[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EGA / Aristocrat (Femme) General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 95

File: tumblr_nmk7k0DliU1r5ltv5o3_400.jpg (171KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmk7k0DliU1r5ltv5o3_400.jpg
171KB, 400x533px
Let's discuss femme aristo. Pictures are welcome, we don't need to max out the thread spamming reposts though.

Boystyle General:
>>8697142

>Aristocrat: Lolita's Older, Quite Possibly Vampiric, Cousin
http://fyeahlolita.blogspot.de/2010/07/aristocrat-lolitas-older-quite-possibly.html

>Could you tell me the difference between aristocrat, ouji, and lolita?
http://buttcape.blogspot.de/2013/05/q-could-you-tell-me-difference-between.html

How about we make a shop master list for brand, taobao or offbrand?
>>
File: 20151026_08.jpg (119KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
20151026_08.jpg
119KB, 400x533px
This Boz OP has been restocked in blackxblack and blackxwhite by the way (blackxred is sold out now).

http://www.boz.ne.jp/product/detail/BZ6311.html
>>
>>8729406
My Giulietta OP arrived (I got it in black x black, lng length). Based on a quick flat measurement, the waist is about 68cm.
>>
>>8729430
Is the bust measurement correct? Or what is your bust measurement and does it fit you? Mine is 89cm and I bought the OP hoping it will be okay (it usually is with their cuts).
>>
I found some aristoish store snaps (ekketakasaki). I thought they were interesting because I like seeing what people dress like outside of tea party events and photo shoots. Especially since EGA is so rare to see nowadays.
>>
>>8729447
>>
>>8729449
>>
>>8729442

I didn't measure the bust, but the bust will fit. My bust is only 81cm. Sorry but I don't know if it will fit your bust, I usually find the bust measurements pretty accurate. The given bust measurement is 84cm.
>>
>>8729442

Oh, I forgot to mention, this one is on the smaller side of their cuts for dresses, as a warning, sorry.
>>
>>8729449
This looks more lolita/aristo hybrid than anything to me. The shoes don't work for aristo, they just look a bit too childish imo.
>>
>>8729455
Sure. But then there's these two ladies. Love how huge they look.
>>
>>8729430
Any pics of it anon specifically the cuffs and back of the neck?
>>
File: Giulietta back.jpg (36KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Giulietta back.jpg
36KB, 576x960px
>>8729767
Sure! Sorry for the lack of quality of these, and that I don't have any decent full length shots. But here is the shot of the back of the neck and collar. There's a seam for where the neck part and the collar part meet which is a bit bulky to get the invisible zipper past, which is slightly annoying.
>>
File: Giulietta cuff.jpg (46KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Giulietta cuff.jpg
46KB, 576x960px
>>8729767
And here is a blurry shot of a cuff. The buttons are gorgeous. They fasten through little loops on the side of the cuff rather than through buttonholes. The fabric is lovely quality.
>>
>>8729475
Oooh they look like witches about to brew the sweet loli into a love potion. Me likey
>>
>>8729857
>>8729863
Thank you so much anon, really want the short black OP but was in two minds about the details, these are much appreciated.
>>
>>8730159
You're welcome.
>>
For brands, here's my rundown:

Atelier Boz
Moi Meme Moitie
Alice and the Pirates
Innocent World (sometimes does pieces which are really Aristocrat-able, or at least perfect for Lolita-Aristocrat hybrid)
Atelier Pierrot
Sheglit
All Saints (some of their stuff from several years ago is perfect, especially when they were into neo-Victoriana suiting)
Alexander McQueen (accessories mainly)
>>
>>8730209
to add:

>Antique Beast
accessories mostly, but also tops and a skirt (pic related).
>>
File: 44f29ec33a298.jpg (25KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
44f29ec33a298.jpg
25KB, 500x530px
>>8730430
>alice auaa
gothic items of higher quality, often pricey, with unique design details. they make everything from hats to dresses to shoes, and have men's sizing that goes a bit larger than AatP or Moitie.

a staple of gothic street snaps around Tokyo.
>>
File: 074847-1.jpg (89KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
074847-1.jpg
89KB, 1000x1000px
>>8730442
>Black Peace Now
defunct, but available secondhand.
>>
File: 073247-1.jpg (77KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
073247-1.jpg
77KB, 1000x1000px
>>8730448
>h. Naoto
another street snap staple, this brand has a huge range of sub-brands genres. items often have intricate details that do not show up well in photos but are gorgeous in person.
>>
File: warriorsk.jpg (239KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
warriorsk.jpg
239KB, 480x640px
>>8730457
>Na+h
a feminine gothic brand. many items will be too sexy for EGA, but they do release aristo-ish items now and then.
>>
>>8730209
How do I find the old All Saints stuff you're talking about?

Thanks for the stores, I'm making a spreadsheet right now.
>>
>>8730784
ebay, and other secondhand clothing sites. Sadly, it's gone really downhill and more mainstream in the last few years. The sizing's gone American high-fashion, rather than being reasonably sized as well, since it got bought out. Pieces such as the Klaxon long bustle skirt, Katerina blouse, Vordana suit, Nightingale skirt, etc, were stunning, and are perfect for Aristocrat.
>>
File: 160.jpg (113KB, 621x848px) Image search: [Google]
160.jpg
113KB, 621x848px
>>8730209
Millenoirs (sub branch of Millefleurs) also has some pieces that could be used in aristocrat, or for an aristocrat-leaning lolita coord.
>>
This is the store list so far. Going to add a couple more that were mentioned. If you can add information that's missing or improve on it you should be able to submit those changes for me to approve.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19BTmZ11DF3C7R95JmlL2GFuaZYGgEAxMYzNBdJIUkJ4/edit?usp=sharing

Also ignore the image column, I decided it got too distracting if they are bigger.
>>
File: y.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>8730810
These are really pretty. It's funny seeing them styled so normie though (pic related).
>>
>>8731057

Doing god's work, anon. I suggest adding a link to Atelier-Pierrot official store as they carry a bigger selection of AtePi stuff than Lorina Liddell, as well as a bunch of other brands. I can't edit the doc right now otherwise I would!

http://atelier-pierrot.shop-pro.jp/
>>
why do we need a fucking girl aristocrat thread? can't we just have an aristocrat general?
>>
>>8731088
Do you mean I should replace lorina lidell as the international seller, because atelier pierrot also take international orders?
>>
>>8731092
There's a boystyle one right now which covers ouji and half of aristocrat. Otherwise I wouldn't have specified femme.
>>
>>8731094
Yeah, replace the link for Atelier Pierrot with the official store. They usually update with the new releases much faster than LL
>>
>>8731097
if you would have read the thread people were complaining about how aristocrat doesn't even deem it's own thread and that the boy aristocrat stuff was just there cause there wasn't a thread for both. this is a really stupid forced division by the OP of the ouji thread who can't seem to grasp that aristocrat deems it's own separate thread.
>>
>>8731103
Pretty much this. There's been a lot of people mad at the boystyle thread for using aristocrat and preventing an actual aristo thread from happening, and now this seems to speak for itself in that they should leave it to it's own thread.
>>
If someone is interested in Western stores that offer aristo/aristo-able clothing:

Shrine of Hollywood
Restyle
All Saints
Heavy Red
Retroscope Fashions
Chic Star (quality is iffy)
Dracula Clothing (ditto on quality)
>>
>>8731117
I believe that Retroscope is a F+F reseller. I read somewhere ages ago they'd designed stuff and then F+F manufactured them, but also sold the designs on their own site. Dracula Clothing quslity looks very poor, and some of the aristo-able stuff looks like cheap Boz knock offs.
>>
>>8731066
It used to be one of those things where All Saints was a highstreet brand that could appeal to both goth and mainstream fashions. It was easy to dress it either way. It used to have loads of rather occult themed t-shirts and the like. I found a gorgeous silk maxi dress in there, back in '08, which was covered in prints of ramskulls. A ramskull used to be the brand's logo.
>>
can aristocrat be casual? does the general silhoutte/aesthetic work against that?

and is sweet aristocrat possible? how much goth is required?
>>
>>8731057
Thanks for the good work, anon!

The long length cut dresses IW do are exactly why I included them in my list for Aristo. Imo, they give the feeling of aristocratic lady at lunch by using the Lolita skirt length but otherwise treating an outfit as Aristo works really well. It's just a matter of carefully choosing something which isn't too busy.
>>
>>8731243
A slightly more casual take on Aristocrat is actually what I sometimes use simipler Lolita dresses for, actually. Atelier Boz do stuff which is great for more casual outfits as well. If you want to keep the full length flowing skirts, I'd say that avoid too high heels, too many ruffles, non-petticoated skirt perhaps if full length, a more subdued cravat or jabot, etc. Less heavy on the makeup as well. It will still be rather flambouyant, but yes, it can be toned down a little.
>>
>>8731243
Less ruffles and bustles, a simpler silhouette like you can get from Boz or Moitie is very casual in my opinion. Outerwear being such a big part of it also makes aristocrat seem less costumey.

As for other themes I think Excentrique is one brand that sells clothing with a similar style and silhouette but different colors. And then you get the recent underskirt lolita trend which can look a little like classic/sweet aristocrat.
>>
>>8731487
she is too cute!
>>
File: tumblr_mn9i6x4rL41rz84zno1_1280.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn9i6x4rL41rz84zno1_1280.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
>>8731103
>>8731115
I was in the thread and thought there was some demand. I'm happy to make just an aristocrat thread, no gender specified. As soon as the boystyle thread is replaced with an ouji thread.
>>
>>8734365
until recently, it was not an issue. a couple anons got a bee in their bonnets.

given the slow pace of each thread, there is not much demand in any case.
>>
>>8731487
I want an excentrique corset vest so bad but omg so expensive it makes me want to cough up blood if it isn't second hand.
>>
What inspirations do people have for femme aristo hair styles?

Also can people recommend good sources for full length and 3/4 length petticoats? Im looking for some decent onrs but not in tulle.
>>
>>8734617
I recently found an underbust corset jsk from them for a reasonable price
I also want a corset vest they're gorgeous. The quality is great and the boning has some substance unlike the crap AATP use.
>>
>>8731203
Retroscope did indeed do their own designs. F+F then resold said designs at lower prices on their own site, which screwed them over, and led to Retroscope seeking a new manufacturer down the line. They still sell some of their older items from F+F, but I have always assumed it's because they can't move it due to the prices.

Dracula Clothing quality is hit or miss because they get stuff from different sources. Some of it's nice. Some of it's shit. Most of the pieces that have lace are pretty gross, though.
>>
>>8734852
>aatp boning is crap
Good to know anon. Now I know what aatp pieces to avoid
>>
>>8734865
AATP also lace the lacing through delicate lace on some pieces. Very annoying! The boming they use is the thin plastic stuff which udnt at all functional. Yuck. I'm used to steel boned corsets. Leatherotics on eBay are amazing for both leather and satin corsets at really good prices. That's if you don't mind they also sell fetish stuff.
>>
>>8734865
>>8734887
It's just not supposed to be functional in any way. The plastic boning is just there to keep the shape. The lacing is ornamental. Just to give you the corset look without any of the function. Which is very unflattering if you're not already very small.
>>
>>8735238
Exactly - I know it's not functional. The problem is is that plastic boning warps out of shape easily if it's the shitty thin stuff in particular. Steel boning is far superior for this reason, even if you wear a corset for teh look rather than any real reduction.
>>
>>8735238
The reason I think the lacing through lace is annoying is because I don't think it looks very neat how loose you need to lace it to not risk dmaging the lace.
>>
File: tumblr_n6wcl2cCc11s0s3nuo1_500.jpg (71KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6wcl2cCc11s0s3nuo1_500.jpg
71KB, 422x750px
>>8734617
Just get a versatile one full price as they hardly ever turn up 2nd hand and aren't bought up immediately. They are very good quality, so it is worth it. And if you're willing to pay $100 for it $200 isn't that far off.
>>
>>8735291
That OP is lovely!
>>
>>8736670
OTR corsets?
>>
>>8736682
Off the rack?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>8737408
don't you want corsets to be under the rack?
>>
>>8737408

Ah yes. Some are terirble, I agree. Custom are the way to go, if you can get access to a decent bespoke corste maker, and have teh funds for one. If not, and you do need an off teh rack one, at least go to a good place! Leatherotics were recommended to me by a couple of friends who both have both been tightlacers. I've also been recommended Vollers, but haven't bought from them.
>>
File: zzo.jpg (17KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
zzo.jpg
17KB, 360x360px
I feel like this is such a newfaggy question, but I've always wanted an OP as close as possible to the one Mana wears in Beast of Blood. I spent an entire night going through lolibrary and hellolace archives and I was surprised that I could barely find any OP's cut like the one he wears in that PV. Does anyone know of any good Moitie or Boz etc dresses that look like this? With the simple bodice but the big puffed shoulders, it looks kind of 1880's going into 1890's Victorian.

Pic related, I don't know why there are no pictures of this dress at a decent resolution...
>>
>>8738851
It will have been custom made for Mana. The simple silhouette is very characteristic of Boz pieces as a whole. I can't think however off the top of my head for specific Boz or Moitie pieces that resemble it however sorry. Kambriel, a US base gothic clothes shop, do pieces which have that sort of sleeve: http://www.kambriel.com/catalogue.html. They aren't cheap, but they are good enough to have provide Neil Gaiman with a jacket for when he went to the Oscars for Coraline. Here's teh link: http://www.kambriel.com/catalogue.html.

I'll have a look though lolibrary however and give some thoughts. You might have better luck with going for a corset skirt and blouse or jumperskirt and blouse combo, rather than a one-piece dress.
>>
>>8738851
Just to ad to further my post about Kambriel: the Isabella coatdress is possibly the closest to what you're after: http://www.kambriel.com/isabella.html.
>>
>>8738859
>>8738867
Oh man, I think I remember Kambriel from those old goth magazines they used to sell at HT lol (Gothic Beauty I think?), I dreamed of their stuff in highschool. Thanks for the link, I totally forgot they existed! That dress looks very similar to what I want, but I'd prefer a matte fabric... Do you know if they take custom fabric requests?

Sadly corset skirts don't suit me very well (with the waistline placed so high), but I do have some blouses and a skirt or two that might be able to achieve a similar look otherwise. I love muttonchop sleeves and I find them flattering on my thin shoulders, but there don't seem to ever be OP's with them.
>>
>>8738928
Well, they do custom fittings and such, so I reckon that they should be able to take different fabric commissions no problem. Please let us know if you get any luck with this, I'd be interested to hear if they do. Good luck! I've always wanted to get a skirt from them at the least at some point. I have a bat pillow from them and it's adorable.

Regarding the list of brands to buy form, Kambriel can probably be added to the list for Aristocratable Western brands.
>>
File: 20150523_441752.jpg (241KB, 1051x1500px) Image search: [Google]
20150523_441752.jpg
241KB, 1051x1500px
>>8738859
Neil Gaiman looked like shit in that thing though, not a selling point.

>>8738851
Is this what you want aside from the colors?
>>
>>8739304
That wasn't the fault of Kambriel's design though - the jacket and waistcoat were tailored for him before he gained some weight. The pictures of it made him realise he'd got a 'middle aged belly' and he started working out again.
He blogged about it at the time.

Yup, my fangirl is showing.
>>
>>8739304
Yeah, something similar to these. I like the simple cut of the floral one in the back left the most, I feel like the bustle on the right one would be unflattering on me.
>>
Any tips (other than wear heels) for pulling off full length dresses/skirts when you're very short without looking like a stubby midget?
>>
File: tumblr_naxexclYjA1rbynylo1_500.jpg (84KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naxexclYjA1rbynylo1_500.jpg
84KB, 480x640px
>>8740046
High waisted cuts to elongate your body? And platforms of course. You could also not give a damn and go full witch like these gals >>8729475

Does anyone know western stores that sell hats like this?
>>
File: 8.png (1MB, 820x738px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
1MB, 820x738px
>>8738851
Like these?
>>
>>8734442
until recently we just had normal ouji threads and aristo threads separate. aristocrat is a separate fashion from lolita, ouji is not.
>>
>>8741168
i did a bit of research in the archives. the boystyle general, as a discussion platform, evolved to what it is now at the beginning of this year. this year also saw several consistent femme aristo threads, but each with a different flavor (aristocrat and long skirt lolita, gothic lolita and aristocrat, etc.). prior to late 2014, there was no continuous general for either at all, just random (often sparse) threads.

the interest in aristo in has blossomed this past year, with the growing nostalgia for a gothic aesthetic. it's possible that enough people will be interested in it now for a male+female aristo general to survive on its own. but combining them makes as much sense as combining ouji and lolita into one general.

i'll post a poll to both gens to ask whether the boystyle aristocrats would prefer to hang with oujis or femme aristos.
>>
>>8741195
http://strawpoll.me/6136158
>>
>>8741195
Not that anon, but definitely want a poll. I'd much rather see female and male versions of the same style rather than trying to wade through the ouji threads. They tend to be a bunch of girls gushing over dudes/girls dressed up like dudes, or arguing about how old you should be to wear it. I get how people can see that aristo is a step up from ouji, but most aristo stuff gets lumped in or lost in the thread.
>>
File: oujivslolivsaristo.jpg (569KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oujivslolivsaristo.jpg
569KB, 1000x1000px
>>8741168
I'd say that ouji is separate to lolita. The way it works in my hea is that ouji is to male aristocrat what lolita is to femme!aristocrat. They're different but related styles which have some amount of overlap. Because of the overlap, some stuff can be applied at times to their sibling style. Buttcape's FAQ in this describes it well.
>>
>>8741203
well ouji is technically a subset of lolita, it's like the tomboy version. most of my point was that the style was younger looking, and it makes more sense to group the mature looking styles together.
>>
>>8741200
>>8741195

It's great to see its popularity starting to return, but like anon says, it's a matter of wading through the other threads. I think that I'd like to see a purely male + female aristo thread in its own right. There's nothing stopping us from going through the ouji and lolita threads and picking out what's useful/relevant to us as well.

(I'm >>8741203 for reference.)
>>
>>8741207
Yup, I agree totally about it being much younger looking than aristo, so keeping the mature aristo in one thread makes sense. I lean towards classing male and female aristo into one style because it's a lot more androgynous in many ways than ouji is in relation to lolita, even though ouji still has an air of femininity to it.
>>
>>8741200
past polls indicate the userbase is mostly male.

>>8741203
this is my feeling as well. additionally, most of what we call aristo is called either goth or prince style in actual fashion mags and discussion in Japan. the closest i have seen "aristocrat" used outside of MmM is "antique european," which probably conveys the same idea as aristocrat, but is less common than "prince."

>>8741207
for me, as someone who wears ouji and aristo (my style is generally to the mid-right of buttcape's Lolita Family Triangle), the sizing, styling, and makeup for each male style is closer to each other than to the female version.

if i had my total way, i would split sweet/girly ouji from more masculine boystyles, but that would serve only my niche, which at this time is small.

if other aristos would prefer not to hang with the princes, i'll of course follow along with that. i often contribute to femme aristo threads anyway.
>>
>>8741225
I wear a mix of both femme and male aristocrat as my main style, but also use some lolita dresses in a lolita-aristocrat hybrid look (style like aristocrat but use the higher hemline from lolita for a more 'daytime' look).
>>
>>8738851
Anon, I think I might have found something closer for you to what you're after, by Surface Spell: http://world.taobao.com/item/36032077227.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-3350482768.88.Ll4FcW.
>>
>>8741568
>>8741160
No, I'm really looking for something as close to that dress as possible. Not just a long dress. So high neck, fairly simple bodice (it looks like it might be pleated/tucked but I'm not sure), long muttonchop-shoulder sleeves and overall starkness in details/fabric. Something very dour looking.

Basically I ask because I had been wondering if that was an actual dress that Moitie had put out at some point, but given the responses I think it's safe to say it probably wasn't. I guess I'll just have to commission something someday... But thank you to everyone that tried to help!
>>
I was wondering if I could have some concrit about this coord of mine from earlier in the year? I'd like to wear femme aristo more often and will be building that side of my wardrobe up a bit more soon.
>>
>>8745660

I'd go with a sleeker skirt, like maybe a Boz mermaid skirt. That BPN skirt looks like too much like a droopy underskirt with those tiers.
>>
>>8745660
Jackets like that are cut too high up to look nice with such a long skirt. The longer version would be a bit better for the tails but even still it doesn't flow.
>>
>>8745859
>>8745660
>>8745840

Regular length Rolands work fine imo with full length skirts. I think more it's teh pattern of the ruffles, especialy the upper layers, clash a little with the coat's length is all. I agree however, something about it just doesn't quite work. I think the skirt would work with a short jacket, however. Either a mermaid skirt, or something very full in terms of fabric works well.
It's quite hard to see what style the bluse is, and what style of shoe is being worn. Could you please provide clearer pics of these, anon? It's not a terrible outfit, it just doesn't quite work.
>>
File: blouseandshoe.jpg (282KB, 3000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blouseandshoe.jpg
282KB, 3000x1000px
>>8745840
Thank you for the suggestion anon I really like the design of the AtBoz mermaid skirt so will look into purchasing it.
>>8745859
I would like to add a longer length Roland to my wardrobe and if that would help with long skirts that I can definitely see that helping.
>>8746019
I think you are right anon, I have reworn the outfit with two different short jackets and enjoyed the look better. The photo was my first attempt at aristo and there wasn't a femme aristo thread at the time so I couldn't get any feedback so I appreciate it very much now.

I have attached a photo of the shoes (mine are slightly different but it's the right style) but I can't remember whether I wore the AATP blouse or the AtPi blouse without the bow.

Thank you everyone for all of your feedback I really appreciate it.
>>
File: 5231468_n.jpg (379KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
5231468_n.jpg
379KB, 2000x2000px
>>8746272
Here is a photo of one of the other jackets I have worn with the skirt and a different headpiece and shoes.
>>
>>8746272
>>8746296

Right, firstly. looking at footwear, the mary-janes are more suited to gothic lolita imo than aristocrat. They are a more youthful style of shoe, whereas going for a pair of boots, especially ones such as the bottom left pair, or knee-highs, tend to be better suited to aristo. Sometimes a platform shoe will work with aristo, but not always, and if so, they will likely be higher heeled, etc. A stiletto shoe can work. . A good bit of advice for footwear is look at street snaps and fashion magazine pictures of people in aristo.

Hmm... for the blouses, a short-sleeved blouse doesn't tend to lend itself well to when you're wearing the heavy, full length aristo look. It's a lighter, more summery look, or more youthful, so again lending itself better to gothic lolita. If you look at Boz's short sleeved pieces, they are usually their knee-length, often summer season, dresses, which are more lolita than aristocrat.

The knack to finding what works is to play around and see. Look at lots of pictures. Read guides. Just practice, and see.

You're very much welcome regarding the feedback. Hope this helps.
>>
>>8746396
Thank you for the advice around footwear anon I do see how Mary janes are more youthful. I own a few different pairs of boots so will play around with them and see what works. I'll definetly do more research before buying new footwear. I hadn't bought any specifically for aristo (it all came from my gothic lolita wardrobe) so that might be part of the problem.

I definitely understand the short sleeve blouse was worn under a jacket and that was solely due to how warm it is but I will invest in more suitable long sleeve blouses. Are high neck blouses the best choices?

Thank you kindly anon before attempting aristo again I will do more research and buy more suitable things. You've been a huge help!

Can I ask how you became interested in aristo?
>>
>>8746436
You're very welcome. From using that as a basis to start, your attempt's really not bad at all, just not quite there is all. Aristocrat's a more mature look than lolita, so some of the small details that work for loli don't always work for aristo.

For blouses, high collars / blouses with jabots or cravats are the most common option. You can also get away with a lower neckline than in lolita blouses sometimes, but it's much less common than the big, dramatic jabots and high necklines. FYLolita's article on aristo is pretty good as a summary.

I got into aristo via discovering visual kei, and having worn romantic goth as a teen, heavily inspired by Interview with the Vampire. It was a very natural progression, as aristo was a refinement on the style I'd been going for beforehand. What about yoursef? What drew you to aristo? It might be an idea to put this question to the whole floor, actually.
>>
Can anyone give some detailed shots of their Boz or any other EGA brands? I always see shots focus on prints and no one tends to touch on EGA or the construction.
>>
>>8746502
Thank you kindly anon. You are right I think I need to just commit more to it and purchase items solely for aristocrat.

I noticed that in photos. That's nice to know lower necklines can be acceptable as well. I have read it before I quite like it as well and have read a lot of the aristocrat related posts on the rosanitida blogspot.

That's rather fascinating anon that it was a more elegant progression from wearing romantic goth when younger. I'm happy you found it.

I've been wearing lolita (mainly gothic) for a few years but had been admiring aristocrat the majority of that time. I just thought I wouldn't be able to pull it off. I purchased a couple of AtBoz and BPN jackets to wear with my lolita wardrobe then a dear friend gifted me the BPN skirt in the photo above as a Christmas present last year. I actually loved the length. I'm 5'8' and even long IW dresses don't reach much past my knees so aristo was a lovely change. I generally wear a lot of dark or gothic clothing and very feminine clothing in my daily wear so finding lolita then aristo was the perfect mix of both!
>>
>>8747211

Any specific things you want shots of? Because otherwise you're getting photos of black fabric.
>>
File: tumblr_nu1dh0PBQg1ri5902o1_1280.jpg (618KB, 1280x1156px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu1dh0PBQg1ri5902o1_1280.jpg
618KB, 1280x1156px
>>8747211
>>
File: tumblr_nq1cz2tJVb1r79soxo3_1280.jpg (77KB, 970x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq1cz2tJVb1r79soxo3_1280.jpg
77KB, 970x640px
>>8747251
>>
>>8737423
I dislike both because they don't have enough space in the ribcage for me to even reduce my waist to compare for the bulk of the corset despite not being particularly curvy. I tried about 5 different Vollers ones in store and none worked for me. For off the rack I go for the Josephine from Isabella Corsetry and What Katie Did, I've heard Orchard Corset and Timeless Trends are ok as well but looking at their measurements I'd still have problems with my ribcage. I don't even understand why, I'm not particularly short waisted and I only wear a 28" band.
>>
>>8747326
What style of corsets are you trying? I find that I can't wear off the rack overbust corsets and have them fit properly because I don't have a large enough bust for them to fit without a big gape at the top. So, I swapped to wearing underbusts, and problem sorted.
>>
>>8747376
I only wear underbust ones. I've never found one that doesn't gap in the bust at least a little, along with the smallish ribcage I have a small bust measurement. If I wear an overnight it's usually too big around my boobs, but compressing my ribcage when i try to tighten it.
>>
>>8748890
*overbust, derp
>>
>>8748890
I was going to say it migth be worth you trying underbust if you didn't already.
>>
>>8748894
Nope, same issue except for aforementioned brands
>>
Do you have a favourite brand for headwear or a favourite specific piece?
>>
>>8749983
I have very fine hair, so tend to keep my hair accessories fairly simple beyond using clip-in human hair extensions. Dramatic hair-dos are my main weakness along with makeup (due to having very sensitive skin). I've recently taken to wearing my hair in a bun, soemtimes with a small hair net/snood over it, with a small bow over the top of the bun. I'm going for a dressage (an equestrian discipline) look with it. I really like IW's clip-in bows for this. I also picked up last year from New Look of all places a lovely black cotton velvet bow. One of my favourite go-to hair accessories is a Fox Cherry rose corsage and veil piece.
>>
>>8749983
I prefer Innocent World for clips, but offbrand/vintage hats are my favorite.
>>
File: image 062.jpg (39KB, 290x387px) Image search: [Google]
image 062.jpg
39KB, 290x387px
>>8749983
Offbrand/vintage hats.

I'd love to have this hat.
>>
murder defense bump
>>
How looked down upon is off brand? I normally do lolita but I have lots of nice goth pieces I've made or collected.
>>
>>8757939
off brand is fine if it fits well and is good quality.
>>
>>8757939
Yup, offbrand and the like is fine, and like the other anon says, it's more about nice quality pieces that fit the aesthetic. Things like bad quality satin or lace, like with lolita, are a no, wheeas good quality fabrics are fine. I've sourced pieces from all over the place, from various designers, and small local boutiques, to officewear shops (the very occassional blouse is useable), and Western gothic clothing brands, in addition to the Japanese brands. It's knowing what to look out for.
>>
>>8749983
It might be a gothic cliche, but I like fascinators. They're what minihats wish they were.

They also offer the option to go a bit OTT, though OTT isn't really EGA...
>>
File: A-DSC01247.jpg (72KB, 421x640px) Image search: [Google]
A-DSC01247.jpg
72KB, 421x640px
>>8761378
>>
>>8747254
Is this boz?
>>
>>8761411

Yes.
>>
File: Photo263.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Photo263.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8747254
That's gorgeous. I love Boz's blouses, but I haven't been able to find details on the waist measurements for them. Why don't you list waist measurements, Boz, aside for on skirts and trousers?!

Pic is of a closeup of the rose jacquard that Boz sometimes use.
>>
>>8761587
Most modern blouses I had are just massive in the waist but to be tied in the back. So you can get pretty small and pretty big but on the smaller side you get a bustle back like effect.
>>
>>8761643
These the corset-lacing backed blouses that you're meaning? I'm curious for the ones without the back lacing as well as the ones with it. One of the problems I have with these is knowing which of the sizes to go for. I have a 68cm waist, so can fit into a lot of their dresses, but need the mens' size in the Roland coats which I own.
>>
>tfw so many EGA items on y!j
>tfw no spending money till Spring
>>
>>8764560
Know the feeling anon.
>>
>>8767052
remember when it seemed a lot of lolitas planned to switch to EGA as they "matured"? whatever happened to that? did they outgrow jfash entirely?
>>
>>8769018
No idea, probably depends on the individual. Would be interesting to find out. Realising that one can just adapt their style and not have to leave lolita completely, or just carry on, is also possible.
>>
File: hats.jpg (91KB, 634x812px) Image search: [Google]
hats.jpg
91KB, 634x812px
hat goals
>>
>>8771412
Not sure about the top right one, but the others are lovely.
>>
>>8769018
Most went to otome instead or just kept on with lolita. Makes sense as it's a lot more wearable for normalfags and EGA is basically a whole new wardrobe
>>
File: PIC_20151219_094038.jpg (3MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
PIC_20151219_094038.jpg
3MB, 2160x3840px
>>8747211
>>
>>8729406
this is more cringe worthy than those tumblr lolitas wearing fairy hijabs
when will you idoits realize that religious wear isn't fashionable
>>
File: christian-lacrouix-saint-dress.jpg (100KB, 363x591px) Image search: [Google]
christian-lacrouix-saint-dress.jpg
100KB, 363x591px
>>8772174
Clothing isn't inherently religious. There's an endless variety of cuts, color and fabric combinations which carried a religious meaning for some people at some time. That doesn't mean you aren't ever allowed to design or wear something resembling that. Or do you actually think that dress is too identical to what nuns wear today and will lead to confusion?
>>
>>8772174
>religious wear isn't fashionable
religion and fashion have been influencing each other for as long as each has existed, don't be silly.

gothic clothing has always been heavy on religious motifs as well.

also this >>8773140
>>
>>8772174
Do you realise as well that the habits and dresses that nuns traditionally wore is actually just based on Medieval womens' clothing? All women used to have to have their hair covered due to modesty laws, yes, even in *Christian* Europe?
'Nun-dresses' are currently very trendy in Lolita fashion as well, and Boz have been putting these dresses out for years. In the colourway with the white collar, it looks a bit more nun-like, but in person, the all black doesn't look quite so obviously nun-slike. Plus, in nuns' dresses, the cowl part over the shoulders is related to the wimple, which is a headdress/veil, which has a part which goes under the chin. Look up head coverings for women in the Middle Ages. The cowl on the Boz dress is sat off the shoulders and not around the neck. I'm saying this as someone who doesn't like wearing crosses on my clothing as it feels too close to dressing in religious fashion. This isn't the same as those wearing hijab because it's 'trendy'.
>>
>>8772174
Its... a black dress, anon. Please douche out your vag since you seem to have a sand problem.
>>
>>8739304
I love those designs. Did an image search, found a blog in Japanese of the designer I think but I could barely make out anything but I don't think these are available for sale? Can anyone deny/confirm this?
>>
File: BxD9GeYCUAADpoh.jpg (40KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
BxD9GeYCUAADpoh.jpg
40KB, 426x640px
>>8775878
They have an online shop.

http://sincerely.babyblue.jp/index001.htm
>>
>>8775897
thanks for the link, never heard of them before
>>
File: _DSC0320a.jpg (184KB, 423x620px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0320a.jpg
184KB, 423x620px
>>8775897
>Be >>8738851
>check link
>image on front page is basically exactly what I want
Fuck, but it seems like their order page says they're backed up and orders are closed? I'll have to keep them in mind though. Thanks so much for the link, anon!
>>
>>8775897
Falling in love with Sincerely and their buddy brand Moon Afternoon is a cruel joke. I don't really understand how to order from them online and it seems you just have to catch them at Japanese indie brand markets.
>>
File: 2447-2T.jpg (136KB, 425x657px) Image search: [Google]
2447-2T.jpg
136KB, 425x657px
>>8782275
that fucking sucks.

are there any indie Western brands that make EGA? gothic brands seem good for accessories and blouses and such but for main pieces i have found them to not fit what i think of as EGA.

pic related, a Heavy Red blouse for $66 dollars. the price seems good but does anyone have experience with their clothes?
>>
>>8786918
Would really love to find something decent that's not Retroscope, or having tacky goth shops such as Dracula Clothing being recommended (so sick of having friends send me links to their crap). I find the Japanese mens size blouses too big on the body, but the ladies sizes are often too short on the sleeves.
>>
>>8786918
>>8787426
Nothing good over here? >>8731057

Does anyone have a big ega wardrobe and is planning to make a wardobe post?
>>
>>8788590
I don't have good enough lightning/space to make a decent post sadly, to fully show off my wardrobe properly. I have a decent sized wardrobe, but blouses are one of those items I tend to get from a mix of places but nothing consistently regular as a reliable source that's not say Boz or AatP.
>>
>>8788649
Aww, no natural lighting and a white blanket?

I'll be taking pictures of my pathetic one year collection if the sun shines again tomorrow.
>>
>>8789006
Sadly the light in my bedroom is crap for decent detail photos, and I don't like putting my clothes on the floor even on a sheet. I'd love a dress form someday if I had the space. I love seeing aristocrat wardrobes. Porphyria's Ash, iirc, had an amazing wardrobe a few years ago.
>>
>>8788590
desu i forgot about the list
>>
>>8788590
>Does anyone have a big ega wardrobe and is planning to make a wardobe post?
mine is too small to bother right now.

are all the wardrobe posts public? would i have to make an account to see them all?
>>
File: Rosanitida.jpg (37KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rosanitida.jpg
37KB, 498x720px
goals
>>
>>8799248
but for the hair
>>
>>8799268
i think it works with the outfit, but i am a noob. what would be better?
>>
>tfw this thread and EGA in general are basically dead
>>
>>8805341
The existence and interest that has been shown in this thread suggests otherwise.
>>
>>8807131
i have bumped the thread every few days, but no one says much. as a poorfag noob i have little to contribute.

was thinking about cool EGA meetup ideas, like tea and absinthe, maybe a classy board game. i wonder if one could be planned for an event like Regalia or RuffleCon.
>>
>>8807156
There definitely seems to be a rising interest again in aristocrat, both male and femme versions. Probably creating a new thread aimed at both of these sides of aristo would be an idea? Showing that yeah, there is still a presence should help with more participation.
If the style was truly dead, brands wouldn't still be going.
>>
File: mdm003.jpg (34KB, 424x800px) Image search: [Google]
mdm003.jpg
34KB, 424x800px
>>8807317
this one isn't even halfway to autosage, if no one wants to chat here why would they chat in a new thread?
>>
>>8807156
I don't have much to say. I didn't have a question, there's no drama, no print releases to go crazy about. It's just not that kind of scene I guess.

The meetup ideas sound sweet though.
>>
File: asiangoth185.jpg (213KB, 468x683px) Image search: [Google]
asiangoth185.jpg
213KB, 468x683px
Would you go for crazy gothic hair or something more subdued?
>>
>>8810681
I would love to be able to do full-on, crazy visual kei, Mana or Jareth style hair, or a fancy hime-esque 'do, but I simply don't have thick enough hair, and dislike synthetic wigs. I tend to go for very simple, subdued hairstyles, such as braids, buns, or curls. As a horse-rider, I took inspiration from the styles worn in disciplines such as dressage, with a bow worn over a netted bun. I often add a few clip-in human hair extensions to add a bit of length and volume. Unfortunately, my hair is so fine that I can't do a huge amount with it, and have had to stop high-lighting it a couple of years ago due to a bad job and the toner not being given enough time to fully take. Getting better at styling my hair is an aristo goal of mine for this year.
>>
File: tumblr_mlb5reeQCU1s77baxo2_1280.jpg (244KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlb5reeQCU1s77baxo2_1280.jpg
244KB, 854x1280px
>>8810681
I like Edwardian updos but it's really a matter of taste and whether you're going for the more punk/90s look.
>>
Considering that almost hyrbid dark classic lolita/aristocat, and tea-length dresses have become popular in lolita as well, are there any particular influences or looks in aristocrat which you love seeing being done? Are there any non-lolita hybrid style looks you would love to see being done, aside for a general increase in the availablity of aristo?
>>
>>8811595
>mfw i can barely tie my hair in a ponytail
how
>>
>>8811614
Traditional Japanese influence I guess? It's hard to describe what I really mean but if you look at some Japanese designers like Yohji Yamamoto or Comme des Garçons you might see the belts, the folds, the pleats.

And then more male artistocrat with skirts.
>>
>>8811643
Boz do some really lovely wide trousers with over-skirts, which have a bit of a hakama inspration to them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (119KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
119KB, 400x533px
>>8811751
Yes, I've been planning to get one of those.
>>
>>8811770
Same here. I've just had other priority items to get instead when these have come up for sale. I prefer buying new when possible.
>>
murder defense bump

we're being spammed again
>>
File: tumblr_nyvx2rJmYI1rrue9uo1_1280.jpg (371KB, 1280x1448px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyvx2rJmYI1rrue9uo1_1280.jpg
371KB, 1280x1448px
This is NOT ega, right? Having an argument. I think it's too frumpy and not decadent or elegant at all, but it looks fine as some other form of goth.
>>
>>8818659

Looks like lite goth shit to me.
>>
>>8818659
Does anyone know where the shoes are from?
>>
>>8818659
bit wrinkled and, yeah, frumpy.
>>
>>8818659
It's not terrible terrible.... The dress itself isn't Aristocrat at all, but the overall outfit feels inspired by it. It's thin and wrinkled, and looks Summery, while the hat and stole are more Winter-wear. The shoes look nice though.
>>
File: 1540638470012.jpg (116KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1540638470012.jpg
116KB, 480x640px
Victorian Maiden shoes on Maiden Clothing: cop or not? Are second hand shoes worth it?
>>
>>8818659
You could wear all black version of the usual summer outfit with the long cotton dress, a strawhat etc. I don't know if I'd call it EGA but it'd be cute and more consistent than this outfit.

>>8824463
Probably more worth it than first hand considering their prices. I'd give it a go if you find something else to buy. Shipping will be painful.
>>
>>8818659
Neither lolita nor aristocrat. This girl is so annoying with her constant mistagging/labeling of outfits and making up her own snowflake "style" that's just casual goth.
>>
Joy oh joy. I'm waiting on Boz to contact my SS to say that the long Roland which I ordered through my SS is ready to collect. The web shop and store blogs said mid Jan for the re-stock, and so far, only the Nagoya store's had any come in, which was a good week ago. There was a reservation listing on the webshop, which vanished last week. What the heck? The order was definitely confirmed as being reserved.
>>
>>8818659
Beyond the dress being wrinkled I think this is SUPER cute, and very similar to how I dress outside of lolita, but it is nowhere near EGA. It reminds me a lot of what goth looked like in the early 90s.
>>
>>8826354
good luck, anon.
>>
>>8826905
Thanks! It's just rather annoying seeing as it was ordered before Christmas, and the listting was never changed online to 'SOLD OUT'..... It just vanished, and hasn't reappeared. I'm hoping it turns up soon. I'm really hoping that Boz haven't mucked up here, as the reservation was confirmed.
>>
>>8826905
>>8826980

Wooohooo! Mah Roland arrived at last today! Thank goodness for that. I've also picked up a rather nice Boz underbust corset vest and an Andrew overblouse in white off of a couple of second hand stores for a decent price, so that's all going to be coming my way soon enough. I'm planning a boystyle look with the vest and blouse.

Quick question for people. Does anyone here have an Excentrique corset vest? They're pretty steeply priced, but are they worth it? I have an underbust corset dress by them which I found second hand at a big event's bring and buy, and was very impressed with the quality of that.
>>
GET ON MY BODY
>>
File: whathe.jpg (170KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
whathe.jpg
170KB, 400x533px
>>8829510
The skirt isn't bad, but I really don't like the bustier. Not as bad as this which has just gone up on the Nagoya blog: http://bozngy.blog92.fc2.com/ . The hell, Boz? The blog post shows close-ups of it, and shows it in the grey x black colourway.
>>
File: 20160123_04.jpg (165KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_04.jpg
165KB, 400x533px
>>8829640
That's a completely new design, isn't it? And quite a deviation from the usual look. Seems kind of medieval. The grey one just makes me think of some Imperial officer, potentially also a Sith. I think it's neat but I don't think I'd ever wear it as anything but a (meetup) costume.
>>
>>8830095

Yup, it is. They claimed Medieval themselves, but I see nothing actually Medieval about it. The bodice seems more Victorian than anything to me. I think it's interesting, but aren't sure if the top half works well with the bottom half. It's nice though seeing the use of grey in their colour palate again atm.
>>
>>8830417
Yeah, the bottom is kind of eh. Looking at it again I think it's more Renaissance with the poof sleeves and the panels on the bodice. But people usually can't tell the difference anyway.
>>
>>8830453

The neckline combined with the poof makes it more Victorian to me. I do agree though that a lot of people can't tell the difference, sadly. Yeah, some of those elements appeared in Renaissance ladies' attire, but all of them together.... For proper Reanissance clothing, The Anea Costumes, The Realm of Venus, and The Modern Maker are great sources for Italian, and in the latter case Spanish, late-Period Reanissance clothing. In the Medieval period, it was more cotehardies and kirtles, and maybe a burgundian or houppelande over the top.

Either way, I do have to say that I really like the fabric used for the front panels and the sleeve poofs/caps. I get what they were going for, but it's the final execution that I'm disliking.
>>
>>8829640
>>8830095
I love both of these... oh well. I wouldn't wear them for lolita except for a very OTT event, though. Kind of like IxDxD's medieval inspired sample/show dresses.
>>
>>8832168
Whoops, just realized I'm in the EGA thread and not solid dresses thread like I thought... Well, my opinion stands. I don't know that I think it's great for EGA either. Pretty much straight up gothic territory imo. Sage for dumb
>>
>>8832172

No worries. They're more straight-up goth, I'd agree, than anything else. They might work as a sort of Lolita/Aristocrat hybrid, but they're not really strictly one or the other.
>>
>>8832921
>They're more straight-up goth, I'd agree, than anything else.
a lot of Boz is like this, which is why it is usually categorized as Goth, not Lolita. i think the usefulness of Boz for multiple gothic styles helps keep it going.
>>
>>8833832
I agree. It's adaptable, and I think that's a good amont of Boz's charm and appeal - its versatility. Plus the quality is good.
>>
Lolita thread is discussing the loss of Mana in the GLB. Anyone else depressed and kind of angry?
>>
>>8837841
I think it's a little two-faced to be so shocked and appalled that he's not included anymore while at the same time not buying Moitie nor caring for the brand. Obviously I don't know that from the comments alone but there seems to be some focus just on him being iconic and a part of history. I don't think that warrants being printed in a magazine that has developed in a different direction and now caters to a different audience.
>>
>>8837893

I see both sides of it. I like the prescence of gothic styling in the bibles, and like seeing the new releases, even though I don't wear it due to fit issues/dislike of wearing crosses, which a lot of their stuff has on it. That said, it is a shame to see how unpopular as a whole gothic styles have become as opposed to sweet and classic lolita. But on the flip side, this threa here shows that there seems to potentially be a small reawakening in interest in aristocrat.
>>
>>8837988
>this threa here shows that there seems to potentially be a small reawakening in interest in aristocrat.
can we put our money where our mouths are and try to commit to buying at least one new MmM item this year? even the $30 bracelet or a pair of OTKs. out of all the gens this is the one most dependant on Mana's style.
>>
>>8838003

I think trying to get everyone to commt to buying something from them is a little too far, unfortunately. I tend to not go for Moitie for fit/cross decoration reasons, like I said above. I'd love to try and get hold of one of their long gilets at some point though, but not necessarily this year. I'm more of a Boz fan truth be told, and Moitie aren't the only aristocrat brand.
>>
>>8838003

It would probably help if they actually bothered to release more than three pieces of EGA clothing a year.
>>
>>8786918
I've never purchased from Heavy Red (just lusted quietly for years), but one of my friends has a couple of the hoodies and she's only said good things.
>>
How hard are Mille Noirs to shop from? Do you nee a SS? What's their quality like? Are the sizings true to what they say on the website?
>>
>>8838884
You can buy from them via email, I think I've heard they're friendly and easy to buy from. I haven't shopped there directly but I own some secondhand items that I love, their quality is great.
>>
>>8838893
Thanks! I've seen them mentioned quite a bit recently, so have been looking at their website. Must say I'm impressed with what I'm seeing.
>>
>>8838868
the hoodies look comfy for casual wear, and they just started their sample sale too.
>>
>>8824463
Are VM shoes made of real leather?
>>
>>8818659
I-is this ita EGA? That dress is driving me crazy and I can't put my finger on it, outside it being unbelievably wrinkled. I think it honestly looks like a mishmash of black normie clothes all taken from a flea market rack.

EGA just looks more refined than that. Nothing about the dress is EGA aside from being long.
>>
>>8841895
No, this girl does strega/witchy fashion and it's not meant to be EGA. It's supposed to be kind of rough around the edges, rather than elegant and refined.
>>
>>8838003
I normally buy MmM secondhand but will buy direct this year.
>>
>>8841895
It really isn't.
>>
Can soe show some white EGA/ Aristo stuff? Is it a thing?
>>
>>8842250

Yes, Aristocrat in colours other than black is a thing. It's less common, but does exist. For reference, by the way, EGA is usually Moitie-specific (it's what their line is called). 'Aristocrat' is what the style seems to get called outside of Japan. AatP and Atelier Boz often do pieces suitable for Aristocrat in white.
>>
File: 1452810231841.jpg (115KB, 380x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452810231841.jpg
115KB, 380x750px
>>8842250
something like this?
>>
>>8842250
As Anon already said some of Boz releases come in blue, white, grey or burgundy in addition to black.
>>
File: 070731_1344-02.jpg (12KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
070731_1344-02.jpg
12KB, 240x320px
>>8842271
Sorry for the ant sized picture
>>
File: 109053_original.jpg (184KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
109053_original.jpg
184KB, 1000x1500px
>>8842272
>>
File: 1431976045880.jpg (149KB, 439x900px) Image search: [Google]
1431976045880.jpg
149KB, 439x900px
>>8842275
A little more witch than aristocrat
>>
File: 20130415001.jpg (165KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
20130415001.jpg
165KB, 400x600px
>>8842277
Wish you could see her better
>>
File: 20130415003.jpg (161KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
20130415003.jpg
161KB, 400x600px
>>8842278
>>
>>8842270

Yeah. You can get male and female aristo in white. While it can be sort of argued that it was potentially a bit ouji overlap in style, Akira modelled AatP's Captain Hollow series in white. It was a really great look on her. Mille Noirs also do white femme aristocrat pieces, such as full length white skirts and tops.
>>
File: tumblr_lwxkx0xfsn1qcqprco1_500.jpg (344KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwxkx0xfsn1qcqprco1_500.jpg
344KB, 427x640px
>>8842250
IS IT
>>
>>8845541
her coat is black but it's what's inside that counts
>>
>>8845546
>>
>>8845547
then there's the unpopular long Moitie pieces
>>
File: 11562_900.jpg (44KB, 341x455px) Image search: [Google]
11562_900.jpg
44KB, 341x455px
>>8845556
which is a shame, though i guess prints aren't a thing for aristocrat
>>
>>8845559
atelier pierrot has done some aristo-able pieces as well.

you know, with all the underskirts and solemnity of the new OTT classic trend in lolita, i am surprised more people don't just turn to the stately side and go full aristocrat.
>>
>>8845570
more from the other AP
>>
File: tumblr_mbjjcdlKTV1qcqprco1_500.jpg (127KB, 494x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbjjcdlKTV1qcqprco1_500.jpg
127KB, 494x740px
>>8845574
>>
File: lamant-SM.jpg (656KB, 925x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lamant-SM.jpg
656KB, 925x1080px
not white, but i feel JetJ's long cuts would be great for aristocrat.
>>
File: tumblr_meq8qeDC6l1qztntko1_500.jpg (152KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meq8qeDC6l1qztntko1_500.jpg
152KB, 500x720px
>>8845582
>>
Getting into this style is going to be something I regret, but god it's gorgeous. Plus it works for larger busts and smaller waists which is nice...

rip wallet.
>>
>>8845556
>>8845582
these are absolutely beautiful
sauce on the dress in the second pic on the left?
>>
>>8845899
fuck
meant to link to >>8845584
>>
File: 17062_600.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
17062_600.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>8845899
It's the JetJ Echelle du Sphinx OP:
http://lolibrary.org/apparel/echelle-du-sphinx-op
>>
>>8845910
Thank you so much!
>>
>>8845546
This isn't, in its entirity white Aristocrat, I'd say. >>8845541 is however without a doubt.
>>
>>8845582
Prints really aren't an Aristo thing though. The style I would say is closer here to more of a hybrid with Aristo at very most.
>>
File: 58[1].jpg (178KB, 734x1049px) Image search: [Google]
58[1].jpg
178KB, 734x1049px
>>8837841
I feel like he's missed a lot of marketing opportunities. I think he's an interesting and creative person, but he doesn't seem like that great of a businessman and he's intensely private to a fault. While he's traditionally been the face of Moitie, it probably wouldn't hurt to employ some currently popular models. He's also never been very tech-savvy and barely uses social media (and when he does he posts old 90s MM photos with captions like "memories~"), doesn't hold regular brand-promotional events like tea parties and fashion shows, rarely makes public appearances of any kind, doesn't ship overseas, doesn't re-release popular items, etc.
And on the music side of things, he hasn't made a new album in a long time, and the VK scene overall is pretty stagnant. He had a decent sized fanbase in Europe for a while and a successful tour there, but the lack of new music has caused people to lose interest. I feel like M10M sort of peaked with Dixanadu, and then it's been all downhill from there with his fanbase steadily decreasing.
>>
>>8845594
it is less expensive than lolita, at least, especially if sourced from secondhand sites
>>
File: coordisnap-333307-803653-es94kb.jpg (56KB, 480x684px) Image search: [Google]
coordisnap-333307-803653-es94kb.jpg
56KB, 480x684px
>>8847190
what is this, an ad?

>random pic for contribution
>>
File: Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 2.jpg (26KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 2.jpg
26KB, 360x540px
Saved these from the spring Yohji Yamaoto collection. Obviously not ega but I thought it might be relevant. Not like there's a different board worth posting female fashion on.
>>
File: Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 5.jpg (102KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 5.jpg
102KB, 667x1000px
>>8852056
>>
File: Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 6.jpg (110KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 6.jpg
110KB, 667x1000px
>>8852058
>>
File: Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 7.jpg (139KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2016 7.jpg
139KB, 667x1000px
>>8852059
>>
>>8852056
>Not like there's a different board worth posting female fashion on.
i don't mind the inspo dump but this mentality drives me crazy. this is a cosplay and jfash board, not a female board. just stand your ground on /fa/, it's always worked for me. there are more women on that board than there are EGA enthusiasts on this board. it's just faster paced so you don't have the luxury of waiting a week for someone to respond.

especially for designers like YY, /fa/ loves that shit.

i appreciate the dump, just not the whining.
>>
>>8852062
I wasn't being entirely serious, but I can see how it could come off that way.
I do post on /fa/ now and then. /fa/ has a bigger problem with a lack of fashion in general imo.
>>
>>8852062
Agreeng with anon, sorry. It's not that these clothes pictured are bad, they just don't.... even really contribute to nspirtion for EGA.
>>
File: glb6_053.jpg (180KB, 734x1049px) Image search: [Google]
glb6_053.jpg
180KB, 734x1049px
What's your favorite style of skirts?

I like the kinds you can't get away with in lolita. A slimmer silhouette, no petticoat needed, just layers that drape around my legs when I move.
>>
>>8854074
It depends on the weather, but if the weather's dry, I love full length, really full skirts. My absolute favourite one, which is by AllSaints, is increibly full. I can lift my arms past shoulder height with holding the sides of teh skirt up, and it doesn't even ride up. Here it is in beige, but I have it in black: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/df/7e/2f/df7e2f0e7db48cb6e6442ff1b4cef4bc.jpg. It's double-layered, and really comfy to wear. The sheer amoutn of fabric involved and the double layering gives it a fabulous shape on its own, especially when teamed up with a corset. I like skirts that I can move freely in.
>>
>>8854074
Anything with flounces and plenty of drape.
>>
File: 20150610_b18379.jpg (74KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
20150610_b18379.jpg
74KB, 425x640px
>>8854074
overskirts. they can really change up a look
>>
Does OTT aristocrat/EGA exist?
>>
File: manaBook.jpg (31KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
manaBook.jpg
31KB, 333x493px
>>8859036
yes
>>
File: tumblr_ktwx9abVHA1qapw7to1_500.jpg (166KB, 456x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ktwx9abVHA1qapw7to1_500.jpg
166KB, 456x700px
>>8859364
>>
File: scan0002sy5.jpg (189KB, 705x1023px) Image search: [Google]
scan0002sy5.jpg
189KB, 705x1023px
>>8859372
>>
File: tumblr_mvpil2NLZJ1qia00to1_500.jpg (194KB, 455x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvpil2NLZJ1qia00to1_500.jpg
194KB, 455x700px
>>8859375
>>
>>8859377
>>
File: IMG_6549.jpg (85KB, 562x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6549.jpg
85KB, 562x700px
>>8859380
>>
>>8859364
Is the main difference the decadence and accesories used? Headwear in some cases.
>>
>>8861498
yes, and level of formality in materials/cut/etc.
>>
bump to save a thread
>>
>>8861498
I'd say that the difference between 'OTT aristo' and 'normal' aristo is quite subtle, as the style is by its very nature quite decadant, unlike in lolita, where OTT is much further removed from a 'more basic' coord. That said, I do think that aristocrat by its very nature shoudl retain a level refined almost restraint to it, much like with Victorian mourningwear, if you get me. It should be flamboyant and decadant while not having a million and one things in your hair, or mountains of jewellery.
I find the headpiece of >>8859377 very jarring because to me, it makes it look too much like it's a Malificent cosplay with a blue coat stuck on over the top, especially with the style of the makeup. Using characters for outfit inspirations can be all well and good (heck, I admit to using Ayami Kojima's Castlevania artwork, the vampire Lestat, and Susan Sto Helit from Discworld as inspirations for inspirations quite a lot), but there's a line between inspiration and cosplay.
>>
File: ega2.jpg (75KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
ega2.jpg
75KB, 420x600px
happy Vampire Romance day, have a random EGA pic
>>
With certain styles of lolita there are often basics that are recommended, I was wondering is this the same for EGA? Do you own these basics?
>>
>>8864417

It honestly depends on whether you're doing male or female aristocrat. For female aristo, the general silhouette involves full length or close to full length hemlines on a skirt or dress, with an a-line or bustled shape, but is in general less poofy than lolita. Corsets / faux corsets are fairly common, but not required. Depending on the skirt or dress, a petticoat isn't always necesary. As a whole, aristo isn't as 'busy' as a lot of lolita outfits tend towards being these days. The refined elegance and sophisticated maturity is why some classic lolita pieces can lend themselves very well to a classic lolita / gothic aristocrat hybrid look.

FYeahLolita has a fairly good basic guide, just search for FYeahLolita and Arisocrat.

It struck me the other day after thinking about the subject of OTT aristocrat that once you start getting into trying to make aristocrat truly 'OTT' is when it ends up looking like some styles of visual kei, such as what Versailles/Kamijo/Malice Mizer in their Bara no Seidou era look like. MM in their Beast of Blood video is a good example of a more everyday level of aristocrat, in the case of Mana's outfit.
>>
>>8865478
>The refined elegance and sophisticated maturity is why some classic lolita pieces can lend themselves very well to a classic lolita / gothic aristocrat hybrid look.
and is also what makes aristocrat sweet-proof.
>>
>>8864417
The basics aren't that much different from normal clothing, it's more about the silhouette and overall feel of it. So I guess the list is
>long skirt and blouse
>alternatively long OP
>maybe a corset, vest, coat or jacket
>shoes (platforms, Victorian style, leather)
>tights or socks
>a bag for your shit
>a hat or headdress maybe
>some jewelry maybe
Seems pretty pointless as a guide.
>>
>>8868057
And like with Lolita, it's still quite a modest style, so no bobs hanging out, etc. Necklines can tend to be either lower than Lolita though, or high-collared. More mature style blouses, so Peter-Pan collars are a bit of a no-no, as they're somewhat on he childish side of things.
>>
File: IMG_1352.jpg (241KB, 821x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.jpg
241KB, 821x1600px
random pic
>>
>>8729406
I got this yesterday and it's gorgeous. I'm wondering if anyone has other nun themed coord pics or ideas for headwear. I don't want to wear an actual veil. I though a wide brimmed hat might work well too.
>>
>>8875365

What about a corsage type clip? I have a different Boz nun dress, and have worn a rose corsage clip with a very small veil attatched to it (one of Fox Cherry's AatP inspired pieces), which didn't look too nun-like. IW also do some really nice bows which work well with mature up-type 'dos. I've currently got the hatpin clip in the mail, and intend to wear it over a bun with my Giulietta. Out of curiousity, have you also found the zip is a little stiff for getting it zipped past the seam where the wide collar part is? Which length/colour did you opt for?
>>
>>8875380
Black colorway. I have trouble zipping it at any point. I might need a minimizer. Does the wide collar part also bulge a little in the middle, so it creates a fold? Triggers my perfectionism.
>>
>>8875384
Oh yeah and thanks for the ideas. I think I'll just go with a rose corsage, no veil. The hatpin clip is really cute btw. Wish it wasn't their shiny gold and more antique.
>>
>>8782275
There's an old post on EGL from a girl who bought from moon afternoon, check that out and see how she ordered.

Just google translating the page shows you which are available and that you can only order in Japan, so get a shopping service. Try harder next time.
>>
>>8875384
The problem I'm having is purely due to bulky seams, and my not wanting to bust the zip trying to force it. I haven't noticed the bulge on mine (mine's the one which has close up shots of earlier on in this thread). Are you over teh 84cm bust measurement? I'm under that, but on the waist measurement from what I can guess. I haven't yet been able to try mine on, as I put a few cm on my waist on over the Winter, taking me just over what I've been able to best estimate is the waist. Have you been able to get a decent measurement of what the waist is on yours? My best guess is about 68cm.

You're welcome regarding the hair accessory suggestions. The way that I'm intending to style mine is letting the dress be the focal point. I like the bright gold of the hatpin clip from IW because I wear mainly gold jewellery (I have a nickel allergy). When I've got back to being under the measurements sufficiently, I don't plan on wearing my Giulietta op in a nun/religous inspired coord. I love the drama of the wide collar on this dress and a couple of others Boz have released, and find it can work for more of a vintage look.
>>
>>8829640
I adore the red and would wear the hell out of it if I lived somewhere colder. I hope someday it pops up secondhand (I'm a Lolita so I don't know much about the EGA market, is BOZ hard to find?)
>>
>>8875433
Boz doesn't pop up second hand as often as other brands in the Western market. Japanese second hand sites are your better bet. You can't buy direct from Boz, you need some sort of shopping service. You also have to pounce quite quickly as a whole when buying new, as things can sell out pretty quickly. However, Boz can be pretty good for re-releasing popular items a couple of times, if there's demand.
>>
>>8875432
My bust is around 88cm. It doesn't look like I'm bursting out of it, no seams tearing. But I have to stand up straight with the best possible posture or I get that sort of obvious boob outline like I'm wearing a t-shirt which isn't what it's supposed to do.
As for the waist that seems alright yes. My waist is 66cm and it's a perfect fit.

I'm quite happy with the dramatic yet understated look of it. It's seems very casually wearable which is what I want more of.

>>8875433
It's not hard to find any Boz basics on Japanese 2nd hand markets but when it comes to special pieces and specific colorways you'll be less lucky. Also I think Violet Blue or Tokyo Alice, it was one of them, always gets tons of Boz that sells out very quickly.
>>
>>8875545
That will probably what's causing the distortion then, if it's when it's being worn that you're getting the bulge, as it's meant to be bust 84cm. Even if it's not tearing the seams, you're still above the max listed bust. I'm bust 81cm, waist 68/69cm at the moment (normally I'm more 67cm waist). Decent sports/minimizer bra should help.
>>
File: 161201-m-01-dl.jpg (36KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
161201-m-01-dl.jpg
36KB, 345x437px
>>8875579
Oh, the distortion might be for that reason but it also looks like that just on the hanger.

I've been looking at this dress on IW. It comes in a 108cm version. But no picture for the longer version. It looks a lot like something from Excentrique. Probably too cute for EGA though.
>>
File: Recent Haul.jpg (223KB, 1540x927px) Image search: [Google]
Recent Haul.jpg
223KB, 1540x927px
>>8875978
Would you mind posting a photo so that I can see what you mean, please?

Regarding the IW apron dress, nothing about that is suitable for aristocrat, sorry. It's way to cutesy. The back of it gives it away, it looks like a Victorian child's apron.
For good IW aristoable/ aristo-lolita hybrid outfits, they do have some really good pieces though. I currently have on its way to me the braid midi length jsk in black, which I'm wanting to try and work into a hybrid style outfit. I'm going to test it with my long Roland, and my Andrew blouse. I have some really nice and comfy flat over the knee riding style boots, or my default Demonia boots.
>>
>>8876160
god damn I am so jelly, you have such nice taste and are basically living my dream
>>
>>8876221
Thank you! I'm still trying to up my game, and improve on my weaker points (such as my hair). I also don't wear aristocrat everyday. It's impractical at work, and I've had to tone my style down a bit anyway while trying to get a decent post.
>>
>>8876259
would you mind selfposting sometime? i also like your taste and would like to see a coord
>>
>>8877608

Apologies but no to a full outfit shot. I'm rather hestitant to show myself for various reasons. I might do a flat coord photo for you at some point when I have a free moment, if that would suffice for you? Thank you however on the compliments.
>>
>>8877691
sure, understandable. i have selfposted a few times and it is always a nerve wracking experience. floord would be lovely
>>
>>8877699
It's partial shyness and partial work related reasons. Is there a specific style you'd prefer to see? Femme aristocrat, homme aristocrat, or lolita/aristo hybrid?
>>
>>8877741
all of the above! i am greedy. i recognize you through various threads and am super curious.

also going to use "homme aristocrat" from now on, sounds a lot better than "male" and makes more sense as a counterpoint to "femme"
>>
File: Noble Velvet.jpg (568KB, 1587x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Noble Velvet.jpg
568KB, 1587x1518px
>>8877699
I've just had a thought. I have a couple of coord boards for planned lolita/aristo outfits.
In this one, I have everything but the flocky tights. Ignore the derpy names.
>>
File: Executive Princess.jpg (306KB, 1905x985px) Image search: [Google]
Executive Princess.jpg
306KB, 1905x985px
>>8877699
>>8877752

This one's a more casual outfit idea, for how to be able to work in lolita pieces into my work wardrobe. I've 'normie'd' it up a bit by opting for a blazer rather than say, one of my Roland coats.
>>
File: Femme Alucard coord.jpg (234KB, 1540x762px) Image search: [Google]
Femme Alucard coord.jpg
234KB, 1540x762px
>>8877752
>>8877699

This one is my current planned idea for an outfit, using my recent haul of new stuff. It's not meant to be a fandom lolita outfit as such, but more drawing inspiration from the colours, general feel etc, of some of my favourite artwork by Ayami Kojima. It'll probably need tweaking once I've tried it out - my main thoughts are the bluse needing to be a high, standing collar blouse to work with the cut of the jsk.

I'll put together a coord board for a more masculine outfit for you.
>>
>>8877787
really like your style, especially this Alucard one. the overblouse seems like a lot of material to tuck into a JSK, will you wear it beneath or on top? i have looked at the overblouse before but was not sure how "over" of a blouse it is.
>>
>>8877920
Thank you! The material for the Andrew blouse is actually very fine, but not chiffon-y, and tucks without a problem into longer skirts and dresses. I think it's an 'overblouse' in the sense that it can be worn with the back tail out over skirts or trousers. The dress is midi length, and the tail of the blouse is above knee-height so it shouldn't be an issue. I'll see when the dress arrives in the next few days. This is on the more VK end of my wardrobe, as an outfit, if it ends up working. If it doesn't, my AatP Griottine blouse should work, although it will lack the contrast of the white blouse, and maybe my Demonia boots. I'll see - this one is me experimenting, and it might end up looking terrible. I love pairing black and gold together.
>>
anti attentionstarvedtroll bump
>>
File: Picture 18.jpg (82KB, 511x404px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 18.jpg
82KB, 511x404px
>>8876160
Bottom left is on the hanger. I think I might need to fix the top of the collar to the dress.
>>
>>8878991
Thanks for the photos. Hmm... weird... mine doesn't sag like that. Have you tried re-folding it down or ironing it to see if that helps?
>>
Do people prefer older or newer aristocrat? This includes the older Japanese gothic pieces which we count as being 'aristocrat' these days.
>>
Bump to save thread.
>>
File: tumblr_my2k7vW8Rd1r38ojho1_500.jpg (316KB, 381x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my2k7vW8Rd1r38ojho1_500.jpg
316KB, 381x738px
>>8879630
i prefer older, gothier aristocrat, with the glam and sometimes androgyne element; the Malice Mizer, VK-era version. the type that is easily distinguished from lolita because it does things lolita does not do. however, i would like to see it updated to reflect current standards and trends more.

pic related is an example of what i like. iiraliina's coords have a timeless quality imo, but many others from that era or earlier did not age too well (and often look like Mana cosplay). she made the style her own and is a big source of inspo for me.
>>
>>8880712
Same here, although I also love the newer aristocrat as well. I prefer Boz over Moitie though, as I'm not a huge fan of wearing crosses, and I find Boz fits me better. When I'm using lolita pieces to create a hybrid outfit, I'm approaching it as a 'more casual'/everyday take on aristo, such as the days when it's not practical to have floor length skirts and the like on. I also aim for that touch of vk-ness in my outfits, which is some of why I love those big 'vampire collar' coats that AatP occasionally puts out. Versailles are more my music band inspiration of choice, the Anne Rice-esque vampire noble. I also love iiraliina's style. I'd love to be able to style my hair like her's. Annoyingly, it's finding hair hair pieces that work for my hair - it's a work in progress I want to up my game in this year.
>>
C'mon, thread, don't die yet.
>>
>>8880712
This is soooo much what I wanna do holy crap.
>>
File: image.png (208KB, 320x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 320x452px
one of my favorite inspos
>>
>>8879630
I'm not much into VK, so newer I guess. Personally I just really like late Victorian, Edwardian clothing. Mourning or riding or hunting. All things long and tailored.
>>
>>8884212
Wow. Please tell me there's more of this somewhere.
>>
>>8884212
Is that Kaya?
>>
File: poof nopoof.jpg (718KB, 1222x650px) Image search: [Google]
poof nopoof.jpg
718KB, 1222x650px
Could I get some feedback on my first try at an aristocrat coord, gulls? I wear victorian goth stuff normally but I'm not really sure what I'm doing with aristo.

I'm also not sure which looks better in this outfit, poofed skirt or no poof?
>>
>>8884438
I say poof
>>
>>8884438
Far left looks best. You might want to do something different with your hair or headwear.
>>
>>8884372
>>8884434
Yes, this is Kaya.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 604x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 604x960px
>>8884372
>>
>>8884372
He's a singer, and basically Mana's apprentice.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x472px
>>8884463
>>8884372
>>
>>8884456
I like a few of his songs, namely Salome and Freya (under Femme Fatale), along with Node of Scherzo, but that's about it. Something about him grates on me, especially when he's trying to do cutesy. I prefer Kamijo and Hizaki's styling (when Hizaki isn't in sweet lolita), to be honest.
>>
>>8884438
>>8884439

Yup, skirt with poof is definitely better. While the regular length Roland is fine, I think that possibly trying a long length Roland could potentially work better.

>>8884453

For hair, possibly adding some curls in could work nicely?
>>
>>8884621
Then we can agree to disagree because I am extremely biased towards those three guys and love everything they've done
>>
>>8884695
Agreed. It's fine for different people to have different music tastes. The world would be boring if we were al the same.
>>
>>8884726
Absolutely true
>>
Are there any particular new releases that people have their eyes on? What about recent lucky finds on the second hand market?
>>
>>8884439
>>8884453
>>8884624

Thanks for the advice, anons!
>>
>>8886745
You're welcome.
>>
>>8886745

It appears that this thread is autosaging now. I tried making a new threa the other day.
>>
>>8888183

Thew new EGA thread:
>>8886156
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.