[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to dakota rose? why isnt she famous any more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Whatever happened to dakota rose? why isnt she famous any more?

a few years ago everyone was going crazy about her and there were countless threads bitching about her
>>
>>
File: 1445018720059.png (358KB, 584x581px) Image search: [Google]
1445018720059.png
358KB, 584x581px
>>8794451
shes still modelling and shoops her face like a baby alien.
>pic related
>>
>>8794460
>alien

is she an idol now?
>>
>>8794465
no, she's a model now
>>
>>8794460
I don't want to see this in a dark room
>>
>>8794451
check the farm
>>
File: GTP83Ske7-k.jpg (27KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
GTP83Ske7-k.jpg
27KB, 600x333px
I never understood why she shoops her face so much.
But it made her internet famous though.
I hate the shooped pics but I think she's very pretty without or minimal shoop. Much pretty than with shoop imo.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOGk0sBRfWQ

I wonder what she'll do when she's too old to pull off the "cute" look?
>>
/cgl/ no longer allows threads singling people out for drama, so even if she were still interesting we wouldn't be able to have like five simultaneous threads going on about her.
>>
File: 1445988861960.gif (988KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
1445988861960.gif
988KB, 500x245px
>>8794451
Now she's a kawaii moderru in japan, probably secretly married or something and maybe has some back up plan for when she can no longer be a model (like a desk job at bravo or idk?).
Now her shoops are baby alien fetus tier and just horrible, her videos are terribly boring and rare on top of that eye blinding lightning. She's fading away and not a lolcow anymore she hasn't done anything lulzy in years. The only thing left is to rip her apart about her looks "oh she's so fat oh she's so ugly oh look at her chin oh so old" so it's mostly jelly insecure girls or girls who got nothing else to do. The milk is dry, all the cows like her and venus are now dry in her case or incredibly sad like Venus (no job, she's adult,probably has a eating disorder and totally fucked up mentally,desperately trying to stay relevant, her mother is ruining her life more and more)
or surprisingly sort of relevant like PT who's getting thinner (believe it or not) and Charms who's wasting her life and now a lardass aging terribly and in a terrible situation so it's actually more sad than anything.
>>
>>8794479
You can be cute at any age, you just need to know what kind of "cute" and what's suiting you.
Like you might not wear super OTT sweet lolita at 30-40 years old but you can still rock lacy dresses and classic lolita or toned down lolita and still look cute for example?
>>
>> 8794481
So many words here i dont understand

> lolcow
> venus
> PT
> Charms

what are these?
>>
Kota,PT,Yukapon,Venus,Charms,...were interesting but that was before. She was actually really pretty in her shoops,she was more interesting,... Also due to the fact that they were "young" (like Venus just being a young little weeb) it was funny but as they are aging it's actually depressing. We need some fresh milk ;_;
>>
>>8794482
Sorry I meant cute as in child like. Her look is all about looking cutesy... can't pull that off with 30 year old features/skin
>>
File: butthurtpt.png (484KB, 610x800px) Image search: [Google]
butthurtpt.png
484KB, 610x800px
>>8794484
>lolcow
derogatory slang term used to describe an individual who is deemed highly exploitable, (ion that case Kota lying about everything,trying hard to get famous before) and therefore susceptible to online trolling and flaming.

>venus
Venus Angelic. One of the "lolcow", she was a self--labelled "living doll" wearing "dollita" fashion and was a complete weeb trying to get famous.

>PT
Pixyteri, our queen, how new are you there anon? She's the queen of all lolcows look up her encyclopedia dramatica page.

>Charms
a minor lolcow,was friend with Kota actually, would go her on /cgl/ or gaiaonline and was the worst self absorbed person ever, lots of drama about her "azn boyfriend" Aoi being actually an hispanic girl pretending to be a boy and also her own twin "Alicel". That was fucked up. Also stories of a stolen burando choker.

>pic related, our queen PT aka Pixyteri

>>8794486
Yup in that way, it's just no-no. You can't be a child forever, what's so wrong about that? Why can't they just let it go and age gracefully? I feel bad for them about that, that must hurt a lot.
>>
>>8794494
*in that case
*would to to /cgl/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.