[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Limited edition is out so how about a Life is Strange thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

Limited edition is out so how about a Life is Strange thread.

Working on something?
Will you get the artbook?
And general the good, the bad and the nightmare fuel.
>>
>>8825158
Was thinking of cosplaying Max or Chloe, but seems that every lesbian couple is doing it because "huhhhhh ummmm lis lesbianz" and I just gave up on the idea.

Also, Max cosplay pet peeve is people who don't use black eyeshadow for max and/or forget the freckles
>>
>>8826948
Don't abandon it anon, I'm cosplaying Max and I'm not really into the whole lesbian shippy aspect of it. And I aggressively agree with everything else you said, plus people using thick ass eyeliner for Max when she most obviously doesn't.

I'm currently working on her shoes right now, and trying to figure out how to draw on freckles without looking like my face is smeared with dirt.
>>
>>8825158
Hated the ending of the game, pick a bad ending none will make you happy. Could not sleep for a few days. (Always to emotional invested in games or anime)Also thanks to that I am addicted to polaroids. There are some good max cosplay but god dammit put some freckles on your face if you do.
>>
>>8826960
Not sure if written this sounds very good, but for my Ymir I used some brown eyeshadow I didn't care about and one of the round edges of a bobby pin to make the more faded freckles. The more noticeable ones were made with a sharpened eyebrow pencil.
>>
>>8826960
LiS spoils ->[spoiler]you don't have to kiss chloe btw[/spoiler] It's up to you to see what you want to see.

>>8825158
Wow I didn't know there was an artbook, I'll have to get it. Thanks for the heads up, LiS was my favorite game of the year.
>>
I've been looking for easy cosplay since I'm busy as shit with my last semester of school and barely have time to sew, so I think I'll probably cosplay whatever simple outfit Max wears that I like best.

I already have a decent pair of ripped jeans so maybe I'll do the Rachel Amber outfit. I think most of the hoodie outfits are probably the most popular ones.
>>
>>8827028
Thanks I'll give the eyeshadow a try, I've only tried the eyebrow pencil and it came out to harsh for some of the lighter ones.

>>8827350
I did it anyways in the end just because it seemed 'right'. I probably don't make any sense but I really enjoy the deep relationship they have, I just don't equate it to "omg they're both lesbians for each other". More like best friends trying to figure shit out.

On another note, eagerly awaiting a good Kate cosplay because she's my bias. I feel like she's under loved, and wish more was done with her towards the end.
>>
>>8827394
Probably because they make out and all that 'i love you dont forget me' shit in the last episode if you choose to sacrifice Chloe. The right choice.
I remember there being Kickstarters for fake freckle cosmetics like Freck Yourself, but I dont think it took off. In any case, what cameras do you guys recommend?
>>
>>8827394
>>8827768
To be honest I think that most of the game they're just good friends catching up + cmon Chloe was completely, 100% in love with Rachel.
The thing that makes me sad is that I've heard people saying that Warren does nothing the entire game, just because they can't stand the possibility that a decent, important character might love Max instead of just Chloe Chloe Chloe.
>>
>>8827394
@venusflytrapqueen on instagram is an amazing Kate imo

https://www.instagram.com/p/9zEwv2KlBH/?taken-by=venusflytrapqueen
>>
File: KZO_-BA3x-o.jpg (46KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
KZO_-BA3x-o.jpg
46KB, 600x449px
>>
>>
>>
Originally was dragged into a Chloe and Max duo for my best mate which is going to look weird because I'm tiny as hell but the shoot organised we'll play with perspective. And itonically I'm the shipper of the two despite being so ehhhh about Chloe to begin with.

Also have a friend tossing up on another girl; her bf is letting us do him up as Warren.
>>
File: DSCN0034(2).jpg (3MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0034(2).jpg
3MB, 2400x1800px
This is easily the best Max i've ever seen.
>>
>Chloes who don't even get the color of the hat and jacket right
>>
>>8831016
Her face looks so fucking small compared to that wig
>>
>>8831016
she has a good face for max, but i agree with >>8831028, she needs a smaller wig and to get a non-thrift store sweatshirt and cuff the pants. it sounds nitpicky but even little mistakes stand out a ton on really simple cosplays
>>
>>8831026
>Chloes with bright blue wigs
>>
>>8831016
Both are pretty lazy looking. If this is easily one of the best Maxes you've seen, I'm worried
>>
anyone know any jackets resembling Chloe's online? (brown, high cropped denim jacket I'd assume)

Figured I'd be able to thrift something good enough but no luck so far
>>
>cosplaying chloe
>not as pale as she is bc olive undertones
>everything somehow looks off no matter how close i try to get to canon
:')
>>
>>8832553
Care to show, anon? I dont think anyone is gonna mind your skintone if you have a nice cosplay
>>
>>8831016
Nope. Pic related is the best one.

And this is by far the funniest one. Not even the worst but funny as hell:

>>8837526
>>8837526
>>8837526
>>8837526
>>8837526
>>
>>8837918
but.. that's not a cosplay. she looks like her, yes, but she's not cosplaying
>>
>>8838389
anon thats Taylor Swift
>>
Bumping, and asking for advice.

I'm planning to cosplay Chloe sometime in the near future, but second-guessing myself on what wig to get. Looking on Arda, they've got Jaguar and Blue Steele (and maybe Lulu?) that could be modifiable. I'm a bit held up on color, though; currently debating somewhere between slate, denim, or royal blues. I've seen too many Chloe cosplayers with inaccurate hair colors. Any help would be greatly appreciated! (Or if anyone knows of another store to get a good wig for Chloe, I'm open to suggestions.)

Also if any anons have bought one of her tanks and want to recommend one, I'm all ears! Looks like there's a couple different online shops that sell them.
>>
To cosplay as max you have to be flat as a board, or strap yourself down so hard that your breasts become a health hazard.
>>
>>8839768
Seconding the tanks as I am working on Chloe too right now.
I already have the wig but had it since years and can't remember the store I got it from (plus I dyed it too at one point). Sorry anon.
>>
>>8838668
is it? i dont keep up with celebrities. but my point still stands: she's not cosplaying, so she's.. not the best max cosplayer
>>
>>8829670
She looks pretty good as Kate, but I can't help but see that her make-up looks Tim-Burtony?
>>
>>8839768
I'm making Chloe too. As far as wigs go I would go for the Lulu so the front is enough to style at the front and the back is near on accurate.
I however bought the electric blue ipoly dye from them to play with but I ran into problems with the second run (bought the wrong shade of blue for the second go). I'd say stick closer to the electric blues if you're looking at just buying the colour as is.

I bought a singlet to do my own design so can't help there I'm afraid. I'd say if you get Red Bubble and buy a size up it would work?
>>
>>8842260
Thank you, kind anon! You're the second person to say electric blue, so it must not be too bright like I thought it might. I really appreciate your input!

I was definitely checking out the tank they have on Redbubble, and I was thinking the same as you -- I was hoping someone might have a personal review or something. But it's probably a safe purchase, I'm just paranoid.
>>
Does anyone have experience with printing your own shirt? Like the paper you iron on.
I'd like to avoid buying it.
>>
File: 1434135888695.jpg (1008KB, 700x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1434135888695.jpg
1008KB, 700x3500px
>>8842684
Only nice if you want if for like a day. You can really only wear it once because the design gets ruined in the was. Looking into screen printing ink and contact paper.
>>
File: 1445792318637.jpg (741KB, 1533x1533px) Image search: [Google]
1445792318637.jpg
741KB, 1533x1533px
w2c tanks that split on the sides like chloes?
>>
>>8843891
Muscle tees? I'm sure you can find them at any trendy street shop, like f21, or a sports apparel shop.
>>
>>8843897
Whoops, I meant Muscle Tanks. I found one on F21's site in the athletic section. I'd link, but I don't want to get banned for "spam". The first one I found, conveniently enough, says, " Watch your back".
>>
>>8842711
Shit. I'll better roll with buying one then.
>>
>>8843891
you could buy a regular tank top and just cut down the sleeves, then hem it again.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.