[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Boston! Who's going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 4

File: Anime_Boston_logo.jpg (17KB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Boston_logo.jpg
17KB, 400x188px
I don't watch anime anymore but I still go every year; I'm a sucker for dressing up. I'm new here, is anyone who uses this website going?
>>
Usually my favorite con. Last year's re-routing around the Pru was a trainwreck, though, and totally fucked over a photoshoot I ran on top of a million other things. I hope they handle it better this time.
By the way, suggestions for huge group meetup locations? Preferably not outside.
>>
This'll be like, my 9th consecutive year going. I'm definitely going to go, but I have yet to buy a ticket, and am pretty undecided on cosplay plans. I'm looking forward to meeting other Bostonian anime fans again, though!

>>8782061
Preferably not outside, like not outside the con center/Pru? Or just not outdoors in general?
>>
I'll be there this year It's more fun to just be in Dealers and Artist Alley for me.
>>
>>8782554
Not outside the con center area, sorry.
>>
>>8782560
Hmm, then what about one meet in the Pru during the day on one of the days, and another somewhere else on the other day? It's just difficult to hold a meet in such a crowded building
>>
>>8782566
That could work. I'm okay with outdoors, also, as long as it's an easily explainable landmark. I used to run in front of the tall windows at the ends of the halls on the second and third floors, but lately we just have way too many people for that, so I'm trying to consider alternatives.
>>
>>8782583
Yeah, it's the number of people that I'm kind of concerned about. If as many people show up as last year, maybe an outdoors meetup could work? As long as the weather is ok, which knowing Boston, we won't know until the hour of

Has anyone ever participated in the cosplay contests at AB? I've done so at other cons but never for this one and am wondering what kind of experiences people have had
>>
>>8782590
I have, it's not too crazy they really prefer details and if entering masq something that ties with theme. They're likely still miffed at me dropping last second cause my idiot group wanted to be stupid asses and not finish shit.
>>
They deleted the food court

Last year all I saw was kiddos and the panels were lame. Dont know what to do there and half the group left.
>>
Doubt the Pru is going to let anybody do meetups there, especially since the food court's gone. They fucking hate congoers and how the weebs mess up their precious "high end" mall. They were the ones that made the con do the stupid walkaround last year.
>>
>>8784475
this, there's not going to be any in-pru meetups. i might actually ditch the con.
>>
>>8782583
I'm not sure if it's too small but what about that eating area with tables that's next to the outside garden area and near like PF changs?
>>
>>8784475
Do people even shop there? Things seem to close all the time
>>
>>8784542
Have you never been to the Pru or something? It's always packed especially around holidays.
>>
>>8784515
They've been closing that every year lately, because of weather and everything. Otherwise it would be nice. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong spot?
>>
Just moved to Boston so this will be my first Anime Boston, could a kind anon give me a rundown on what's good to do at AB and what to avoid?
>>
>>8784555
I'm not talking about the garden area, I said the tables NEXT to the garden area. There's PF Changs, and then across from that there's like a little pizza counter, and that's next to the windows that look into the garden, and next to the windows and pizza there's a bunch of chairs and tables. It's indoors.
>>
>>8784578

It's also constantly packed
>>
>>8784605
Is it? because I went past there last year and it was barely half full in the middle of the day.
>>
I'm debating between doing this or Zenkaikon this year. The friend I normally room with got AB tickets from her folks for christmas, but my sister has a room for ZK and my mom literally lives around Lancaster so I could also visit her. So, it all depends on my funds and how much time I can get off for work.
>>
>>8784561
Concerts are usually great. I've never been to Masquerade, so I can't comment on that. >>8784578
Okay, sorry, I misunderstood.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (95KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
95KB, 800x800px
Oh neat, I didn't think there'd be a thread up for this. I never come by /cgl/ because I don't consider myself a serious cosplayer, but I just preregistered for AB today and happened to get an itch to drop in here. I purchased this cape recently so, while it's not quite right for it, I think I'll be throwing it on at the con as part of a casual Wirt cosplay from OtGW.
>>
>>8786933
Great more tumblr costumes
>>
A couple people are complaining about the rerouting that happened last year and I agree that it sucked but but it was only for a few hours and my friend who worked on con staff told me it was because of a security issue. Someone tried to assault a cosplayer. I doubt it'll happen again.

Also those wanting to do outside shoots should consider the Christian Science plaza. It's really close to the Pru and has a huge reflecting pool, pic related.
>>
>>8787834

Lol is your friend an orange shirt? They're full of shit. The Pru didn't want lines backing up into their hallways and asked the con to route people in a way that woundlt block the pf Chang's or food court hallway, end of story.

It was also super fucking windy and a ton of people complained about costume breaking/malfunctioning,so it was a big deal.
>>
>>8787834
At feedback the staff claimed it was because the pru did not want cosplayers blocking shops.

Also at feedback enough people complained about the stupid re-route bullshit they asked people to stop bringing it up, so hopefully they will have a better solution but the answer was basically "We can't really do anything but we will try"

As someone who was recovering from ankle surgery and in a brace at the time and was still sent out into the fucking wind and all the way around just to get back to my hotel, if they pull that shit again my 11th year will be my last year.
Also was yelled at by security in general for being in the mall as they tried to send people back to the convention. I'm an adult. I have money, I was intending to spend it in the Pru, leave me the fuck alone.

But I heard there was an under-used entrance on the 3rd floor of the hotel that lets into the artist ally? Will 100% be checking that out this year.
>>
>>8788025
Yeah, this is more like what I'd heard.

The big problem I remember was a lack of consistency among staff about where con members could and couldn't go. Some staff members seemed confused and were making certain areas much less accessible than they needed to be while other staff members were saying those same areas were fine to go through.
>>
>>8788025
My friend is on the senior tech team. She tells the orange shirts what to do. There was even a point last year when we were going to a panel and she had to stop and help the security who were staffing it because they had no idea what the fuck they were doing. The rerouting wasn't for the whole con, so no, not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>8788066
Different anon, confirming your friend is still full of shit. The rerouting was not just for a "few hours" and like >>8788025 said, it was due to the Pru's demands to keep the flow of traffic under control, not because of some kind of assault. Staff is well aware of what a shitshow it was last year, here's hoping that this year won't have the same trouble.
>>
>>8788060
>an under-used entrance on the 3rd floor of the hotel that lets into the artist ally

yup, there is. I'm trying to remember how to get there, I think if you follow the directions to go to the manga library it will bring you there? I just remember the manga library being on that floor.

anyways just be aware that since it's an AA entrance you can only use it during AA operating hours - so if it opens at 10 AM you have to wait until 10 AM to be able to go through it. you can only go through it earlier or later if you're an artist selling in the AA. got fucked last year trying to get to a panel early in the morning when I forgot that I couldn't go through at 9 AM and had to go around and fucking wait in that goddamn bagcheck line.

oh, which brings me to my next point -
AA entrance on the 3rd floor through the hotel *us* underused but do not think there is no bag check, cause there is. it's just far less of a wait than the big main one that goes through the pru
>>
Last years rerouting was terrible.
My and two friends were hungry, so we decide to go to Au bon pan. we get stopped three times in rapid succession by orange shirts telling us that that entrance to the conventions blocked, each time we tell them we were goin to ABP, third time one of them actually grabbed my friend.
Shit got old quick.
>>
>>8788270
yup, I think this is what pissed me off the most about the rerouting - congoers ending up getting harassed by orange shirts who weren't trying to get into the convention but were trying to go to other places in the mall or go to hotels.

I understand that they were just following orders in order to comply with the requests of the pru but they also needed to seriously calm down and understand that some people were trying to get to other places - really what ended up happening was them basically kicking the cosplayers out of the mall.
>>
>>8788066

Nah tech is under tech, security is under ops. I'm sure there was some kind of issue with assault at some point when there's 20k weebs in one spot for a weekend but that had nothing to do with the rerouting. And like >>8788060 said, people who had legit reasons not to be outside were sent there anyway - at least one wheelchair using guest reported on the forum they were forced outside when there's no handicap entrance!

Staff admitted it was a huge dick up so I don't know what you're trying to defend here, unless it's the Pru?
>>
>>8788237
There is definitely a bag check and it can actually be much longer than the "main" check line because there are only one or two officers. During peak times it's probably shorter, but I've seen it stretch all the way down the hall at other times of the day. It's just luck of the draw.

>Staff admitted it was a huge dick up so I don't know what you're trying to defend here
There's always one or two posters in these threads who are proud of their super duper secret knowledge because they have a high ranking staff friend, or they're a know it all volunteer.
>>
I have an AB story from coming in late last year. Some guy came in and threw a tantrum at prreg. That he was demanding his money back because he and son couldn't do the following
>couldn't just walk into full panels
>The autograph lines were too long
>crowded
Made me laugh so hard in his face dude legit threw the badge and stormed off. Definitely made me feel a bit less shitty about barely seeing the con cause of fuck ups in my cosplay group trying to do everything in the hotel room.
>>
>Pru wants to protect business by not having their mall chocked with congoers inconveniencing their customers
>chase away potential customers in the process

If I have a problem getting through the Pru this year, I don't intend to talk to AB staff about it. I'd rather talk to the Pru's management.
>>
>>8788585
Wow what an ass. I wonder if he'd have the same kind of complaints and demands if he tried to go to Disney World on one of their peak days.

I mean, how can you blame the event planners for being too successful?

Furthermore he could have expected the crowding if he'd done just a little research about previous years.
>>
This will be my 10th year going. I have this phase where I stop watching anime but still go because I love to cosplay. Last year was a last minute FMP cosplay so I definitely want to step up my game this year.
>>
>>8787834
That place is amazing, i wonder if the fountain thing will be on by march.
>>
Agreeing with everyone else in the thread, the lines/re-routing were awful this past year. 2016 will probably be my last year going. I can't resist the undōkai theme. My group going sports all weekend.
>>
>>8788566
I know, I said there was lol though I didn't know it got long sometimes. Whenever I've been it's been pretty short and the only time it was long was when I was bringing my luggage in to go leave it at AB's bag check but I guess you're right about the luck of the draw, perhaps I've just been lucky.
>>
>>8787834
Christian Science Center looks like it should be in a JRPG or some shit, I always forget, thanks OP.
>>
>>8791390
>>8787834
Except you can't take photos there. The guard will kick you out in minutes
>>
>>8788967
We are talking about the mall that had the brilliant idea of removing a variety of food options. In favor of a overpriced glorified Italian restaurant with 12 year contract.
>>
>>8791399
Are security this photo-phobic?
>>
I stopped by on Sunday last year out of nostalgia since I happened to be visiting home, and I guess I missed the rerouting debacle? Not surprised at all though, the Pru have always been shitheads about the con.

I'm another of the 'don't watch anime much anymore' crowd and I don't know if I could find enough to do anymore for a full weekend now that I'm older, but I really enjoyed the con for that one day as much as I used to enjoy it as a weeb teenager. Of all the big cons I've been to I think AB is still one of the best all around from operations to location to programming. I'd like to go again this year if I'm around for it. When do you think guest announcements will start up?
>>
Does anyone who goes to this convention still watch anime? None of the people I know who go do.
>>
>>8792906

nope

which is weird since of all the new england cons AB is the last strict anime-only hold out
>>
>>8792906
Yes, but not to the extent that I used to. Most of the people I go with are about the same. They watch anime but usually one new series a year tops.
>>
>>8792906
HAHA NOPE, I'm chuckling to see I'm not the only one though.

Is this why all the cosplayers are underage noobs dressing up from western stuff now?

Anyways I do watch some anime here and there but I don't watch it as frequently as I used to at all and I definitely have not kept up with the recent releases other than SnK but I'm even behind on the manga chapters on that. I think the last recent anime I watched was Noragami and I haven't seen the new season yet either.

I know a few people who attend who keep up with recent releases but seems to only be a small population.
>>
>>8792822
Yes. I did a shoot there and we had to dodge security.
>>8792906
A lot of it has been other Japanese media lately, plus they're allowing programming based on western stuff with obvious Japanese influence, like ATLA. So there's some diversity in official programming, and cosplayers don't care as usual.
>>
>>8792995
>Is this why all the cosplayers are underage noobs dressing up from western stuff now?
I wouldn't be surprised if so. I feel like series these days don't appeal as much to the current western audience- this is probably getting into a way offtopic convo and of course is entirely subjective, but I think there's just a huge shift in the content of newer anime and in the interests of the current younger generation. I'm still into hobbies that are related to anime, like anime-flavor video games and a manga here or there, so my interests still relate to the con, but the last actual anime I watched was probably Gundam Build Fighters S1 (although I intend to get to watching the new one sometime). There's maybe 2 manga I still follow, which are both at least 8 years old and only update once in a blue moon. It's hard for me to get into following anything these days.

In any case, maybe it's just because I'm a crotchety old person but I'm sort of glad that AB has continued to be an anime-only con in terms of programming. Maybe that's why I still enjoy it more than other cons.
>>
>>8793292
I feel like there's just so many different types of anime now there's people with so many different interests and so only a specific percentage of anime fans go to cons. I'm 20 and started going to cons when I was 14 but I feel like I kinda missed out on all the weeby glory days cause there's just soooo much western shit now. I'm really over all the homestuck, MLP, avengers, superwholock, etc. shit.

my other guess behind why there's less anime cosplay at cons as of recently is just because of how "open" it is now to go to convention - like, how normies attend and it's not that big of a deal then if it were 2002 or something and people would think you were such a huge nerd. when I first started going to AB (middle school) I would be a little bit embarrassed to tell people where I was going but by the end of high school there were plenty of people who thought it was "cool"/"interesting" that I went to "comic conventions". I don't wanna make the convo stray even farther off into a "goddamn normies have changed cons and cosplay" discussion but yeah.

now I feel like I need to go start watching some anime
>>
Hello people! I'm planning on flying down for Anime Boston from Canada. I'll be hanging with 2 friends most of the weekend.
Since its my first time, any suggestions on what to do? or even things to do in Boston?
Also, should I bring a cosplay or nah?
Thanks!
>>
>>8797427
How long are you gonna be here and is there anything specific you're into?

Chinatown is cool and you can grab some good eats. I rec shabu zen for hot pot and the pearl for dim sum. Lots of bakeries.
Things a lot of people will rec - aquarium, museum of science, faneuil hall/north end, harvard square

If you do go to Harvard sq, you may want to check out anime zakka in the garage. it's filled with bootleg shit but it's nice to look around I guess? I like it there cause I love buying the weird bootleg anime stickers.

if it's something that interests you there's also an escape the room place somewhere, dunno where though. fenway park does tours I thiiiink, not sure if they're open year round or not if you're interested in that. in Cambridge there's also the garment district which is this somewhat pricey but cool thrift store.

I'm sure I missed something but hopefully other anons can fill in the gaps. I would also say to visit the public gardens but it's winter and it won't be nice and pretty.

If you get a chance to go to the top floor of the prudential center, do it, it's cool. I'd say sunset is a good time cause then you can see the transition from the day to all the lights at night.
>>
>>8797450
>Reccing anime zakka

If she's going to AB's dealers room, why in the world would she spend the time to go to a shittier store with less merch? Doesn't Zakka even have a booth at con?

>>8797427
Seconding Chinatown, and if you're into shopping you could spend a long time walking around the Boston commons and Newberry Street, which are right near the con. If you're into history at all you've got a ton of options too that don't even require you getting on the subway.
>>
>>8797593
All I said was that it may be cool to look around, chill. I even acknowledged that its filled with bootleg crap. I just put it there in case that may be something OP is interested in looking at if they happen to be in harvard square.
>>
>>8797800
And all I said is that she would literally see Zakka's booth at con so your suggestion is pretty pointless. Don't get so offended.
>>
Wouldn't even recommend Harvard anymore. Everything around Boston has been killed by yuppies.

There's still some nice places to walk around, like the harbor or mt auburn cemetery
>>
I'm going to be attending my first AB this year, what's the weather like? I'm trying to plan my cosplays and don't want to overheat or freeze.

Also, general tips/advice for this con would be awesome!
>>
>>8798311
This year, expect cold. The contents center is attached to the hotels, though, so you can get away with less warm costume or coordinate. There's a star market across from the Marriott, and they sell decently cheap meals if you don't want to wait ages for the restaurants in the pru. Don't bring a bag unless you really have to in order to avoid bag check lines.
>>
>>8798316
Do you mean bag like a purse? Is it all bags or just backpacks?
>>
>>8798477
all bags, even tiny coinpurses. one of those no-tolerance policies.

as a loli i've been hiding my bags under my floof in my bloomers and taking them out in the bathroom once inside. i'm sure cosers could do that in some outfits.
>>
I didn't go last year, but I heard it sucked.
The year before I got topped by a few cosplayers in their hotel room, shit was cash.

I'll probably only go this year if I can find some more people to put it in my butt
>>
>>8797450
>>8797593

Thanks for the suggestions. Its all welcome.
I'll probably be staying Thrus - Mon maybe a bit longer. I can't do too much cause our dollar is shit right now and don't want to go crazy spending.
Great suggestions though will check some out. Also I'm a dude, just fyi.
>>
Is it possible to ghost Anime Boston? I'll be in the area on Friday so I'd like to stop by but I don't really want to shell out $60 for half a day.
>>
File: laughinghyena.jpg (108KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
laughinghyena.jpg
108KB, 500x334px
>>8798311
>asking what to expect from the weather
>in New England
>>
>>8798490
The past couple of years they've been letting me get by with a tiny pocket sized purse that is only just big enough to hold my cell phone without calling me over to check it. I figured if they weren't checking our pants or coat pockets that they'd let me get by with a pocket sized thing on a strap. I carry it for when my outfit has no pockets and I have nowhere else to put my phone. It is possible that security just hasn't noticed it every time I've passed, though.

You definitely can't get by with even a small purse without it needing to be checked, though.
>>
>>8798568
I'm not sure if you will be able - within the last few years bag checks have been implemented and the security guards seem to be pretty good at checking badges (and trust me, there's security at every possible entrance so there's no way to get around it) You used to be able to get some of the con experience by hanging out in the food court/walking around the mall but that's gone now.

But then again I've never done anything like that, so maybe someone who's tried it last year knows more than me. The only thing I can think of is if you know someone going, maybe ask them if you could wear their badge while they go eat lunch or something.
>>
>>8798477
Literally all bags. If you're holding a shopping bag from the dealers room, certain security guards might even look through that. If you do have a bag try to keep it simple and not too full so it doesn't take that long for them to look through. Some are more thorough in their checks while others are more lax.

>>8798311
With the weather we've had so far, who fucking knows, honestly. Are you gonna be commuting to the con every day or will you be staying at the sheraton? In general MA at the end of March tends to be a bit cold/chilly still, maybe 50-60 at most so I wouldn't bring any skimpy more warm-weather kind of cosplays anyway.
>>
inb4 1449 comes bragging about their suite.
>>
>>8798649
oh god, don't mention their name, some of them are in the katsucon thread trying to defend themselves.

if you're reading this just shut the fuck up and please don't shit up this thread, it's been going just fine
>>
>>8798655
bitch pat prolly just mentioned them himself. those bitches have nothing better to do than prove themselves to us even though we're all just fat, jelly, weebs.
>>
>>8798613
I've even been pulled aside by security a couple of times in the dealer's room to check my badge just for wearing a different lanyard. They're pretty serious about random badge checking.
>>
>>8798599
I know anon, I know.
>>8798639
Ah, thanks for the advice!
>>
>>8798613
Ah I see, thanks for the info anon. Is there no outdoor area or anything where congoers congregate by chance?
>>
>>8798711
It's at the end of March so I doubt anyone will be hanging outside anywhere since it'll likely be just a bit too chilly. It's too soon for the garden area in the pru to be open too. The only place I can think of where maybe you could try to find people is just walking around the pru and maybe in certain areas of the sheraton. Someone else can confirm this but I think in the sheraton they also might be a little more lax in certain areas since it is a hotel and other non-congoers are still staying in it, therefore they might only check badges at panel and ball room doors, so you might be able to get away with being in certain areas. I know at night there's like, a big hallway in the sheraton that I see a lot of cosplayers hang out at (I think it might be one floor above the main lobby)
>>
>>8798711
Not really. The remaining tabletop area next to the closed garden is probably the only open space outside of the con center, but it's not really a place people gather, just somewhere good for meeting up with people. Like the other anon said, you aren't going to be badge checked in the hotel but it's also not really a place people tend to mull around. The entire con is well contained within the convention center.
>>
>>8798711
Not really anymore especially with the Pru's food court gone. The outdoor area by it tended to fill up with folk but now it;'s blocked off for the dumb italian place. I mean you might catch stragglers doing shoots but Mostly folk are at the con.
>>
With the food court gone I am getting scared, is wagamama still around?
>>
>>8799007
I'd avoid it. It tends to get filled with weebs booking reservations throughout the weekend.
>>
>>8799007
yeah. the pru website probably has this information but wagamama wasn't apart of the food court - pretty sure the only food affected was literally anything in the food court. if the other eateries are closed it's something that has to do with them and you'll have to check that out individually. as far as i'm concerned the wagamama, chesecake factory, pinkberry, coldstone, au bon pain, dunkin donuts, salad place, pf changs, pizza place across from pf changs, is all open still? (dunno what else there was that wasn't in the food court but you get the point)

but yeah >>8799009 is right, during AB there tends to be a bit of a wait so I wouldn't rely on it a whole lot.

anyone else know what other food options are around? I know there's a shaws that's a short walk down the street.
>>
>>8799022
There's supposed to be another Cheese Boy around the area. I found it's listing a while back should check if it's actually you know open before I forget.
>>
>>8799022
My biggest wonder is how long until that new place that replaced the food court is gonna last. I know they have a long contract. But living near and having family living in Boston. I've not seen much interest in Italian food. Now if it was a three story DD maybe.
>>
>>8799043
they're just trying to be elitist about it. i don't get why pru does this. they have a wide variety of upper middle/upper class shops so why be so try hard?
>>
>>8799043
>>8799022
Fuuu, I hate this food court thing. My company's main office is at the pru and it's annoying as hell when I have to go there and not be able to get a cheap bite anymore.
>>
>>8799046
They like to think they are the rich mall still which is hilarious as it's straight up normal fags shopping there.
>>
>>8799043
I dunno, are you sure? north end is balls to the wall filled with italian food and whenever I've been in that neighborhood it always seems to be pretty full, whether it's the middle of the summer or the middle of winter.

I think what it's what >>8799046 said, I personally haven't seen much interest in it and I think it's because of how uppity they're being about it, plus locals are pissed off just because closing it is so inconvenient. >>8799054 is not the first pru worker I've heard talking about how annoying it is that it's closed now - I know all the people that work in the mall are definitely annoyed by it.

I'm still confused by what it is. some people say it's supposed to be like a grocery store and then others say it's like a food court but with high end italian food??
>>
>>8799054
I've heard that's the main complaint because they cut off nearly everyone working there in favor of catering to what? The random tourist wandering in?
>>
>>8799061
It's kinda a mix of it. It's overpriced food to be sold or sit down to be ate.
yea but North End is where you'd expect this kinda thing. The main area around the pru is more just shops and the fast food places. Not to mention to tell anyone at a mall if you're hungry all you get is italian food is rather insane to even suggest.

Most the reviews I saw for it were tourist types saying they went once on vacation, and how they were looking forward to seeing it. To me that suggests it's gonna fill out for a while but once the hypes gone they'll be struggling.
>>
>>8799067
Seriously! North End has a history, of course tourists will go there for Italian. The Pru tho? It's a high end mall. Why not fill it with high end 'fast food' those do exist!
>>
>>8799072
Not to mention the con had to be a high pay day for the food court. Nor had I ever saw it too empty. I just think somewhere someone had what they assumed as a brilliant idea. And now are stuck with a long ass contract.
>>
If you really need a cheaper meal option and don't mind a bit of a walk. City Place food court I've noticed is attracting a few of the non New England Cosplay group events. It has a 711, Starbucks, and I believe a Dunkin Donuts.
>>
>>8799184
Almost forgot but if you do head toward the Pru while in Undertale/Homestuck/Steven Universe related body paint. You are the first to be redirected. Or most scorned at. Homestuck meats throughout the last few years alongside the New England Cosplay group nits, have been a nuisance and trashed the food court so much. Cosplay in general is somewhat banned/frowned at. That's assuming the Pru doesn't have major rerouting already planned like last year.
>>
>>8799201
Meets*
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.