[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyer's remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 18

File: 300wi[1].png (137KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
300wi[1].png
137KB, 300x201px
Show me things that you bought (or made) that go with absolutely nothing in your closet, /cgl/.
>>
I bought a custom sized Jsk from forest sambar (the vincent van gogh dress)
I had waited three months for it to arrive and when it did, it was horrifically made. The seams were bleeding due to the fabric, the fit was really off, it was far longer than I ordered, the ribbions were like cheap gold christmas ribbion and the navy on the bodice and the underskirt ruffle were two entirely different shades and material.
I have done dressmaking for nearly 10 years and Iwas horrified that they let such a mess of a dress be released and shipped. Saddly I didn't get my money back either and it is simply too bad to sell. I have to reconstruct it into a wearable dress. However I cannot wear it for Lolita as another mistake they made was the skirt was not suited to having any form of petticoat underneath.
Over 100$ wasted.
>>
Not lolita, but I really regret trying out Arda's silky wigs. When they arrived I didn't like the shine and lack of thickness, but decided that I'd make it work since I'd already spent the money. Tried to recurl it into a mermaid wave and it turned into the biggest, most tangled mess I have ever encountered (and I own dozens of wigs). I spent a long time trying to detangle it, but the fibers were so kinked and frizzed and re-tangling every time I brushed them out, I eventually gave up and bought a replacement without having worn it once.
>>
>>8799320
Pictures?
>>
I have the full set of Meta's Little Squirrels in the green colorway and it doesn't suit me at all. The color is beautiful but I usually never wear anything without black in it.
>>
>>8799414
Sell it to me
>>
>>8799320
Please post pictures
>>
>>8799371
sort of related: i bought a blonde silky ororo from them during their thanksgiving sale, and they sent me a classic one. not sure if i benefitted or lost in this transaction, from the mixed reviews ive heard about silky
>>
I bought a couple dresses while I was a fatty-chan. Now they just sit in my closet cause they look gigantic. At least they were shitty bodyline dresses, but it's still money I wish I never spent.
>>
>>8799505
You probably won't earn much but you can try selling them. Better than having them taking up space and gathering dust, right?
>>
Bought a replica as my first jsk without realizing it was a replica. The fabric is okay but the fit is less than stellar. Now that I own brand jsks I can't bring myself to wear it.
>>
Sort of related, I need talking out of a pair of jesus diamante mules. I've always wanted some, but these aren't in my preferred style or colourway, but for some reason I keep feeling like if I don't get them I'll never get a pair (I rarely see size L up for sale)
I know I'm going to get buyers remorse & they'll never/rarely be worn, but there's a voice in the back of my head telling me I must buy.
>>
>>8799556
I love gyaru but jd shoes just look like payless heels with craft store stuff glued on. Hell , you might be able to make a better looking pair. Make a pair, spend a fraction of the cost. If they come out well and you don't wear them then no use getting the real thing and vice versa.
>>
>>8799556
I bought some when in Japan and had to sell them because they're the only shoes I've ever owned that I was literally unable to walk in. TMI but I tried wearing them in the summer and the sweat from my feet made them slick. I did try wearing socks and it was hardly an improvement in walkability.
>>
>>8799508
>>8799505
Have you seen all the overpriced Bodyline shit on LM? I keep seeing dresses for like 55-80$, get that money anon. If you were to charge a more reasonable price, you'd sell them easily
>>
>>8799511
You could always use it for casual wear, just treat it as a normal daily dress.
>>
>>8799561
I've been trying to make them for over 2 years now but for some reason I never seem to be able to find any suitable mules/heels in shops around where I am. I think I'll take your advice and keep on searching

>>8799564
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with them, thanks for telling me. Definitely not going to buy them now. Thank you both
>>
>>8799416
Sure, I'm not in town for the next few weeks but when I get back I'll take pics and put it on lacemarket.
>>
Im going to sound like a fuckwit snowflake now but honestly I regret normie clothes the most. They just don't feel right, they don't make me happy. I buy all kinds of quirky jfash shit and they seem much more forgiving when trying to put an outfit together. Obnoxious goes well with more obnoxious I guess. But dark blue jeans? What a drab.

Other than that I kinda regret getting a hot pink chunky chained seethrough purse. The materials are great but I don't really wear pink that much. I guess I'll treat it as a challenge in spring.
>>
>>8799863
I'm the same way. I bought a bunch of designer stuff a few years ago and some of it doesn't fit, some is too fancy to wear anywhere, and some were poor quality for the price. My beaded Rebecca Taylor dress lost beads the first time I wore it and I can't find the right ones to fix it
>>
>>8799246
>Show me

where da pics at
>>
>>8799320
Please post pictures. Also, how did you not get your money back? Did you leave them feedback or anything?
>>
File: DSC_0480.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0480.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Pretty much everything I've bought from bodyline except shoes.
I also bought this aatp blouse at a swapmeet and that was a stupid decision because I only wear sweet. And the neck ruffles are admittedly a little awkward. I've worn it once as part of my Halloween costume, but I can't make it work with anything else. I can't seem to sell it either. I'm thinking about donating it to goodwill instead of having it take up space in my closet, but it's not like it's a bad shirt.
>>
I accidentally bought a replica for a friend for christmas and didn't notice until it arrived and had the Aatp logo on it. I sent it back and am waiting for it to arrive to see if they'll refund me or not. They should because I fit within the timing stated on site.
>>
Shoes.

Any time I buy shoes online, my feet hate me. They either don't run true to size, or end up being uncomfortable to wear even if they are true to size and ... just. Fuck it. I've given up trying to buy cute lolita shoes and just look for the best normie alternatives I can find and try on in person.
>>
>>8800170
Maybe give it to one of the Secret Santas that got grinched? That way you would get rid of it and make someone's day too?
>>
Bought some socks without realizing they were smaller than I thought. I'm well within normal weight on the bmi scale but my calves and thighs are pretty thick. Now I have a pretty pair of socks that I can't use until I figure how to slim down my legs and that I can't sell because I've now stretched them and feel bad.
>>
>>8800170
Depending on where you are located anon, and what size it is I might be willing to buy it from you! please send me an email! I have been looking for a short sleeved classic blouse for a while.
>>
>>8800180
I accidentally bought my friend a replica for her birthday. She's not a lolita and only plans to wear it casually but I still feel really stupid.
>>
Bought one of those Chubby Bunny for Hello Kitty bows when the HK Cafe truck was making its tour. It's pink with holographic tulle over the top and I own nothing to go with it. I should try to sell it in the BST thread, it's in impeccable shape.
>>
>>8800247
Emailed
>>8800184
I'll try that If I can't sell it!
>>
A pair of Melissa shoes. I'd heard good things about them and the shoes themselves are comfortable, but the first time I wore them out some motor oil? got on the body of the shoe and stained badly. Can't get it out because it soaked into the plastic, seems like the claim of being stain resistant is not entirely true.
>>
Honestly just a lot of cheap normal clothes, because you can't resell them. I buy a lot of things because they are cheap, but it adds up and I've got hundreds of pounds of ill-fitting shittily made clothes that I won't wear.

On a related note I need to sell some replicas from my ita days but it will be embarrassing to show that I bought them to begin with.

>>8800183
This is much, I too keep buying more shoes in hope they will be okay and they never are. The only shoes I can wear comfortably are falling to bits so I really need new ones but I keep just ending up with bad pairs.
>>
>>8800507
I would try eBay to sell your clothes, cheap or replica, those places have newbies that will snap those up for twice the price.
>>
>>8800507
Honestly, not being able to resell them or do anything with them is why I have pretty much stopped buying cheap normalfag clothing.
Even if I buy cheaper Japanese brands like Wonder Rocket or LizLisa, people are interested in buying them secondhand. No one wants generic used Forever21.
>>
I bought several cheap JSKs from Bodyline when I first started getting into the fashion. My logic was that more = better, which is far from the truth. I still have a few of them sitting in my closet because I can't get rid of them, and I've tried putting them on LM and Ebay.
>>
File: DSC_0354.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0354.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Went to closet child in Japan.
>Bought gathered chiffon in black (perfect condition) on a whim.
>it doesn't fit my tall body

>also bought 15$ blouse in their 80%instore sale.
>so faded it matches none of my blacks and it's almost green..

Pic related is blouse in question. The lace is pure black, while the blouse is faded.
>>
>>8800587
Why not try dyeing the blouse black again?
It's worth a shot since it was only $15.
>>
>>8800600
God damn you're so smart.
Time to dye it again, and probably spill black dye all over my white carpet floors.
>>
>>8800624
Do it outdoors, you fucking savage.
>>
>>8800624
Are you retarded? Go buy a bottle of rit and read the directions, it can't be done in your fucking living room
>>
>>8800624
>asks for help
>doesn't want to listen to any helpful advice
ok
>>
File: hnusaopen.jpg (264KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
hnusaopen.jpg
264KB, 500x587px
All of the h.NAOTO stuff I bought during the brand's USA hayday.

I'm no longer into vk and their stuff isn't worth a thing now, so I hardly got my money back on what I resold. I only kept one dress in case I feel like dressing up in that style again, though, so it's not a totally lost cause.
>>
A few impulse buys on some cutesy J-fashion stuff that I still have yet to wear.
>>
>>8800624
how on earth would you spill dye on your carpet unless you were like.. throwing it around. it can be done in the washing machine with no mess (i've used rit countless times) or you can do it outside if youre that much of a klutz
>>
>>8800735
How is anon not listening?
>>
>>8800750
Man. I wish I'd known about you when you were selling. I love that shit. I have a little h.naoto section in my wardrobe that's nothing but long, flowing dresses and deconstructed boleros.
>>
That one time I bought a dress without reading the description and it came navy instead of black
>>
>>8800795
That one time I bought a dress after reading the description and it came navy instead of black

> Thanks Innocent World
>>
>>8799863
I guess the problem with normie clothes is that they look so damn plain. Try modifying some of the pieces you don't like as much, it's surprising what you can do with darts, screenprinting, and a bit of good lace.
>>8800507
Have you tried car boot sales? If your stuff is better presented and in better condition than everyone else's (and let's be honest, it's not hard) you should make quite a few sales. If you sell them as 2 for £1.50 or something they'll be gone in no time.
>>
I got a few from my beginners mistakes.
> Bodylines dresses and skirts
> Taobao replicas

Also, do anyone have skirts/dresses they don't want to wear anymore but don't want to part with ?
Like I got this pastel baby skirt with ruffles in the back, I really don't see myself wearing it but idk why I just love each of my prints so much. It's like they emotionally mean something to me. Baby is like a sweetheart love brand.

I also got the AP jsk everyone hates in pinkxpink (the one Venus Angelic likes). Can't see myself selling it but it's taking space in my closet.
>>
>>8800795
I did this with a blouse. Thought it was black, but it was very dark brown.
>>
I really regret buying the BtSSB jsk that was my dream dress a couple of years ago. I was a dumb noob who paid too much for a dress that arrived in worse condition than described and that's only depreciated even more since then because it's not in style.
While I still love the print, the dress looks awkward on me and doesn't suit anything in my wardrobe. It won't sell for a price I can handle, though, so it just sits in my closet shrouded in regret.
>>
Every fucking bodyline dress (14 of them) I bought as an ita noob.
They're worth next to nothing so I can't even be bothered to sell them, they're just jammed in the part of my wardrobe that you don't see when you open it. I guess I could give them too a friend if any of them spontaneously decided to get into lolita by some miracle.
>>
I have two AP replicas. I bought them when I didn't have the best grasp on Lolita and buying Lolita. Pretty embarrassed I own them, but I guess I could take the advice someone gave on here and just wear them in a more normal setting.
>>
>>8800251
>>8800180
Where are you guys accidentally buying replicas and how much did you pay for them? Do they use only stock photos?
>>
>>8800727
I'm pretty sure they're just joking anon, about being clumsy

>>8801014
>car boot sales?
It's a really good idea, but I don't live somewhere with something like that. The anon that suggested ebay was probably right too but I tried that a year ago and after fees barely made anything for the amount I sold, it didn't feel worth all the time it took. I think boot sales might be better than ebay because people are more impulsive with things they can physically have that moment though.

>>8801110
See if you can sell them as a bundle on a sales comm? Newbies love 'starter packs' with socks and accessories thrown in
>>
File: P11JS216-w1_1024x1024.jpg (53KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
P11JS216-w1_1024x1024.jpg
53KB, 480x640px
I bought Swan's feather new in store because it was one of the few things that fit. Its beautiful but I'm not sure if its my style + I have nothing to go with it.
>>
>>8801131
I bought mine off Glitzy wonderland by the brand Milu Forest. It didn't say anywhere that it was a replica and I'm not familiar with that brand and don't wear Alice and the Pirates so I didn't know the print. The dress itself wasn't a replica, but the fabric was and I didn't realize it until I checked it over after it arrived and saw the AatP logo. They used all their own photos and did a pretty good job of not showing the AatP logo in any photos. I paid $109 for the dress, bow, and a matching shawl.
I feel like a complete idiot because because I've been following lolita since 2007 and wearing it since 2012. I should have known better. This is what I get for ordering taobao brands at 3 am.
>>
Bought a dress for a gull while she was in a money bind, she disappeared and now I have a dress that matches nothing in a wardrobe except a blouse I accidentally purchased by sending my SS the wrong link.

At least it's nice to look at.
>>
>>8801732
Was that the anon from the DD thread several months ago?
>>
>>8801741
Unless there was another, unfortunately so.
>>
>>8801756
Wow, that's really shitty, anon. I remember thinking that it was such a nice gesture and being proud of my fellow gulls, but if she just dropped off the face of the earth...
>>
>>8801732
Which dress did you buy? I'm sorry it went that way, Anon.
>>
>>8801732
Fuck. If this is the anon I'm thinking of it's messed up. I was super happy to see someone being so kind when someone had a chance at their dream dress. Have to tried recently to contact them again?
>>
>>8799320
I'll purchase it from you if you want
>>
>>8801095
What is it
>>
Babby's first purchases from commsales which are mostly Bodyline and offbrand junk. I've been telling myself I'll try to sell them for years but at this point I think I'll just dump it all in a collection bin.

>>8800750
I've managed to sell my h.naoto stuff fairly quickly with not too much problem? Granted I mostly bought Frill and not their VK stuff.

>>8800414
Oil is about the only thing, I think, that would stain them since they're an oil-based material. They're probably talking about water/grass/dirt stains. You got really unlucky, I guess.

>>8800798
Holy shit yes, this. Fucking IW.
>>
>>8801732
That's such a sweet thing to do anon, I'm sorry they poofed like that. Maybe you could try selling it?
>>
I regret my early bodyline purchases, luckily all of them have some resale value. I kind of regret buying a AP apron skirt, it's really cute but I'll probably only wear it to a convention or something,
>>
This. It is nowhere near the promo picture, the colour is almost lavender.
>>
>>8803056
Wow, that's a real dusty rose in he pic. Maybe just sell it on Lace Market as a lavender blouse with accurate photos? I'm sure someone will want it.
>>
Bought 'black' Celestial OTKs, they come in and they're definitely the navy colourway.

They still go with my black stuff pretty well so it's not completely wasted, but the pictures and description both showed black socks so I'm kind of irritated.
>>
File: 1452036646126.jpg (82KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
1452036646126.jpg
82KB, 726x590px
wow i'm glad i'm learning how shitty Bodyline is early in the game.
>>
>>8800735
>what is sarcastic jokes
>>
>>8800170
Anon if you weren't able to sell it please let me know.
>>
>>8802245
Yeah I bought the dark, Ibi stuff and not the lolita/FRILL line. The goth & vk stuff is harder to sell, especially since its always evolving, and h.naoto is expensive in the first place. Sex Pot Revenge sells a lot better, as far as darker jfash goes.
>>
>>8801711
Have you tried using it for a mori coord? I assume you wear lolita but you could always try it out for fun and for pics.
>>
>>8803293
It isn't as bad as people like to say.
Of course it doesn't hold up to brand standard, but I have some bodyline pieces I really love as well.
Not awesome, but I'd argue it's good for the price (except $100 unicorn jsk. Fuck that shit)
>>
File: bodylinee.jpg (1MB, 2872x1992px) Image search: [Google]
bodylinee.jpg
1MB, 2872x1992px
>>8803293
It depens so much on the piece, sorry for the super shitty collage.
Here are the main pieces I got from Bodyline, in the top row, no regrets, they were awesome as beginner desses. In the bottom total regrets now.
>>
>>8803333
I didn't sell it, hmu buddy
>>
>>8799246
Bought Radiant Candlelight in ivory. I still don't have a complete outfit for it, it would most likely have been less if I waited, and I need to get an underskirt for it somewhere because I'm 5' 10". I just couldn't resist. It was approaching Christmas, and I've wanted that print since I got into Lolita.
>>
Bought a Victorian Maiden Beth OP for full price, didn't suit my body when it arrived and I haven't been able to shift it. Literally haven't worn it other than trying on, so it's just sitting in my closet.
>>
>>8803637
What size/color of the middle bottom row did you get? might be interested
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>8800183
God I feel you. I literally live in those tumblr rubber rainboots all the time because my foot problems cause crazy wear on shoes made from normal materials. All my shoes get trashed after a few weeks and are painful because I have flat feet, severe bunions, clawed toes etc. My ankle collapses inward turning my feet outward, ripping the upper material from the soles. It's not uncommon for my feet to bleed and get calf spasms even when using corn/bunion/ankle cushions and/or orthotics. I miraculously found a bodyline pair that didn't kill me to wear for more than 4 hours then ended up getting them in 4 colourways. Go figure when everyone says Bodyline sizing is a crapshoot.
>>
>>8803637
You chose all the nice stuff anon. I still have the corset skirt and framed roses in pink. It's still a really lovely print and versatile with all the colours in it. I've not seen that wine OP in the flesh before, it's really pretty!
>>
About 60% of things in my closet i bought has nothing to match it. i get buyers remorse pretty much everytime i buy anything that isnt shoes from bodyline. My most regret is a new Jetj jsk. I love the print but the fit is weird, i hate the material and my comm is too obsessed with jetj for me to sell it without wearing it at least once.

I think i get non buyers remorse more so. I almost bought honey cake back in the day in stores but intead bought a baby print OP because someone talked me out of it. I also didnt buy a putomayo OP i wanted and ive only seen my least favorite colorway on japanese 2nd hand sites.
>>
>>8800624
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>8801110
sell them as a set. sell 10 to some noob for $100. its $10 per dress but $100 is better than dust in your closet.
>>
>>8803809
selling to idiot newbies is awful, they are rude and broke and act like it's your problem.If you do sell, do it on ebay where they're risking real feedback if they try to haggle or give you a sob story and try to drop out after they win the auction.
>>
When I first got into lolita I adored classic and clobbaonline was my holy grail, so for birthday my mum bought me a custom sized, black and blue surfacespell jsk. fast forward the three months it took for it to arrive, i'm now in love with sweet and dont have anything to match this black jsk. i cant sell it because im 4'11" and petite so now it just sits in my wardrobe gathering dust
>>
File: htrgtbh.jpg (565KB, 972x1580px) Image search: [Google]
htrgtbh.jpg
565KB, 972x1580px
>>8803751
Got it in pink, and iirc there was only one size, being full shirred can fit most of people. But I altered it (i'm not a professional) so I never thougt of selling it, so has being ages in my closet. I basicly removed the gigantic lace from the straps and as I hated the halter neck tuned them into regular straps. Also altered the detachable bow, that also had way too much lace. This is a shitty picture, but you can get the idea.
>>
>>8800183
As someone with big feet my options are so limited. I feel you anon.
>>
>>8803074
I did this with a pair of AatP logo socks. The photo must have been darkened or taken under dim light because they were actually a bright navy when they showed up. Don't match anything I own, but I've been too lazy to post them for sale.
>>
>>8803827
>.If you do sell, do it on ebay where they're risking real feedback

But you can't leave anything but a positive for buyers on eBay
>>
>>8801134
>>8803809
You two are brilliant. I never would have thought of that.
>>
>>8803751
Where are you located anon? I have this in red in a size M (NWT) and I'm looking to get rid of it.
>>
I bought an AP skirt from a print I always liked for a good deal that's a good chunk too small as a motivation to lose weight. I actually have a "buy things that fit" rule and I don't know if this was the best idea.
>>
>>8804524
It's a good idea only if it actually motivates you.
>>
>>8801023
>AP jsk everyone hates in pinkxpink (the one Venus Angelic likes)
Name?
>>
File: clegane.jpg (122KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
clegane.jpg
122KB, 561x960px
Not sure if this is the thread for it, but commissioned a embroidered House Clegane hat bc a lady was selling Harry Potter hats for 10-12 bucks and well, this is what she made me and she wants $25 for it. I am speechless.
>>
I bought a cute purple macaroon badge for pretty cheap except that I don't have anything purple in my closet. Not quite regret, but I should have rethought it.
>>
>>8799246
A couple of things actually:

These shorts for $32 from a storenvy taobao resell shop that were a size too small on me (I ended up keeping the belt to coord it with some of my sun dresses)

The skirt from the galaxy seifuku set because "I'll totally wear it!"

And a wig for an AoT cosplay that I never ended up doing because I just started to resent the fandom and the series.

Basically Tumblr cancer
>>
>>8805463
Also to add: The shorts were very cute but I didn't know that I should have sized up to a Medium because the Small would be waaay too small for me which resulted in me flashing others
>>
>>8803355
I haven't tried that yet, I've worn mori before but I really tend to wear sweet more often. Usually for more I go with more dusty(?) Colors but this dress is stark white
>>
>>8803942
Would you be interested in selling it?
>>
>>8801711
Nigga that is one beautiful piece.
>>
>>8804062
This this this

I also wish other sites (LM etc) would stop taking buyer-only ebay feedback as outside feedback proof because of this.
>>
>>8803056
if it's lavender I'll buy it from you
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 330x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 330x490px
> impulse buys this Dear Celine sailor lolita OP for $50
> gets it in the mail
> opens handwritten card from seller first
> "Thank you so much for giving this dress a loving home, anon! :)"
> looks at OP
> "...I'm never wearing this ever."

I feel really bad because the dress is really cute. It's just not my style at all.
>>
>>8800170
I'd buy it from you, whatchu want?
>>
>>8800244
Pilates, weight lifting, stair steppers.
>>
>>8806037
Really? Can anyone verify this?
>>
This happened to me with Royal Creamy Chocolate.
>getting older, transitioning from lolita to otome kei and casual JFashion
>But salopettes are okay
>RCC gets released. Beautiful script, intricate design. Fucking GOLDEN BUTTONS and CHOCOLATE BAR BORDERS.
>pop a boner and get the brown salopette
>It's so pretty, but the skirt's actually pretty puffy and dramatic.
>Never wear it.
>>
mfw I keep buying brand and cute clothes and gyaru/mori ish stuff. have a pile of clothes that I bought on impulse but never think will ever wear.. This is over a period of 2-3 years I'm in college right now. Going to move out of my apartment soon and I need to clear things out and hopefully sell most of these things because moving home is going to cost a lot if I have to pack everything I currently own (most of this is clothes I'm not sure I'll wear again)

am very anxious person, never sold anything before and have to go to the post office soon to check out how to deliver stuff etc. and take many photos and make entries on lacemarket everything seems so overwhelming I'm not even sure people will wanna buy my 2nd hand stuffs
>>
>>8806056
it's *sort of* bullshit - you can't selectively burn fat but you can sort of selectively build muscle tone. just go for a general workout plan for best results, there's no one who wouldn't benefit from a light 3x per week exercise plan
>>
>>8799246
EVERYTHING
EVERTTHINGGGGGGGG
Aliexpress sellers and taobao sellers have a knack for not making any colors how they actually are so nothing ever fucking matches especially when you wear 4 different styles.
>>
I bought an indie canotier in black x brown gobelin. It's not hideous like you are probably imaging, it's actually really lovely. But it matches nothing I own.
>>
>>8805980
The dress is so cute though!
>>
>>8806056
You can always consult the /fit/ sticky--it's very informative and helped me get my diet and exercise on track
>>
>>8803756
What sort of god did you anger to get feet that shitty? And which Bodyline shoes did you get?
>>8804512
Not that anon, but are you in the UK/EU? I'd be interested.
>>
>>8805463
Same with the galaxy seifuku. And it's a good thing you got out of AOT before this latest chapter was released, I did not need that heartbreak.
Out of curiosity, did the shorts have the measurements listed? I've found that places like Ali and ebay are pretty good at at least attempting to give measurements, but a good few Storenvy shops either say it's one size or just don't bother.
>>
>>8805174
What the actual fuck. Machine embroiderer here and:

>White background did they not delete it
>Mix of colors in the background for no reason
>Background showing through the dogs
>Dogs barely look like dogs
>Sewn on canvas with no good way of cutting it out without terrible edges.

How big do you want it to be anon? I'm teaching a class today and could make this my demo piece and send it to you.
>>
>>8806260
I know how you feel, anon. It gets easier. If you're worried that people won't buy your stuff, put a couple of cheaper items (socks, accessories) for sale on fb/lm and see if you can handle selling tons of stuff online. If not, bundle a few tops and bottoms together and make mini lucky packs, you'll be able to get money from noobs and you won't have to make as many trips to the post office.
>>
>>8806895
I think they may have had sizes, but I didn't bother and said "Hey I'm a small, so a small from there will fit me perfect!" Wrong. I think if you follow the measurements then you'll get the right size!
>>
>>8799505
stick them on ebay, you can make more money than on LM
>>
>>8806900
Wow. Not >>8805174, but you're the kindest anon ever.
>>
>>8805174
This is horrifying. Do not pay this monster
>>
>>8806900
Anon, you're kind as fuck, holy shit. Don't let /cgl/ ruin that aspect of you.
>>
>>8806883
Anon selling the dress here, I'm in the UK. Drop me an email!
>>
Everything I've ever purchased by way of My-Lolita-Dress. Ordered three "custom-sized" items at the end of 2014 and they were a) too small and b) took so long to get to me that I couldn't get a PayPal refund. Custom-sized gets sarcastic quotes because they charged me extra for tailoring and then sent me an unmodified size S blouse, like "eh, the bust and waist measurements match, doesn't matter if the sleeves are 6cm too short".
>>
>>8806970
actually for any custom sizing from china you need to be very specific about sleeve length. i ordered some custom r-series blouses and they ended up having short sleeves because china doesn't understand arms.
>>
>>8805980
What size is it...? I'll buy it from you..lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 800x715px
>>8806999
Just a precaution, the stripes on the dress are kind of faded, which the previous seller didn't say anything about. It's a minor thing, but just a heads up.

Also
> mfw I can't do proper closet cleaning until May
>>
File: IMG_20160108_132331_-793217852.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_132331_-793217852.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
These. I've wanted them a while and finally caved in to aliexpress pretty cheaply but from a seller with good feedback. Of course they arrived made of spandex with different trims and generally the cheapest imitation of that picture. I still really want the real thing but can't bring myself to pay the inflated prices from the reseller stores, but don't know which cheap aliexpress or taobao stores I can trust to be the right thing if any of them are.
It's becoming a fixation.
>>
>>8807115
Unfortunately, the aliexpress and ebay prices aren't much more inflated than the "official" taobao store price. I got them when they were on sale for like $17 or something years ago, but I've never seen them go that low since. The exchange rate right now does not help, either.

http://world.taobao.com/item/16264967410.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w5003-12384158602.6.WhZQ9X&scene=taobao_shop
>>
>>8807141
Sorry, and the $17 is AUD, not USD. That listing is about $22US right now.
>>
>>8807069
I'd still totally buy it from you, for $50. Well, as long as the measurements fit me. It's super cute!
>>
>>8799371
Yeah my regret (and for my first wig no less) was buying an Arda's wig too but it was for the opposite reason to yours. It was too coarse and dull in shine. I'm not sure if it's because of the color and style of wig (which was either pale blonde or dark ash blonde in magnum) but I won't buy from them again (especially since they've asked Yaya to make her own designed line of wigs)
>>
>>8799246
Boots from a chinese ebay seller.
They looked close enough to the reference picture but it was cheaply made and the fabric was already ripping from the sole from just wearing them for two hours. I learned my lesson.
>>
>>8806895
>And it's a good thing you got out of AOT before this latest chapter was released, I did not need that heartbreak.

Different anon, but I'm catching up. Am I about to be a wreck?
>>
>>8807141
Thanks so much for sharing anon! I actually grabbed my horrible pair for $6 so it isn't surprising they were shit.
I'll give looking for legit ones on aliexpress one more go and then taobao it.
>>
>>8800244
as someone who struggled for a long time trying to get slim legs and calves I'd focus on diet and cardio over strength exercises tbf. like 75% eat well and jog and 25% leg exercises focused on thighs. but yeah consult /fit/ if you have doubts
>>
This story is a bit old, and I've posted it before, but...
>win auction for dream item, Romantic Rose Letter skirt
>receive skirt
>it has minor differences from stock photo
>is this a replica???
>check care tag
>care tag says 'sample' on it
>oh.jpg
>seller didn't mention this in description at all

To be honest, the differences aren't that noticeable, but I still haven't worn it out, because of the fear someone will think I'm wearing a replica.
>>
>>8807269
You're welcome. They've got some other cool leggings in a similar style in the shop, too. I've been thinking about buying some when/if the exchange rate takes a turn for the better, because right now they're all between 32-37AUD, and that's fuckin' killer.
>>
>>8807268
Yes. You will be a wreck. If you read up to ehere the anime finished you are in for one hell of a shock, but there's plenty of character development all round. Did you like Marco by any chance?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 198x199px
>Order a cosplay on Aliexpress
>I get sent a scarf instead
>send a complaint and I get my cosplay within two weeks
>the skirt doesn't fit, and I'll have to replace some parts but it is accurate to the picture
>the wig comes in too late, shows up a day after the con.
>now I'm not in the mood to cosplay the character anymore
>can't return it
>I'm a jackass
>>
>>8808729
What character was it? You could probably resell it.
>>
>>8808100
I was pretty indifferent towards Marco. Right now, I'm at chapter 61, so I'm pretty far beyond where the anime stopped.

>sage for shitgekyo talk I'm sorry anons
>>
Starting to regret my whole wardrobe now that I'm about to graduate college and have to pay off loans... At least it still makes me happy to wear it, but I could really use those thousands I spent and know I'll never be able to get most of it back
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 703x1000px
>>8808804
Kurumi. I absolutely love her, but now I'm all "meh."

Maybe I'll motivation again someday.
>>
File: image.png (1016KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1016KB, 750x1334px
>>8799556
>>8799576
There's this girl in the gyaru comm who's been trying to sell these JD heels since 2012. I think she just ended up keeping them. They're far too expensive for the shitty quality and I've seen this same design on Taobao for $15.

I can totally understand putting a large amount of money into one thing but it's best to save it for something you can't make yourself.
>>
Accidentally bought the L size of a Franche Lippee dress recently and feel amazed both at my own stupidity and how big the dress is. Really sad about it all.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.