplays because they're cheap but this is just taking it to a whole new level jfc.
>>
>>8848912
>not just lying about your age

where's the creativity in kids these days? when i was younger i would skip on lunch to save $5 a day and put it in the bank account my parents got me so i could buy things, lmao.
>>
>>8855139
bitch go to goodwill and buy your winter coat there
>>
File: 1453523080513.png (239KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
1453523080513.png
239KB, 800x433px
I found out a really popular lolita who lives in Japan is asking for donations to help out its family back home in America. Unfortunately, the lolita won't give money directly to the family and continues to buy brand. The lolita has made excuses such as the currency conversion rate or it would go to student loans which the person hasn't paid and has evaded for several years by fleeing the home country.

What's really disturbing is the lolita bought some expensive flowers and Ladurée for their own birthday.

I can't say this publicly because a number of lolitas would defend this person. I could also lose some of my lolita friends in the process and make the Admin of my Comm extremely upset which this lolita in question is apart of. I'm making some secrets to fan the flames of this outrage.
>>
File: urgghh.png (187KB, 350x474px) Image search: [Google]
urgghh.png
187KB, 350x474px
>>8855139
Oh fuck off. Someone I know worked her ass off for 20+ years with OCD, Depression, manic depression and suspected autism. Without fucking complaining. She also had a kid to raise. And no father to help. I could go on.
I hate people like this. It's okay to get support, such as an assistant for mental issues (Not sure what its called in english) but not beg for money like a pathetic dog.
>>
>>8855569
Oh I know who you are talking about. And I consider donating to her gofundme...
>>
My state in general (not mentioning) is drama fucking tastic. Be it the cosplay/con community or people on the outskirts of the lolita community. Most of the people involved in the lolita community are fine and pleasant. But every once in awhile someone goes batshit and it's such an embarrassment. Every time one of the local comms gets mentioned, it turns embarassing from people ranting and raging back and forth.

JFC. I love my comm, I love the cons I go to. I wish people would stop being flaming retards slaping a keyboard and sit the fuck down.
>>
>>8855382
I'm in NZ not the UK.
>>
>>8855569
Isn't avoiding student loans like thst illegal?
>>
>>8855813
>NZ
They have to pay you for training, the "trial period" is not done for free.
>>
>>8855424
>tfw it's longer on one side than the other
>>
>>8855819
Yes.
>>
>>8855833
Yep. This.
You're either BSing this whole thread, or you're just really, really stupid.

Get a friend to call your ex employees under the guise of a future employee, find out what they're saying and take the shit ones off your resume. You don't need a whole page of referees, just a few good ones. And report the one that made you work for free, if you're even being serious.

Because honestly, everything you're saying sounds like bs.
>>
>>8855833
Very true, as another NZer here - the closest you get to an unpaid trial is a day long trial to secure the job in the first place. You don't put that on your cv and you certainly don't work a month for free.
Absolute exaggerating from anon here.
>>
>>8855924
I bet anon was thinking that there weren't enough seagulls in NZ to call them out.

In b4 'I didn't know!!! They used me!!!'
No company will open themselves up to the lawsuit that a month of unpaid work would cause. A big company knows better, a small company can't risk losing everything.
>>
>>8856107
To be fair a large chunk of the work I did for free was in the early-mid 2000's before the '90 day trial' thing was introduced by labour. I was a teenager then and a lot more naive than I am now. I should just trash my entire CV and start from scratch shouldn't I?
>>
I sold somebody my last Bodyline dress after effectively purging my wardrobe of my beginner ita clothes. I gave them the measurements and everything but as soon as it arrived, they told me that it didn't end up fitting their shoulders and they wanted to send it back for a refund. After a bit of talking back and forth, I eventually just let them send it back and gave them a refund. I'm still annoyed about it -- if it didn't fit them, it's their responsibility to sell it. I had to leave for out of the country in around 2 days so I just let them send it back so I wouldn't have to deal with it while I was gone.
>>
>>8855655
Everyone knows this happens and intelligent people won't look at you sideways just because this happens sometimes. The keyboard-slappers are pathetic losers with nothing better to do and we all know this. Just keep having fun!
>>
>>8856168
When it comes to selling stuff I always include every possible measurements and always encourage people to ask for as many photos and questions as they want before buying because lord knows I do not accept returns.
I feel this is how you avoid this type of shitty situation.
>>
>>8855379
Those are all stupid annoying questions people have recently asked in Lolita groups. This is a thread for shit that annoys us. Those questions annoyed me. Problem? Then it's your problem.
>>
>>8848480
Whatever happened to just go to a con and have fun. Judging from her financial situation she's lucky to get to go at all yet she's not even grateful for that. Cosplay for cons has never been 'a necessity'.
>>
>>8856185
That's probably the best idea. I've never had trouble selling brand but this was obviously somebody from tumblr joining on the lolita bandwagon, which is what I get for trying to pawn off my Bodyline cheaply. I honestly should have just said it was their problem and left them to it.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (197KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
197KB, 540x720px
This shit.
I see it all the time, people being scared of dressing in lolita because of the community as if you have to belong to a comm to dress in a certain fashion or even having to post your outfits and face online at all.
>>
When you sell an item, then see the person who bought sell it saying you sold it damaged. I'm not named, but still I didn't do that.
>>
>>8856193
No it's your problem obviously sandy vag. Clean out the sand and leave those groups if your feefees are so easily rustled
>>
>>8856276
everything said here is borderline meaningless so if you take it to heart you got bigger problems
>>
>>8856285
it's still proof
>>
Mixedrace Chan.
>>
First my Epic Cosplay wig was far too thin have to send it back and pray they send the replacement with a rush. Then DHL let some unknown sign for my contacts during the blizzard up north here. Like I bet the dumbass thief is bumming thinking they were getting something sweet. And it's 2 prescription circle lenses. Hope they feel real foolish. I'm hoping I can get a new shipment sent out as I have no colors matching the characters. And ran out of my regular contacts. Not to mention I'm blind as a bat and need glasses and nothing I'm cosplaying for the upcoming con wears glasses FML
>>
>>8856107
I was thinking the same thing. Best not to lie about something that is a straight cut fact. As far as I'm aware it's always been illegal to do unpaid trials. Unpaid work EXPERIENCE is an option when agreed on and does not lead to employment. So they have been caught out.
>>
>>8856508
Because no one ever does anything illegal. I can only speak from what I experienced and what I experienced was pretty disheartening. The original point is yeah begging for money like OP was doing is pretty pathetic but finding a job when you have any kind of illness/disability is not exactly easy in any country.
>>
>>8855924
>>8856508
I'm not that anon, but I (>>8855833, from NZ)
did about 2 weeks of unpaid "trial" at my first (illegal) job in a fruit and vege mart, this in 2014. I knew it was but figured it might be worth it as I assumed I would be working there for longer than two months including this time (in my defence, I did not get fired). She might not be exaggerating, depending on where she was working.

>>8856165
You should keep your CV, but decide which things are relevant. Random months of work experience make it look like you did badly and got fired. Make sure your CV is formatted neatly and spell checked and you'll most likely already be ahead of your competition, if you are going for a more entry level position (this is something I was told by a potential employer, although I did not get the job).
>>
I bought my dream dress over 24 hours ago on LM, seller has ignored all my PMs but one and has not even sent a paypal inquiry, even after asking.
>>
>get friend into lolita
>dream come true right?
>fuck no
>she literally cannot do anything for herself
>"Anon is this lolita?"
>"what about this is this lolita?"
>"can I use this in lolita?"
>she has a paypal
>still wants me to buy everything for her
>"the sites in japanese Anon I don't understand it"
>I've shown her how to order from Btssb, IW, Meta, ect
>not like the info isn't available with a simple google search anyway
>"friend I'll help you order, it's not hard"
>"I'll transfer you the money Anon, you buy it"
>why did I ever do this?
>>
>>8852848
Goddamnit anon, I can't stop laughing
>>
>>8856574
it hasn't even been 2 days? Calm down
>>
>Seeing that one poster killing threads by making a thread with a stupid picture of a family with their baby
>"?"
>person has been doing this for awhile
>literally spammed so much it killed 15 threads total and more

Why don't mods just fucking ban the person completely already.
>>
>>8856872
fuck off back to whatever shit subreddit you crawled out of
>>
>>8856880
Seriously, can you knock it off. This isn't your personal shithole.

As much as I love seeing a father kissing his baby at a disturbingly misleading angle, you're the only ass that anyone's paying attention to here. Go fuck with /pol/ or /r9k/ or something.
>>
>>8856880
>>8856872
Where the fuck are the mods and janitors at. It's been literally over 24 threads already
>>
>>8856892
you're adorable.
>>
Mods and janitors can waste hours of their day deleting on topic posts from the feels thread but they can't get rid of this shit? We've already lost half the catalog.
>>
I'm stress mode because someone we planned to go to two cons with and split room pay,etc. has dropped out or is "maybe i can go" normally i wouldn't be worried but they've been PRETTY unreliable for a good awhile so it's time to plan people to replace them.
>>
>>8856903
>Mods and janitors can waste hours of their day deleting on topic posts from the feels thread but they can't get rid of this shit?

You put my thoughts into words. The thread last night for new mods/janitors/ways to make cgl better was taken down faster than these shitposting threads.
>>
>>8856913
at this point I'm not sure who's more annoying Mixedrace chan or the Anon who keeps responding to her.
>>
>>8856921
You quote the wrong post anon?
>>
>>8856913
They're letting us suffer for our hubris.
>>
>>8856921
no
>>
File: 1a07abbbf146b9b0d04fe010ba622aa2.jpg (860KB, 1640x828px) Image search: [Google]
1a07abbbf146b9b0d04fe010ba622aa2.jpg
860KB, 1640x828px
>>8856903
>>
>>8852857
What? No. If it's that difficult, make a few generic nice sentences, leave them on a sticky note, cp that shit into feedback, done.
>>
>teach friend to make costume
>they teach me what it is like to live with bed bugs

This is my life now. Its all I think about, how to kill these bugs. Where are they hiding? How many are left? How long have they been here? Someone help me.
>>
>>8857032
how did that happen?
>>
>>8857032
You poor, unfortunate soul.
>>
>>8857032
Cgl related.
Check online, prepare for lots of cleaning
>>
>>8857032
Omg anon. I had the same thing happen to me. Let friend move in with me, she brings bed bugs, then moves out. I'm left with these bugs.
>>
>>8857072
I suspect this may be the same friend.
>>
>>8857252
She from Ohio?
>>
>>8857032
Burn everything
>>
File: 1397449298593.jpg (8KB, 176x137px) Image search: [Google]
1397449298593.jpg
8KB, 176x137px
>>8857032
I had this happen a few months ago. Came from my boyfriend. I know couples are supposed to share stuff but not to this extent. Here's what i did to get rid of them:
>clean. clean EVERYTHING.
Get all the clutter off your floor, from under your bed, from the corner of your closet. make sure there is NOTHING on your floor for those little fuckers to hide under.
>Vacuum.
vacuum everywhere and everything and be sure to throw out the bag when you're done.
>put that powder shit everywhere
I bought this powder stuff from home depot that is supposed to kill them slowly. it breaks down their exoskeletons. i dont remember the brand but im sure you can find it. Just put that shti everywhere. I put it all over my mattress and anywhere i thought the bugs might try to go to hide.
>bug bomb the shit out of your room
I read somewhere that they dont work but i bombed my room twice and those fuckers were all dead after the second bomb. Just be careful and read all the safety directions carefully.
>>
>>8850630
As someone interested in making my own lolita (maybe even a brand) in the near future, i'm so confused by this kind of attitude. I rely heavily on the opinions/information of the community to figure out what works and what's prefered...
>>
>>8857693
oh and make sure it says the bomb is for bed bugs. i tried a normal one and it didnt work at all. gotta be for bed bugs.
>>
Ayomeko karri now Ayumi Karri 's cosplay page and how it has more likes than a bunch of pages I follow, there are so many better cosplayers.

There are better sexy time cosplayers too.

And this applies to other terrible pages. I really don't understand why facebook has an algorithm so fucked up.
>>
>>8857806
Because people buy likes?
>>
>>8857830
>>8857806
Kek
Probably bought, otherwise she'd have probably close to 300. I'm actually surprised to see she didn't try to promote her page more during that whole fabric shit it would've been the perfect opportunity.

One thing that pisses me off though is
when you are having a conversation with someone and they send you a link to their newest status update or WIP that has nothing to do with the conversation.

Its super obvious you just want someone to like it. It disrupts the conversation flow plus all I'll respond with is "oh". Because it's fucking irritating.
>>
My rage is for comm members who cry because a nice meet event is planned but it costs a bit of money to attend. Why did you buy those frills, to sit around in budget diners and go to matinee performances of second run shows always? I didn't!

Also related, people who do not know how to give a gracious 'no' event RSVP.
"Well I wanted to come to this thing but I am broke, my dog's funeral is that day and I have to visit my sick aunt. Besides I don't have a ride."
>>
>selling some stuff
>using paypal
>someone is interested in lolita dress and bag
>she asks to hold it until the afternoon
>holds
>this afternoon comes along
>buyer asks to send the invoice
>sends invoice
>"hey anon I didn't receive it. Can you send it again?"
>"How about you try sending it to me. Just be sure to pick family and friends option to avoid fees so I can get the equal amount we agreed on"
>"Sorry anon I want to use the goods and services option. I feel it's much safer"
>"Ok! Just be sure to cover the fees so I can get the equal amount we agreed on"
> "Anon I'm sorry I didn't know paypal fees were suppose to be paid. Please send me another invoice!!"
>getting irritated at this point
>sends another invoice
>"Anon I don't know what's going wrong!! I don't see it!! Can we please try again? But I could send it to you just as long as I can pick the goods and services option"
>"Ok, like I said before, if you do pick that option, please be sure to cover the paypal fees"
>"Anon I'm sorry I'm going to have to pass because I didn't know I was suppose to pay the fees for this option. I agreed to this amount, no more no less. If I known from the beginning about these fees I would have added more money!! ::(("
>justcuckmyshit.jpg

Im really annoyed. If you perfer to use the goods and services option, you know there's gonna be fees. I've never seen sellers add fees to their prices unless it's noted in the description that they are using the goods and services option. I understand the safety of the option, but I recommend the family and friends option. If you want to use the goods and services, it's fine by me just as long as you pay the fees and pay the equal amount we agreed on.
>>
>>8852863
Is it Thumbcramps?
>>
>>8858049
PP fees are supposed to be payed by the seller
Just saying
>>
>>8857508
This sounds like someone i know as well from the Columbus area.
>>
>>8858049
Just add a few more dollars to your listing next time to cover the fees. Paypal fees are supposed to be paid by the seller. I wouldn't pay through family and friends either.
>>
>>8858049
This is your fault. You are neither her friend nor family, she bought it as a goods and service item. She does not know you and what you have told her sounds like a complete scam. It is your responsibility to pay the paypal fees, and I would have done the same thing in her situation. Check the terms of service.
>>
>>8858049
>get mad because buyed don't want to send a friend payment
>get mad because buyer don't want to pay seller fees
Great job anon
>>
>>8858049
Sure girl thoughts you were an scammer
>>
>>8858049
buyers are supposed to pay it anyways. it is barely any money why risk losing an entire sale over it?
>>
>>8858070
>>8858080
>>8858094
>>8858095
>>8858100
Well now I know now so thanks for yalls input. I'm definetly not a scammer. Like I said, I don't mind the goods and services option since it's safer. My inital thought was that the buyer pays for it since they want the safer option.

Thanks anons. Lesson learned. I'm still going to be mad since she didn't mention wanting to use the option before all this. It would have been simpler and less painless if she just told me in the beginning so I could adjust the price.
>>
>>8858108
i mean sellers
>>
>>8856223
I've been wearing lolita since I was 15, way back in early 2010 and I've never belonged to a comm and I haven't posted any pics of my coords online since like, 2012. The only place I post my coords is my personal FB (even that's rare) and I have no lolita friends. It's entirely possible to just not fucking participate in comms. I've never seen my name mentioned anywhere lolita-related or any of my pics posted. I'm basically a ghost, and I like it that way.
>>
>>8858111
People automatically assume you're going to be using the goods and services option. you have no reason to be upset
>>
>>8858049
>"Anon I'm sorry I didn't know paypal fees were suppose to be paid
Who the fuck is she trying to fool
>>
>>8857032
Are you renting or do you own? If you rent, check the laws in your area. In some places landlords are required to take care of the problem for you.

Other anon said to just bug bomb them and it's great that that worked for them, but worst case it can just scatter the bugs to other previously uninfected areas of your house creating all new problems. This is a problem best solved by a professional.

I will say though if you have lolita clothes or other nice shit that you can't wash, then these things are a godsend:

http://www.bedbugsupply.com/Nuvan-Prostrips.html

Stick all your shit in garbage bags with those fuckers for a few weeks while the rest of your place is getting treated and your stuff will be good. It's great for electronics if you're afraid about bugs hiding in your laptop.

You'll have to check to the site to see if they can be shipped to your area tho.
>>
People who have a disney cosplay, get attention from some kids at a con and decide they should cash in on that by doing princess parties.

> Elsa cosplayer in cosplay group advertises herself as party princess
> has zero experience
> never worked with kids before
> can't sing
> can't put on a wig properly so her real hair always shows
> can't stay in character for more than 5 minutes
> is horrible at improvising
> hasn't done any research on what is expected of a party princess
> doesn't know of the precautions you have to take to avoid pissing Disney off
> the list goes on

I don't mind cosplayers doing princess parties, but for gods sake, do some research before you jump into it. Being a party princess doesn't mean you just have to stand in a corner looking pretty until you get your money. You're expected to entertain a bunch of kids. There's a lot that goes into it.
>>
File: o0n9dvjgDG1tgsad1_500.gif (416KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
o0n9dvjgDG1tgsad1_500.gif
416KB, 500x314px
It piss me off when I'm looking into egl sales/lacemarket, and the dress is in the fucking floor. It bothers me so much, specially when I'm interested on it. Or even worse, with shoes on it.
... I can't
>>
>>8858249
Ah that reminds me of the sales post where the girl's dress was displayed lying on the driveway
Good times
>>
>>8858042
My comm asks for more and more money for each event, and really nothing is offered. The planning is half assed and no one knows where the money is going.
>>
>>8858111
You might not be a scammer, but you sounded like one to the buyer. I'd also be pissed if a seller asked me to cover the fees.
>>
PEOPLE WHO TRY TO GUILT TRIP YOU BACK INTO BEING THEIR FRIEND OR GF/BF BY SAYING

omg I'm going to kill myself because I don't have you to be there for me. Its your fault boohoo

FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF
because as soon as you pull that shit, I'm out and don't care.
>>
>>8858268

FUCK. THAT. SHIT. my ex used to do the same damn thing.

pro tip: next time this person starts threatening suicide, call them an ambulance and just walk the fuck away. you might feel guilty for abandoning them, but honestly? if they're only doing it to manipulate you then that is Not Your Problem and you have every right to get the fuck out of there because you Do Not Need That Shit
>>
>>8858450
lmao I've seen gofundmes on tumblr for ER bills because fucking retards threatened suicide for attention and their friends called the cops "for no reason".
Always just call the cops if someone does this to you. They'll get what they deserve (bills) and they'll get mad and stop talking to you. It's a win/win.
>>
I love it when mediocre cosplayers give out poor advice to newbies and act like it is in fact acceptable to half-ass your sewing, barely style your wig, or not contour your makeup. And by "love it" I mean I want to grab every fucker who does that and make them sit through a dos and don'ts video Clockwork Orange style.
>>
>>8858268

I'm at the point where I think it's kind of funny when I see or hear about someone doing this. Like, if you're apparently that goddamn sad make like Nike and just do it already, jesus christ.
>>
>>8858268
I had a tumblrtard friend who had a crush on me pull this shit whenever we talked. Whenever I said I didn't feel that way she's start crying and saying she should just die.

Bottom line: if you really wanted to die you'd be either dead or in a coma by now, fuck off, get nice food for your funeral and I'll go.
>>
>>8858268
One of my sisters exes pulled this and went through with it after she left him (cops were called didn't get there fast enough). She spent some time in counselling because of it and learnt that it wasn't like she put that gun to his head and relationships aren't supposed to be hostage situations.
>>
>>8857508
No, California. But she also moved recently and left bugs with her former roommates.
>>
>>8857693
Emptied two bottles of powder shit into room. Vacuumed, though unsure if of how well because my vacuum sucks (no pun intended). Tore out carpet, sealed all floor cracks and nail holes, sealing base boards later this week. Second bombing is next Thursday.
>>
>>8858268
If someone tries to pull this shit on me, I'm Baker Acting their asses and never speaking to them again. Fuck emotional manipulation.
>>
>>8858258
That's different, I meant when a comm plans to go to a more expensive event, symphony, concert, something where entry, tickets or menu prices are more and people get sour instead of just declining.
If your comm is charging for special meets and arranging food and entertainment, I think it's fair to ask for the price breakdown of exactly where the money is going. If the planners aren't skimming money off, they shouldn't mind the question either.
>>
>>8858547
>relationships aren't supposed to be hostage situations
this so much.

ex gf bragged to con friends during a car trip to an out of state con that she used to be so dramatic, she would act suicidal and hysterical to get me to pay more attention to her, because she knew she could make me feel both guilty and attentive with suicide threats.

we were already broken up but i lost so much remaining love for her after that. my new con crew is more level-headed.
>>
>>8858111
You are lucky she did not report you for trying to charge her the fees, it's against Paypal's TOS. As the seller it is up to YOU to know the terms of how your sale is conducted, who should pay which fees and to be familiar with your payment transaction service's methods. Before trying to sell more, I would do some studying up if I were you and on shipping methods as well, insurance, declarations, signatures, international shipping policies if you plan to offer overseas shipping. All of this is on the seller's end of the responsibilities, not the buyer.
>>
>>8858867
Yeah, everybody paid, but from the things that got arranged many people complained and asked among themselves where the money was going. Everyone is afraid to ask.

I'm all for doing something special when wearing Lolita, I do it to treat myself. But it always depends on what you're trying to achieve with an event and where exactly the money is going, you're right.
>>
You can tell I'm old because I posted this in the wrong thread the first time.
>oldfag post incoming
Cosplay has gotten so goddamn easy in the past ten years. I remember when finding a wig in a shade of blonde besides practically white and yellow as fuck was basically impossible. Everyone used craft foam for armor and people who knew how to use fiberglass were lauded as gods. If you had a ponytail wig, it was because you spent ages hand-sewing wefts into it. The only premade costumes on the internet were either pricey custom jobs or eBay satin nightmares. Now everyone can buy a wig in any color of the rainbow and use Worbla for everything. I should be grateful that there are more resources than ever, but instead I'm sad that it seems like the days of appreciating hard work are long gone. There are so many cosplayers from cosplay.com's golden age that have left or have no followers because skill is less appreciated now and everyone can crank out at least something resembling armor in just a week or two. I guess I just miss things being impressive and mysterious now that nearly everyone makes things in exactly the same way using all the same materials.
>>
easy way out:
3% discount if you pay via gift
>>
>>8858471
I witnessed a newbie in my comm telling another one to use leather for his top hat. Thank god our resident expert arrived with actual advice before I could chew the idiot out.
>>
>>8858950
It's not too hard to play detective and check the event space rental cost and find out what the catering company they used charges for food/drink fees for the size of the event you had.
>>
File: angry_old_woman.jpg (12KB, 227x272px) Image search: [Google]
angry_old_woman.jpg
12KB, 227x272px
>>8859024

Fellow old fag here.
I feel ya.

Not to mention it being hard meant you had to fucking mean it if you wanted to make something from a show you liked.

Back then you KNEW the person in front of you was just like you. Not sorta a fan, not a filling out the group person, not "the internet says I look like her", not looking to be a model/cam girl, not I read the wiki, not any of that.

They were honest to god a fan.

I appreciate the advancement of the hobby. We can make movie quality stuff now! But it came at the expense of only fans being involved. And with that came less appreciation for the work as well.
>>
I just tried to sew an elastic waistband straight onto a chiffon circle skirt I need for a convention this weekend and fucked up the whole thing. It was beautiful and the hems are pretty good and now it looks like babby's first sewing project. It's going to take at least two hours to get this goddamn elastic out so I can sew a channel and put it in properly.

I'm pissed. It's my own damn fault, too. It could be worse, at least I have the sense to know it looks bad the way it is.
>>
>>8856223
The real rage here is "I could care less"
>>
>>8859415
americans do not listen to the words that come out of their mouth or through their fingers
>>
>>8859024
I'm not an oldfag but I'm pretty pissed that Kamui's armor books mean that 90% of the armor out there all looks exactly the same. I'm so sick of seeing the same goddamn Worbla breastplate and greaves over and over again.
>>
>>8859024
Fellow oldfags unite.

You pretty much summed up my feelings on the matter. I remember scouring ebay for hours looking for decent wigs that I could tint/style to what I needed, and it was still a crapshoot. Armor was a mysterious realm far beyond my skill level, and colored contacts and circle lenses were "wow, you're so dedicated!" The photographers with DSLRs were few and far between, and getting a decent pic of your costume only happened if you got lucky.

I do really appreciate it that we have so many more resources now, and the quality and quantity of the costumes has drastically shot up as a result, but that cranky old lady part of me misses the challenge a little.
>>
>>8858249
Huh, didn't know this bothered people. Out of curiosity, do you wear your shoes indoors? My home has a strict no-shoes rule; the floor is quite clean.
>>
>>8858482
One of my friends attempted suicide when she was in HS, and in the ER the attending intern was wearing a "just do it" shirt. Her dad had some choice words for him.
>>
>>8859555
The floor isn't clean just because you don't wear shoes? There's still sweat and skin cells, stray hairs, pet dander, and dust. Even just wearing flip flops outside and then going barefoot inside right after makes your floor filthy. Have you seen what your feet look like after taking off sandals?
>>
>>8859674
WTF for?

His choice in wardrobe had nothing to do with her, I'm guessing.

The dad should have saved those choice words for his fuck-up daughter.
>>
File: 260230.jpg (81KB, 880x1412px) Image search: [Google]
260230.jpg
81KB, 880x1412px
>>8859024
New-ishfag here.

I've read all about those days and comparing them to now is upsetting, no one ventures out and tries to find new ideas on their own anymore

It use to seem more of a creative puzzle like okay "how the fuck will I do that..? "

But now it's all oh I'll commission it.

Don't get me wrong, supporting commisioners is great,

But branch out a try to figure something else out for yourselves

Find a way to make your cosplay look less generic!

And more "unique" than wearing a maid uniform while we are at it.
>>
>>8859085
Sure, that's what people did and why they got suspicious. I'm not saying they're right, but I can understand why people got suspicious.
>>
>>8859746
Sure new-ish fag, that's great advice. Where did you say your portfolio of awesomeness is to back this advice up with your experience? Or are you just randomly gifting the board with your wise theory or dishing out speculative advice for others to follow? Eh.
>>
>>8859709

Pro tip: sentences that are not interrogative don't need a question mark.
>>
>>8859392

That's actually doable. All you have to do is stretch the elastic as you sew it and use a stretch stitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqNU0-ORkbA
>>
>>8859767
Randomly gifting the board with my very wise and amazing theory dear anon.

You seem a bit upset, have you done the maid uniform thing and felt slighted by my comment?
>>
>>8859816
Haha, nope! Maid stuff isn't my thing and neither are 'idea people'. Just a bit amused you think anyone would take you seriously when semi-new people and their theories are worth, hm, maybe a linty Pocky stick and a piece of pre-chewed gum.
>>
File: 1444255605463.gif (796KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1444255605463.gif
796KB, 350x197px
>>8855651
I was rather surprised when it was announced. It made me flustered. Considering how a number of lolitas would usually sell their brand to help pay for medical bills, HRT, or need a source of money when they lose their jobs, what this lolita is doing is immoral. What's even worse is the lolita needing a new kidney donated $20 to the cause.

>>8855819
Yes it is. I won't even to begin to calculate the cost, but I definitely know that the lolita went to a for-profit school. Servicing that debt is rather huge. I do anticipate that the lolita's loans will be discharged eventually since the company is in trouble with the Feds. Still, it's fiscally irresponsible to evade.

I've been busy with work this week. I'll be making two secrets tonight about the lolita in question.
>>
>>8855228
Maybe you should try a job in a kitchen for sanitary reasons you have to wash your hands after touching anything your boss will be trilled that he didn't have to remind you to wash your hands
>>
>>8859714
Attempting suicide doesn't automatically mean you're a prissy fuck-up who does it for attention, anon.
>>
>>8860045
I agree with you on the attempting suicide=/= fuck up front but I also agree with Anon that what the ER nurse was wearing had nothing to do with one particular patient.
>>
>>8859714
It's not just terribly unprofessional, but also downright rude, to wear such clothes in such an environment. It's like wearing a drooling vegetable shirt with "PULL THE PLUG" when you're working in a section for coma patients. Maybe your intention wasn't to hurt people, but it can and now you know it can.

I don't condone using suicide as a threat and way to abuse people, but going to the other extremity is no good either. There are many many suicidal people who don't speak up due to the stigma is carries, and who end up feeling unable to get the help they need. Again, I'm not saying to just take the threats. There's a good middle ground between them abusing you and you neglecting them, you know.
>>
>>8860079
>just do it!
>drooling vegetable shirt with "PULL THE PLUG"

Anon, you know "Just Do It!" is a slogan for Nike shoes, right?
>>
>inb4 just loose weight

Sometimes I can really get annoyed when I say anything that somehow relates to my weight and I'll get the above answer. No shit Sherlock, but guess what, it's not gone within a day.
I already lost 20 pounds and I"m proud of how I"m doing but it just doesn't seem to matter. People don't care unless you've actually reached your goal, and even after that I know for a fact I'll just get reminded I was fat once (I have a friend who lost tons of weight, she still gets comments about it)
>>
>>8860079
It's the emergency room, not the suicide ward, in no way was the intern condoning suicide with their shirt. Dad flipped because his daughter almost died and he was in a vulnerable state of mind. End of.

Now please stop being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8860079

It's a nike fucking slogan.

I'm all for respecting peoples' sensitivities in the ER but come on, are you serious? 'Just do it' refers to exercise, not suicide.
>>
>>8860135
I feel this. People hate fat people on the internet it's pretty brutal. I'm not pro fat acceptance but I feel like the whole, you used to be fat thing is ridiculous.
>>
>>8860230
I mean honestly for people who go 'there's no excuse to be fat" (which is an opinion they can have for all I care) also always seem to find a way to make it so that it means they can shit on fat people.
Nobody needs to find fat people pretty or nice or anything at all, just have some basic human respect you'd have towards everyone.

Also kind of related, I actually knew a kid who legitimately had a brain tumor that caused his weight gain, and I couldn't help but feel bad for him knowing all the shit he gets for being fat and actually not being able to loose it.
>>
>>8859024
So what you're saying is standards got proportionately higher across the board, not that it's just easier

This is like people who decide the tests are too easy and good grades are worthless because students git good at exams
>>
>>8857032
Even when I had bed bugs for a year (my ma thinks she found what they arrived in- don't trust hotels) I managed not to spread them. Buy diatomaceous earth and coat EVERYTHING in it. Roll around in it. Rub it on your cat. I nearly had an asthma attack several times but it works. I stopped sleeping in my room and move downstairs where I managed to kill off the original wave of infestation. The bugs upstairs died after a year of being starved plus diatomaceous earth. Ive been back in my old room for 3 months and haven't seen any bugs up or downstairs for nearly a year.

Thank fuck because I wasn't going to get rid of my wardrobe or enjoy worrying about selling everything with surprise pets
>>
>>8856913

Janitors
>Oh, you want to complain about how messy this board is, do you?

HERE YOU GO; WE CLEANED IT ALL. HAVE A BAN
>>
>>8860315
Seriously, it's a rule that you can't question what they do, even if they're in the wrong.

>Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
>>
File: racistlolcow.png (246KB, 731x1135px) Image search: [Google]
racistlolcow.png
246KB, 731x1135px
>>8857806

I know her more for her constant drama than I do her actual costumes. Had no idea she had a fanpage.
>>
>>8860592
Anyone want to bet she made this up?
>>
>>8860135
If you open up the weight topic, people are going to comment on it. It's rare that someone has a medical condition where they can't lose excess weight. The most common reply to anything regarding fat is always going to be 'well, lose it, problem solved'
It's like if I fried my hair with a flat iron and bring it up that it's damaged and doesn't look right, won't style correctly. 9/10 answers are gonna be , "well, cut it and quit damaging your hair."
I don't hate on fat people and I applaud everyone who reaches a healthy weight, it's something to be really proud of but Lordy Lordy, I get tired of hearing fat girls fuss about weight related issues then get offended when told the truth "lose the weight, problem usually solved", when THEY bring it up.
>>
File: 486704367034967.jpg (41KB, 659x612px) Image search: [Google]
486704367034967.jpg
41KB, 659x612px
>>8859674
>and in the ER the attending intern was wearing a "just do it" shirt
>>
>>8859674

that's probably the best thing i've read all day.
>>
>>8860584
I get mad every time I think about this.
>>
I just found out that the woe is me landwhale that strung my hotel group along is still going to the con. This bitch made excuse after excuse about why her autism made it hard to pay then dropped from our group.I recently posted about going through my sibling's passing. Much of my extra money went to getting items for the upcoming service. I honestly feel like Kill on sight right now. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and just be without spending money. But the fact she can pull such a stunt just makes me so livid. I honestly just want to walk up and slap her and tell her that "There now you actually have something to whine about." But I don't want to be kicked out of the con.
>>
Don't get pissy if someone doesnt respond to your messages right away. They are not entitled to getting a reply from you ust because they send the message first.

Maybe i dont feel like talking to you, maybe im busy, or it isnt the right time. Sending a long ass paragraph about how unfriendly I am isn't gonna change me wanting to talk to you.

Go ahead unadd me. Less shit I have to deal with.
>>
File: CWoyocRXAAA5qxf.png (57KB, 276x287px) Image search: [Google]
CWoyocRXAAA5qxf.png
57KB, 276x287px
>buy a bunch of weird shit for a cosplay
>I can't control the carrier
>UPS has it
>every fucking time I have a package through UPS, they completely ignore my house and deliver it to my neighbor, even if I'm home and she's not
>she's a batty old lady so she's sees a box and just opens it without reading the label
>"What the hell is this, I didn't order anything..?"
>reads label
>"OH."
>tapes package shut like she didn't open it
>gives it to me
>she probably thinks the weirdest shit of me
It's not worth taking her to court over, but goddamn woman.

I'm just all tensed up and angry right now because I have something Out for Delivery and I know exactly what's going to happen.
>>
>>8848770
The same thing happened to me right before all their racist shit happened. It is now a pile of knots.
>>
>>8848486
Poor kids ! I would have said something (unless the movie was already starting so it would have bothered the other people)
>>
File: you - the point.gif (50KB, 371x300px) Image search: [Google]
you - the point.gif
50KB, 371x300px
>>8860604
You missed her point entirely.
She was saying that anytime the subject of weight was brought up people would say "Just diet, fatty," when she's already dieting so telling her that is beating a dead horse.
Your response: "Just diet and stop complaining, fatty."
>>
>>8861268
You seem fat. Have you considered a diet?
>>
>>8861196
sure she isn't just nosy and knows full well what she's doing?
>>
>>8861299
That's another possibility.
She knows I cosplay and does ask about my projects, but she seems to have the completely wrong idea about it.
>>
>>8861161
but her Autism Anon!

In all honesty I'm raging with you.
>>
>>8861268
No she said:
>Sometimes I can really get annoyed when I say anything that somehow relates to my weight
Meaning she brings it up. If you are fat and bring up the weight issue, people are going to react and speak their mind. If she is sick of hearing what people say in response to her weight comments then maybe she needs to quit talking about her weight. It's a very sensitive and self-centered topic to bring up in conversation anyway and most people don't want to hear about it in the first place.
>>
>>8861190
I get shit like this sometimes and it's so absurd. I'm not really interested in suddenly being besties with a stranger on the internet, especially one who loses their damn mind if I don't respond to their comment within a few hours.
>>
>>8861206

Racist shit?
>>
>>8861787
Oh god I remember that shitshow. There was a drag queen modeling a wig with a watermelon theme. The queen was black and the SJW crowd jumped for it flipping shit demanding it's removal. Even after both the queen and the photographer said it was not intended as racist and was a theme of the time along with the other drag queens modeling them.
>>
>>8861638
I'm just astounded that she can do all this. Then turn around and whine that she's being ostracized from cosplay.
>>
>>8860135
damn sorry to hear that anon

I will say though, I have a really unhealthy, overweight friend (I'm talking eats fried food all day, pulls lettuce out of a burger because she refuses to eat vegetables kind of thing) and she complains constantly about being fat. But she's also always talking about how she doesn't want to DO anything about it which pisses me off.

Like, if you're bigger and you're proud or at least accepting of it, fine. If you're bigger and unhappy with it, but working to fix that, fine (which is what you've done and I appreciate that). But don't sit around on your ass all day complaining about how you hate how you look and then proceed to do absolutely nothing about it.
>>
File: motherfucker.jpg (9KB, 159x29px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucker.jpg
9KB, 159x29px
This shitposter is literally going to push all the threads off the board if the mods don't take action. They're creating threads faster than I can report them...
>>
>>8861974
Go to 4chan's IRC channel on rizon.
>>
>>8861974
Same. Can you tell if any have been deleted yet?
>>
>>8861977
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>8861974
I'm bumping a few that reach page 9 or 10.
>>
>>8861974
At least no one is feeding the fire this time by responding to them. Until the mods get off their asses we'll just have to keep bumping threads and reporting theirs.
>>
>>8861974
I bet if we shittalk the mods, they'll get here faster.
>>
>>8862026
This.
>>
>being banned for a post that wasn't bannable and was on topic
>come back after 3 days finally
>click the thing saying you are unbanned
>suddenly I am banned again

I feel like I am being targeted when I haven't done anything off topic.

On another note:

>get cosplay in the mail
>very excited
>have to alter some stuff, no big deal
>dress fits perfectly
>shirt is complete garbage though, doesn't even SLIGHTLY fit
>have to make a shirt from scratch since finding one online is out of question since this was a specific thing
>i can't sew well enough to make a shirt
>mfw cosplay event in a week
>tfw no money

Tax money, where art thou? I wish I knew how to sew. I can only alter things and this shirt is for Merida so it had to be a specific kind of shirt.. Any ideas, anons?
>>
>>8861851
I guess it also depends on how you got fat, I mean it's obviously food but for me it was less that I ate unhealthily things all the time and more that I had really bad and frequent binges.
Even now the most difficult thing isn't to eat less but it's to refrain myself from binge eating.
>>
>>8862251
I got a warning for a post I made several days prior in the feels thread. I don't get why they deleted all those posts when the thread was already at bump limit anyway.
>>
>>8862251
I keep getting banned for being a VPN. I'm not.
I don't know if mods are getting confused by my excellent samefagging skills or what.
>>
>>8862251
>makes a new thread on one of the image-dump boards
>thread gets deleted and I get a warning for "posting /r/ things outside of /r/"
>that's...... not what the thread was for but okay
I made another and they haven't gotten on my ass for it. That annoyed me though.
>>
>>8848470
Damn commies seriously
>>
>>8848486
>PG-13
>Horror
when will this meme end

also i hate this shit when parents bring a kids to a film chist leave them with the grandparents or something if you want to see a movie
>>
>>8855139
Bitch please you could type this up therefore you could do some computer work atleast
>>
>>8862253
if that's your issue why not throw up after binge eating? it would solve your problem
>>
>>8862524
because that's a terribly unhealthy thing to do. and this is coming from someone who had an eating disorder in their teens. shit gives you heart problems, fucks your teeth, and ruins your throat
>>
>>8862529
yeah but at least if she's going to be a gross bitch she'll be a thin gross bitch and not a fat fuck
>>
>>8862529
You know what else is terribly unhealthy? Being fat.
>>
>>8862531
being a fat fuck is better than being a dead skinny bitch desu
>>
>>8862536
if she really is fat she's going to die early anyway you know, why not at least look good?
>>
Binge purge doesn't even work for weight loss. Most bulemics are normal weight or overweight. And yeah if you're purging, you are probably in worse health than someone who's just fat. Or at least you will be in worse shape sooner.

tl;dr can we not rehash weight topics that suggest having an ED is better than being overweight?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x469px
>>8862542
well if fatties could just put down their fucking forks and show some self control they wouldn't be so gross as to need to make themselves throw up

but they're disgusting pigs so no, we can't let it go
>>
>tfw hashimotos
>tfw part time wheelchair user due to disability
>tfw work out and eat right
>tfw still fucking fat
nothing is good, everything is shit
>>
>>8862543
>>8862539
>>8862535
>>8862531
>>8862524
>>
>>8862546
>being fat is gross
>HURR MUST BE B8

wow I bet you can't even see your own cunt you have so many flaps
>>
There's this one girl I know who frequents coscom and a couple other websites who always announces her 'big new cosplan!' every other week, buys the material for it, and then never does anything with it, rinse and repeat. I'm pretty sure she has over 100 announced cosplans at this point and it drives me crazy. I mean, it's so fucking wasteful.
>>
>>8862524
I'd be lying if I said I never tried. I've tried it a few times but I can't get myself to throw up no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>8862545
Serious question, do people tell you to try harder when it comes to losing weight anyway?
>>
>>8862602
tell your doctor you are experiencing ADHD symptoms and you can't focus and they'll give you medicine that makes you not hungry ever
>>
Incompetent mods is what make me rage.

Just some minutes ago a lot of troll shit threads appeared, and one post blaming mods. Guess which is deleted and which are still up.
>>
>>8862611
I wish their were permanent bans. Every our or other day she comes back with the same fucking pictures switch it up?
>>
>>8862617
Didn't they already permaban her? I thought she was just ban evading.
>>
>>8857693
>>8857032
Kinda OT but I had gotten bed bugs (still don't know from where) that pretty much traumatized me and left me sleeping in the guest bedroom for 2 years before moving out of my parent's house. It's been almost 4 years now and I still haven't been comfortable enough to sleep there for more than a night (if that). My dad said he treated the mattress and it's been in a plastic bag for over a year or so. Do you think there's any chance of them still being there? Should I just trash that mattress?
>>
>>8862608
Been on ritalin, it made me feel extremely off and hated it. And I still binged just as much.
>>
>>8862570
I have a friend like this.
She'll always buy cosplays/wigs, post a bunch of costests, and then never do anything with them.
She'll panic over getting 3 new cosplays for every convention, buy the materials/premade outfit, and then you just... never hear anything about it.
>>
>>8862621
this is what's happening. you cannot make more than 5 threads at a time, so it is obviously switching IPs to spam and evade the bans.

the posts are easy to spot without even reading them so i report what i see and move on. the board is slow enough that we do not have a full 10 pages since the troll pushed a couple pages off so it's not having an impact at this point.
>>
>>8862658
Adderal isn't covered by my insurance, can't afford it. Trust me I would have tried it if I could.
>>
>>8859709

If you are so concerned about this you shouldn't buy second hand or even first hand. Because dozens of people have tried on the dress in the store before you bought it and left their skin cells, sweat, hair and dust on it. You also can't buy dresses which were laid on the bed because the bedsheet might be a few days old and people have slept and sweated on it.
Pro tip: You are surrounded by invisible dirt. Sterile dresses don't exist. Even when someone displays their dress on a dressform, there are still invisible dirt particles on it.
>>
>>8855139
Oh am I pissed. Obsessive Compulsive diagnosed anon here. Been on all the medication, fluoxetine, diazapam, had CBT etc.
I work 40+ hours a week at a specialist care home, I pay my rent and bills. I still have OCD but I'm not a whiny little ass hiding behind it as an excuse not to get a job and mooch off others. Jesus Christ people like this make us look bad. Sorry anons but I buy my burando with the money I earn from my job even with my shitty ass OCD getting in the way.
>>
>>8862669
Literally missed the point
>>
>>8859709
It's not more unclean than the bed though. People do put their feet up on their beds. There's still sweat and skin cells and stray hairs and pet dander and dust on beds. Plus, at least no one masturbates on the floor, that I know of.

And yet, no one seems to bitch about dresses being displayed on the bed. Or do they?
>>
File: url_grande.jpg (62KB, 540x450px) Image search: [Google]
url_grande.jpg
62KB, 540x450px
>>8862627
>Should I just trash that mattress?

Trash it. It will give you piece of mind.
Just spend the $200-300 dollars for a new one.
I know that's a chunk of cash but sleep is a huge foundation to wellbeing and it does affect health. Health is fucking priceless.

So just trash it and get yourself a brand new comfy bed.
>>
(1/2)
>be me
>not shy but not outgoing either
>have few friends due to my personality
>new school year and I'm in a classroom with two of my friends, A and B
>A is really outgoing so she makes more friends quickly, leaving B and me alone
>B gets mad but then also tries to enter the new group
>I still talk to them, mostly with B but they prefer to hang out with their other friends
>B confesses to me and says he wants me to be his gf
>I really don't like him but I end up saying yes because it would get super uncomfortable if I say no, since he is an enormous drama queen
>he knows I'm very reserved but says he's ok with it
>a month later I find out that every time we fight or something he writes about it on his Twitter
>I don't use Twitter (or hardly any social networks) so I had no idea
>he literally posts every single tought that crosses his head
>tell him I'm not ok with that
>>
>>8863012
(2/2)
>'God anon, you're so shy and antisocial, what's the matter? Everybody does it'
>tell him I'm not antisocial I just like to have a private life
>we move on, things get a little better
>he gets super gelous every time I speak with another guy, he makes jokes with everyone about how I 'cheat on him' even though he hangs out only with girls
>I don't mind it
>in our 2nd month date he says he loves how I'm so intelligent and that I'm the only one he can actually have meaningful conversation with
>he also says that he would like me to get out of my comfort zone, he wants to get more touchy
>he basically wants me to change for him even though he isn't willing to change one bit
Things are getting pretty anoying, I though I could handle it but I'm reaching my limit. On the other hand I don't want to be all alone in class with all of her friends whispering saying annoying things about me. He's also not that bad of a guy and I really apreciate him as a friend, he's the only one I can talk with about cosplay, anime and video games but he's just not someone you would want to date. Only 4 months for the school to be over, should I put up with it or cut it out?
>>
>>8863014
(Also sorry for not really cgl related but I wanted to get it out of my chest)
>>
>>8863014
It doesn't sound like you actually like the guy romantically which is pretty much the most important part of going out.

If you only agreed to to this to avoid him being a drama queen, that says a lot.
>>
>>8863012
>>8863014
>4 months for school to be over
Anon, you have to be at least 18 to be here. Also just dump his ass before he tries to get sexual with you.
>>
>>8862602
Anon, don't do it, seriously. I did it and it fucked my teeth to hell and back, I had nerves in my gums cut because I couldn't eat a thing without pain because my tooth glaze was gone. Being thin isn't worth lifelong pain.
>>
>>8863012
>>8863014
Fuck off underage
>>
>>8862915
>$200-300 for a brand new mattress.

Fuckin' lucky Americans! You can't pick up a decent (spring) mattress for less than $800-1000 here..
>>
>>8857032
Call an exterminator. Otherwise, do >>8857693 and throw out your mattress OR get a bed bug cover.
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (107KB, 599x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
107KB, 599x486px
>friend tells me she's taking classes to become a "professional costumer"
>that's fair, it's a long labor-intensive road but with a good portfolio and lots of commissions maybe you could get in with some local studios and support yourself-
>oh no no no
>she means she only wants to make expensive cosplays for herself and endlessly self-promote on social media
>as a job
>is currently going to a pricey school and taking bullshit major to do this
Where do people think money comes from? Taking hundreds of pictures of yourself in the mirror does not provide a paycheck. It's surreal watching her abandon her previous career plans and take on these ridiculous delusions of grandeur. She's gotten such an ego about it, too; it's just a matter of time before she starts a Patreon.
>>
>>8863077

Yet people will tell you, "What does it matter that people who call themselves cosplayers are just into self promotion and asking for money. It doesn't affect you so just lay off."

None of us exist in a vacuum.
>>
File: hug pls.gif (997KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hug pls.gif
997KB, 500x281px
>>8862255
>>8862270
>>8862460
Glad to know I'm not the only one being unfairly targeted by people who don't know how to control their trigger fingers.
>>
>>8848470
I know this girl (and most of the commenters).
She runs a "cosplay meet up group" which is just meeting at her house in costume.
Nobody has ever gone.
>>
>>8863196
>meeting at her house in costume.
Is she mentally impaired...? Or extremely young..?
She looks 15 at the youngest but she seems painfully naive.
>>
>>8860263
>standards got proportionately higher across the board
Not really. People just use all the same materials because it's easy. The quality of the costumes isn't better because they're using materials that are easier to work with. Plenty of people fuck up armor with lumpy, not-smoothened Worbla, or buy a wig in the perfect shade and length and still fuck it up tremendously by styling it wrong. The issue I'm pointing out is that costumes are mostly cookie-cutter now because no one is experimenting with different materials and everyone uses the same handful of resources.
>that flimsy implied statement tho
Try to stop taking everything you see on 4chan personally, god damn.
>>
>>8863045
'Murrican here. In my area you can get a terrible, lumpy, break down in a year or two mattress for $200-$300. But if you want something decent it's going to be more like $800-$1000.
>>
>>8862604
yep, because of lazy fucks who claim they cant lose weight due to medical reasons, no one believes the rare few of us where its true. Before my other illnesses got worse, all i fucking did was work (heavy lifting and lots of running around) and exercise. But still these fucks insist i'm just not working hard enough, or i'd be thin by now
>>
>>8863289
She's a millennial. That should answer your question.
>>
>>8863023
Not that anon but where I live, certain types of upper secondary schools end at 19.
>>
>>8863077
Oh god that reminds me of my friend who's constantly talking about wanting to be a "professional game streamer" to earn money instead of having a normal job. I mean I'm still not sure if that's just a joke but it's sounding more and more like she's serious about it lately.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.