[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little secrets of /cgl/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 22

File: 1389240321533.png (605KB, 831x453px) Image search: [Google]
1389240321533.png
605KB, 831x453px
/cgl/ confession/secrets thread, haijmaruyooo
(you guys know the drill, post confessions that are related to cosplay and lolita or even other jfashions)
>>
I have a bad habit of internet stalking.
I don't know how or why but sometimes i just get stalker-ish on facebook and just stalk some lolita's facebook, her wardrobe album,...
It's kinda fun actually? Oh god. I feel bad saying this. Off course in real life i'm a totally normal girl and act perfectly normal, i am actually shy and don't talk a lot and they all find me cute, nobody would suspect me doing such things.
>>
i often daydream of stealing in lolitas' closets at night and just selling the dresses for money and nobody would never know about this.
Actually i daydream quite a lot, sometimes just by looking at a print and i can daydream for an hour, once, i opened my lolita wardrobe and stared at it and began daydreaming again for one entire hour.
>>
I get super salty when my coords don't receive enough attention. I compare the likes I get on CoF and tumblr to other people. I hate it when someone who has a bad outfit, photo or just posted something very uninteresting gets a ton of likes while my posts get overlooked. I don't mind if someone better than me does better, but I hate it when it feels very undeserved.
>>
I lied to buy a bunch of burando and clothes and furniture, i can't get into details but it's pretty bad...
>>
My boyfriend always pressures me for sex while I'm wearing burandu, but I don't want to out of fear of ruining them with bodily fluids or what not. So I usually wait until I'm ready to sell something and we just spend a whole night going buckwild in said dress. I make it a point to just move around as much as I can because I really want to sweat from every pore of my body and have my sweat and body odor silently seep into the very fabric of my dress, sort of as a way to mark my territory. Like, yeah sure you may have bought my dress, but it will forever be 'my' dress, bitch. I don't even bother washing it afterwards. I like to think of it as a little gift for the new owner, like how Chinese sellers send in little trinkets or candy for free inside their package.
>>
File: haaaa.png (121KB, 249x259px) Image search: [Google]
haaaa.png
121KB, 249x259px
>>8828746
i bet you thought that was hilarious and original.
>>
I like to fill up my online shopping carts with tons of stuff I know I'll never be able to afford, and then cry about it later.

I'm jealous whenever my friends talk about buying something new.

(inb4 save up and budget poorfag scum)
>>
>>8828731
Were you the one who started a gofundme for hormone therapy or something like that on tumblr?
>>
>>8828731
Post some vague details?
>>
>>8828758
It involves embezzlement, corporate sabotage and insider trading. I really really really can't say any more.
>>
>>8828757
worse than that
>>8828762
not me
>>8828758
let's just say that it's illegal if i get caught, but i'm not going to.
>>
>>8828757
Omg I want to do this now and publicize it on tumblr
>help me become my agender lolita self, donate money so I can get anti hormone shots
>>
>>8828762
Whoa. I'm even more intrigued, but damn. How much brand did you buy?
>>
>>8828764
>>8828794
Oh I should learn to read.
>>
My favorite shoes to wear with lolita are actually from the children's section
>>
I smoke in my dresses. I felt bad at first but then I remembered that these are my dresses, not community property, and I'm free to do what I want in them.
>>
>>8828794
i bought like 3k worth most recently, not entirely sure but my closet is extremely full now. my friends just thinks it's cause of my new job
>>
I look at a lot of jfash and have been for years, loved lolita since around 5 years ago and same goes for cosplay (though cosplay longer)

except that I'm really fat, wear jeans and hoodies irl all the time because I hate my body and yet only managed to gain weight. I'm even too ashamed to buy a normie dress and just try to go about as plain as I possibly can.
>>
I've noticed that some of my lolita friends don't ever like any of my lolita photos. Whether it be of my coord, a group shot, food, anything lolita related. And no, it's not because I dress poorly.
So now I judge them 10 times harder, and refuse to do them any favors like help them with their coords or link them if I see their dream dresses. I sometimes even consider buying their dream dresses out of spite. It's all petty, I know. But I feel like this is just the tip of some deeper, darker drama brewing within our community.
>>
>>8828854
Where are you posting these photos? Maybe they don't follow pages like CoF and miss that you even posted there.
>>
I wear Lolita and I am intrigued by other j fashions, though I don't wear them I think they're cute. But for whatever reason I CANNOT STAND shironuri. I do not know what it is. I hate everything about it. Every time I see someone in it, I get so mad. I don't know why I am so salty about it. I honestly think it's because I can't stand the whale of a girl who hosts the shironuri meets in my comm and now it's like the entire fashion is ruined for me.
>>
i think sweet lolita is ugly and childish desu
>>
>>8828854
You're completely insane. What if they just don't see your pictures? Maybe some of them are too shy to like them?

You are petty and spiteful as fuck. You don't deserve Lolita friends if all you are going to do is cry about them not liking your pictures on facebook. Pathetic.
>>
As much as it's looked down upon, I really wish I could be a little efamous or even just receive any sort of attention. My coords aren't amazing, but they're much better than average. I'm decently cute, too. Yet horrible ita fatties get more notes on tumblr and cof. I don't know what I need to do to actually get notes and garner attention.
>>
>>8828854
Maybe they think your really ugly.
>>
>>8828963
Yeah same. I'm thinking that maybe starting a youtube channel may get me more followers.
>>
>>8828963
Same for me but with art. I hate how many of my fellow artist friends think that fanart is just all 'pandering' and selling anything at all makes you some sort of sell out.

I get that we're all in college pursuing a degree related to art, and that online popularity will mean fuck all in the industry, but goddamn just because I like having an online presence doesn't make me a worse artist.
>>
I hate how some people get praised for being "great cosplayers" when all they literally do is post makeup tests of characters. Yeah, make up is an important part of cosplay, but where's your costume? Why are people following you for being a great cosplayer? And when they actually pull out a costume, it sucks/is a closet cosplay, but they get so much praise for being pretty and knowing how to do their eyelines.
>>
>>8828865
I post them on my personal facebook and know that a few of them are on CoF because I somehow get notifications when they post things there
>>
>>8828936
i think classic lolita is inexpressive and boring desu
>>
>>8828846
2real
>>
I want to date a girl into cosplay

not for cosplay sex, but to have someone who can make cosplay help with costumes.

I have no skill in making cosplay, so I always just cosplay people in real life clothes and go thrift shopping to find perfect outfits. Either that or buy crappy chinese made
>>
>>8829228
If you have an interest in it why don't you start teaching yourself? You don't have to throw yourself in the deep end maybe start by making small props and sewing some simple garments.
>>
>>8828843
Same... And I'm not working right now, it's all my savings :S
>>
>>8829113
Same. The shitty classic coords some people do with vintage stuff ruin the look and completely turn lolita dresses into normie shit
>>
I think anyone who says their second job is "art commissions" is full of shit.

I also don't think you can have a job as a cosplay photographer. There are already so many expenses to get to the con that the money you make from your few shoots won't balance out. You can certainly make money as a cosplay photographer but you shouldn't rely on it for your only source of income.
>>
>>8829379
>I think anyone who says their second job is "art commissions" is full of shit.
Why?
>>
>>8829382
Drawing art for people doesn't seem like a job to me. It's just a hobby, like making costumes or styling wigs. Even if you do it for people, i don't really lump it into the job category.

The closest it could be is wallet padding: where you already have a job that makes money to live off of, and maybe you do commissions to bring it a tiny bit extra to fill that lolita wardrobe. Certainly not enough to equate a living from it.

I guess I'm bitter because I had to sit through a friend's complaints about commissions being her stressful second job, like it was something she was forced to do.
>>
>>8829391
Or, so you mean job as in career? A job is technically anything that you get paid for. Never heard of the term 'wallet padding'.
>>
>>8829391
job=something you get paid for. freelance art is a job.
I pay for most of my lolita stuff with money from commissions so I don't get where you're coming from? Do you only see cheap kids' commissions or something?
>>
I love to daydream about being an aristocrat prince with a lolita harem.

Where I have this comm named after me and I buy all the lolitas in it perfectly made, beautiful custom dresses, making them completely unique. And I take them out to dinner at nice restaurants and spoil them all rotten, then disappear mysteriously into the night like fucking Tuxedo Mask.

I call it my frilly harem but none of the dreams ever get sexual. It's like I exist to buy these girls whatever their hearts desire. It's strange, but I feel happy when I imagine their faces lighting up when I give them a cute plush or their custom dresses.
>>
>>8828700
Oh don't feel bad it's a normal thing to do. Most people on fb are posters or stalkers. I do it all the time. It's a nice thing to do during downtime.
>>
>>8829394
>>8829399
I guess "career" is the term I was looking for. Thanks for that.

I don't think art commissions is a career then, but rather something on the side to fund things you "want" and not things you "need".
>>
>>8829400

C U C K
>>
>>8829400
this would make such a cool dating sim
>>
I'm used to attracting boy's attention and I usually get flirty at cons with the ones I find attractive just for fun.
Last year a friend introduced me to her boyfriend and I couldn't believe how hot he was so I made attempts to discreetly get his attention.
>>
>>8828854
Do they like other things or other people's coords? Maybe they just aren't the type to like every picture. One of my friends post a new coord everyday which makes me not really care about her outfits before, because I have already seen it before.
>>
>>8829438
Did it work?
>>
>>8829391
Oh I see, you're one of those people who don't believe that art takes skill or effort, and shouldn't be recognized for the work that is put into it.
>>
My friend is a decently well known cosplayer in our community. She's incredibly pretty and an absolute sweetheart. Ngl, i have a massive crush on her. But she has a girlfriend. That girlfriend is a fucking bitch who treats her like shit and who we're sure only started dating her for popularity and/or out of pity. I hate her so much, and my hate is worsened by my crush.

I want so badly to sabotage her, make her fuck up in front of everyone so they know how terrible she really is. I haven't done anything yet, except get closer to my friend. She's almost always stressed because of her shitty ass girlfriend and I'm always the first person to comfort her and cheer her up. It's getting to the point where I know her girlfriend thinks of me as a threat now. I'm actually hoping she'll dig her own grave by starting shit with me while I play the innocent little victim who was just trying to help a friend.

>I'm actually a little disgusted with how catty and vindictive I've become over this
>>
>>8829494
Nah, I just don't think it's reasonable in this day and age to think you can live off commissions.

Instead, look into illustration, concept art for a gaming company or the film industry, or actually getting your art into a gallery.
>>
I feel like these threads are a lot of "I do bad things in my comm but no one suspects me because I look so cute and innocent :^)" and I can't tell which ones are neckbeard fantasies or just plain dumb lolitas.
There's definitely girls who don't realize that half of the comm browses /cgl/ and we all see whenever they whiteknight themselves or make stupid identifying comments. Just because no one replies to it doesn't mean no one's seen it.
>>
I look down on lolitas who have shitty jobs yet still buy a ton of items, especially straight from brand sites. It's even worse when they still live with parents just so they can buy more.

It may be fine when you're 18 and still in school, but once you're getting closer to 30 you really should have some goddamned direction in your life. Work that shitty job if absolutely nothing else is available (though you probably should have a learned profession by now) , but at least save up as much as you can instead of throwing your cash at dresses. No amount of burando is gonna fix your broken life.
>>
I'm actually Pilipino-American but I have my whole Lolita and cosplay community convinced I'm Japanese-American. I find amusement in their ignorance.
>>
>>8829514
>Just because no one replies to it doesn't mean no one's seen it.
this

and just because someone replies doesn't mean they actually care
>>
I daydream about dating another plus lolita to share wardrobes with and help each other coord. I have a partner, but they don't do lolita with me. Sigh just a friend who was a lolita close by would be nice. My ex best friend went evil so I lost my lolita friend. I miss doing coords for her.
>>
>>8829379
>>8829391

A few months back I quit a stable job as a gamedev art director to get into freelancing. I make just as much money (sometimes more if I push myself) but I feel 10 times better. I actually get to choose what to do and can easily set aside time for my personal projects.

I know you see "art commission" as tumblr teens doing shitty fanarts for pennies, but it is a viable option if you know what you're doing and have actual skill.
>>
I've been into lolita for a few years now, but in my current job I can't afford all the brand I wish I could.
I'm also pretty good at drawing so I'm seriously considering furry commissions of really fetishy shit because those furry retards pay shittons to see their fursonas fucking.
>>
File: so mad.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
so mad.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8828721
Same. When someone actually looks great or has several coveted pieces I have no problem with them getting more attention, but someone who looks like shit but gets tons of notes/likes just because they're fat or incorporating fandom or invited all their weeb friends who know nothing about lolita to like their post can gtfo.
Same with handmade. Most of what I make is solid and rather understated so I can understand why someone with a more OTT dress gets more attention, but when it's someone with a ratty unhemmed fully elastic waisted skirt made out of Joanns novelty superhero fabric? Fuck right off.
>>
File: 1338313270886.png (191KB, 343x327px) Image search: [Google]
1338313270886.png
191KB, 343x327px
>>8828731
I'm a poor college student who can't even get a goddamn job so please share or something i consider doing something similar so i can get money for brand.
I'm so sick of studying and searching for a job to have a bit of brand yet never finding anything.

>>8828765
i kinda want to do this as well i'm so sick of being "honest" i never get anything good, even when trying so hard to "get a job" i don't get anything and i'm kinda sick of seeing my friends live in easy mode, all fees payed by mommy and daddy
>>
>>8829400
Y-Yes please. I would be tsundere for you.
First start kinda cold and arrogant to hide that i appreciate you more and more and then warm up and become gentle, sweeter,... And even finally tell you how much you mean to me and put my resting bitch face aside to give a sincere soft smile.
I....read too much shoujo
>>
File: 1452287757872.jpg (29KB, 254x257px) Image search: [Google]
1452287757872.jpg
29KB, 254x257px
>>8828746
nice bait.
>>
>>8829400
Wow, I have a similar daydream, but it's with me being taken care of by a mysterious aristocratic prince in a castle... it doesn't ever get sexual, he just takes care of me, buys me dresses and makes me beautiful, takes me out to the opera and to restaurants and such.. It's like some pseudo-romantic thing, hard to describe.
plz be my prince and take care of me anon
>>
>>8829598
Was gamedev art that bad? It's a career path I've been considering but I'm fearing I'll just end up in a place that will make me unhappy.
>>
I once sold a pair of baby heart buckles my ex friend left at my house. To be fair I sold them after our friendship ended.
>>
Cosplayer, not lolita. Female.

I have no clue how to do make-up whatsoever. I have naturally pretty good skin save for sebaceous filaments and I always found it a waste of time and money when I'd have friends do it for me.

But... now that I'm doing more cosplay stuff, I feel bad that I have no idea what to do in regards to it. And I don't want to spend money on something I don't care much about outside of cosplay stuff. There's almost a guilt there but I feel resentful that I feel guilty.

I want free make-up and free lessons but that's never gonna happen.
>>
>>8829400
Yes exactly i want a group of girls who i can buy stuff for and just being able to buy them all the burando they want and just loving on them and getting them dream dresses
>>
i'm a well known female adult movie actress, and like to cosplay. to keep things simple i only cosplay stuff where i can hide my face as good as possible

it's also a nice kick
>>
>>8829518

Maybe that's all they want out of life anon. They have no desire to own a house , travel, or even move out of their parents home. Different strokes. If its not hurting you , why do you care?
>>
>>8829732
I started expecting it to be a life long career. I enjoyed it for a most part, but after years it became just too tiring. There is enormous pressure in all of gamedev, hectic deadlines, budgets, design constraints.

A small studio dedicated to mobile games the atmosphere was nice and I enjoyed my work, but pay was shit, and once I moved to a bigger studio that offered decent pay I got constant overtime (but on regular wage) and very little control even though I was supposed to design the look of games. I haven't done any true AAA work, but friends who did said it was similar to my second job, just more intense.

I might go back to it once I polish my skills enough to get some really nice offers.
>>
>>8829751
You don't even have to spend that much money. Just buy some mascara, black eyeliner and a concealer. Will do wonders for your eyes with very little.

Also you can find free lessons on youtube.
>>
>>8829802
Thanks for the reply anon! Game art is something I dream of but I know I don't do well in high stress environments so I guess I should keep it a hobby.
>>
Even though lolita fashion isn't a fetish itself, I do have a lolita fashion fetish. Cute is sexy.
>>
>>8828746

You know, there are probably lonely guys out there who would pay extra to buy your burandu, for sniffing purposes.
>>
>>8829400
You sound like that freak from Seattle.
>>
>>8829875
Are you making me an offer, because I have a couple dresses for sale I will gladly mark up and wear without blouses and bloomers if you will buy them
>>
>>8830061
I would buy them in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8829751
Wow. Lessons are useless, it's all trial and error, you need practice to get good. I went without makeup for a while and it took me a long time to get back to where I was with my blending and eyeliner. I don't like the way other people do my makeup, they do generic styles that don't suit my face
>>
I use to think I was best friends with this one younger girl, but then while looking through a friends messages for a link when I was too lazy to log into my profile, I saw she had messaged this friend that she hated me aND literally the next day she was talking to me all excited about the cosplay we are doing together (which is normally hot cuties from different series with big loyal followings )

Long story short she was fucking using me so I stopped inviting her anywhere and now she no longer has the same friend circle because of me and since I'm really in the community and a hot asian grill while she is a pretty white tumblr girl, she'll be stuck with her new weeabo tumblr friends from her high school.

And this brings me GREAT joy.
>>
>>8830190
please confirm being a hot asian girl and not a fatty chan.
>>
I'm really tall and I hate it, being into j-fashion makes it even worse. I want to be able to wear cute dresses, tops, socks and oversize sweaters without looking like a freak. I hate it so much and I can't even do anything about it.
>>
>>8829772
why not just cash in on some sexy cosplay fame?
Do you not like being identified for your profession?
>>
>>8829391
Drawing is something that can take years of practicing and studying to accomplish.
If people didn't draw/do art/do hobbies for money, I can assure you history would be very different. Lolita and cosplay wouldn't even exist. How do you think the characters you like to cosplay and the dresses you wear come to be? They don't just come out of nowhere. People are paid to design them.
>>
i'm incredibly salty that i'll never get as much attention as other better looking cosplayers even though i put a lot of effort into my costumes and both my propmaking and sewing is at a high level. i'm so bitter that a lot of these naturally good looking kids into the hobby now can just buy premade cosplays from taobao and just throw it on and look great. I have fun making my cosplays and for the most part it generally doesn't bother me but i'll get excited to get photos back from a shoot and my heart just plummets at how awful i look when i get them back.
>>
I got my ex gf banned from some comm just out of spite.
>>
I start cosplay with boyfriend but he's kinda chubby. I want to go out with him and do exercise with the excuse about this is healty for him but I only want to improve his body.
>>
>>8829528
If you've told them that you're japanese-american, no one's going to turn round and go 'NO YOU'RE NOT! MY FILIPINO SENSES ARE TINGLING', so it's probably not their ignorance, just the fact that it probably isn't something they care about/why would you lie about something so insignificant as that?
>>
I left lolita because of financial issues due to school and promised to rebuild my closet when I had the money. Now I'm out of school and dream to get back into the fashion again. To feel free, special and just.. Comfortable with myself. The only thing is that I hate myself too much to ever spend that much money on myself. I don't deserve feeling pretty and the joy of getting a new dress. I deserve to wither away into nothingness.
>>
>>8830261
Spend that money on therapy first, Anon. It would help much more.
>>
>>8829518
I'm 20 and live with my parents and this is exactly why I haven't bought any Lolita clothes even though it's my dream right now.. FUCK
Money going to school and savings.. it hurts. At least I might be an assistant manager at my restaurant by the end the year?
>>
>>8830264
I'm in line for therapy but it could take a couple of years before I get help.. The healthcare system over here is so extemely overloaded it's sad.

I do have money saved up but I just can't justify spending them on myself.
Sorry for complaining. Just needed to type it out!
>>
>>8830278
>I'm in line for therapy but it could take a couple of years before I get help.. The healthcare system over here is so extemely overloaded it's sad.
I'm glad to hear that at least you are trying. Where do you live with such shitty healthcare systems?

>>8830278
>I do have money saved up but I just can't justify spending them on myself.
>Sorry for complaining. Just needed to type it out!
It's alright. Just don't forget you are a valuable person and you deserve to be happy. Good luck anon!
>>
My older sister used to be a big camwhore so I can never post my coords etc. I dream of being known for cute coords/general cute jfash but if I ever do it'll just end up causing a minor 'she used to be a camslut' stir because we look a lot alike. It's not like I could just say 'oh that was my sister' because that sounds like the lamest excuse. I could always post my coords with my face blurred out or something, but I still have the fear.
>>
I got married to somebody in the military, and he makes 3 times the amount I do so I'm thinking about joining... but I'm also worried about what my flight or chain of command would do if they ever found out about my lolita hobby.

I've tried looking for a better job for the past six months I just can't break into anything with the qualifications that I have. So military is looking better and better since it would double out income.
>>
>>8828816
You make me feel better. I feel bad for smoking in lolita, even when I always wash the pieces I'm going to sale and make sure there is no smell. I even ask my bf to smell the dresses to be sure.
>>
>>8829070
Yeah what's up with this huge trend? You can get huge on youtube or instagram with different takes on make up and tutorials. It's like most great cosplayers really just are only qualified to be amateur make-up artists.
>>
>>8830426
I don't think the people who will look at your coords and those who have seen your sister are the same people.
>>
>>8830460
Command wont care. We had dudes with full on brony dorms etc.
When I was in I wore lolita on my off time and my captain and 1st lt thought it was adorable. When those nekomimi ears first came out I bought a pair and my 1st lt thought they were so cool that she tried them on and showed everyone.
They're just people anon.
>>
>>8829518
I look more down upon lolitas that have shitty jobs and have their own place but are only living because a boyfriend is supporting them. Those who can't be independent are shitty.
>>
>>8830473
Yeah, I know, but it's still a worry. I keep thinking of the efamous cosplayers/lolitas that get their nudes posted in drama threads. Well, when we had drama threads.
Maybe I'll try posting in a selfpost thread sometime.
>>
>>8830426
>>8830473
Just curious, do you think your sister has the same concern when it comes to her normie followers?
>>
>>8828700
I have the same issue except it's usually with people I hate.
I'll do the best I can to find absolutely everything about them just so I can make fun, I even found some embarrassing photos of someone I hate from when she was like 13 or something by stalking her friend's FB.

It's horrible, but she bullied me and made me feel awful about myself.
>>
>>8830588
Shes not just an online whore, so no.
>>
File: kara.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kara.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
my boyfriend is a millionaire, but I don't ask for gifts from him because it's weird, but it hurts my feelings that he's never gotten me a piece of brand, even when he asks what I want for christmas or my birthday. I'm don't know how to feel
>>
>>8829622
I totally feel you, especially on the handmade stuff. Also a lot of OTT handmade I've seen recently looks more like a cosplay than lolita.
>>
>>8830426
If that happens just take pictures hanging out with your sister?? How alike do you look?
>>
I feel like Lolita is becoming more sexualized and nobody is doing anything about it. Sissies and tumblrwhores aside, it just seems some aspects are becoming more acceptable. My personal opinion but I really cannot stand thigh highs/otks with too much thigh showing. Get some tights, a longer dress or an underskirt if you're tall.
>>
>>8830656
You can't really do anything about it or get accused of being a nun or slut-shaming.
>>
>>8830656
IDGAF honestly. bimbos can do whatever they want. i dont even mention the fashion by its name anymore to not get clumped in. any normie that asks, its just "alternative fashion" to me now.
>>
>>8829768
Is that an offer?
>>
>>8830656
Tbh I always hated the name of this fashion, lolita is nothing more than a book about ephebophilia, I wish someone came up with a new name for it or something. It links something that is merely aesthetic to something sexual.
>>
>>8830720
It should be called dolly kei or something similar, but that'd be too confusing.
>>
>>8830649
She's older than me, but back when she did said camming she looked nigh identical to how I look now. Shes changed since then, but I look more like she did, if that makes sense?
>>
>>8830656
So are you for or against zettai ryoiki?
>>
>>8830460
I'm an officer and a lolita, there are worse hobbies to have. At worst I look silly in my free time
That's way better than stripping or drugs like some girls lol
>>
>>8830677
That's what bothers me, I'm a progressive feminist but somehow my commitment to traditional lolita aesthetic makes me a slut shamer to stupid tumblrinas. I just want the fashion to have a cohesive look and not turn into some weird fetish like how furfaggotry is purely associated with yiffing
>>
>>8830881
>I'm a progressive feminist
You deserve to be cannibalized by the retarded leftist culture you've created.
>>
>>8830799
>zettai ryoiki
I don't care what Japanese fashion that's okay in, Lolita's are supposed to fundamentally be modest they shouldn't have any of their "territory" showing like that.
>Or maybe I'm just a nun who the fuck knows
>>
File: 8itybibqn1qiuilw.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
8itybibqn1qiuilw.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>8830890

Being this mad will give you wrinkles.
>>
>>8830252
I never told them I was japanese-American they just assumed I was. I found it entertaining so I kept going with it.
>>
Honestly, I've been wanting to get this off my chest for awhile. I've been into lolita fashion for years, and out of all those years, our comm has had ONE meet. that I had to organize. And out of all the girls in the comm (Which was exactly a year ago today), only one girl showed up. Its ridiculous that our comm hardly acknowledges each other. Like, when I got into this fashion I was hoping to make friends with the same interests, but since the comm hardly even communicates its impossible. I've even thrown out ideas multiple times for meets but all they do is look at the post and ignore it.

>I should just move to a bigger city with a more active comm when I can afford it
>>
>>8828700
oh god, I do this but with guys that I find attractive or get a crush on that I meet online or discover online (like, I watch their youtube channel or something) and I feel so fucking creepy and weird for doing it because I know it is. If I know a username of theirs I'll search it, I might search their full name if I know it, and if I can find all their social media I'll look through it. Not even just to find anything specific, like, I just want to look...I'm not sure if it's because people put so much information about themselves on the internet these days or what but I find it fairly easy to do things like find facebook pages with minimal information for example (i.e. something as simple as knowing someone's first name is Bob and that they're from london, england can be enough to bring up their FB page if you sit down and look...admittedly I learned that from catfish)

usually it's just a painful curiosity and I'll look at their stuff once and then leave it alone, but I feel soooo weird for doing it...
>>
>>8830920
Why would I be mad? You're getting exactly what you deserve.
>>
>>8830921
A lie by omission is still a lie, anon.
>>
File: selloutcheapgarbageshitfuck.jpg (410KB, 510x479px) Image search: [Google]
selloutcheapgarbageshitfuck.jpg
410KB, 510x479px
I've been into lolita since I had internet access.
I finally got the money to start really making myself an impressive wardrobe a couple years ago.
And now I have a boyfriend who doesn't like lolita because he says it's ageplay-y, and he wants to be able to see my ass.
So now instead of wearing the actual lolita fashion I dedicated my fucking life to, I do my hair up fancy and wear brand accessories/blouses/shoes with micro skirts printed with cakes.
I am a fucking sellout.
>>
>>8830944
>Lolita is ageplay
>But that skirt isn't

Your bf can fuck right off.
Wear what you want, do you really want to be with someone who dictates what your hobbies/wardrobe are? Or even better, someone who controls what you wear because he wants to see your ass? That itself sounds more like a fetish than lolita ever could be.
"Sweetie wear this micro skirt in public so I can see your ass" tf
>>
>>8830944
dump him. life is too short to be trapped by someone who holds you back
>>
>>8830944
dude fuck your boyfriend
you shouldn't compromise a hobby just because he wants to get his dick wet. if he can't understand that you want to invest your time in your hobby the way you want to you either need to talk to him about respecting you and your interests or really honestly just get rid of him if he refuses to understand.
>>
>>8830944
get the fuck outta there. From experience, a man who thinks he can dictate your fashion and your hobbies simply because they don't like it, then turn around and tell you to do something exposing is just awful.
>>
>>8830942
Haha that wasn't even me you replied to the second time, get a life anon
>>
>>8830720
>>8830737
if there's someone I know that I'm not sure if I will be able to explain the name to them I just call it alice-kei and say it was inspired by alice in wonderland.....really not that far off and they understand when I say it's from harajuku.

>inb4 but anon then people will think it's cosplay
of the people I specifically chose to call it this name with, I've never had that problem

but yeah I really also fucking wish we could all collectively agree to change the name cause I hate trying to explain. I'm not an ageplayer I swear.
>>
>>8830944
He sounds disgusting, have some respect for yourself, dude. No one should force you to dress skanky
>>
>>8830944

There are people out there who will like lolita and you wearing lolita. Hell, there are people out there who may not like lolita but will let you wear whatever the fuck you want. Date those people. I don't know much about your boyfriend but I'm pretty leery of SO's deciding your clothing choices. It's one thing to be like "welp I do prefer pencil skirts" vs. "ew don't wear this you're an ageplay slut for wearing this." And I just think it's dickish of the latter to do that.

Live your life. It's too short to go around pleasing other people at the expense of your own freedom of choice. Again, I have no idea about your situation, but he kind of sounds like a dick for putting your clothing choices down.
>>
>>8830956
My life is great though, thank you very much. I'm free to rant about my personal opinions to my circle of friends without anyone giving a shit. Unlike you, who has to keep your opinions to yourself like a good little girl or else your tumblrite buddies might tear your ass apart.
>>
>>8830944
I have something similar to this but it was with sweet Lolita. I started out into old school gothic and went into the ott sweet when that was all the rage. I was pretty much peer pressured into the ott sweet and wanted people to like me so I did it. My fiancé hated it and would constantly tell me never to be near him when I wore it. He said it made him feel and look like a pedophile.

I stopped wearing Lolita for a free years and then grew the fuck up and wore what I wanted. Gothic. He loves it and encourages it. He loves that's I'm not longer friends with other Lolitas and not letting them tell me to wear something I actually don't like.

If you and your BF can't find a middle ground, dump his ass to the curb. All that will lead to is you being emotionally abused by him because he wants control over everything about you. Stop trying to please others and please yourself. If they can't accept that you are you then fuck them.
>>
File: tumblr_lz8szxQd9K1qbglmqo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz8szxQd9K1qbglmqo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x671px
>>8830944
pic related
>>
>>8830876
You say that but in general stripping and drugs aren't exactly out of the norm. More people would be likely to bat an eyelid that you dress like a spastic overgrown child
>>
>>8828846
Just stop being fat. It's not that hard, seriously.

**Put your info into this calculator. It's going to tell you how many calories you need to maintain your weight (your TDEE):

https://tdeecalculator.net/

Eat at least 300 calories less than that every day. This requires you to count your calories. You may want to invest in a food scale (less than ten bucks) so you can determine how much you eat more easily.

Being completely straight with you: if you just want to lose weight, it doesn't matter what you eat. As long as you eat less calories than your TDEE you WILL lose weight. This is a result of a law of physics. If you gain weight, the only explanation is that you're eating too much and you need to stop eating so much. However, what you eat will determine how well you lose weight and your health (which itself impacts how well you lose weight).

You don't need to eat like a rabbit, though. In fact, you want to make sure you're getting meat because it's a great protein source. It will also ensure that you don't go crazy by not eating food you enjoy.

Don't do any of those stupid fad diets. They don't work.

Don't do soda and junk food. Ideally, don't even drink juice. Eat homemade (does not mean anything fancy. Can be as simple as canned tuna or baked chicken breast) and drink water, ideally.

**Do some kind of exercise at least 20 minutes a day. Ideally you would go to the gym, but if you don't then at least do some walking.

Don't even factor in exercise in to calories burned. Use only diet to measure what you can eat.

Within months you will be pretty sexy. You will piss off your girlfriends. Guys will approach twice as much and give you 5x the attention. Guaranteed or your money back.

Credentials: Regular /fit/ poster
>>
>>8830460
Join the intel community and lolita won't even come close on the weirdness spectrum compared to the hobbies your peers will have.
>>
>>8830979
>boohoo my opinions are better

Spare some burando money for a dildo, you are needing it sista
>>
>>8831021
I was in intel. One guy collected and bred axlotls. Another guy kept a full mannequin in his closet. We passed a fox costume around the dorms.
>>
>I'm so un top of comm drama despite attending a fraction of the meet ups
>dont really know them well in person to the point they might not even know me
>notice a few of the more drama filled ones have instagram, twitter, facebook page, tumblr and youtube or a blogspot.
>secretly have been screen shotting all their drama in case they do get a bigger than 100 people following
>its incredible how these 27+ year olds have way more drama than the 21 and under ones do
>>
This thread has derailed soo hard. This is secrets not Asians should love their heritage.

My secret is I have sold a replica to a new Lolita and told her it was brand. Then I proceeded to post here here making fun of her till she left the fashion.
>>
>>8831109
That's fuckin terrible.

I love it.
>>
File: end it.jpg (85KB, 779x635px) Image search: [Google]
end it.jpg
85KB, 779x635px
I pretend to be a girl, because I really love the passive-agressive cattyness and shitposting here.
At this point, I know more about lolita than I know about /diy/ shit.
>>
>>8831019
Okay so I'm overweight. I've tried this and it is genuinely the only thing that has worked for me as far as diets go. When I first started I lost a good thirty lbs in two months I think? It was a couple of years ago. I don't remember. I fell off pretty hard when my family issues hit the fan, but I'm actually intending to start back up. It felt really good to see that difference.

It also felt really good to see that difference and not feel miserable from starving myself like everyone claims you have to.
>>
>>8831177
Yea, starving yourself is not only something you don't need to do, it's counterproductive. It makes it MORE difficult to lose fat. When you put your body into starvation mode it starts holding onto the fat for dear life and your body metabolizes food more slowly. So yea, you'll lose some weight, but it will be primarily lean body mass rather than fat, and your metabolism will decrease, meaning weight loss will be slower. And obviously it's just ridiculously unhealthy both physically and mentally.
>>
>>8828816
>>8830462
I've been thinking of getting a vape for when I wear lolita so at least I smell like a cupcake instead of cig smoke. Maybe I'll even take the extra trashy mile and decorate it
>>
>>8831187
There's pros and cons to a vape. I have a vape pen specifically for lolita to avoid smelling like smoke. But o the other hand vapes get a ot more addictive because you can get an even higher nicotine dosage, which eventually everyone does, and that it saves you the trouble of having to buy smokes constantly or smoke outside in the cold if you're not an indoor smoker. So just heed the warning that it'll be super addiction. I almost regret my vape since its almost never NOT in my hands

tl;dr be careful about how often you use it or it could be a downfall
>>
>>8831019
Thanks for the reply but it's 90% a mental struggle for me more then anything else. I'm seeing a dietitian who helps better for me so far then anything before.

For me personally the battle is that I need someone that keeps an eye out or else I won't keep up any diet at all.
Past few weeks have been shit though, been eating worse and barely can get myself out of bed each morning if at all.
>>
File: 0970679867857.jpg (44KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
0970679867857.jpg
44KB, 620x413px
>>8830944
>doesn't like lolita because he says it's ageplay-y, and he wants to be able to see my ass.
Dump him
>>
C. is a whiny brat
i only used her for money but now that she isnt pampered by her parents anymore she has no use to me and is broke on top of being boring

B. Is kind of a "snob elitist bitch" stereotype
i only use her for sometimes getting free lolita stuff.
Girl is pampered like a sugar baby without any responsability. But she has a closet full of AP and gifts me things from time to time

Everyone thinks i am a cute sincere girl who's just a bit shy and self conscious
when in reality i kinda use people at my ends (i am opportunist as fuck).
>>
>>8830720
Meh if i get asked i say it's gosurori they don't even bother searching for more and thank god i dont want normies putting their grubby hands on my lolita.
>>
We can't be friends if you constantly use selca, ulzzang, and co-de then be very defensive when someone calls you a weeaboo.
>>
>>8830462
I always ask another person to smell my stuff before I sell it, even if I haven't smoked in it. You never know, really.
>>8831187
I tried vaping for a while, but it wasn't giving me the same satisfaction of smoking. When I was vaping though, I did look at the decorated ones. Vape Royalty had some and they were so cute. Almost want to start again just so I can buy a blinged out vape, haha.
>>8831194
That's a good idea having one specifically for being in lolita, and for winter weather. I might do that. Thanks for the warning though, I'll try and be mindful of that.
>>
>>8831194
have you ever tried non-nicotine liquids? my problem is that when stressed, I get mad smoking urges without having ever smoked in my life (dad was an avid smoker for my whole childhood, is now trying to quit), and I'm almost certain the appealing part is feeling smoke in my lungs. I'd like to try a non nicotine vape as a stress reliever but idk what I should expect/if it's worth it
>>
>>8829518
jsyk, some older lolitas move back in with their parents after being on their own for a while, because their parents have health issues and need the assistance.
But keep being a judgemental asshat. That's fine too.
>>
>>8831183
There's no such thing as starvation mode
>>
>>8831208
Can you please be direct about your issues with me, if you are who I think then just give it up, you're not in any comms I'm in and you're just making the comms I'm in seem bad with your weird hostility- leave me and filip alone PLEASE.
>>
Whenever I post on CoF I always hover over my computer to see who responds and how many likes I get. Even though I know it's awful, I feel a sense of superiority when I get more likes than people who posted around the same time as I did and even when my fellow comm members post. I don't even want efame. I just want recognition for looking good.
>>
>>8830944
DUMP
U
M
P
>>
>>8828816
I smoke weed in my dresses. I don't really plan on selling anything unless it doesn't fit me or its not the right color. I only smoke in stuff I want to keep.
>>
>>8829246
Thiiiis. I hate it so much.
>>
>>8829518
>though you probably should have a learned profession by now
Ugh. Not all of us were able. I'd like to see you find a profession when your dad won't let you leave the city and you have to run away to get out.
>>
>>8831506
If you haven't smoked before, non-nicotine ones work fine. I know a few people who are friends with smokers and have non-nicotine vapes because they want to go out and socialise without feeling pressured to actually smoke. But vapes can give you popcorn lung apparently.

>smoking gives you cancer though
>tfw I am a smoker

sage for OT
>>
>>8828752
I do this, I like to fill up the cart then just leave the website never to return

I've found a site called Wanelo is good for this since you can add things to certain categories but never buy them
>>
>>8829405
You know nothing about commissions then, I've seen someone make up to $1,500 just for one picture, Granted they do draw lewds but that's still a lot of money
>>
>>8831506
Not a vaper, but my SO is a former smoker and current vaper. He can't go lower than a 6 mg because it doesn't give him the throat hit he needs to feel satisfied.
>>
>>8831479
I wish there was a nice vibrator that looked like this.
>>
>>8831506
Non nicotine liquids don't give the same satisfaction. The nicotine in the liquid with give a slight burn in the tongue and throat, while a non nicotine feels like literally nothing, so it's not as satisfying.
>>
>>8832389
Kawaii-sexual desu
>>
I used to be into lolita, but I found out how horrible the community was.
I hate the lolita community so damn much I sold one of my shitty bodyline dresses to a girl who does porn and just told her lolita was an ageplay thing. She apperantly liked that shitty bodyline dress so much she bought a peice from angelic pretty and used it for a porn ageplay shoot.

good.
>>
>>8828816
>>8830462
I guess since this is a confession thread, I'll confess that I find lolitas smoking in brand kind of hot.

>>8830944
>>8830985
These guys sound like total plebs, although I agree that dating a girl who wears OTT Sweet is kinda creepy. I absolutely love girls who wear Classic and more toned down Sweet, I think they're just classy and cute in a non-pedo way, and Gothic has a cool factor of its own too.

>>8831479
I found the same thing about vaping. It works to hold off the cravings for a while, but I always end up smoking the real ones again. They're nice at cons though, since you can "smoke" in the hotel room.

I also find the same thing that >>8831194 does as well, I basically have to smoke mine nonstop to keep the cravings at bay, it's not like a real cig where I can have one and then go a couple of hours without a smoke.
>>
This one girl messages me on Facebook and Lace Market about items I'm selling almost weekly. She flakes out every time she shows interest in a new dress I'm selling. Even worse, she's a hoarder. In all her lolita pics, she's surrounded by the trash in her house. I'm not letting my poor dresses fall into the possession of some dirty ita hoarder so I resorted to telling her every item she asks about is on hold.
>>
I'll confess, I totally get off on lolita. I'm not into pedo or ageplay stuff, I just find the juxtaposition of banging a girl in such uptight and chaste-looking fashion and making a mess of their complicated and expensive dresses and fancy hair really hot. Even if it's not banging IN lolita, I like the idea of taking it off of them too, a girl in a lolita dress is like a really nicely wrapped present and I just want to unwrap it and get inside.

I'd think about dating a lolita, but I'm too worried she'd only date me for my wallet, which isn't really fat enough to support a serious brand habit.

>>8829379
I can't agree with the photographer part of this more. I'm a former professional photog outside cosplay, and I had trouble making ends meet at commercial rates when I only had one big shoot a month, there's no way in hell you could make a living at cosplay rates.

Besides, why waste your whole con doing shoots just to get a bit of cash, these things are supposed to be fun. If these guys were as good as they seem to think they are, they'd be doing high-end weddings or commercial work and taking home 5k in profit a weekend instead of shooting a con and maybe making 1-2k before expenses if they shoot nonstop.
>>
I want a cute Lolita girlfriend with cute brand dresses so I can wear her wardrobe. But there's no other Lolita's in my area.
>>
>>8832432

If you can dom we have a deal.

Although I kind of doubt if you could dom you'd be wanting to leech off a lolita closet. Since you could probably get shittons of cash and have leftover for some nice MMM.
>>
>>8829680
I feel you on this anon.
>>
I bought 10k IG followers, and got sponsored by 7 companies.

Those fake followers were deleted, but not before my follower count quadrupled. No one seemed to notice.
>>
>>8832453
Not that anon, but

>tfw have a fetish for domming girls while crossdressing

Sadly I'm too old, manly, and big to ever be able to do it without feeling completely ridiculous.
>>
>>8830205
I'm also tall with the same problems, but I think over sized sweaters still look cute on tall girls.
>>
>>8832471
>mfw my fetish is manly men crossdressing and feeling slightly embarrassed about it
So moe.
>>
>>8829732
Different anon, It's not the most fun one can have with solid art skills, but it's pretty stable, especially if you work in a small studio with a good atmosphere, it's the programmers who make mad bank, artists are at the bottom of the chain. If drawing is something you love though you should go for it. The animation industry can be fun too, especially as a designer, they don't have overtime pretty much ever. There's typical management drama, but if you don't get caught up in it it's pretty fun.
>>
>>8832453
I'm subby af tho.
>>
>>8829400
Goddamn you may just be the biggest beta cuckord I've ever seen.

And how exactly is any of that even supposed to be a "little secret of /cgl/"?
>>
>>8832125
>>8832197
>>8832393
thanks for the input, I think I might try it out. as I said I've never tried before so I don't think a lack of nicotine will bother me hugely (though I guess I'm a bit of a second hand smoker, we'll see)

>>8832599
it's a confession thread you fucking dip
>>
>>8832637
And what's he confessing exactly.

I'm pretty sure that "nothing sexual" bit was a load of bullshit and he was jacking it to his weird ass "giving tons of money to women for no reason" cuckoldry fantasy.
>>
>>8832389
Icicles maybe?

>>8832408
That's why I'm a little hesitant to start vaping again. I don't want that to be the only thing on my mind.

Also kind of OT but I got this in the mail today. Trying to make my unkawaii habit a little more kawaii.
>>
>>8832654
That's cute as shit. Where did you get it?
>>
>>8832661
Aliexpress! Here's the link if you want it.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-creative-fashion-rubber-cigarettes-box-silicone-soft-cigarette-case-cigarettes-case-box/32388351894.html
>>
I'm really sick of the newer fans of my main series interest in cosplay, and they're only getting worse. But I can't say anything negative about them or the shit they like without being called a big meanie elitist. All the me first and hunger for the newest shines through thing while being openly hostile to those of us who've been around since before it blew up is getting so old, but I still act friendly.
>>
>>8832677
*news shiniest thing
>>
>>8832667
Sweet! Buying one with my next paycheck
>>
>>8832677
I think everyone secretly has a "I liked it before it was cool complex" and just doesn't want to admit it. I feel ya
>>
>>8832689
I don't think I'd mind it so much if they weren't so rude to people cosplaying the less popular parts, and so dismissive of everything that doesn't have a huge Tumblr fandom. I'm happy to share, but being shut out because I'm not cosplaying the flavor of the month sucks.
>>
>>8832128
I can second Wanelo. I have so many items saved and I don't intend on purchasing anything. I just like knowing they exist.
>>
>>8829610
Anon do it. I did so (minus the really hard fetishes, I just can't do that) and it works. I'm not super famous so things go slow, but I managed to buy a a few things and it feels great. Also it keeps me drawing and so improving.
>>
Not anything scandalous but I tend to buy new pieces and then procrastinate on opening them. I still have a skirt in my fave print still in it's box and it's more than a year now since I recieved it.
>>
I really like well made mascot suits but I'd never be able to get one made because I'd never live it down with my friends
>>
>>8832453
>tfw dom lolita
I like adorable girls who wear classic and my confession is i've schlicked it to photos of my favorite classic lolitas.
>>
>>8829610
I've been considering doing the same thing. I'm already posting art online and people seem to like it so I think I could pull it off, but that also makes me feel a little paranoid that someone will recognize my style and call me out. Then again, I don't normally draw in a cartoon furry style. Can people normally tell if two wildly different styles are from the same artist? I'd be using the same medium.
>tfw choosing between delicious burando and the risk of being outed as someone catering to furry degenerates
>>
>>8832895
When making furry porn what do you use for payment? Do you have a secondary PayPal address or use something like Bitcoin?
>>
>>8830621
Maybe he's uncomfortable dealing with Japanese/secondhand websites? Or maybe he doesn't like lolita or doesn't trust his own judgement when it comes to buying clothes for you? Idk my boyfriend is definitely no millionaire but he does like to buy me gifts, but has also never bought me lolita. He'll buy me pricey wine or lingerie or chocolate or tickets to the ballet which are all really cool, but not something I've ever asked for. When I asked him why he buys stuff like that rather than something off my wish list (took me a while to phrase that in a non-whiny, non-ungrateful sounding way) he joked that he's just a dumb guy who doesn't understand women's clothing. Pretty much the same reason I never buy him any techie gadgets, actually. I'd be worried about getting it wrong.
>>
>>8832918
>>8829610
>>8832920
I've honestly been doing this for a while, but with the brony fanbase because I can churn out shitty flirty ponies quicker than I can furries. It does work, I also make adoptables too while I'm free from commissions. It's amazing how easy it is to draw a pony base and add a bunch of different hairstyles and shit. Voila you have 5 ponies to sell in the space of 30 mins, each for a nice price if they're original looking enough.

I use PayPal. It's unlikely that you're going to come across another lolita that will recognise your email, and at the end of the day if they did recognise your email it's because they purchased filthy furry porn from you. You can easily out them too if you see anybody talking shit, and I'd much rather be caught taking advantage of the perverted than BEING the perverted.
>>
>>8831506
I suppose just the act of being focused on the vape and controlling your breathing could be stress relief in itself. I smoke weed for anxiety (amongst other health problems) and gave up a 15 a day cigarette habit 4 years ago. 80% of the calming effect of cigarettes was having my hands occupied, which lead to chainsmoking on bad days. I have an e cigarette vape which I use purely to practice smoke tricks; they're cheap, so might be worth a shot.

My confession is that I'm a compulsive hoarder. My mother was a hoarder and my room has always been messy, though I am absolutely obsessive about keeping my space tidy OUTSIDE of my house. I am forever cleaning and organising my boyfriend's house, hotel rooms etc. though my room has accumulated tons of stuff over 23 years. I'm glad I realised that it was mental health-related a few years ago; I lived in constant fear as a child (domestic violence, forever in trouble for forgetting or misplacing stuff) so the fear of needing something but not having it- being left without- really fucking scared me. I had to move into another room of the house for mobility reasons and it help me become emotionally detached from my possessions. I realised I literally didn't need 200 newspapers, all the old food packets, packaging, bits of broken toys etc. I've been going at it for the last year in bursts of 8-10 hours when I get the time. In fact I'm grateful to be out of work right now to focus on this and my health. The paper has taken the most time to sort through; mostly old pieces of school work (I still have exercise books etc from 5 years old all the way up to college) but now and then I find really vital documentation that should go in a filing cabinet, so I'm glad I'm taking my time rather than being too ruthless. I've removed 5 full recycling bags of shit and made up a bag to donate to charity today. I am no where near finished but I'm not just going to leave it or go back to my old habits.
>>
I've been pretending to be disabled and use my grandma's wheelchair for meets. I know it's a shitty thing to do, but I feel like if I didn't, nobody would care about me because my coords are so boring.
>>
>>8832677
Is it Fire Emblem?
>>
>>8832105
Me too.

I am approaching the end of a finite and meticulously planned wishlist of items I don't see myself selling any time soon. Besides a few Bodyline items I've sold that didn't fit me, the dresses I buy are usually ones I wouldn't mind being buried in lol. I hate the idea of buying up new releases then selling them like a month later or after one wear, so if I buy it, I smoke in it and I'm keeping it- including my Vampire Requiem.
>>
>>8833062
No but unsurprised that's the guess
>>
I masturbate to my dream dresses.

Wearing lolita is better than having sex, imo.
>>
>>8832677
Dr. Who?
>>
>>8833090
True, I'm a new fan and while I simply hadn't had the time to really shit down and play the old games yet, it's amazing to see the divide between bitter oldfags and shitty newfags.

Both sides have a percentage that either hates the new games, or doesn't even realize there are more games then awakening and fates.

That said, what series is it?
>>
>>8830656
I think it's the fact that the cord looks so well and that she looks so cute is what makes it sexy. Don't need to show skin for that.
>>
>>8832911
I love masturbating to well dressed classic and gothic cords.
>>
>>8833093
This is hot.
>>
>>8830460
I'm in the military as well. It's like any other job, some collegues will find it cute, some will find it weird, but you won't have trouble because of having outside hobbies. What you do outside of duty is none of their business.
>>
I got a breast reduction to fit into brand. I wasn't even that large to begin with... I was 100cm but I was tired of not being able to fit into smaller pieces. Exercise was getting me nowhere in the bust department. I also plan to get liposuction on my stubborn trouble areas to look better in brand.
>>
>>8833233
I 'm casually into FE, and generally I think the rep of "bitter old fans" is pretty exaggerated compared to the chill people.
But it was about SMT, where it's like if you're not Persona 3-5 you might as well not bother trying the "SMT" meets. And now both groups have "it's not even out, I haven't played it, but look I cosplayed it first" shit.
>>
>>8833468
What a waste
>>
>>8833468
Cutting up your body just to fit in brand, just wow.
>>
>>8833544
Oh I know there's a lot more shitty new fans then old bitter ones (there's only a few of those, but they exist) and it's an unfortunate side effect of a series suddenly getting way more popular.

Never played any of those games but I heard about the issue for SMT before. Sucks to hear that anon.
>>
>>8833546
>>8833562
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>8833544
>and generally I think the rep of "bitter old fans" is pretty exaggerated
I think it is too. I'm one of those Fire Emblem oldfags but my opinion is more or less "Oh I haven't played the new ones yet, I can't judge what I don't know" than being annoyed about them having a different fanbase or gameplay.
>>
File: 1451241997011.jpg (24KB, 598x353px) Image search: [Google]
1451241997011.jpg
24KB, 598x353px
>>8833059
I love this and love you even more.
>>
>>8833468
Dude, major props to you for making yourself happy.
Girls get huge knockers put on themselves all the times so they can fit the clothes they like, there's no reason why you shouldn't fit the clothes you like too.
>>
>>8833059
what does your grandma do while you're swanning around in her chair?
>>
>>8829768
idk why but i kinda have this? like if i had the money, i'd really love to be someone's... idk, not sugar mama but like just overly generous big sister? maybe its cus i love lolita dresses but i just don't feel like they suit me at all so its kinda a way to enjoy them.
>>
>>8833468
I would have my breasts removed altogether if I could, being asexual and childfree I'm not using them for anything and they're really just in the way at this point.
>>
>>8829833
Even dark brown eyeliner and maybe a soft brown shadow if you feel like black is too intense. I did makeup for weddings for a short time and we had a lot of women who weren't used to makeup and felt overdone with black. I'd line them with the brown instead and then use a thin fluffy brush to pat on some brown shadow and blend it slightly. Gets rid of the sharp line and looks pretty natural while still defining your eyes and lash line. A gel pencil will be really soft and easy to work with and you can even apply it with a flat stiff brush (like the ones E.L.F. sells as concealer brushes) if you feel the pencil is too chunky.
>>
>>8830961
This. My bf doesn't particularly like lolita (or a lot of my fashion choices really) but the only time he says anything about me wearing it has to do with either practicality (like reminding me how long a car ride will be, or that we might go somewhere where it will get messy) or my actual appearance, as in saying that maybe a certain color or cut doesn't suit me as well as another one. Honestly the only time in six years of dating that he actually said he didn't like something I did to my appearance, it was because I had dyed my hair the same color as an ex girlfriend and it was freaking him out.

Now, he does hint at me wearing certain things when we go out, but its things i already own and almost always picked out myself so its not like he's demanding I change my look.
>>
>>8833055
your post inspires me. we are much alike.
>>
>>8834171
She doesn't use it. She got a mobility scooter a few years ago. The only time she uses it is at places like hospital appointments and they're never on a Saturday when meets are on.
>>
I make my replica socks and other "minor" things that aren't really distinguishable (i make sure to look closely at the original before claiming such a thing) pass for the real thing.
I don't know why i'm even doing this.
But no one catch up on it yet and if they ever do i will say they were sold as the real deal and that i didn't know.
>>
>>8828746
>I don't even bother washing it afterwards.
yes, because no one who received such a dress would get you called out and banned from every comm ever for not only being a scammer (selling a damaged dress with foul odors for a non-damaged price) but selling dresses filled with sex/sweat odors to begin with. did you seriously think we'd believe that?
>>
>>8829518
ok but what if i'm legit disabled and my parents don't want me to move out out of concern for my health and because they want to support me?
>>
>>8829518
>also ignoring that many cultures don't force their kids to move out unlike murrica, rather the opposite
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (4KB, 249x144px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
4KB, 249x144px
>>8829768
Aw i would love that...and create a special bond with that person. I am embarassed when even a friend offers to pay for my lunch and thank them like four times but at the same time i want to be spoiled haha i'm lame.
Actually i have no way of having a job right now (so frustrating) and the only thing i can do is studying and babysit when i get the rare occasion to do so (and i jump on it off course).
Always have been kinda low on cash because i need medical attention. I apologize to my parents every time they mention it and reassures them (or even lie) that i am getting better every day so they are at peace
>>
>>8829400
I had a fever hallucination about something like this. I'm in where's my dress and mysterious aristo sponsor.
>>
I cosplay some characters with out watching or playing their show/game, because their outfits are so cute. But I'm sure that I made the costume better than some real fan desu.
>>
>>8829680
My comm is ful of 26-30 years old ladies. I'm 21 so is bit difficult to find job and the balance with college hours and homework.
Every time there is a meeting, obviosly this ladies has the most recent AP , BTSSB, AaTP prints and amazing coords.... while me the poor college girl I only own 2 Ap jsk ( non print dresses ), 2 bodylline skirts, 1 pair of shoes and boring coords. I like my little wardorbe, but this ladies and their fantastic coords make me feel less. :<
>>
File: whine.png (109KB, 310x353px) Image search: [Google]
whine.png
109KB, 310x353px
My comm is having an Alice in Wonderland meetup at a really pretty and entertaining venue where I'll basically just have to sit around for a while.
I want to trip shrooms or acid for it, but I usually trip with friends. Why can't I have a psychedelic cutie comrade in my comm?
>>
>>8835598
Is this the CO comm?

Because if so, hit me up senpai. I'm 100% into that.
>>
>>8831943
DUMP
Useless
Man
Pig

Late, but I got a laugh out of this.
>>
>>8832403
Hah, I couldn't care less about the lolita communities uptight morals and am planning on doing lolita porn with brand dresses. The only "lolita" porn out there currently has girls dressed ita as fuck. I don't care if anyone gets the wrong idea about lolita, stop caring what other people think.
>>
My non-brand coords and better than all my comms coords combined. And my coords are lame as fuck.
>>
Confessions:
I hate Alice in Wonderland themed stuff. The whole deck of card prints are so tacky.

I silently judge the careers of the girls in my comm. I treat everyone equally but I can't help but think that girls who are hairdressers or make-up artists are just wannabes who never want to do anything productive in life beyond working in a no-name salon talking about superficial shit. I'm sure they're nice girls, but I just feel so awkward around them and end up spending more time with the career-driven girls. I can't help but think that they should spend less money on lolita and more money on getting better degrees and such.

I hate a majority of AP prints. Some prints I totally love, but they just seem so age-play as a brand which really sucks. And I just swoon for their gothic-esque prints, I just wish they were designed for less childish dresses. Give me elegant aristocrat shit with that Holy Lantern print pls
>>
>>8835861
You sound like someone who is nearing mid-30s.

How accurate is that assessment?
>>
>>8835784

Some anon from long ago posted caps of some lolita porn where the girls were wearing old school. Couldn't tell if it was burando or not, though the outfits looked okay.

Anons also posted this one book that's apparently full of pics where a girl fully dressed in old school gothloli makes out with a doorknob. Like licks it and makes sheeps eyes at it. She doesn't even get undressed but apparently it's like some kind of doorknob fetish x lolita gravure photobook.

tl;dr: some really weird porn stuff out there. Lolita being just another weird porn thing.

>>8835861

I can't hate hairdresssers and salon workers. Neither university nor my profession taught me what to do with my hair. Thank god I can just pay someone to deal with it until it looks good. Ditto that thing where you have to scrape your feet to remove hard skin, or file your nails into a pleasing shape. Shoutout to all the hair dressers and etc, thank you for making me look good in lolita (literally).
>>
I fed aldi frangipans to my comm and claimed I made them and they gobbled those 20p bastards up.
>>
>>8836081
every comm does this honestly
>>
I hate a local "famous" cosplayer.

I won't deny they have amazing skills, but their attention to detail is nonexistent.

Put hours into worbla armour just for the details to be lopsided.
>>
>>8835873
Oh god. This reminds me of the Christmas my parents and grandparents got into an EXTREMELY heated row over me wearing lolita, threatening to cut off contact,vcalling me pedophile bait, saying lolita is perverse etc. (personally I think those who see it as a sexual thing are responsible for all the perversion)

I argued that nun habits and (specifically) doorknobs are completely innocent things that can be fetishized, but are in no way, shape or form *inherently* sexual.

Now I feel like giving up and being the loli doorknob camwhore they all thought I'd turn out to be...
>>
>>8835861
I love dat goth and classic tinged shit from a predominantly sweet brand. I never wear explicit, pure classic, came from gothic/emo phase roots but yeah, the only AP prints I like are the ones with muted colours or can be styled a bit more gothic-y.

I hear what you're saying. Most stylists fit the airhead stereotype, but intelligent, driven girls can also be into more superficial, whimsical things. Like yourself, to an extent. Personally, I'm short and 'cute' so people automatically assume I'm retarded even though my IQ is 145 and I've got more skills than they could shake a proverbial stick at, so sometimes I wonder why I even bother. I'd feel even more ridiculous trying to dress or act 'grown up', because then I really feel like a child fucking around in her mother's closet. Letting people know I have talents has just lead to being constantly exploited- expected to do fucking everybody's jobs for them for little reward. However, it can be a little fun to be subversive and shatter people's preconceptions... That is if you have enough time to demonstrate makeup doesn't have lead in it these days, so shouldn't have an effect on your cognitive ability. Not sure about formaldehyde in salons, though...
>>
>>8835358
Then you wouldn't work as a cashier or a frycook or any other entry-level, demanding job, now would you? No need to feel salty.

I don't have a problem with girls who live with parents because they make little money or can't work, I only pity girls who'd rather let their lives completely revolve around the fashion than think about any kind of future. I have a few like that in my comm and it just makes me sad.
>>
>>8836101
Just led me feel like a rebel for once in my fucking life samantha
>>
>>8836412
Let* god even my fucking phone won't let me be hardcore
>>
I weat lolita fashion now because i'm too fat for gyaru.
>>
Honey cake is way over rated and not hat cute.
>>
>>8835861
Agreed on the career thing. So many girls in my comm (including many women well into their twenties) have practically nothing going on in their lives aside from lolita and looking kawaii. I have nothing against caring about your appearance and liking some superficial stuff obviously but basing your entire life around lolita is just not feasible unless you're a legitimately good fashion designer, which unfortunately none of them are. In fact, we have at least four aspiring fashion designers who don't know how to do anything but copy AP, one girl who has no professional background in business, tailoring or fashion who is trying to set up her own shop/brand and get famous with her crappily-made quilting cotton JSKs, a small handful of student cosmetologists (who at least are working towards a real job so good for them) and way too many girls whose life goal it is to be a kawaii brand model in glorious Nippon and so spend all their time posting their face on IG and YT waiting to be ~discovered~.

Funny thing is that I actually halfway consider myself a lifestyle lolita since I incorporate lolita-esque aesthetics and hobbies into my daily life. However I also manage to work towards realistic life goals for when I'm 30, 40, 50 years old whereas the people I'm talking about don't even seem to consider that one day they will no longer be a kawaii twenty-something. I kind of worry about some of them, honestly.
>>
>>8837604
I confess to being one of these girls with no plans for the future who focuses in looking cute and having fun now (though I'm not kidding myself into thinking I'll be a fashion designer or an idol or anything), but I plan to kill myself when I'm no longer young and beautiful, so what can you do?
>>
>>8830944
brand before man
>>
I graduated college and had two really great jobs in my field that were pretty decently paying. I was super unhappy, depressed, and stressed out all the time with them. I felt trapped (like a 'welp, now to wait for retirement' feeling) and like I had no time for myself. I ended up quitting them. I ended up starting my own business, and working part time on the side at the job I worked at before I graduated college. I have extremely way less money than when I had a full time job, but overall I'd say I'm happier.

But now I feel like taking away all my happiness, hope, and success just so I can have money and buy tons of burando so people will like me. I think about going back to making money but being absolutely depressed and miserable, just so I can buy expensive dresses again and admire them alone.

I don't know if I'm irresponsible or stupid. I'm working so hard to build my own career from scratch and I would throw it away for brand.
>>
>>8829400
Call this dude a cuck but I'm getting into the sugar baby life to afford burando and this is the dream. Lolita-based sugaring with no sex is the goal.
Anon my face would light up for you haha.
>>
File: 1449127532578.png (39KB, 181x234px) Image search: [Google]
1449127532578.png
39KB, 181x234px
Ever since I started browsing /cgl/ and lolcow I've become such a judgmental dick to random people online. Even though in real life I dont really care what people do or look like. I just find it really fun to complain about mundane shit or nitpick girls. Maybe its because I don't know these people or because I never do it in real life. I dont know what the hell is wrong with me
>>
>>8837678
Don't call him a cuck, because that has nothing to do at all with what the word actually means.

Plus, implying that somebody whose dream is to make other people happy over themselves is as bad as somebody who is being played a fool by their wife is pretty edgekid, don't you think?
>>
>>8836320
>"I have an IQ of 145 and more skills than they could shake a proverbial stick at, so sometimes I wonder why I even bother."
you sound like a self-absorbed brat, maybe that's why people automatically assume you're retarded?
>>
>>8829495
I'm not gonna ask for names because I understand it could be risky for you but... any stories about this person?
>>
>>8837678
>having a sugar daddy with no sex
kek
>>
File: 1444673019858.jpg (7KB, 150x137px) Image search: [Google]
1444673019858.jpg
7KB, 150x137px
Speaking of all this sugaring, its always been my little secret to want to buy my close lolita friends burando. I wouldn't be able to afford it now but in the future it is a possibility. I'd just love to completely surprise them with a dress off their wishlist! And it would also be a lot of fun to be able to buy two dresses, one for myself one for her for a twinning coord.
I'd want to do this out of generosity and not for any sexual reasons of course btw. I would just love to spoil my close friends with gifts they'll love.
>>
>>8837612
>but I plan to kill myself when I'm no longer young and beautiful

honestly same. sometimes reading these posts i think about how i'm totally one of those people who's barely planning for future life, and then i remember it'll be a miracle if i make it to 30 without killing myself anyways lmao
>>
>>8837753
Same. If I had the money I would constantly be buying my friends dresses and other stuff so we could dress up together and be cute. I personally don't wear sweet or gothic because they don't suit me but I regularly come across beautiful stuff from both styles and just want to buy it all up and help my friends look as cute/spoopy as their heart desires.
>tfw not rich
damn it all
>>
I have a thing for D/s and I want to be a Domme. I want to find a brolita to be my sub. I will have so much fun pegging him, making sandwiches for me, and be the househusband while I make all the monies (I have a career in engineering rn and pursuing a MBA in the future). At least him dressing in lolita won't be forced. We can talk about magical girl stuff and play with our plushies.
>>
I need to get off this chest. There are a few furries in my comm. Some of them aren't super out and annoying about it which i think is fine. I'm a bit of a hater and I hate the concept of furry x lolita.

We also have some BJD hobbiests as well. I really hate how those two hobbies cross over. Sure dolls are cute, but please don't cross over that hobby with lolita. It really confusing to outsiders and have them think we're age players. Like I'm ok with a stuffed animal purse if it matches the print in a cute and elegant way, but dolls are different imho.
>>
>>8837753
You are adorable and precious oh god
>tfw i kinda want to be spoiled too
Except that when a friend even just pays some candy for me i'm all embarassed and tell them i'm super thankful and how they shoudln't have and i'm all smiles and happy for the rest of the day. i'm lame
>>
>>8837703
Cuck is just a board culture thing like autism is here.
Very few people here are actually autistic much like most people on here aren't cucks, they're considered "betas" in that they're submissive.
>>
>>8837704
Hardly a brat. I'm defending myself now because I don't 99% of the time even when it's waranted. You honestly would not believe the life I've had, the situation I'm in and the shit I put up with from people. I'm just fed up of constantly being self-deprecating. The minute I say anything positive about myself I get fucking attacked. The funny thing is people usually call me retarded for allowing myself to be repeatedly exploited, not because I'm spoiled or entitled. I'm fed up of apologising for being who I am because I spend every day agonsing over everything I have ever done or said to possibly upset someone or even feeling guilty for people who abused me and got caught all by themselves because they're human and have lives. I'd rather have half the IQ and half the existential depression, whilst being too much of a vegetable to even care that I'm retarded.

Fucking tired of people seeing you dressing 'immaturely' then thinking less of you because you must be a superficial airhead. Fucking tired of simply stating you are categorically intelligent (not that that makes me better than anyone else) and having everyone assume you're pampered and delusional or something. No, it just means a life of constant pressure, frustration, depression, anxiety, self-loathing and looking so deeply into everything you can hardly enjoy life even without the violence and bombings and sexual abuse and watching life slip away in your arms. I'm tired of dumbing down as not to intimidate people.

Fuck I come here so people don't make a shitload of assumption about me because it's an anonymous space.
>>
>>8837734
There are A LOT of women doing that now a days...
>>
>>8837819
Here's my email, if you're still around I'd like to hear about your situation, especially the bombings and abuse. I can definitely relate to the abuse part. Your life sounds terrifying like mine used to be and still kind of is.
I started going to therapy again now that I can afford it but it takes forever to do anything for depression.
>>
>>8837824
Damn, that's surprising. Seems kinda pointless to me but hey, to each their own. Would never be a sugar daddy anyways
>>
Sometimes I put on my cosplay
Not wigs or armour or anything like that, just like dresses, uniforms, just clothes and shit

And I just walk around the house feeling happy
That's all.
>>
>>8837870
I was kind of surprised too. But I heard an hour long podcast with some woman who does like, emotional domming. Guys send her stuff and she humiliates them, NEVER does anything sexual and she's gotten thousands from some guys and she does this for a living.
She must be really great for her niche customer base, but some dudes really want to feel like they're being treated like shit from a woman.
>>
>>8837767
Same desu, but I'm still here now so who knows.
>>
>>8835861
I'm a florist, I got into it because I wanted to so something creative, make beautiful things and enjoy working with my hands, I'd love to own my own business one day. But holy shit almost every other girl I've worked with is only there because 'hurr durr it was this or hairdressing hurr durr'.

I judge the fuck out of them and feel terrible because of it.
>>
>>8837804
What are your opinions on collabs between lolita brands and Bjds?
>>
>>8838449
You probably have a bad hiring manager, I feel you though.
>>
>>8838449
That sounds like a neat profession though. I'm glad you got into it because you enjoy it rather than "it was easy". I hope you have luck in it!
>>
>>8835868
I kek'd. I was under that impression, too.
>>
File: tumblr_o1cz6zMRhI1qzo3c9o1_540.jpg (83KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1cz6zMRhI1qzo3c9o1_540.jpg
83KB, 540x541px
I'm on disability and I buy lolita and I tell people that I have a job, but I work from home. I judge girls who talk about their disabilities, (depression, bipolar, whatever, every lolita seems to have an issue nowadays.)
>>
>>8837904
Jeez, too bad there's no market for the opposite. They must really like to be cucked. If it was me, I'd have some lolita sub that'd let me fuck her in her best brand and bend over on command. Then again that's just typical male power fantasy. Should try finding a niche to exploit now for money heh. Thanks for all the new info
>>
>>8838487
....same.....
>>
I really love the dynamic between Homura and Madoka. I love how selfless and adoring they are for each other, going to the ends of the earth to protect each other. Whenever I see Madoka or Homura cosplayers I get so overwhelmed with this feeling of love and joy, I always get too excited.
My confession here is that I really, really want to cosplay Madoka and find a Homura cosplayer who feels the same way and plays into my fantasy of having a love that endless.
>>
>>8838628
Is this bait
>>
>>8838631
It wasn't meant to be. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>8838628
>>8838650
i didn't think it seemed like bait at all? that's really sweet, i hope you can find your homura someday anon!
>>
>>8838628
That's super cute anon. I hope you find your Homura someday~
>>
>>8835598
I'll trip with you in the atl comm. I'm already bringing things to a meet i shouldn't be bringing.
>>
>>8836306
I would give you hundreds of dollars if you become one.
>>
>>8837782
I would love to do that.
>>
>>8831732
you know for a fact thats the exception, not the rule
>>
>>8836334
What if they've got a disability that means they can't interact with wet or dirty things?
Most entry level jobs handle cash (Filthy) or something wet (Food, cleaning, cooking)
>>
>>8829778
God that sounds so depressing. I'd literally kill myself that was me. A person like that contributes nothing to society and the world, and is nothing more than a materialistic Narcissus who has no real reason to live.
>my purpose in life is frilly dresses
Yeah I'd kill myself
>>
>>8832123
If you're 18+ this would not be a problem. A father cannot force hold his daughter after 18, that's not legal in any first world nation and you should call the cops. Sounds more like daddy's little spoiled princess making excuses for herself
>>
>>8829518
>no amount of burando is going to fix your broken life
Anon, its the story of /cgl/ in one sweet Stoic sentence. Coming here and seeing the crazies always makes me feel better about myself and sad for the future at the same time.
>>
>>8829778

>tfw this is becoming an acceptable idea

So what happens when the parents die? When they become too sick for their (general you) lazy ass to take care of them? Are they seriously going to be a 60 year old manchild? That's a serious lack of foresight on both the (adult) child and on their parents.

That was my parents' worst nightmare right after me dying or getting a life altering illness on them. Quite frankly I can see why.
>>
>>8829680
Sounds like your priorities in life and seriously fucked. If you're a starving college student for realz then you have no business wasting Money on frilly dresses- you should be spending your time studying and worrying about exams, not not being able to afford a dress. You should just quit college since you're obviously not into it and just wasting everyone time and money.
>hurdurr victim complex
>unable to appreciate that you're even able to go to college
I want to slap you
>>
When people ask me what my hobbies are and I am hardly interested in anything besides Lolita and so I don't know what to say so I'm like "nothing I don't do anything" and then they find my Facebook and see me dressed in frills and they're like "Wow, that's a hobby! What is that?!" And I don't feel like explaining it to normies at all anymore because they always fuck things up.
>>
>>8831197
You need a proper therapist. Yes you can lose weight, but you need to deal with the root mental cause. "You need someone to watch you' is not okay, you need to learn to be responsibile for yourself on all levels. After you fix.the mental, the fat will follow
>>
>>8833059
Munchausen syndrome, you has it
>>
>>8839425

Munchausen disorder is specifically parents who abuse their kids to make them look 'sick' (e.g. give sleeping pills to make them look tired) because they get off on getting coddled because their child is sick.

What she has is factitious disorder. Which is almost the same thing, but she does it to herself and gets off on the attention she gets.
>>
I'm severely depressed and buying lolita is one of the only things that makes me happy. If I haven't bought something within a month or so since my last purchase, I feel the need to buy again. Maybe it's more of a shopping problem than my depression, but just having these things to look at brings me so much happiness that nothing else does. I guess a lot of people feel this way with lolita.
>>
I ruined the skin of a girl in my co by putting her makeup brushes in her cat's litter.
I hate her and she did so much shit to me (mocking me openly on my insecurities like my big eyes and such). My comm was having a meetup at her place and i excused myself to the bathroom and sneaked in her room quickly to accomplish my mischief. I also spat in a bottle next to her bed. Serves her right for spitting on my back when she is with other lolitas. Now her skin is recovering it was really horrible tho...i felt kinda bad but then remembered what she did. Serves her right.
>>
>>8838487
God, exactly. I would never openly talk about my depression and anxiety at something like a meet. I only trust my best friend, family, and therapist for that shit.
>>
>>8839435
Actually Munchausens by proxy is the one done by parents to their children. Regular Munchausens is what anon has going on.
>Munchausen syndrome is a factitious disorder, a mental disorder in which a person repeatedly and deliberately acts as if he or she has a physical or mental illness when he or she is not really sick.
>>
>>8839452
isn't most cat litter just clay and baking soda? how would that fuck her skin up that much?

...do other people not clean their brushes at least semi-regularly?
>>
>>8839972

I assume they meant a dirty litter box.
>>
>>8839972
>cat litter
>cat pees and poops in there
>urine and fecal matter is not ideal for skin
>>
>>8840005
Yup. She had nasty pimples/breakouts all over her ugly nigger face and something near her lips? It kinda looked like herpes but i doubt it is. It was delightful to see her crying about it on facebook
>>
>>8832677
I'm guessing JoJo
>>
>>8840022
Dude, if you live in the US you can go to jail for doing this. I know it sucks to be bullied but you stooped to an even lower level than her.
I get that you wanted to destroy her life a little, but you might of ruined yours as well.

Considering you have to be 18 to post here, if you get caught, you'd get charged as an adult even though what you did is childish. You legit injured someone.

Do you think it's okay when kids get bullied and then bring a gun to school?
Like how are you justifying this.
>>
>>8840022
Also screencapped and reported. What you did was a crime.

You better be lying anon.
>>
I refer to OPs or JSKs as just "dresses", camisoles as "tank tops", OTKs as "knee socks", etc. i feel like it makes me sound like i don't know about jfashion or fashion in general but idk I can't get used to it, it's just so much more natural to me just to use lazy terms.
>>
I lurk BTB and /cgl/ just to feel like I belong to the lolita community more that I really do.
>>
>>8838487
Same here
>>
>>8840282
>>8840301
Well don't tell her that! That's how we get less confessions and less justice.
>>
>>8836419
I love you
>>
I give my boyfriend blowjobs and stuff when I'm all dressed up. I don't mind doing it, but I'm always worried that I'll get a cum stain on my dress and not see it, then wear that dress to a meet and other gulls will.
>>
File: _UWrcSh40uM.jpg (88KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
_UWrcSh40uM.jpg
88KB, 604x519px
Got myself a cugar daddy, now I have around 7000$ as pocket money every mounth, I can save up for school in no time, I can buy my own flat is I'll save up as well, I can get whatever I want.
But I feel so impure.
>>
>>8843130
Sugar*
If*
Autocorrect is out of control, dammit.
>>
>>8843130
Damn, how do you get one? What look are they most after? I have no shame.
>>
>>8843130
>>8843221
I need to know this for research purposes
>>
>>8832941
Which sites do you use? The MLP fanbase seems to be waning a bit, but ponies are pretty much the only animal I can draw that doesn't look like a weird dog.
>>
>>8836081
Kek. I did something similar a longass time ago, brought in Lidl cake and told everyone it was from a boutique cake shop in a village. They ate that shit up like you wouldn't believe.
Cheap supermarket food is surprisingly kawaii sometimes, and you gotta save money for brand.
>>
>>8837638
Don't go back. If it makes you feel like shit it's honestly not worth it, especially as you have another source of income already. Save up, buy secondhand, and focus on your business.
>>
>>8837904
Do you remember what it was called? I'm really curious now.
>>
>>8838487
The only time I discuss my mental health issues is if someone's feeling shit because of their issues and don't know if they sound batshit crazy when venting, or if they let slip that they take medication or go to therapy. This mostly happens at my job, and they tend to feel at least slightly grateful that they're not being judged because they have depression or bipolar or schizophrenia. At meets, though? Fuck no. Even if someone's a sobbing mess and needs comfort I'll leave it to their close friends, because we get together for frills, not for long and probing discussions on why they felt the need to try to commit suicide three years ago. Having fun and eating cake are an escape, you don't need to drag your baggage in like a train.
>>
>>8839374
You don't seem to understand the full extent of insanity that some people live in. It's illegal, yes. It's also happening. My best friend from school used to live in a hardcore Christian family and would be belted if she spoke before her father at the table, or if she ate anything- even a single chip- without saying grace. He was the physically abusive half, and her mother was the emotionally abusive half, who would make her pray for hours if she did something 'wrong', and would harp on for days about how she loved her only daughter so much and this is how she was repaid, with a sinner who couldn't even be bothered to think about how her heart was being shattered, etc, etc. The whole family was one step away from being an ID special.
She now lives several hours away from them and wears all the evil sinful devilish satanist cosplay she wants, but she only managed to get away because our entire friend group worked together for years to get her and her brothers away from her family for good.
Tl:dr crazy happens, and no, it's not always legal, but that doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>8842398
Blacklight.
>>
>>8843347
Thanks, I just got one. Sorry if I'm ignorant about these things.
>>
I want to be a brolita badly but i see far too often people think they're creepy which sucks because people think it's a fetish thing when it's not, some comms seem too judgemental
>>
>>8843341
>our entire friend group worked together for years to get her and her brothers away from her family for good.
bless you guys. came from a similar background. a support structure can change everything.

>>8844075
go ouji first then ease into lolita.
>>
>>8842189
Well it's also likely that the anon is lying and wanted to get a rise out of everyone. If that's the case it only worked on me.
Good job gulls. You guys know better.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.