[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Lantern General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: 1449825364662.png (372KB, 550x462px) Image search: [Google]
1449825364662.png
372KB, 550x462px
IT'S HAPPENING x3

http://angelicpretty-usa.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=279
>>
This used to be one of my dream dresses but... I don't care anymore.
>>
>>8838465
Did this need its own thread? Keep it in the general.
>>
>>8838476
>ordered the bat bag from the first MTO months ago
>have seen multiple bags go up for sale since
Why the fuck am I being made to wait then? That's bullshit.
>>
>>8838489
Also didnt mean to quote, >>8838476 apologies.
>>
>>8838465
I could care less about holy lantern, but I've wanted the bat bag ever since I saw it irl. Does anyone know if an iPad 2 would fit in the horror bat bag? I know the dimensions are big enough, but that's probably including the bat ears and other parts that stick out.
>>
>>8838465
Why is there a 3rd round on AP USA? They didn't announce it (to my knowledge)
>>
Is this just an error?
>>
File: table_flip.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
table_flip.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>8838465
I can't fucking believe I did the MTO and have to wait until friggin March to get my set while the US store already has them in stock and it isn't even February yet.
>>
>>8838524
It says it is a pre-order though
>>
Got my hopes up when I saw the full black zipper jsk and then I realized they're using the wrong picture for the black/white one...
>>
>>8838527
Same anon.
>>
>>8838486
No, HL needs its own containment thread.
>>
File: bringitin.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
bringitin.png
133KB, 528x321px
>>8838527
>>8838530
we can only dream
>>
>>8838512
I'm pretty sure it is, there's literally no information anywhere from them that they were doing another order.
>>
>>8838526
Different anon but I'm personally mad that they're rolling out more MTOs for the same print when they haven't even sent out the first MTO yet. Kinda tacky.
>>
>>8838548
Technically this is all 1 mto that is being split up between the 2 stores and 2 dates because they cut it early.
>>
So, did AP USA announce this somewhere or...? It sounds like an anon just stumbled upon it on the website. I'd like to know how long it's going to stay up for.
>>
>>8838564
Can't wait to check this thread tomorrow morning along with their site.

I really want a HL someday but I'll just settle for a secondhand one since the MTO pop ups have all been at times when I had to pay off really huge bills.
I just bought another dream dress and I'm glad I did. HL is a dream dress too but on a way lower tier.
>>
>>8838564
Just checked fb - Lolita updates has it up.
>>
>>8838588
just because lolita updates has it up don't mean shit - AP still hasn't confirmed this anywhere and the girl posted it just after this thread + the posts in LG, she could've just saw these posts

I don't mean to sound salty or whatever, I just really think we all need to calm down until AP USA can confirm this is not just a site error.
>>
>>8838591
Yeah, I posted too soon. Someone there MUST have seen this post or it's the same people posting because that FB thread is VERY similar to this thread, with the same comments and image macros.
>>
>>8838558
Mine was the first MTO with the Japanese webshop. I'm on my phone but if the USA MTO is legit, then when are theirs coming in?
>>
Did the original MTO and I honestly don't understand why AP USA has another one up. I get the 2nd one but a third??
>>
>>8838599
Everything I remember seeing on cgl has said that I think it was the last part of the MTO before this one, that they would ship in March.
Someone back me up or correct me.

But this new MTO says April which makes me think it's not an error and that they didn't say anything because well, this MTO has been going on forever it feels like.
>>
Well unrelated but who else is fucking dying for the first round MTO to be shipped already? God, it's not even February yet and I just want my damn dress.
>>
>>8838586
Same. I really want the OP but this has not been a good winter financially. I always do way better in the summer and have more spending cash then. Hoping to get some good deals on HL in a few months just in time for my big paychecks to kick in, and maybe ill have a new dream dress to wear on my bday this summer!
>>
>>8838465
another re-release?
guess I'll buy it seconghand at good price...
>>
>>8838616
yeah, I guess I don't mind this because during the first MTO I had to choose between wine and blackxwhite, I went with wine but I still really want the blackxwhite so as soon as shit starts getting shipped I'm gonna put up a WTB. or perhaps I'll wait a bit, the worn ones surely won't be going for retail right?
>>
>picture this
>everyone possible or some huge comm/gathering wearing their Holy Lanterns in every possible cut and colorway for the ultimate twinning photo
>>
>>8838634
This needs to be a panel for Rufflecon 2016.
>>
>>8838620
I mean, I still see people putting them up for about $100 more than the retail price.
>>
>>8838638
exactly. or any/every other lolita con/major tea party.
i'd buy a second Holy Lantern just to see it once, let alone twice.
>it'd be the black x black colorway though but hell it's more expensive anyway
>>
>>8838644
yeah, but the MTO's haven't shipped out yet, meaning not everyone in the world has a dress now - technically tons of people can get away with a few bucks above retail still. I was inquiring about once dresses come out and once they've been worn...I don't want to believe that people will still be trying to charge 100 over retail for them because the market will be so saturated then in the future (as opposed to now, where again not everyone has their dresses, it's just the original + release and special sets and some people might be eager to get one sooner therefore are willing to drop a little more money)
>>
>>8838607
Same I bought the zipper jsks in Wine and pink, I waited forever to finally get holy lantern. I just wish they did navy in the zipper jsk
>>
File: 1337385990429.png (53KB, 656x773px) Image search: [Google]
1337385990429.png
53KB, 656x773px
>tfw missed out on the MTO
I can fit into the JSK and am a few bucks shy of ordering it right now (I just dropped like 400 bucks on other expenses)
But I desperately want the black x silver OP. I know my shoulders aren't going to fit into that, and the sleeves will probably be too short.
Help me, gulls. I'm considering ordering a replica because I want to twin with the rest of my comm.
>>
>>8838867
I feel you, I really want the pink jsk, can fit it, could probably scrape together the money (except I'd probably also get shanked by shipping and customs) but I'd be broke on all hobby things for a long time and I've already decided on my next purchases
>>
I'm pretty pumped to get my dress....and for the massive regret sale on them afterwards. Gonna try to snag myself two more in in the other cuts/colors. I'm thinking white op, lavender skirt. Not the zipper one though, I never really liked it's design. Reminds me too much of tripp pants.
>>
I bought the MTO last round because I wanted to join the holy lantern club lol. I didn't actually particularly care for this dress at all until they did one of the re-releases in pink. So I grabbed myself a pink JSK last time. I can't imagine why they would do another MTO tho... Have the done one via the USA store ever? Maybe they wanted to include some of their international customers but they were super late to the party with it.

>or ap just wants more sheckles because why not
>>
>>8838867
>resorting to shitty ass replicas
no
just get the jsk jfc
>>
>>8838867
>getting a replica to twin with your comm

i'd spit on u desu senpai

Really though once the MTOs come in, the prices are going to drop. Get a JSK and be done with it. I'd love the OP too but I'm tall with man shoulders, I've made my peace with it and you're going to have to as well.
>>
>>8838867
Actually, you don't need cgl approval for buying what you want
>>
>>8838867
Would you really want to twin with the rest of your comm wearing a replica? It'd be obvious next to the originals.
>>
What doesn't make sense to me is that at the AP anniversary party they were giving us the chance to be part of the 1st batch even though the 2nd one had already started. Being part of the 1st one would put anyone who ordered that day at a March estimate. They told us it was really good for us cause the current MTO was for May. But this MTO says April in the description.
So why would this one be done a month earlier???
Something isn't right.
>>
>>8838867
http://www.closetchildonlineshop.com/product/92245 anon pls
>>
Wow, they certainly nerfed the fuck out of this print. I wonder why x3 on this while ignoring the opportunity to re-release other rare things?
>>
>>8838607
same, I got the high-waisted JSK in black and I'm so hyped, it's everything I wanted HL to be during the original release and I just want it on my fucking body already
>>
hmm am i missing something, or is there no listing for the wine op and wine otks?
>>
File: bestskeleton.jpg (140KB, 845x821px) Image search: [Google]
bestskeleton.jpg
140KB, 845x821px
>>8840243
>肩幅・shoulder width:約約34cm・13.362inch
>身幅・bust:約51cm・20.043inch
I don't know what kind of Lalafell this was made for, but it's not going to fit me with my giant shoulders and 100cm bust.
>>
>>8840356
aparently its sold out already ? maybe a lack of fabric ?
>>
>>8840525
Closet Child's bust measurements are usually taken flat, you need to double it. Having said that, if your bust measures 100cm the OP might be a bit of a snug fit at 102cm (though I don't own HL so I don't know for sure whether CC's measurement is accurate or not).
>>
File: 1442288872938.png (52KB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
1442288872938.png
52KB, 444x287px
>>8839675
this was is confusing me too. How can the dresses ordered now be finished in april already hich would be 3 months, when all the other MTOs take 6 months.
Something is weird about this.
>>
I took a nap, and I had a dream that there were new colorways this time, and I wanted to kill people just to get one. Moitie blue, royal purple, mint green. So basically all of my favorite colors lmao.

>tfw you would buy a replica of that
>>
>>8840314

With AP jp, it makes sense though. They did one re-release and it sold out too fast + demand was really high, so naturally they did an MTO. Then it looks like they hit production limit on the MTO as well, so they had to close the MTO, otherwise they wouldn't be able to produce all the dresses in time and ship them out in the promised time frame. But this breaks their promise to their customers, they said the MTO would be available for order from x date to y date but in reality they gave a half day's notice and then closed the MTO halfway through, this is a pretty serious thing for a Japanese business to not come through on a promise they made. Especially when the MTO is popular enough that they had to close it halfway through, they probably realise that even more girls would have bought HL if the MTO had been allowed to run its full course. So naturally there was another MTO after that that lasted exactly the three days they had to cut short the first MTO by, it just ships a few months later than the first MTO (presumably due to production schedules).

That's why the AP USA release is so confusing. How can there be an MTO now with it shipping earlier than the second batch.

Unless the owner of AP USA made extra orders on her own during the first MTO, so that she can sell off those extra orders after both orders have already closed. Maybe she was counting on being able to sell them off to those girls who didn't have the money then and have the money now.
>>
Has anyone actually contacted AP USA about the MTO? It all just seems weird to me. I would hold off on buying anything from it until we get some kind of confirmation that it's the real deal.
>>
>>8841718
>Unless the owner of AP USA made extra orders on her own during the first MTO
this sounds about right, specific colourways and items have sold out- which shouldn't happen with a true MTO. so i think it makes the most sense to assume the owner put in extra orders.
>>
>>8841730
Someone on Lolita Updates said they called and it was confirmed. Besides if it was a mistake I think they would've fixed it by now...
>>
>>8838508
This is late but I have this bag and no, an iPad will not fit. It's a pochette so it's very small. An iPhone and a wallet will barely fit.
>>
>>8841845
Thank you. Guess I'll have to find a different bag.
>>
I want a navy zipper jsk so much...
>>
>>8838508
The pochette style was really small yes, but the backpack version was the only one put into the MTO. It's significantly larger.

I have the pochette version and I can say that the measurements listed include the size of the bat. You'd need someone who already has the backpack to tell you how big the bag part is.
>>
I'll get the wine zipper jsk and I already have the wine high-waist and only want to keep one. What could I sell the high-waist jsk for?
>>
>>8842756
Same, I've wanted a blue HL for so long, but I don't like the empire waist of the rerelease.
>>
I waited too long to buy the tights cuz I wanted them in every color. AGHH!!

Here's to hoping people will let theirs go after regretting the purchases
>>
Is it bad that I don't even own this print but I want to make decoden of it?
>>
>>8838586
>>8838609

God, me too. I feel incompetent for having missed so many opportunities but I'm going to get a secondhand dress eventually as long as the seller doesn't expect $600 for it. I always wanted the special set jsk, so I'm glad the new high waist jsk looks pretty much the same. Plus it should be an ok length for me at 5ft
>>
>>8841655
Shit I would suck a dick (maybe two) for a mint green HL
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.