[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Con roommate horror stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 13

File: ahs-hotel1.jpg (239KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ahs-hotel1.jpg
239KB, 1366x768px
So for the first time I'm the one organising the con room and not sure what ground rules I should lay down. Where's it all gone wrong in the past? What/who should I avoid? Also roommate horror stories so a thread isn't killed for nothing.
>>
>>8794390
as the room planner, beware of flaky friends. the biggest problem in room planning for me in the past has been people dropping, especially last minute. i instated a rule that if you drop within two weeks of the con (unless it's for a legitimate reason like you're in the hospital or someone died etc) you still have to pay your share of the room fee, because it's really unfair to everyone else expecting to pay a certain amount and suddenly having to pay more.

even better is if you can get people to pay you before the con, but if not tell them if they don't pay by the first night they aren't sleeping there.

it can be hard to be strict with your friends sometimes, but in these sorts of situations it's really necessary.

(i would share a horror story too but i don't have one worse than people dropping at the last minute because i always stay with the same group of people and they're all awesome)
>>
I've been doing hotel rooms for cons and raves/festivals for years, I only have a few horror stories and they're not all that exciting, but here's a few lessons, some learned the hard way:

>Money up front or ASAP
Chasing after people for money *sucks*, but it sucks more if you have to do it after the con and people have all vanished off back to their lives. This is the age of paypal and venmo, and everyone in the room knows *months* in advance we're all doing this, so they have time to save up. Weird cirmstances always happen and you don't have to be the finance nazi, but if you're sticking your credit card out on the room, it's only fair to ask them to give you their chunk.

>Discuss who are the partiers and who are the sleepers
Some people wanna stay up until 4 talking about anime. Some need their sleep. Some came to get drunk, and some are uncomfortable around rowdy drunks. But if you find that all out BEFORE the con, and talk about what you're gonna do about it, you can have easy solutions like "okay you guys can pregame in the room and then go to so-and-sos or the lobby while we sleep" instead of "Keith shut the fuck up it's 2 and I need to be up early for a panel."

>Have a "put it away if you don't want anyone touching it" rule
Gadgets, chargers, food, drink, makeup and toiletries, hairbrushes, sewing and crafting supplies... even really nice friends will sometimes think "we'll it's sitting out and SoAndSo won't mind if I borrow it for a sec." If someone's got something they don't want borrowed, keep it in your bag.

>Don't be the room that throws the big hotel party
Dooonnnnnn't. There's a 99% chance you'll end up sleeping on a floor soaked in mysterious substances. Damage deposits almost always go poof, if something gets broken or stolen there's a chance it belonged to you. Just not worth it, let someone younger and drunker risk getting kicked out of the Marriott. Show up to their party with a bottle of something and be the heroes.
>>
>>8794729

>Discuss who's bringing what foods specifically
If you're not gonna fend for yourselves meal-wise, bringing food and drink makes the trip cheaper. Having a grocery list y'all've talked about means there's no "oh I don't eat those" "I'm vegetarian" "I'm allergic to that." And get a cooler! Even if it's a really cheap styrofoam one. The fridge is gonna be small or nonexistent.

>Discuss sleeping arrangements
Okay, like half of these are "talk to your roommates" basically, but SOOOO many people have an "oh it'll be fine" attitude that turns into a problem when a 2 minute conversation woulda prevented it. Sleep's another one, if you're like most of us and cram the rooms super full. Who gets beds? Are we gonna trade off? Should we bring blankets/pillows for whoever is sleeping on the floor? (yes)
>>
Few things I've found from roommates that does my head in.
>Not washing hands when using the bathroom. Especially when one person in the room gets sick easily.
>Brush your teeth. Stayed with the same girl a few times who always happened to forget her toothbrush and wouldn't even rinse her mouth with toothpaste or mouthwash.
>If one person is too hot and sleeping next to the heater then they just need to move and not turn it down until everyone is cold. This also applies in reverse with windows being open.
>Flush the toilet
>Don't spread your shit all over the room, keep it in one area.
>If you're not okay with changing in front of the people you're rooming with then don't room with them. Because if you're going to hold up the bathroom for half an hour while you change, and someone else needs to use the bathroom for its actual use its stupid.
>Don't unplug peoples things.
>If you snore then sort it out
>If someone is having a medical problem, ie feeling sick and needing the bathroom, let them in and don't make fun of them for it.
>>
File: 1439620823993.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439620823993.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>8794693
>>8794738
I feel like this should be stickied or somehow added to the existing one
>>
>>8794814
Most of these made me feel physically sick. I'm glad I only room with people I know.
>>
nothing too major, just some stuff that's gross/stressful.

>staying with 6 other people
>hotel room has sink outside the actual bathroom
>be the only person in the room that washes their hands after using the bathroom

>friend wants to be con organizer
>they make an absolute mess out of the plans
>they drop out less than 24 hours before we leave for the con
>group scrambles to fix things

i've had a few other people drop less than 24 hours before a con, which is stressful, but everyone else at least had legitimate reasons for it.

>share bed with person i've never met before
>wake up the first morning feeling a lot of pressure on me
>i am on one side of the bed and they are laying diagonally across the rest of the bed with half their body on top of me
>second night
>get back to room late
>bedmate didn't want to use the blankets so they decided to take all the blankets and sleep on top of them
>try to pull blankets out from under them
>this person sleeps like a pile of fucking bricks
>>
Worse i've had is folk that threw a tantrum about heighten security at a con. Turning around making everyone nervous that they'd go through all our stuff at the con

They wanted to bring pot in among other things and they actually thought hotels would raid their shit.

Also people who take 'sharing' too far and end up wasting supplies like half used water bottles and getting another one. If you ain't bringing anything you better as hell finish what is given to you.
>>
>smoking pot in a hotel room
don't.
everyone within 3-4 rooms can smell that shit. it's gross.
>>
>>8795603
Some dumbass at my hotel smoked in the elevator this past weekend. Just hot box in your car or bring edibles or, I don't know, forego pot for one weekend. Smoking it in the rooms is just stupid.
>>
>>8795603
>>8795606

It's worse when it permeates in your costumes cause some dumbass lies about smoking when being the only one in the room.
>>
If anyone has portable mirrors, bring them. Make people do makeup and hair etc outside the bathroom whenever possible.

This helps to prevent both "hurry up with your makeup, I need to get in there to pee" and also "you just pooped and now I need to brush my teeth and get dressed in a cloud of your ass gas."

Other ideas to bring:
>extension cord or plug splitter, there's never enough plugs
>pb&j ingredients. can be kept at room temp, fill you up, and can be made silently at 2am when you're back from the dance and everywhere is closed
>hand sanitizer. Cuts down on sink use and hopefully means less con crud disease next week
>HDMI Cable if someone's laptop supports it, most hotel TVs will have the right port.
>a few glowsticks. No, not for the rave. So you can search for something or make it to the bathroom without busting your shins, without having to turn on any lights.
>>
>>8795603
General rule of thumb when it comes to drugs: Dont do them at cons. Dont bring other people into your shit. Especially if you didn't discuss it before hand.
>>
>>8794738
Idk about everyone else but i always give couples the beds. Try telling a coulpe they have to sleep separate or on the floor. It gets shitty quickly. Also it qulles arguing about beds quickly.
>>
>>8795575
Did you try hitting them?
>>
File: waitwhat.jpg (39KB, 644x720px) Image search: [Google]
waitwhat.jpg
39KB, 644x720px
>return to empty hotel room during con
>strip off lolita stuff to use toilet
>ten minutes of diarrhea later...
>leave bathroom
>crowd of five people listening to me shit
>they didn't think it was weird
>>
>>8796243
Friend's bf tried to pitch a fit that both me and her were on the floor. The bed had to be taken by two with medical issues. As we both have twin air mattresses we figured better that way. She told him stop being a bitch and sleep on the bed with the other male guest or get out.
>>
A lot of good advice in this thread. I don't have any con roommate stories but I've stayed in a ton of hostel dorms with nightmare roommates. Some of the habits I've picked up and observed from good roommates are:

>Keep shit contained.
Claim a spot in the room for your stuff. Be sure to put all your stuff in that area before you leave the room. Yes, that includes your toiletries - do you want someone accidentally pushing your toothbrush off the sink and onto the floor? It helps keep the room organized and deters other people from using/moving your stuff (whether accidentally or on purpose). Also designate a spot for up-for-grab items and food.

>Keep the bathroom clean.
Designate one handtowel to be used as a rag to wipe the sink clean from water/makeup/etc. REMOVE YOUR HAIR FROM THE SINK/SHOWER DRAIN AFTER USE. Turn the fan on when using the shower/toilet to help steam/smells dissipate. If someone clogs the toilet, do not heckle them about it. They already feel embarrassed/terrible about it. Don't wear shoes in the bathroom, especially if the floor is wet/damp.

>Use headphones.
Whether listening to music or movies or youtube, please use headphones unless you ask the room if they're OK with you playing [genre/artist/etc] out loud. Some people may be trying to relax/sleep.

>Use a flashlight.
Have a flashlight handy instead of turning on the room lights for early mornings/nighttime. If you need to rummage through your bag and it's dark, wait for the bathroom to be free and bring it in there, or go in the hallway. The sound of crinkling plastic bags is perhaps one of the most irritating things to listen to when you're trying to sleep.

>Ear plugs and eye masks.
If you are a sensitive sleeper, bring these. Your idea of "being quiet" may not be the same as another's. Some people cannot help the noises they make while sleeping, and it's not fair to bite their heads off for something they cannot consciously control.
>>
>>8796264
Pooping in public is something that a lot of people are shy about. I don't like doing it as well but I just remind myself that everyone has the shits. I always remind my friends who have siblings that their poops are nowhere near as lethal as my brother's and in my family we usually brings books/magazines into the bathroom with us, so take your time when in there. That always seems to click with them and they stop being embarrassed about it.
>>
Another advice is make SURE everyone is cool with each other. Fast way to ruin a con is folk that don't get along duking it out in the room.
>>
>>8796264
Everybody poops.
>>
>>8796247
i didn't hit them, but i tried shaking them a few times and that did absolutely nothing. like i said, i didn't get back to the room until pretty late, so i just dealt with it for a few hours until it was a reasonable time where i could take a shower and start getting ready.
>>
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE ROOMING WITH!

Last year I ended up rooming with this 18 year old SPED who ended up causing problems.
>>
>>8796264
If you're really worried about that try using the lobby bathroom early in the morning instead. I do this if I feel like I'm going to have the poops and I've never run into anyone else in the restroom.

I also bring a tiny bottle of pepto if I'm going to be stuck eating trash food for three days.
>>
>>8797016
>18 year old SPED
What?
>>
>>8797142
not >>8797027 but is it Special Education? Like maybe they were autistic or something?
>>
>>8797148
whoops I meant>>8797016
>>
>>8794390
I hate rooming with others. It can be fun but it can also go horribly wrong. When I go to a con I usually have one or two good friends who share the room with me or even a room to myself.
Horror experience? Not really, I just was really disappointed in a friend I shared a room with once. The trip was really expensive and stressful to me and I love this girl to bits, but it kinda killed me when she revealed that she could not sleep with the tv off. You read that right. Would still share a room with her again because she's a sweetheart and now I know what I'm in for.
>>
>>8797148
Something like that, they weren't special needs as in they were mentally handicap but the other kind... The bad behavior kind of special needs.
>>
>>8794693
I like that. Making them pay you before and if they can't then they don't have a room secured anymore.
>>
> no banging in the room

If you/they are a couple they will see each other again. They can survive 3 days without fucking and tying up a room they are sharing with 6 other people.

If you meet someone at con, they probably have a room too. Go to their room. At the very least at least give everyone in the room a heads up not to go in there. *war flash backs*
>>
As someone who has too many horror stories I would say for me I only room with people I know now.

One year I had 22ppl in a room. People in closets, in the bathtub, etc. Didn't know it.

Another year a girl out her shit that was wet from the pool on all my stuff and also left tampons used ones in the floors.

Another year people were so dirty costumes of mine were ruined even though they were in my bag. I keep everything in my area for that reason but somehow makeup go on white shit. And not mine because I keep makeup separately.

Sandwhiches in beds people who refused to take out trash or get new towels. Disgusting assholes.
>>
>>8796300
>Don't wear shoes in the bathroom, especially if the floor is wet/damp.

I always wear flips flops into the bathroom, the shower, and around the hotel room, or just stick to my regular shoes in the bathroom or room. I absolutely refuse to walk or step anywhere barefoot in a hotel room.
>>
>>8797150
>she could not sleep with the tv off
In college I roomed in a triple with one girl who needed background noise like music or a tv to sleep, and another who needed consistent white noise like the humming from a fan to sleep. The first month was a nightmare trying to balance the noise levels of our apliances so everyone would be happy.
>>
>>8797196
Are you the person who said they were in a room with 17 people including a baby?
>>
Someone needs to make a meme out of the commandments of room sharing and kind of standardise things like
* Pay ahead
* Stay clean
* Don't use other people's stuff/put your stuff away
* Bring your own food/don't eat other people's food without permission
* No banging/drugs/smoking in the room
* Be considerate and open to discussion. Your roommates are not your mum.
* Negotiate noise levels before you book the room
>>
>>8797251
I'm having flashbacks to that one anon that was pissy the room holder told her to beat it when she tried to bring her infant unannounced.
>>
>>8794390
MAKE SURE EVERYONE PAYS IN ADVANCE.
>>
>>8797222
So why don't the just use headphones? I do this when I'm sick, it lulls me to sleep to listen to audiobooks.
Nice trips btw
>>
If it's expensive, or you can't live without it, it's an heirloom etc... don't leave it in the room- keep it with you.
>>
File: lets-get-weird-workaholics.gif (801KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lets-get-weird-workaholics.gif
801KB, 500x281px
>>8795603
>>8795606
>>8795614
>>8796234
Edibles, smoking in general in a hotel room is a no go.

Also always inform the people you are in the room with about the drugs you have, not a happy surprise to the person who reserved the room. (unless they wanted drugs)

Don't live by the "No drugs ever" rule, if you wanna have some weird fun, go for it. Just be safe, inform your roomies, and no smoke.
>>
>>8797269

Ah, I missed that! deets?
>>
>>8797357
>anon posts in horror story thread
>ugh like this bitch wouldn't let me stay in the room with my kid even though, like, I didn't tell her I was going to bring my brat
>everyone ITT gets horrified at anon instead
>anon backpedals and tries to justify that infants belong next to their mothers even at a packed bacteria-infested con

>>8741488, it's in the archives.
>>
>>8797357
We had a con horror thread like this. Some anon posted how they paid for Dragoncon. But the woman or Cunt as the anon put it wouldn't let them through the door because of their infant.

But once confronted she admitted she hadn't ever once announced the baby. But tried some excuse of well they wasted money she shoulda given it back! it was cringe as fuck. How entitled can you get to think a room needs to be down for your brat but not inform them by any means.
>>
>>8797375
Beat me to it but yea that. Someone else posted some mom in a hotel group on fb looking for room with her kids. Needing room for a crib for baby and a toddler. But got butthurt when no one took her up on her wonderful offer of "No moneeey but can provide snacks ^w^"
>>
>>8797401

What is wrong with people?
>>
>>8797261
Don't you mean image macro?
>>
>>8795603
I think if youre going to smoke weed at least let your tenants know before hand, For example there's a con in june, im a frequent pot smoker, everyone knows im going to be smoking in my hotel room (which is a smoking hotel by the way) I take SEVERAL precautions, one of them being oil based air fresheners and plain flat out not smoking in my hotel, If im hosting a party with friends that are drinking and smoking thats different i'l make an exception, but ive never been caught, I dont heckle people or laugh loud enough to disturb other guests of the hotels, I even smoke in the bath room with the shower running so the smoke wont cling to the ait so much. really i think as a smoker you should just hot box your car, but if you really want to smoke in your room be smart, dont be obnoxious and take care of yourself
>>
>>8797443
I couldn't figure out how to word this without it sounding rude, but just know I don't mean to sound rude. This is an actual question. Can you really not go three days without smoking weed? I don't smoke at all (muh asthma), but I thought it wasn't supposed to be addictive? If it's not something you HAVE to do, why go through so much effort to do it at a con? Again, just curious. Not trying to be rude.
>>
>at con with sister, BIL and bf
>overall have fun
>sister and bil get tons of alcohol and go to all the parties, brings back some straggler lolita chick who wants my BIL's dick obviously
>she leaves her shit there
>asks to spend the night
>sister says yes, but she has to sleep on the floor because two beds, one for her and BIL and one for me and my BF
>she throws a bitch fit and leaves
>calls BIL at 3am and wakes us all up, whining and crying that she has to sleep in her car
>offer to let her sleep, still on the floor
>cries and bitches more and refuses unless she can sleep in bed
>still has her shit here, like 3 bags full of shit taking up part of the room, never comes back to get it until very end of con

god i wanted to steal her shit so bad.
>>
>>8796234
>cannabis
>drugs

lol
>>
>>8796300
>If someone clogs the toilet, do not heckle them about it. They already feel embarrassed/terrible about it.

Holy shit anon, I love you. You might be the only one who understands this...

>sage for technically OT
>>
>>8797467
the fuck is a BIL
>>
>>8797496
brother in law, anon.
>>
>>8797497
thanks I guess that actually makes sense
>>
>>8797469
LOL I know right? When my group was at Anime Matsuri, a girl from Baltimore tells us she likes to engage in "alternate libations" with her husband. We're like "the fuck is that? Coke?" "Weed." "pfft we're from southern California, they *assume* you smoke that, no one thinks it's a real drug."

But yeah on the subject of drugs, tips. A little off topic BUT I've seen some drug related con horror stories and trust me you don't wanna be there.
>weed
Ban it from the room. Hotels love to spring cleaning fees on you if they smell it. Go fog up your car.
>alcohol
Pace yourselves, kiddos. You've got con shit to do tomorrow, and a hangover will ruin it. Try and maintain a good buzz without going for epically drunk, and drink a LOT of water while you're drinking so tomorrow you'll pee out any possible hangover faster.
>molly / ecstasy
Only on the last night of the con if you're really gonna. Make sure you're going home and sleeping tomorrow, because you sure aren't sleeping tonight!
> LSD / Shrooms, psychedelics
Bad idea. Unexpected encounters with rude strangers can leave you in a bad headspace. Plus almost guaranteed insomnia. Save this for some Saturday with friends.
>>
>>8797317
This, I need some kind of noise but when I last roomed with people I used headphones and had a bunch of ASMR tracks and rain noise on my phone.
>>
THIS FUCKING GUY WHO KEPT SHITTING WITH THE BATHROOM DOOR OPENED!
Kept trying to weezle his way into sleeping in my bed with me...no thanks dude.
>>
>>8797397
>>8797401

Holy shit I swear some people.

Very related, there's a con in Vegas coming up and my husband and I were thinking of going for a day and doing other stuff the rest of the weekend. Our friend wants us to room with her, her BF, and our two other friends. We have a toodler who isn't ready for an overnight babysitter yet.

I shot the idea down because I didn't want to force a bunch of cosplayer to deal with a hyper toodler in a hotel room just to save a few bucks. Have to bring a pack and play, toys, etc..., two people would have to sleep on the floor(and were all too old to be doing that anymore) sure they could handle him for a few hours, but overnight? Nah.

Also I talked with her BF later and she hadn't even told him. He said she was probably going to wait until the actual con to tell him that we and the kid were rooming with them, because she knows he's have shot down the idea too.

We just opted not to go.
>>
>>8797251
No but I have stayed in a room with a baby yes. Must be another anon but I definitely have also stayed with someone who brought an infant and it was gross. Diapers, crying, smell of spit up and formula. Yuck
>>
Not convention/hotel-related, but this story is my favorite to share in horror threads.

http://housematehorror.livejournal.com/1451.html
>>
>>8797148
>>8797149
Ah, that makes sense.
>>
>>8797722
Now that you mention it, LSD during a con sounds like a blast.
All of those people in costumes of recognizable characters and all of the cool art.

I'm experienced, but it still sounds like a terrible idea, albeit a fun one. I'm sure everyone will think you're a fucking weirdo too.
>>
I'm going to be rooming with people other than my bf for the first time at a out-of-state-con in a few months. I think it's going to be 5 other girls, only one of which who I've met.
While the girl I know seems to have her shit together, I'm still a bit worried knowing the possibilities. Any advice anons?
>>
>>8798190
Get to know them, maybe suggest a skype/google hangouts chat. I roomed with a number randoms and most of the time it went well because I got to know them a little before the con.
>>
File: 1451542685589.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1451542685589.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>8796234
you must be stellar fun
>>
>>8797317
i'd try that (i sleep with the TV on) but i always wake up and am being choked by the headphones or they fall off and risk getting broken
>>
>>8797462
Not him, but some people actually can't go without it. People think that weed isn't addicting, but it is. It is more of a mental addiction and honestly sucks.
>>
>>8794814
>snoring
Take earplugs, and while you're at it be a hero and bring extras if someone else needs a pair.
>>
>>8795575
>get back late and bedmate is laying spread-eagle on top of the bedspread and can't be moved/woken for anything
I know the feeling.
>>
>>8798307
route the headphones from behind your head and put your device + spare cable length under the pillow or smth, so when you start moving it gets pulled away. I used to get the 'choked by headphones' thing a lot but it never happens these days
>>
>>8798307

Get a cheapo pair of bluetooth headphones for like 20 bucks. They're not great, but they work in a pinch.
>>
>>8797931
Wow, there is some deep insanity in there. On both sides of the story really.
>>
If you have to bring a sewing machine to finish a costume, don't wait until everyone's going to bed to do it. Use that fucker in the daytime or not at all. If that means you have to miss a panel or two, oh well. You should have finished your costume at home.

Also, if the room is in your name and you travel separately from your roommates, get there on time for check-in. Please don't arrive four hours late and leave your roommates waiting.
>>
>>8796264
It's always good for someone to bring the Febreeze so when someone has a smelly shit (it WILL happen) you're not all awkwardly trying to ignore that the smell is gagging the entire room.
>>
>>8794738
i just wanted to say that a lot of the time Styrofoam coolers break and leak a lot? so if you get a cooler maybe spring for a plastic one otherwise this is really good
>>
I have one wierd rule for my rooms, and that's this:
If it is a peak hour for people getting ready, don't take a shit in the room. Hold it, or use the lobby restroom. Nobody wants to breathe in the smell of your feces while trying to get ready.
>>
>>8798896
I did that before, I ate a bunch of habanero peppers on my burger and had some beer the night before. I was in the bathroom so long I made people worried and then when I got out....
>>
>>8797931
Once I got to him still staying in the apartment on top of not calling the landlord after all the shitting everywhere and destruction of the bathroom, I marked this story as not real.
>>
>>8798896
I used to room with an older guy who had part of his intestines surgically removed. He didn't want to bother the rest of us so when he needed to shot he went down to the lobby to poop.
>>
>>8798342
Yeah, I've tried to explain this to some of my stoner friends that I can seriously tell when they're having 'withdraws' too. Its more similar to how people on mental/behavioral medication act when they go off their meds to be honest. Stress, anxiety, general crankiness.
>>
>>8798891
yeah, styrofoam coolers don't hold up well. my tip on that one is to put everything (ice included) in big ziploc bags.

>>8798870
anyone know if a single candle will set off the fire alarm? at my apartment when I throw a party I usually leave a single nice-smelling candle burning to cut down on buttsmell.

>>8798896
this sounds hilarious... yet totally reasonable. every hotel has public restrooms on the lobby floor. Make a rule to go stink that up instead.
>>
>>8799131
I think it depends where you stay. I'm sure most fire alarms no matter where installed have different levels of sensitivity to smoke. So it's kinda a toss up.
>>
>>8797261
This is really sad cause a lot of this shit seems so obvious and common sense :///
>>
>>8799131
Yeah like >>8799135 said. It depends. I stayed in a hotel once that turning on the not used in awhile heater setting set off the fire alarm in the room.
>>
If you have problems with roommates sleeping atop the bed covers try to pack one of those fleece blankets. They tend to be warm enough and you don't have to worry about hogging covers.
>>
>>8797462
Some of us smoke for medical reasons, you want us to go without medicine? I agree with >>8797443, so long as everyone knows in advance and is on the same page there shouldn't be any problems.
>>
>>8799466
Oh cmon dude, you know from context this was all about recreational use not medical. Don't fall on your own sword then say we stabbed you.
>>
Get money agreements and things like that in writing. A verbal commitment isn't a commitment.

No, I don't mean get your friends to sign a contract that's dumb. I mean shoot your friends a text with "hey you're good with $120 for the hotel for the weekend right?" I'm sure your friends wouldn't lie on purpose, but people can remember wrong or forget. If they do, you can dig out that message
>>
>>8799078
Exactly, people just refuse to accept it and argue that it is a plant and that that somehow makes it good for you. I can personally tell them that they are wrong.
>>
>>8799666
Written contracts are better, because sometimes friends turn out to be douchebags and you have to go after them. Getting them to sign something is go g to hold up a lot more legally when you're trying to get your money back.
>>
>>8800133
I've never had it get THAT bad, personally. Just legit forgetfulness or honest mistakes. But it's easy to avoid an argument about "no I said x" "no you said y" if you have a text or im to pull out.

I do similar at work all the time. If I need something from someone, I'll often have a face to face convo about it, get back to my desk, and send them a quick short email confirming it and mentioning any specifics. Makes it a LOT more certain what I need to happen happens.
>>
>>8799666
>>8799666
>666
>Get money agreements and things like that in writing. A verbal commitment isn't a commitment.
i guess Satan would know about business agreements
ahhh im an idiot... hahaha shit
>>
>>8794738
are you from texas? you used y'all've correctly and you're also REALLY helpful lol
>>
File: 1437533831966.gif (3MB, 536x520px) Image search: [Google]
1437533831966.gif
3MB, 536x520px
>>8795603
>>8795606
>>8795614
okaaay so i'm assuming y'all have never heard of ozium spray before

smoked in a very large hilton during a texas con and wrapped towel around the smoke detector (which is illegal but really, just do it) and ran the shower

if your bathroom has a fan in it, smoke in there with it on the entire time, or, blow it into the vents.

>>8796234
you're boring and probably really anal about everything ever

>>8797443
u know what's up my man
>>
>>8800029
Tobacco is a plant, alcohol is made from plants, and cocaine and opium are both derived from plants. So I never understood this logic. Just because its less processed doesn't mean its automatically good for you. I mean, fuck, you can still get lung damage from smoke inhalation.
>>
>>8804041
btw I'm not anti-pot, just to be clear, it certainly has its uses, but don't pull that 'lol its a plant its natural and healthy' when you're puffing smoke at me. Its like the vape idiots who think its fine because they're breathing in concentrated oil and water vapor twenty times a day and then are surprised they got pneumonia.
>>
>>8797196
>22 people
Holy balls. How did that even happen?
>>
>>8798293
Not that anon, but it /is/ possible to have fun without doing something illegal.
Tone it down a bit edge-chan
>>
>>8796234
My philosophy is this: If you are going to do drugs at con, make sure everyone knows and is okay with it beforehand.

If you want to smoke do it in a place other than the hotel room unless it's a smoking room or you can truly get rid of all the smell and smell for the surrounding rooms.

If it's something harder I would advise against it entirely in a con setting, but make sure your roommates are okay with the fact that they might have to call 911 on your dumb ass because you ODed or some shit. No one wants to walk into a surprise roommate seizing in a puddle of bodily fluids and not knowing what is going on, since that would be bad enough if they did know what was going on.

Not against people using pot or anything but it's not something everyone wants to be around, especially if smoke is involved. That shit can permeate clothes and bedding like nothing else.
>>
I will second basically all the advice in the thread. When it comes to parties and similar shenanigans, I advise that there be a hard out for partying time. Clear the room and go hang out in the lobby/go to Denny's/crash a panel, etc. This way your roomates can get some sleep, you dont have to deal with stragglers trying to crash at the last minute, and reduce risk of getting tagged by security. On a related note, before you check out, everybody should work together to clean up the room. Yes, there are maids, but they can do stuff like clean the toilets and vacuum. Removing all the trash can buy you some grace from the maids and help you avoid "excessive cleaning" charges.
>>
>>8800666
He would, clearly.

>>8797196
22 in a room? Really? You get what you pay for you broke-ass motherfucker.
>>
File: 1452207829392.jpg (35KB, 515x272px) Image search: [Google]
1452207829392.jpg
35KB, 515x272px
>>8797196
And I thought having to room with 12 people in a room was bad.
I couldn't imagine dealing with 22 people for a weekend.
>>
>>8804116
I used to room with a former friend. The last time I ever roomed with her I asked if we could keep the number to 8 people. She told me she would then come con time she'd put 14 in our room.

It was the same year I had a dead car battery and wouldn't life a finger to help me, somebody she considered a friend.
>>
>>8796264
Hi Kate
>>
>>8804116
No I had no idea it was originally supposed to be 6 and them Friday night drunk people the room holder knew showed up. It was horrible. It was my first con ever.
>>
Don't fuck with the thermostat unless everyone agrees.

>Be at con
>Thermostat is at a reasonable temperature for people sleeping with blankets
>Wake up drenched in sweat
>Some numbnuts bumped the thermostat up to 78 degrees so they could sleep half naked with no covers on
>>
>>8803902
yeah one of my conmates smoked in the bathroom "into the vent" with the shower running, the whole room smelled like shit, no one was fooled. go the fuck outside or do it out the window if it's possible to open.
>>
>>8804077
You sound Mormon
>>
>>8804180
>78 degrees
>wake up drenched in sweat

Are you from northern Siberia or something?
>>
>>8804199
> I can have fun without being edgy.
> W-WHAT ARE YOU, A VIRGIN CATHOLIC NUN?!!1?
>>
>>8804205
Where are you from where 78 is good sleeping temperature?
>>
>>8804218
I'm from New England, which is generally a pretty cold place, but our summers can get to pretty high temps sometimes. I know close to 80 degrees is a bit stifling and your story probably didn't happen during a heat wave, but I usually consider anywhere in the 70s to be pretty comfortable.
>>
>>8804205
I was in long pajama bottoms under two blankets bruh. Because the temp was set low when I fell asleep.
>>
>>8804127
There's always that one asshole that brings 7 extra friends to 'fill the room', then gets pissy when you ask everyone for $20 each for the weekend.
>>
Why the fuck are the weedfags so lolol420!! in this thread? Christ it's retards like you guys that perpetuate the weed culture stereotype that you need to be high and put down others for not wanting to do it. No one said they're against it, just that they wouldn't prefer a room stink to high heaven because of weed. The other anons aren't anti-stoners, they can just go three days without a joint and prefer not to bother others over the nasty smell which some of you don't think is a big deal but can be to others. Pretty much going by what these >>8797443
>>8797722
anons said, just make sure people are cool with what you're doing and stop being 14 year olds that shit on other people who aren't interested or prefer not to be high.
>>
I have stayed with someone who over the weekend displayed severe levels of autism and when they were confronted they threatened to kill themselves half way through the con. Never again, I am never rooming with people I barely know,a friend vouched for them and I can't even trust their word anymore. I would rather pay for an entire hotel room by myself. I won't go into details because I believe that they would find this post and I am pretty sure they know where I live.
>>
>>8804077
Sounds like you're a 16yo tryhard who just had their first joint
>>
Weed people: the easy solution is edibles.

Go look up how to make firecrackers. All you need is crackers, natural peanut butter, aluminum foil and an oven. Super super easy.

Get those shits ready before the con, bring em, and you can be stoned as balls with NO smoke issue.

(only issue is they can take like an hour or two to kick in, so plan ahead. )
>>
>>8805085
Also bear in mind that edibles can get you pretty high to the point where you can freak out badly if you aren't experienced. Always look into dosage and if you don't feel it, wait a bit longer just to be safe.
>>
>>8794390
I need to write out my experience at AX last year at some point...the levels of fuckery were so high I still sometimes think that entire weekend was some kind of elaborate illusion
>>
>>8798860

Or, following up on the "be there for check in", if you can't be for some reason, CALL THE HOTEL. Most hotels will let you put another name on for check in and will just hold their card as the incidentals card until you check in, and then they'll switch it. Easy thing to do.
>>
>>8805235
I am intrigued.
>>
>>8805235
Please tell us, anon.
>>
>>8805235
This sounds interesting
>>
>>8805215
This
Made a shitty rookie mistake of eating two powerful cookies because I couldn't feel the effects of the first cookie.
Being hyper stimulated and enduring major sensory overload is not fun; I would think this applies doubly at a con
>>
>>8803902
>smoked in a very large hilton during a texas con
Heheh. The Anatole.
>>
>>8797462
I do it for medical reasons
>>
>>8806072
that's literally everyone's first edibles story lol
> 0hr I don't feel it
> 1 hr I don't feel it
> 1.5 hr I don't feel it
> 2 hr please immediately take me hospital now
>>
>>8806072
I am sorry to hear that you went through that buddy. I know how awful an unexpected intense eddy trip feel. At least you learned from your mistake lol
>>
>>8804180
Had roommates at a con this past summer who kept turning off the AC "because the AC made them drowsy". It was June up on the lake and around 90 degrees outside.
>>
>>8794693
how the hell do you enforce making someone pay anyways if they drop out exactly?
>>
>>8804218
Australians pray for that kinda temp during summer
>>
>>8798307
Get sleephones! It's a soft band you put around your head with thin speakers inside. They're super comfy.
>>
>>8806251
The same way you enforce any social expectations, with the underlying threat of the loss of reputation and trust.
Having it in writing gives you a legal standing, even if it's just a text, although nobody's getting a lawyer for $100.
>>
File: 1446405319758.jpg (9KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1446405319758.jpg
9KB, 252x252px
>>8804198
>ignoring my comment about ozium spray

reviews are always positive, just depends on how much you spray
>>
>>8806135
nope! it was actually the jw marriott in austin! the brand new one they just built
>>
>>8797443
I could care less if you are a pot smoker. If I'm in a room and I say no weed, I mean no weed. I don't care if you smoke it in the elevator, in a car, you can do it anywhere but the room. I had a roommate who would smoke pot in our dorm room all the time despite it being against school rules and me telling her not to because I was sick of all of my clothes and bedding smelling like pot. Just the overwheleming smell of it where I am trying to sleep made my skin crawl and then she would light this gross candle, which was also against school rules, to get rid of the smell. It was also a candle whose fragrance I was allergic to. So no, I don't care how responsible you are. If someone says NO POT IN THE ROOM they mean it. No one is telling you not to smoke it but respect the people you are rooming with and don't do it in an area where people sleep.
>>
>>8804213
What is with the negativity sorrounding virginal vs non-virginal status
>>
I used to be an avid drug user and still smoke from time to time but would put that shit on hold for a weekend if I was rooming with someone who was uncomfortable with that. If they have the stones and common sense to establish ground rules (which should be discussed prior the con--like weeks before) then you should be responsible and considerate enough to adhere to them.
>>
>>8794390
I was raped by two con roommates at the same time.

My advice: don't have any guys there you don't know.
>>
>>8807642
Personally, after years of being stuck with random people during cons. A majority are okay, but I personally recommend rooming with people you actually know.
>>
>>8800666
>666 again
Outing yourself, eh satan?
>>
>>8807657
Yes, agreed. My situation was that I roomed with two guys and a girl, the girl being someone I knew off a forum. When I got raped I cried for help but she thought I was "just roleplaying" because she was into bdsm. So she just fucking sat there across the room while these two guys did what they wanted.

Internet people are awful, I guess.
>>
>>8807699
What the fuck? I like bdsm, but this chick sounds like an awful representation of the kink community if she thinks it's okay to just roleplay a scene like that without everyone present being aware of what's happening, or that she should just ignore a cry for help when the person crying hasn't told her everything is really okay.
>>
>>8807707
>What the fuck?

I know, right? That's the thing, we had talked about sex online like one time and I mentioned I like rough stuff. Somehow this translated in her head to me not being serious when I was crying and telling her to call the cops.

In retrospect I have to wonder if she planned it. She knew the two guys and sat there and just watched the whole time.
>>
>>8807720
Maybe she was into it as well.
>>
>>8807736
Maybe. It's not like she was touching herself or anything -- and I know because I was mostly looking at her while they did it, until the one guy put his ass on my face anyway. She just sat there staring like a creep.
>>
>>8807741
I wouldn't be so quick to place the blame on her. Do you think she could have physically taken the two guys? What was she supposed to do?
>>
>>8807752
Um, call the cops like she was asked to?
>>
>>8807756
She was probably scared she was going to be raped, too, anon.
>>
>>8807752
Different anon, so it's not like I was there, but it sounds like she could have easily gotten up and gone to the next hotel room during this con to ask for help and call the police. It doesn't sound like the two guys suspected her of reporting them if she excused herself, or were attempting to restrain her in any way.
>>
>>8807763
Wouldn't that just be a good motivation to try to get help before it actually happened?
>>
>>8807752
You usually run out of the room and go to the front desk shouting that someone is being raped in your room?
>>
>>8807752
>>8807763
She was all the way across the room and they weren't even paying attention to her. She could have easily just walked away and called the cops. Instead she just watched them rape me. She only left after they had both cum the first time and she thought they were done, I guess.
>>
>>8804218
I'm from Florida, and our thermostat is always on 80...
>>
>>8807791
I'm hoping you at least went to the authorities?
>>
>>8807791
Lol yeah this is bullshit.
>>
>>8807830
When it was all over with they made me shower a bunch of times and... washed me out, I guess. It was like they had done this before. They told me if I went to the cops they'd just claim they didn't have sex with me, and there wouldn't be any evidence.

I was in a daze anyway. So I just drove home. I haven't been to a con since.

>>8807834
And here we have the exact reason I didn't go to the cops about it.
>>
>>8807876
you were probably cosplaying as some skanky slut and led them on
>>
>>8807883
I wasn't even in cosplay at the time you fucking asshole.
>>
>>8804264
Amen
>>
>>8807895
but you admit to cosplaying earlier? so who were you?
>>
>>8807939
It was the first day, I hadn't even put my costume on, but it was Minmay. Let me guess, that cosplay is so slutty I deserved to get raped for having it?
>>
>>8807977
don't give that anon the time of day, they're just being an asshole for the sake of it. sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>8807977
>that cosplay is so slutty I deserved to get raped for having it?
yes
>>
Little long but I have a story.

Went to a con with a friend a while ago and she said she'd be spending the 3 nights with me and leaving her child with her fiance. All she had to do was pay for 1/4 the room and food money since we would drive up together.

> Got money secured 2 months in advance
> Get call night before leaving "I don't need a ride anymore :)"
> Show up, meet 2 others, check in, text her rm # and to just come up.
> She shows up 2 hrs later, stuff and toddler in tow
> Wtf girl? I like your daughter but what is she doing here
> "My fiance had stuff to do and my mom lives down here, she's coming to get her in the morning."
> Okay...I guess. We always get here a day early to get our shit together anyway.
> Watch Totoro and eat shitty microwave ramen
> Get up at 4:30 to hustle everyone into the shower, put on makeup, then eat cereal in our skivvies.
> Fast forward, its now 7, everyone has cosplay undergarments and wigs on, hanging around til baby leaves.
> 9:30, "Let's just go have fun" - we all leave and have fun til about 11 when I get urgent text
> Come out of viewing room, friend and baby is there
> "Hey~can you watch her, I gotta call my mom again." Yeah sure.
> Sit here playing pattycake for about 15 min before I start wondering where the fuck she went
> Get up and wander the con looking for the dumb ho who left me with her child
> Marathon calling while holding confused kid's hand before saying fuck it and meeting up with the other 2
> Camp out at McDonald's for lunch before heading back - marathon calling all the way

cont.
>>
>>8807997
> Not gonna just leave a 3 yr old in the hotel so bring her along to some panels
> Child is amazing to be honest and stays quiet or sleeps
> Get a text from unknown number " I'm ----'s mom, she said you have ----?"
> Bitch, you can text her but not the lady directly who has your child?
> Go out and hand her off - kid has the nerve to thank me before leaving - the cute shit
> Everything business as usual until back in the room
> Let friend have it before she storms off to pout in the bathroom
> Get a text 2 hrs later from friend's mom "---- told me you made off with ----. I want to say I don't appreciate blah blah blah
> This bitch went into the bathroom and told her mom the "real" reason she didn't have her child is because I wouldn't give her back
> Call directly and set her straight with what happened, mom apologizes for jumping the gun and promises to pay me back
> Back to room, confront her - she denies - we go to bed pissed.
> Feel like I can't kick her out since she paid and I handled the problem but don't have a real convo with her for rest of con
> She disappears on the second night and goes home
> Whatever. Checkout at 12, bail at 10 - I have school tmrw, shit to do, and a long drive
> Time jump to 1 am - phone dings - she tagged me in some super long post on facebook about how terrible I am and how I stole her kid
> Don't bother dealing with it and go back to sleep
> Check tmrw and see her mom calling her on her shit - come back later and see post was deleted
> Later she asks if she can room with me at the upcoming con because I'm so good at watching her kid
> Tell her about herself and where she can shove it
> Calls me a bitch and blocks me on everything

Something about weeb moms. The few I know are fuckin crazy. Too bad since her daughter was like a little sis but ah well. Sorry if it was so long. Might not have been as nightmare as other stories but at the time it was since if she had really pushed it, it could have caused some serious shit.
>>
File: Dbz171-04.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dbz171-04.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>8808004
>mfw reading this

Fuck that bitch. Seriously fuck her lying bitchy ass. That's a good fucking way for something to happen to her kid. Especially a three year old.
>>
>>8807996
Bitch niggah minmay is pure
Don't make me Macross my foot up your ass
>>
>>8807876
Kek.
>today on "Things that totally happened!"

Taking a shower doesn't "wash you out" you dumbass
Stop whoring for attention.
>>
>>8808011
Tell me about it! At the time I was more pissed that she tried to push that shit all on me but it hit me later that we dodged a real bullet. Anything could have happened - even as simple as her choking on a fry and ending up in the hospital. She was so busy dodging me, she wouldn't have known. And I didn't have her mom's number before then soooo.

Some people should pass on having children.
>>
>>8807699
Sounds hot
>>
>>8808035
Actually it does wash away the semen and evidence such as their sweat, saliva, etc etc.

((Now taking a shower doesn't stop you from getting PREGNANT but it does wash away the muck. That's why teachers tell you not to trust just showers for pregnancy prevention))

Idk if it actually happened but showering does wash the main crap off. That's why officers tell you not to shower or take a bath before they do a rape kit on you.
>>
>>8808035
I know you're just being an asshole probably, but. maybe you don't understand. They didn't just make me shower. They made me clean my pussy out. Like I said, it seemed like they knew what they were doing.

Fuck you, by the way.

>>8808049
It wasn't for me.
>>
>>8808058
It sucks that this happened to you, but for future reference and anyone else:

You don't need their physical dna on you to count as 'evidence.' There will be bruising and/or tearing. Long gone are the days where any official authority in a first world country will ignore a rape claim.
>>
>>8808058
Your story gets more and more unbelievable as you tell it.
>"but I'm too scared to go to the police!"
>tells dozens of anonymous people online

Yeah, I'm sure this all happened.
>>
>>8808061
Yes you do too need their DNA. What flowery world do you think you live in where you can use only bruising and/or tearing as your entire proof?

The most that could be said is that some rough sex took place. If she said it was rape and told the authorities who did it, the boys could deny it and she'd just be up shit's creek because there would be nothing else to even prove it was them. Her word against theirs. She'd need the-girl-who-saw-her's testimony to go further and even then their lawyers would get the case dropped as there is still no DNA. And if they did own up to having sex with her, the girl would probably be on their side since she thought it was roleplaying. So again, it'd be she said-they said and she'd be back up shit's creek.

We're running under the guise that this actually happened but even if it didn't - don't be stupid.
>>
>>8808085
Yes, I can tell people online. There are no consequences to telling people online. I don't get branded as a damaged goods slut who was "asking for it", or if I do (by assholes like you), no one in my real life finds out about it.
>>
>>8808103
If that's how you think people treat REAL rape victims, you're a complete idiot or faking.
Or both.
Probably both.
>>
>>8808085
Are you seriously saying that it's easier to go to the police and make an offical legal report under you real name than it is to tell some randos totally anonymously on the internet?
>>
>>8808107
It's how you're treating me right now.

>>8808110
Yeah, I'm not following his retard logic either.
>>
File: black guy question marks.jpg (19KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
black guy question marks.jpg
19KB, 575x323px
>>8797931
I read about half of this and: what the fuck man
>>
>>8808088
I remember hearing/reading that the tear pattern from nonconsensual sex differs from consensual, rough sex. In any case, anon didn't say that bruising/tearing would be the entire proof. Rape is a serious allegation; you can bet that authorities will still take the situation very seriously and investigate. Bruising/tearing may not be proof but it is certainly evidence. Perhaps the neighbors in the next room heard screaming. If you heard someone say, "She was pinned down by 2 men, screaming and crying for help and to call 911, but she told me earlier that she likes rough sex so it was obviously consensual" would you agree with that person? Even if the perpetrators are not indicted for rape, they will have a report filed against them. If/when another victim files a report against them for rape, the evidence stacks up against them.

As for cleaning up afterwards, unless she douched then there may still be traces of semen in the vaginal canal. Did they force her to clean under her nails? In her ears? You'd be surprised at where DNA can show up.

I'm not saying anon is or isn't lying about being raped. It sounds like common sense to go to the police afterwards but I've never been raped before so I don't know what shock/trauma I'd be dealing with in the aftermath, if I'd have the sense to go seek help immediately afterwards or just go home to lick my wounds.

In any case, if it happened then I'm sorry that shitty thing happened to you, anon, and I hope you are on the road to recovery, now stop posting about it here because you're derailing the topic. Take it to the feels thread >>8808342.

>sage for OT
>>
>>8808120
Because A) your story is blindingly fake and B) you chose to unveil it on 4chan.

Congrats on being a dumbass. Sorry you got your feelsies hurt.
>>
In the interest of turning this thread around, I might put together an infographic compiling some best-of tips.

What were everyone's favorite things mentioned in here, or other ones you think should be added?
>>
>>8808645
>no rape
>no babies
>or any combo

But in all seriousness,
>payment upfront
>no drugs unless specified beforehand and all are okay with it
>decide who's partying and who's sleeping and rules about sleeping i.e room temp, noisiness, lights/tv, where everyone's sleeping etc.
>don't touch/eat anyone else's shit without checking first
>don't hog the bathroom
>shit in the lobby bathroom if possible
>no surprise guests
>good personal hygiene
>keep your shit tidy
>no awkward banging when everyone's trying to sleep
>>
>>8808085
All of the things I would never admit to anyone irl, I have no problems writing about here for all anons to see and laugh about.
>>
>>8808645
If you're going to set up a small village in a hotel room meant for four people, make sure everyone knows the situation. The answer to "How many other people are going to be there?" is not "Just a few."
>>
>>8797196
>One year I had 22ppl in a room. People in closets, in the bathtub, etc. Didn't know it.
That wasn't Katsucon, was it? Because I roomed in that exact situation. There was a Johnny Bravo cosplayer sleeping in the closet.
>>
>>8809049
No it was in 2007 and at ausa
>>
>>8808004
I seethed with rage while reading this because I know a woman in my cosplay comm just like this.

>mfw years later she's still known as the milf with the giant tits who wore the plushie stuffing equivalent of a bikini while pushing her toddler around in a stroller
>>
>>8809091
Ouch. Now I feel bad for the both of us.
>>
There's a distinct lack of horror stories in here so I'll post one or two.

>used to be friends with a goth/wiccan/new age girl and her D&D/grungy boyfriend
>they were constantly on and off again
>during the 'off' times, goth would flirt with me since I was a lesbian and she always claimed she was bisexual
>was firmly not into her, made it super clear
>she'd give up and hook back up with D&D soon enough
>they end up getting married at the court house during one of their 'on' times
>decide to celebrate by going to big-name convention and getting a room at the host hotel
>Goth sees me post on FB about how badly I wanted to go to see X guest but no one had room space
>says I can room with them because new husband doesn't mind and I can even ride up with them, I just have to chip in for gas and pay for my own food and stuff
>feel a little odd crashing their 'honeymoon weekend', especially if I'm not paying for staying there
>Goth won't take no for an answer and honestly, I wasn't trying too hard to refuse
>ride going up goes well, all three of us having a great time
>surprisingly I don't feel like the third wheel

>get to the room and it's a king sized bed and a desk
>no big deal, I don't mind sleeping on the floor since I'm there for free
>"Oh anon, you don't have to do that! You can share the bed with us!"
>feel really weird even thinking about sharing the bed with them
>be firm about no, I'll sleep on the floor, it's fine
>already making little bed with spare blankets and pillows
>room is fairly decent sized but Goth and D&D always seem to trip over me or nearly step on me the first night
>even try to move my little blanket bed further out of the way but problem persists
>"Anon, you should just share the bed. It'll be better for everyone."
>starting to really consider the option because holy fuck being stepped on is not fun
>finally give in

>cont
>>
>>8809117
Oh no
>F5F5F5F5F5F5
>>
>>8809117
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 1024x685px
>>8809092
This girl?
>>
>>8809117
>next night I awkwardly try to sleep on the edge of the bed next to Goth
>Goth has always been a cuddler, even when we had sleepovers in high school
>halfway through the night I'm dragged back against her
>not used to sleeping like this
>too awkward to wake her up to get her off
>leg gets thrown over mine, hand only inches from groping me
>some how manage to fall asleep
>wake up to hand up my shirt
>D&D is already awake and moving around room
>oh this is awkward
>D&D acts like nothing is going on, Goth is still out cold
>get out of bed and try to apologize because if I were him I'd be annoyed to find my new wife had been groping someone she'd tried to date in the past
>"I don't mind, anon."
>well I do so apparently I'm the only one?
>at least there's only one more night and I'm definitely sleeping on the floor this time
>D&D and Goth don't act like anything has happened, I'm just relieved I'm not going to get kicked out due to jealousy or something
>come back to the room late that night because of dance
>where the hell are my blankets and pillow?
>trying to find them in the dark, finally use my phone as a flashlight
>can't find them anywhere
>resort to asking D&D and Goth, hoping they're awake
>"Room service took them when they cleaned up since I told them you weren't using them."
>well fuck, I can't sleep on the floor now
>grab my sleep clothes and go shower and change
>spend about half a hour in there, room is quiet when I come out
>feel like I'm walking to my execution as I stumble my way to the bed in the dark
>lay down on the same side of the mattress I had been on before
>immediately feel Goth's arms come around me
>hand coming up my shirt, pushing it up
>not this shit again
>decide that maybe if I roll over and face her I can make a barrier with my knees or something?
>try it, don't really take into account that bringing my knees up is impossible unless I want to fall off the edge of the bed

>cont
>>
>>8809145
Eeey, that's her.
>>
>>8809149
I'm no fucking catch myself, but she's considered a milf? Shit. I should be drowning in underage penis by now, if that's the case.
>>
>>8809146
>right up in her business now
>can't see shit, try to feel to see where she is
>touch bare skin under the covers, assume she's sleeping topless or something which isn't odd for her
>immediately retract my hand back but it's too late
>"Anon! Was that you touching me?"
>apologize, tell her I can't see
>immediately starts laughing and telling D&D that I've just groped her
>hear D&D call me naughty
>pretending I just didn't hear anything and try to roll over
>Goth wraps me up in her arms to prevent that
>pressed against her bare chest, just thankful I'm taller than her otherwise I'd have tits in my face
>D&D is doing who knows what on other side of her but she starts squirming against me
>I'm completely in that freeze like a deer in headlights zone
>"Anon, you want to sleep in the middle tonight?"
>nope nope noooope
>tell her outright to knock it off start pulling at her arms
>she lets go and lets me scoot back to the edge of the mattress
>go so far as to grab the pillow and cram it between us like a barrier
>"Anon, you don't have to do anything with D&D if you don't want. He doesn't mind watching."
>pretend I can't hear her because I have no idea what else to do since we're leaving in just a few hours and they're my ride home
>hear them murmuring to each other in the dark
>Goth thinks I'm just sulking
>barely get any sleep
>on the ride home Goth and D&D have a 'talk' with me
>apologize for trying to basically drag me into a threesome
>outright ask me if I know anyone who wouldn't mind being in a threesome with them instead
>get home, get out of the car and then slam the door and never look back

I unfriended them on FB and got several "Why'd you unfriend us???" messages from both of them until I blocked them both. I think now they have someone who's more than happy to be their 'pet' judging by FetLife info they shared on their FB that a mutual friend saw. I definitely dodged a bullet.
>>
>>8809146
>>8809117
>>8809193
Wow that's pretty crazy. I thought when they took you to the hotel room it wasn't paid off and they were going to somehow coerce you into paying for it or something.

>I'm not gonna lie I probably would've had a threesome with them, sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>8809152
Probably because of the size of her boobs. Those sad desperate types will go for any chick with a rack that size.
>>
File: Is this nigger serious.jpg (172KB, 1410x864px) Image search: [Google]
Is this nigger serious.jpg
172KB, 1410x864px
>>8808016
>Worst girl
>Cousin-fucker
>Pure
Sure thing.
>>
>>8808004
you need to stay in touch w/ that kid dude
>>
File: vp8jU5Xh.jpg (26KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
vp8jU5Xh.jpg
26KB, 444x272px
>>8809193
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.