[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help, /cgl/. I'm trying to work on building a cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: arm.jpg (2MB, 3192x2448px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
2MB, 3192x2448px
need help, /cgl/. I'm trying to work on building a cosplay replica of Venom Snake's arm. i'm new to building cosplay armor and it's giving me a headache. What materials do I need and how do I begin? Also, share any of your armor pics if you have any.
>>
H E L P T H R E A D
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>
>>8838235
No idea how to do it,but that's pretty fucking neato
>>
>>8838235
the page that image is from literally details the entire step-by-step process the guy followed to make it, including all the materials you need and where to buy them, anon
http://www.otakuandfit.com/venom-snake-cosplay-tutorial-metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain/
>>
>>8838610
OP here. tried deleting it and going to the help thread I didn't see earlier. for some reason thread won't delete. Also, I read his tutorial, but it's a very vague tutorial and kinda glosses over things. I was hoping someone had a video of something similar with clear instructions so I can understand the general process a tad better is all.
>>
>>8839063
fair enough, we appreciate the effort at least. we go through help threads so fast that it's no use stickying them, but that way we also end up with our regular threads killed when crossboarders or first-timers come in for help and make their own. it's been happening for so long that a lot of regulars have gotten pretty salty about it over time

that aside, >>8838610 here, i'm actually currently starting one of my own as well (which, despite having 5 years experience is still gonna be a huge undertaking frankly); if you want you can shoot me an email and we can collaborate on resources/ideas? i have a few guides saved that might help you out if you're trying to learn the skills to lead up to this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.