[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best place to buy inexpensive off-brand/replica lolita? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 01.jpg (218KB, 650x929px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
218KB, 650x929px
Best place to buy inexpensive off-brand/replica lolita?

I have no plans of becoming a hard core lolita, or whatever, but some of it would be cute in a normal wardrobe.
>>
fuck off, casual
>>
Take it from a lolita, it won't look cute. A lot of lolita looks cute because they're styled lolita, if you removed all the lolita-ness you'd just end up with a frumpy baggy skirt made with way too much fabric to look good.

Go on the taobao thread and find normie cute shit instead, that usually works out much better.
>>
>>8836009
Thanks for the advice, and I'll be sure to do that! I guess I'm mostly curious about shoes, since some of them are so cute but wayyy to pricey to be worn on a regular basis.
>>
>>8836013
what the fuck kinda shoes are you wearing, lolita shoes are cheap as fuck
>>
>>8836013
If you're after shoes, Bodyline is worth a try. Boots, oxford and mary janes don't usually look too out of place but a lot of old school or purely lolita shoes look a bit clownish or clunky, especially if they have rounded toes. I mean most lolitas nowadays are swapping lolita shoes for normie designer shoes because they're more elegant or whatever like VW and IC. There's a lot of crossover between classic lolita stuff and vintage styles; maybe some lolita outerwear could jazz up normal clothes. I've always incorporated lolita 'influences' into my normal day to day wear so I think I know what you're shooting for. Lolita blouses can look nice with yopur regular office wear, which makes sense as so many traditional 'secretary blouses' are modern interpretations of historical shirts or just generally floaty/elegant looking. I'd have a look at some Taobao resellers for cheaper stuff and Mary Magdalene/Innocent World for vintagey stuff. Also check out some of Fanny Rosie's coords.
>>
>>8836016
I've never paid more than $50 for normie shoes (leather riding boots) but I definitely pay more than that for lolita shoes.
>>
>>8836016
As long as you don't buy brand. Replicas are cheap but the real deal isn't.
>>
I would recommend buying from brands like Axes femme for dresses that sort of have the aesthetic, but are causal clothes.
>>
>>8835996
ayy lmao
>>
>>8835996
Next time please fuck off to the dumb questions or help thread. How many boards actually have threads to catch you newshits up, but we still have these damn clutter threads because I guess making a whole new thread just for yourself is easier than scrolling down for 5 fucking seconds
>>
>>8835999
>>8836009
>>8836031
>>8836038
Why can't someone want to wear clothes that look like they could be lolita but aren't really? It's not like she's gonna call it lolita, she even said she wasn't gonna go hardcore into it and I read that as she wants to wear something like it, maybe even a cheap knock off version like a $65 dress you'd get off taobao and as long as she doesn't call it lolita it should be fine.
>>
>>8836022
That means you dont really buy a lot of shoes. There are tons of expensive shoe brands out there that are normie.
>>
File: tumblr_mkxjvjXft71s5drvyo3_1280.jpg (131KB, 1255x703px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkxjvjXft71s5drvyo3_1280.jpg
131KB, 1255x703px
>>8835996
I almost fell for your bait yo, good job
>>
>>8835996
I hear eBay and Amazon are good for finding cheap lolita
>>
>>8837697
Milanoo is still best.
>>
>>8837718
True I mean it's not like anyone has ever boycotted it or anything. Milanoo is a super reputable site
>>
>>8838012
That thing is trash but god do I want to buy it.

Can we make this thread more about wearing tacky low quality dresses from japan?
>>
>>8838012
Looks like she only has one leg.
>>
>>8835996
Bodyline. You're not special for being "casual" and not wanting to buy brand. Your question really doesn't deserve it's own thread either.
>>
>>8838174
>You're not special for being "casual"
Lmao what
Did she say she was?
>>
>>8838318
Were your feelings hurt, OP?
>>
>>8838332
Not that you'll believe me but I'm not op. I mostly buy AP and taobao..
>>
>>8835996

You sound super ita.

Maybe just go for taobao kei if you want to look like a cheapfag.
>>
Shoes, blouses, bows & berets from ali. Wait til mr yans birthday sale in sept to buy half off bodyline, you would be as well to save up & get some brand on yjapan or mbok auction though. Its a very $ intensive hobby honestly, if you do it right. Lurk moar first.
>>
>>8838763
Thanks. I originally saw that nun dress on taobao, and while I get great wigs from there, the quality of everything else I've gotten has been so-so. (Outside of taobao dress brands)

I'm still a little intimidated about ordering from aliexpress too
>>
Op that is cute
>>
>>8838161
Why was that post deleted?
>>
>>8838968
That's not OP
>>
>>8840281
I read it more as "oh you think you can just wear casual knock offs cause it looks like lolita"
could be wrong

if I'm not though, I want to reiterate, OP never said she wanted to call it lolita.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.