[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dokomi 2016/ German thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dokomi.png (44KB, 256x207px) Image search: [Google]
dokomi.png
44KB, 256x207px
So ihr Seemöven.

Who'll be there? What are your plans?
Anyone heard of the artist alley drama?
>>
File: 1452985921044.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452985921044.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>still mad that I can't go this year

The artist alley drama? You mean like those who where selected are either close to the conheads or friends of friends? Not that it would be new...
>>
At least this time they supposedly chose 50/50. Like 50% were chosen by the organizers based on skill, FB likes and connections probably and the other half was drawn.

Still I would have loved to see the draw like they did for the FBM (minus weird cosplay chick thx), otherwise it's quite hard to see if they really did have any drawing at all.

I'm not too mad I didn't make it in, I kinda felt it, but I'm going to be there.

Any gull up for the Putumayo TeaParty? Any infos on that? I can't get myself to buy a ticket...
>>
>>8821577
I will be at the party. I bought the tickets blindly hoping they don't fuck up (I somehow trust the Dokomi-Staff).
I hope they'll release more info soon but no matter of the program itself the location will be nice and I'm looking forward to meet so many old friends again.
>>
I'm really disappointed theyre not having it around the same time as last year.

Since there is no German thread... Can anyone lmk how lady's of the empire is as a comm? Ive seen some pictures and they look fairly well dressed but I was curious if they were all just close friends or if they were open to having others join them
>>
>>8822843
As far as I know Ladies of the empire are just monthly meets open to anyone. Just search for it on facebook. I heard Kuno Liesegang doesn't come as a photgrapher anymore, so I think about going in the future.
>>
>>8823149
Was the photog creepy? I'm not really familiar with German Lolita or cosplay drama
>>
>>8822843
same here. sucks it's not on the pfingstwochenende as usual

Anybody looking the the Urban Fairytale event in Berlin this summer?
They annouced ticket prices. Apparently normal tickets for the main event on sunday doesn't even include food and only two coupons for drinks in the middle of summer. Not to sure what to think of that one. If it would be something like rufflecon I'd understand, but it sounds more like your typical Lolita event.
>>
>>8823437
Yep, that's him. I'm wondering cosplayers and jfash people still want to shoot with him. His facebook page is a cringefest
>>
>>8823437
>>8826228
Whats up with that guy? Seems like I missed out on the drama...
>>
Anyone going to the tea party now that Misako is coming?
>>
I'm going again this year, I really love Dokomi a lot generally. I have high hopes for this year as well!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.