[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We discuss tits >What is your cup-size? >Were you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 32

ITT: We discuss tits

>What is your cup-size?
>Were you properly measured (VS doesn't count) or did you just decide you were that cup-size because it seems like it fits?
>What is your general body shape like?
>Are you comfortable with costumes that most likely will draw attention to your chest?
>Do you do anything to your chest to make it more accurate for a cosplay, like binding to be a boy or stuffing for a character with huge boobs?
>Would you say any of the attention your cosplays get has to do with your boobs? Is this at all on purpose?
>If you're a lolita, do your boobs hinder you in the fashion at all?
>>
File: breast-lift-diagram-ptosis1 (1).jpg (125KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
breast-lift-diagram-ptosis1 (1).jpg
125KB, 550x300px
>>8070287
>What is your cup-size?
36D, but I'm more comfortable in a 38 band.
I got measured by a bra fitter.
>general body shape
Pear with a really interesting paunch apron for a belly.
>Are you comfortable with costumes that most likely will draw attention to your chest?
Not really. I'm not well endowed and it would take Nigri tier tit magic to make my boobs not look saggy. Also I have a problem with convention tartlets judging me like a piece of meat.
>Do you do anything to your chest to make it more accurate for a cosplay, like binding to be a boy or stuffing for a character with huge boobs?
Sometimes I bind my chest to fit my lolita dresses better. I've also thought about getting a fake pair of tits to cosplay characters with bigger boobs.
>Would you say any of the attention your cosplays get has to do with your boobs?
Nah. It's because I'm a kawaii as fuck chubbychan who dresses well. I don't really have to try that hard.
Minimally. The brands I like are usually accommodating for my larger size, and I don't exactly chase after IW or MMM. My bust measurement is straddling 40 inches and without a bra they can easily be squished down to 38~

Pic related. My boobs look like grade 2, but I'm not really concerned about it. My bf likes my tits and I don't seek validation from strangers who would probably hate them anyway.
>>
>>8070287
>>What is your cup-size?
B (I think, more of an "if it fits wear it")
>>What is your general body shape like?
Pretty lanky, shorter torso, long limbs, small bust but slightly fuller hips. Kind of a gelatin skeleton.
>>If you're a lolita, do your boobs hinder you in the fashion at all?
Having a 90 cm bust is actually pretty great in lolita, some JSKs are a little small, but there's plenty of other options that still fit great. I wish I was 2-3" shorter though, (5'6" and things are a little too short sometimes)
>>
>What is your cup-size
Pre-pregnancy, 26-GG (I like a snug band). I have no idea what it is right now.
>Were you properly measured?
Yes, I went to a snazzy boutique.
Hourglass. Not so much now that I have a fetus in me, though.
Yeah, as long as I'm not at risk for a nip-slip.
>Do you do anything to your chest to make it more accurate for a cosplay?
I haven't had to yet, but I will be wearing sports bras to compress them a little in my next cosplay. I'll be cosplaying a male character, but there is chest armor that will mostly hide them.
>Would you say any of the attention your cosplays get has to do with your boobs?
Some of it, sure. It was on purpose, sort of, but I also don't mind keeping them covered.
>>
>>8070287
>>What is your cup-size?
I wear a 34DD, but I'm almost certain it's not the right size, though I don't have any back fat issues or other hallmarks of incorrect bra size.
>>Were you properly measured (VS doesn't count) or did you just decide you were that cup-size because it seems like it fits?
Because it fits. I did measure myself and use an online calculator, but it suggested a size that just did not fit.
True hourglass, with an 11 inch difference between bust and waist. I wish I was a waifish rectangle shape, though, because I look like a sack in most clothes.
>>Are you comfortable with costumes that most likely will draw attention to your chest?
Yes, but I tend to just not like those designs so I have yet to cosplay one.
>>Do you do anything to your chest to make it more accurate for a cosplay, like binding to be a boy or stuffing for a character with huge boobs?
I tend to pick characters with mid-size breasts. I do wear a sports bra for flat asians, though.
>>Would you say any of the attention your cosplays get has to do with your boobs? Is this at all on purpose?
My cosplays don't get very much attention in general, as I've only cosplayed for a year now and only made one cosplay last year. I made 2 costumes already this year, though, so I'm hoping to speed up with it.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
30A
>Were you properly measured (VS doesn't count) or did you just decide you were that cup-size because it seems like it fits?
Yeah, but I was maybe 16-17 at the time. I'm 20 now and I think my boobs have grown slightly, so I'm thinking of getting re-measured.
Thin and not very curvy (29-23-32)
Not a cosplayer, but I'm not a fan of revealing clothes on me in general.
See above. But if I were cosplaying, I'd just go with characters that naturally fit my bust size.
>Would you say any of the attention your cosplays get has to do with your boobs? Is this at all on purpose?
And again.
If anything, my bust is too small for a lot of items. New AP is pretty much out of the question. I get stuff altered if the bagginess around the bust is very noticeable, though.
>>
>34DD
>I've been properly measured multiple times
>I'm pretty thin
>I never have, but it's not an automatic deal breaker for a character I'm considering
>I try not to pick characters where that's necessary
>I've never worn a costume that even moderately showed of my boobs, so I'd say none
>I have to really pay attention to the bust area of dresses, but most fit fine
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32AAA
I measured myself and put it in a calculator, and when I've tried on bras that are 32AA, I can tell they're too big in the cup.
UK size 6, somewhat of a waist, 164cm
No. I avoid anything that dips, V and halter necks. I really loved KL's Medusa JSK II but there's no way I could ever wear that style of bodice.
I avoid a lot of OPs and dresses because they're too big in the bust and I dislike most corset lacing.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32C
It was the size that had the most bras that fit. Never had myself measured, although I tried the calculator on /r/abrathatfits and I got something along the lines of 26FF iirc? I didn't want to custom-order a bra just to try it out and have it not fit though.
Petite and slim. That feel when XS in America is too big in some retailers...
I'd be down wearing sexy skimpy costumes; there's just not much to look at in terms of breasts. That's usually why I choose to do the short, cute characters, since I feel like they fit my body type a lot more.
I never have.
Nope; all my cosplays have fully covered my chest.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
75A, but I am starting to spill out of several of my bras.
I tested it with a few on-line calculators, but I also had something-D advised in an Icelandic lingerie shop...
86-73-96. Thunder thighs, linebacker shoulders and a generally athletic appearance.
There's not really a chest to speak of, and I am more attracted to more covered designs anyway.
I stuff and I bind.
A few brands seem to cater towards larger sizes nowadays, which leaves me with lesser options.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
30F. I got measured very recently. It's been really nice throwing away my 5 year old stretched out walmart bras.
A bit top heavy. Broader shoulders, with a big bust but a small butt.
I definitely wear some revealing stuff, but it's not all I do.
I avoid anything flat chested, but I usually use something to push my boobs up more for better cleavage. My boobs are naturally big but unfortunately that means they sag a little, so a little lift helps.
Probably a bit, but I haven't been doing much revealing stuff lately.
>>
>>8070366
Whew my English is not agreeing with me today...
>>
>Cup-size?
30D, but I haven't worn a proper bra in a while. I mostly wear nipple pads and flimsy "sports" bras. I don't need the support, just need to cover my lewd pokey nips.
When I've tried 30Ds it was a little tighter than my typical nothing, so I'll probably get a 32C next time I try.

>Properly measured?
I used the sizemapp calculator.

>Body shape?
Sticky stick with shoulders that are too wide for the rest of my frame.

>Comfort with boobie cosplay?
I don't usually gravitate to boobie monsters. The closest I'd do is covered up Mami, and I probably wouldn't pad to her full extent.

>Binding/stuffing?
I would if the cosplay called for it. I have tutorials for both sides kicking around. Never have, though.

>Boobie attention in cosplay? On purpose?
Nope! I've had pretty modest cosplays and my tits are pretty modest too, so nothing there. Growing up with small boobs, I'm not used to that oggling, so I probably wouldn't do it on purpose.

>Boobs in lolita?
I'm a pretty good size, though I don't fill out everything. It's definitely a lot easier in lolita than western street wear dresses.
>>
30DD here. I spent most of my life in 32As because I was teased for being flat chested at school. As you hit puberty every single family member makes a point of highlighting your developing chest showing under clothes, calling you 'precocious' like you did something wrong, then debating over whether you are an A or a AA. Very confusing for a 9 year old and this confusion persisted until I hit 21.

Because of the shape of my ribcage (no slope whatsoever) and how high up on my chest my boobs are, people comment that they look fake. Just 'slapped on'.

As a petite pear girl (5ft, 28cm underbust, 23cm waist, 37 hips) I am really conflicted between embracing my curves and sticking to more infantile (dare, I say 'lolita') look. I already get called pedo bait in normal clothes. It just looks weird when you wear child-sized clothing and then tits stretch your tshirt or blouse, but at the same time I like knowing I actually have boobs and don't want to feel dirty about them just being there on this little frame.

I'm just pretty bummed at how drastically different various brands and cuts of bra are. I can try on 10 bras and they all fit differently. I mostly order online but at least returns/exchanges are free
>>
>What is your cup-size?
For now? 40E. In a couple weeks, good lord knows. Probably 1-2 more cups on.

Properly measured. Bras are freaking expensive. Why not invest well and get several good ones that last a while?

Tall and squishy.

If I enjoy the character, sure. I'll do what I can to keep everything held in and secure.

No chance in hell is binding an option. Padding can be done though.

Sometimes, it does happen. 95% of the time, it's unintentional. They're just.. there.

n/a
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32B
Thin, not very curvy
Not at all
Not a cosplayer, but I don't like revealing clothes so...
nope
>>
>>8070364
>I didn't want to custom-order a bra just to try it out and have it not fit though
You could try out a sister size from asos, they have a great return policy. If it fits well, then you can take the plunge elsewhere.

Doubling up on letters always confuses me, so I'm not sure your sister sizes. Is FF a G?
>>
>What is your cup-size?
70 E.
I was measured several times by a professional and also checked various measuring guides.
Hourglass.
I don't cosplay, but I'm not sure I'd be too comfortable with that. I don't like to draw too much attention to my boobs in daily wear either.
They do. They are too big for many dresses, give me boobloaf in others and skirts dont really suit me because I often just look like a giant pair of tits attached to a poofy skirt.

If I could I would trade them for small ones without a second thought. I really hate my big breast, bras my size often are ugly as fuck and/or expensive, my boobs sag, they don't look sexy at all without a bra, I'm incredible self conscious about them and they make it so hard for me to fit into Lolita.
Many people tell me "but muh curves" and "boobs are so feminine" but fuck that, I don't want them. I can't pull off big breast, instead of sexy I rather feel like Big Mama (which has been my "nickname" for years).

All I want to be is a cute Lolita with reasonably sized boobs.
>>
>>8070287
>What is your cup-size?
26DDD/28DD
I usually don't have to wear bras, but I used the proper measuring way to get my cup size. I think if i were to just get bras at a normal store I'd get 34A?
Thin, technically I'd be a hourglass figure (if you're going by the 10 inch rule), but whatever curves I have don't look very prominent so just thin and rectangular
Yes, but mainly because I play up the DFC and only do lolis, so the lack of chest is the main point anyways
I look really flat, so I don't need to bind if I ever do boys (which is rare, since my face is too round for most males besides shota shit). I tend to do characters that would suit me, so I haven't tried to do big boobed cosplays.
Maybe the some of the attention is because of the skimpiness in general, but i doubt it's because of my boobs in particular
No, I pretty much have the ideal lolita proportions, and have almost no problems fitting into anything. Stuff like Victorian Maiden or Mary Magdalene might be too big chest wise since I've heard it's better to have a chest with them, but I've never been into classic so I haven't tried their dresses. I have older AP that fits me well, but I haven't tried any new dresses from them (so I'm not sure if they're too big now). I mainly wear AATP/BTSSB and taobao brands, and they all fit me well
>>
File: 1420431698804.jpg (102KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
1420431698804.jpg
102KB, 720x700px
>all these fat chicks
>>
>>8070357
>when I've tried on bras that are 32AA, I can tell they're too big in the cup
Cup size is proportional to the band. Look up sister sizes
For example, I measure as 28DD as the tightest band I can go. I'd also fit into a 30D, a 32C, a 34B, and a 36A, with varying levels of comfort.
If your 32AA is too big, then a 30AA, a 28A or a 26B might be more your style.
Though even at a 30D I often forgo bras. Sounds like you're not too concerned about it? I do hope you're not wearing those ill fitting 32AAs, though. I wonder if a soft bra measured in XS, S, M, L sizes would suit you best.

>>8070328
What size did the calculator give you?
>>
>>8070392
What? Most of the band sizes posted here are in the lower end of the normal range. Some are significantly lower than normal, I'm only seeing a couple that are bigger.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
Somewhere between a 32F and a 32G, it depends entirely on the cup
I originally was wearing a 34D and for the shiggles in a VS I wanted to try on a 32 band sports bra. Turns out I was wearing the wrong band size and needed to go up a few cups.

Otherwise, I figured out it myself via researching online.
Average built hour glass with (US size 6) with an annoying short torso. So if I don't have anything emphasizing my waist, I look like a fucking brick wall.
I don't particularly mind it since my chest sticks out like a sore thumb anyways.
I do bind if I'm crossplaying or if the character in general has a smaller chest.
No, not in the least. Though I don't mind it, I do tend to stay covered up.
All the goddamn time. I fit into most brand otherwise, but my chest hinders me. So I do bind down for lolita.
>>
>>8070371
What the fuck? That's so messed up and inappropriate. I'm sorry that the people in your life thought it was okay to comment on your body like that. I was a late bloomer at 18 and I can't imagine if people treated me like that.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32-B
Properly measured!

I'm very short, thin, a bit of a pear/hourglass hybrid.

If I REALLY liked the character's design, possibly? (Oh Lady Venera...)

I've never cosplayed a character with breasts bigger than mine, but I do bind for male characters

Not at all. I've never worn revealing cosplays. Just isn't my type of style.

Nope!
>>
File: 1404270202398.gif (308KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404270202398.gif
308KB, 400x225px
>>8070392
>fat chicks
>mostly 32 and lower band sizes

Lol.
>>
>>8070392
So?
>>
>>8070392
I'll take it.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
28DD/30D (70D)
Measured myself and tried out various bras before settling with this size
I'm pretty much a board waist/hip-wise with some pudge. 156cm/50kg
Having a larger cup size is kind of a pain in the ass as someone who loves classic lolita brands like VM and IW. Even when I "fit" the JSK measurement-wise, I tend to get boobloaf. Baby/AatP's Miranda-based JSKs make me sad.
>>
>>8070378
I just looked at their site and the policy does look really good. Thanks, anon!

To be honest, it's been a while since I did the test so I'll probably do it again soon, but I would assume it's similar to a G.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
According to Bra Size Calculator I should be wearing a 34DD in UK sizes.
I properly measured myself so I know my actual measurement, but I'm stuck with a ton of new-ish ill-fitting bras because my size keeps changing (and VS is shit). My VS size is different from my proper size because they're inaccurate as hell. I wear their 34Cs now. Bought a ton of 32Ds from them when I was less muscular but I had to buy extenders for them. I'm just wearing them out so I can justify replacing them, since they're only a year and a half old tops. :(
Muscular pear? 38-30-44. My back is getting broader from lifting and I'm starting to build some abs around my ribcage so it's fucking up the fit of my bras now.
I could wear them but my character choices rarely go in that direction. I'm in a magical girl and armoured warrior woman phase so I don't have very many costumes that show cleavage at all.
I used to bind when I was an A-cup in high school and my hips were narrow enough to still crossplay. Since my boobs are bigger now, I wear pushup bras if necessary, but I don't think I've ever stuffed for a character.
Nah. My last handful of cosplays were from Mass Effect, PMMM, Sailor Moon and AoT. I'm never the titty character in the group.
>>
>>8070371
I understand this feeling all too well. I didn't develop breasts until high-school. I was already self-conscious about them, but of course my family (immediate and even extended) would constantly insult me, always pointing out how my sisters' were bigger than mine and that I'd have "ant-hills" forever. Even know they aren't too big and my most noticeable trait is that I look like a kid, which people love to point out.
A lot of people always say the whole "it'll be better when you're even older" but, considering I'm 19 now and I still look like a 4th grader, I don't know.
But yeah, I have no idea why people would be so mean about tits, but I also do at the same time
>>
>>8070398

Fucked up indeed. Especially as my grandparents were one of the people to call me pedo bait and my mother said my tits look fake. Add daddy issues, an eating disorder, sexual assualt and you have a walking negative stereotype of a lolita who is conflicted over how people percieve her sexuality. I like corsets and stuffed animals. I'm short like a child with a cute face but have an exaggeratedly womanly body. Men point out they are drawn to my curves then grossly underestimate my age. So... they are attracted to child bearing hips on a girl with the mind of a child. Not sure if I should hate myself as much as I did before I realized some people find this attractive.

Even within lolita I can't decided if I should stick to pastel vomit, mature classic or goth/ero. As for makeup my lolita 'big sister' tries to make me wear lipstick and I feel like a child prostitute.

So I just ordered that Dear Celine Summer Salopette. It will cover up my chest and hit knee length. Should be enough not to give anyone a boner.

Back on the subject of tits, I never understood why most women like lace, bows and ruffles on their underwear but don't consider it 'pretty' on normal clothes. I have seen some Ted Baker stuff where they used the same print/design scheme on lingerie and dresses.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
Properly I'm a 32B, but in my everyday bra (Natori Feathers) or in VS vanity sizing I'm a 32C.

By the Nordstrom lady.

Skinnyfat, carrying a disproportionate amount of weight in the hips, butt, and thighs.

Yes. They're too small to be lewd.

I've bound but never stuffed.

My cosplay doesn't get attention.

N/A.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
34C
I was, this is my true size, fits really well
Hourglass by shoulders, pear if you go by tits for hourglass
sure,I have almost DFC but whatever
I'm going to try the boob magics
I haven't done boob magic cosplays yet but I'm going to be doing one.
I used to be lolita and they didn't, my ribcage did tho. I left lolita cause my favorite brand fit every but the ribcage.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32G
Yes
Hourglass, short torso, long skinny limbs
I don't cosplay but I wouldn't mind
N/A
N/A
Yes please cut them off
>>
>What is your cup-size?
I think my true cup size is 28D/E, but I've had to make do with some 30C's that fit.
When I got measured at VS they told me they didn't carry my size. I figured out my size by going by the more modern method of +1-2 inches to find band size.
skinny pear
I haven't worn one yet, but yeah.
I've worn a padded bra for cosplay before, and I usually wear a sports bra when I do boystyle. I don't think I can convincingly cosplay as a dude since I'm a pear shape anyway.
N/A, I've only cosplayed for fun not attention
Nope, my chest measurement is perfect. Sometimes I don't really fill out the bodice of a dress, but I think it's that the overall width of my torso is too slim.
>>
>>8070417
It's confusing when you constantly want to assert your womanliness ('yes I DO have tits actually!!') then simultaneously feel shamed over them- either for normal woman reasons or for you then fitting that 'lolita' stereotype and therefore making looking cute a sexual thing. It's just like the lolita issue in general but in reverse; if you look like an adult woman but dress in a cute way it's apparently your fault for 'sexualizing' the cuteness because of the woman parts you have. In lolita, big boobs will stand out. Thick thighs will stand out. Like in ballet, aside from practicality and clean lines, you can't have big tits because then people watching the dance see it as more sexual.

Fuckin body politics. It needs its own thread. Nope- its own board altogether.
>>
>>8070448
Do you not wear lolita? Thighs are always covered if you're wearing it right. Also in ballet you generally can't have tits cause there's a higher risk of injury. Sorry but you sound too naive and also bitter. Stop seeing the world through such a small hole.

We don't need a thread for 'body politics' or a whole board, insecure people like you just need to grow up.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
36B
Was measured at a 36C before I lost 25 lbs. Now 36B seems to fit best.
Hourglass with a big butt and thighs.
So long as there's no risk of anything slipping out, it's never bothered me.
Both. The blessing of medium sized breasts is I can go from flat as a board to DDD tatas with minimal effort. It's pretty freakin' sweet.
I cosplay Fujiko Mine. Yes to both.
>>
>>8070464

Perhaps I should have been more careful with how I worded it. Short skirts and shorts are pretty common in J fashion in general but if you have any kind of ass or thighs it's just not cute. It's inappropriate. I see skinny girls in AP above the knee alot but it draws less comment than a slightly thicker girl whose skirt is *just above* knee length.
Lolita is about modesty. Part of that entails hiding what makes you look like a sexually mature woman.

I did mention practicality in the case of ballet. Yes you are at greter risk of injury, you may be heavier to lift etc. Also, it's not uncommon for dancers to have to get changed around eachother and wear revealing costumes. Ballet was originally considered vulgar because of all those tight fitting leotards and spread legs showing. You keep the dancers 'elegant' and sylph-like and people can appreciate the high art without it seeming 'wrong'. If you've ever heard company directors talk about plus sized dancers there is often a focus on that post-puberty, SEXUAL MATURITY fat. Jiggling breasts and asses, rather than just lardguts. If in balance, these things don't ruin your lines, but a curvaceous woman with large tits looks far more sexual in a leotard than some 80lb nymph. Kind of damn obvious.

My insecurities arise from culturally held beliefs and attitudes to bodies and female modesty in general. Even though I'm not exactly a hambeast, I think if I decided to stick my fingers my ears and dress with no regard for my body type, you'd have just as much of a problem with it as you do my 'naïvety'.
>>
>>8070392
Male here. I also noticed this. It concerns me.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32D but if it's fit and is comfortable I will wear it. Sister sizes in C also work.

Measured myself.

Generally slim with not any curves.

I'm into lolita, so no. In regular wear, I don't particularly care. My bf likes my boobs, so once in a while I might wear something for him.

No.

No.

Sometimes, yes. I used to wear a lot of classic so they would be an issue if I wore MM or IW. I am more into sweet now and it's less of a problem.
>>
I wish I could be a girl for a year. It'd be so interesting to get that perspective.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32G ;_;
Properly measured. I was wearing a 36 DD for years before it.
I'd guess inverted triangle, with hints of hourglass.
I'm confident enough to wear one, but I don't think it's appealing
I bind on a daily basis.
Nope! I actively avoid wearing big boob cosplays.
criesforever.jpg
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32C
Lanky and boyish. No real curves to speak of anywhere.
I don't cosplay revealing stuff.
I've done both.
Nope, thank goodness. I'd be heartbroken if I couldn't fit into MM.
>>
>>8070374

are you preggers?
>>
>>8070521
>male here
Dick or gtfo
>>
>>8070526
Prepare for your self esteem to be shattered
>>
>>8070541
Due in about 2 weeks. Fingers crossed to make it till then!
>>
>What is your cup-size?
I wear 28C
I measured myself. I have a 25" under bust and a 30" bust, Which is supposedly like a 26DD, but I don't know about that. I mean, I'd try it if I could find it, but I don't think such a thing exists.
Very very slim, but also pearish. Pearnana.
Hell yeah, using alll the cleavage tricks of course! I've always been pretty flat so it's cool to pretend to be a busty girl for a day.
See above. I can bind pretty easy, just 2 sports bras does the trick if it's a baggy/tshirt type of cosplay. I've never cosplayed a guy with a more fitted outfit so I'm not sure how that would work. I really hate the compression of sports bras so binding would suck i'm sure, but it has to be done. Male characters with boobies suck
>>
>>8070287
>What is your cup-size?
29C

Actual size, 29C bras don't actually exist.

29-22-30, some kind of rectangle-hourglass hybrid. I don't have big boobs or a big butt, but my waist is pretty tiny.

>>Are you comfortable with costumes that most likely will draw attention to your chest?
Yes, there isn't much there, but what boob I DO have is nice and perky.

>>Do you do anything to your chest to make it more accurate for a cosplay, like binding to be a boy or stuffing for a character with huge boobs?
For boys I usually just wear a tight sports bra and it does the trick, ad for big-chested girls I do the usual cosplay big boobie 3 bras and chicken cutlets and such.

Ahahahaha no. But it does probably have to do with my qt rori 11-year-old's body.

Actually yes, every brand dress ever is too big for me and I hate it. Taobao4lyfe. Small sizes are usually a little short though. And the sleeves are usually too short as well. So I go to places like HMHM that do custom.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
34DD currently as I gained a little winter weight. Over the summer I was a 32DD.

I used the tape measure method myself and that size seems to fit pretty well.

Inverted triangle. Builtfat. Goal is to be fit. I'm pretty muscular naturally, but adding chub onto that just makes me look big.

I've worn some in the past and there's some costumes that do. But I still like to have a deal of modesty. I don't mind a little cleavage showing in cosplay but that's about the extent of it.

I don't need to stuff for huge boobs lol. But I will bind for male characters. I kind of need to.

Well when I was really into cosplay I was at my highest weight and very sedentary so any attention I got was from just being fat. I'm trying to ease back into cosplay and plan to do it more often when I reach my fitness goals so I'm not really sure what attention I will be getting.

It's a combination of boobs and just being built wide. I can loose fat but I can't change other things. I'm just always going to look wide no matter what I do. I've found ways to make things work and cuts that suit me though. Not to mention brand blouses are often out of the question. I own a few but most of the time they don't fit my shoulders or arms even if they do fit in the bust. I just need to get a bunch of custom ones.
>>
>>8070287
>34C
>So I did a proper measurement tutorial at home and came out with a 28F. Those exist but not for under like $60+. 34C fits most comfortably and are in the "average" (readily available) size range so that's what I wear.
>skinny fat (5'5", 110lbs), but I recently started going to the gym again so hopefully I can take off some of my tummy chub
>I suppose but I'm usually drawn to more conservatively dressed characters anyways
>I bind with sports bras when I cosplay Louise Valliere, for her infamous flat chest. I started cosplaying her when I was 13 and flat as a board, but ever since my tits appeared I've had to try to be more accurate.
>Implying my cosplays get attention
>No, I can fit into most burando comfortably with an unpadded bra. Maybe not some of the notoriously smaller stuff (not that I'll get my hands on VM anytime soon...), but AP/BBtSSB/IW have all worked out in my favor.
>>
>>8070562
It gets shattered in different ways already, just usually a lot more subtle, insidious and start within than without.
>>
>>8070543
Alright, if you want.
Gimme a minute.
>>
>>8070393
I have tried 30AA but it was too tight for me in the band (so I think 28 or 26 might be too small for me as well). I'm not concerned about my bra size, though, I just go without but I would like some cute lingerie. (Would you happen to know the Chinese term for soft bra?)

Thanks for your response. Even though I didn't explicitly say it, I was hoping and watching this thread for people with similar sizes to get some tips.
>>
>>8070652
Oh, and the 30AA was also too big in the cup.
>>
File: 1416030978446.png (98KB, 318x319px) Image search: [Google]
1416030978446.png
98KB, 318x319px
>>8070666
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
>>8070666
>dick is not covered in kawaii pastel coloured condom
Disgusting.
>>
>>8070593
29 isn't a thing, you're supposed to round up or down, also your bust measurement isn't your band measurement. You're supposed to measure under the bust for the band, then the difference between that and your bust measure is the cup size (A=1", B=2 C=3 and so on)
>>
>>8070666
ooo, chocolate! nice devil trips.
also this is a blue board, this is gonna get deleted bro.
>>
>>8070686
Alright, this one got me.
>>8070679
Continue to be mad.
>>8070692
Only appropriate.
What's the worst that can happen? Permab&? Oh well, I come here only so often. Someone may recognize me, hope they are working today.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
EU 70A ~ US 32AA

just measured myself. I just always choose the smallest size available, though it's sometimes quite difficult finding a tiny size that's not with a children's print or has wider boning than usual because my boobs point more towards my sides than to the middle

tiny, piramid with hips being the widest.

There's barely anything to draw attention to, but I would like to cosplay Jinx one day

N/A

N/A

sometimes the dresses are too big in the bust if they don't have lacing
>>
>>8070666
what about the fucking timestamp twat
>>
>>8070392
>I'm a dumb man who doesn't understand bra sizes because I've never been within 5 feet of a girl

Bet you think D cup is huge kek
>>
>What is your cup-size?
28D
Measured using the Sophisticated Pair calculator via the ABraThatFits subreddit.
Slim pear--my hips are significantly larger than my waist and chest, but I'm overall slender.
Not really, since I'm pretty flat. I only do larger busted characters if they are relatively covered up, so that is easier to fake.
For crossplay I don't have to do much, but I've definitely worn extra padding to match a character better before.
Not at all, none of my cosplays have shown cleavage, much less anything more revealing. Now showing leg, on the other hand...
Nope, one of the best things about being flat is that I have no issue fitting Japanese brands.
>>
>>8070710
fucking hell, really? I was about to go shave and shower!
Jesus christ, /b/ is so picky
>grumbles, gotta make a fucking timestamp now
>>
>>8070719
i like this guy
>>
>>8070719
>/b/ ISN'T so picky
Working on it.
>>
>36b-ish
>Never, too shy
>athletic, thick legs and big boned
>Not too much unless its like a bikini top
>Nope
>I havent worn anything that revealing
>Not with lolita. If anything my shoulders are too broad.
>>
>>8070747
it looks like it says "vavis"
>>
>What is your cup-size?
28DD or 32DD depending on the bra style/brand
VS measured me as a 36C but the two actual bra fitters I've seen have measured me as 28DD.
petite I guess, I don't really carry weight in places other than my thighs and kind of hips.
for the most part, unless it's open back as well since I can't really wear discrete bras.
I've considered binding for characters that don't literally have cow tits but the character's clothes usually hide my chest anyways.
I'm not known in the cosplay community but I've gotten attention at cons for my chest size, not on purpose though
>>
>>8070754
No, it doesn't...
>looks close
A little.
>>
>>8070747
>pointy
>pointy fucking dick

it look like Chris-chan drew it.
>>
>>8070747
Still waiting on that kawaii condom, whore-kun.
>>
File: 1408636341396.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1408636341396.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>8070666
>>8070747
>boob thread
>no boob pics
>dick pics instead

thanks /cgl/
>>
>>8070767
>the day the internet told me I had a pointy dick
I'll never forget you!
>>8070768
They don't make fucking kawaii condoms, jesus christ.
>>
>>8070762
no i noticed the date, im just saying it looks like it says vavis. like maybe a nickname we can call you or something.
>>
>>8070767
Lmao I was wondering about that myself. Looks like anon got a little frisky with a pencil sharpener.
>>
File: kawaii condoms.png (301KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii condoms.png
301KB, 450x300px
>>8070777
bruh
you been ere before
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1280x960px
I'm a 34DD thanks to the wonders of birth control. The boyfriend is very pleased and I'm happy I can pull off a boob sweater as well as I do.
>>
>>8070747
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8070799

do you have cosplay facebook?
>>
>>8070287

>What is your cup size?
32D is what I have on right now, I also have some 32C... the 32D seems to fit better and contains the sides of my titties better.

I actually have never been measured outside departments stores. They always gave me this frustrated face afterward as well... I should maybe get measured.

I'm hourglass shaped. I've had to come to terms with my big bones. I'm 5'2" and 118 lbs... that being said, I dare the first obese person to tell me 'they are just big boned'. You don't know the pains of being anorexic with a large bone structure. So I gave up. So yeah, 5'2" and 118 with only minimal shame.

>Are you comfortable with costumes that draw attention to your chest?
Eh... er, no. I mean I would wear a costume that showed cleavage if I really like the character but then I'd find it extra important to have the rest of the costume spot on. I wouldn't feel comfortable unless every other part of the costume was perfect.

>Do you do anything with your chest for cosplay?
No, I'd love to cosplay Etna but will never, ever be able to. Many characters I have accepted I will never ever cosplay.
>>
>>8070848
Lady Kitkat Cosplay
>>
>>8070371

A 9 inch waist? Wow... I've only met one person that small.

I mean... though... I'm confused. You may be petites but your measurements sound... proportionate to most normal, in shape girls.

Damn, people are mean where you live...
>>
File: 1387418671267.jpg (100KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1387418671267.jpg
100KB, 756x772px
>>8070747
this nigger really thinks we're serious
>>
>>8070896
I think they meant inches instead of cm.
>>
>>8070287
>What is your cup-size?
34C
The only measurement I've ever done was honestly from those "wow now you're going through puberty" pamphlets from when I was 12. So no, I've never been properly measured, but 34C bras feel comfortable and correct on me.
Sort of pear I suppose. Short torso with longer legs, and a tendency for side fat.
If I like the entire costume, not just the chest part, and even then there's not too much attention drawn to my chest from my size.
I've never stuffed my bra, but I will bind for a male cosplay.
No, I don't really go for any characters with large or super revealing busts, so my bust is never the main focal point.
No
>>
>>8070688
I'm actually an idiot and meant to write 26, not 29. Ubderbust is 26, I'm a 26C.
>>
File: boobieholder.jpg (685KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
boobieholder.jpg
685KB, 1632x1224px
I went to Tutu anna yesterday and picked up some bras, but they don't fit as well as I was hoping.
I'm not nearly good enough at keigo or Japanese to try and exchange them, so maybe one of you will want them?
They were on sale, bra+panty set. I'm looking to get $20-25+shipping.
I only tried on the bras, not the panties.
They're 70E.
email me for any other info or pictures.
>>
>>8070969
There might be some other boards here where you could sell those quickly... just have to change your story on which parts you tried on...
>>
>>8070983
Trying on bras is bad?
>>
>>8070989
More like trying on panties is good anon.
>>
>>8070989
It's so adorable that you missed the implication(they would sell faster if you said you tried on the panties). Stay on the blue boards you'll be happier. Now I'll stop with completely irrelevant posts. Sorry I couldn't help myself.
>>
>>8070989
No anon, that's not it. Other anon is suggesting you sell the sets to used-panty fetishists.
>>
>What is your cup-size
38DDD

Last I was measured it was 38DD, I know my cup has gone up but the straps are fine.

>What is your general body shape
Big boobs (40in), smaller waist (32in), childbirthing hips (approx 42in)

I don't have a problem with it if they're comfortable with it.

I crossplay more than I cosplay and I am just a feminine-looking guy but damn it's hard.

Nope. Usually it's because I cosplay obscure characters.

YES. Having a bust over 100 is a challenge. I've actually worn a binder to fit into a JSK before, but I know I can't go with a damn thing that lacks shirring.
>>
>>8070983
Those guys are discerning, they'd easily tell she'd never worn them.
>>
File: plankton.gif (208KB, 253x257px) Image search: [Google]
plankton.gif
208KB, 253x257px
>>8070983
>>8071016
h-hey, mind telling a broke student which boards or places you're talking about?
>>
>What is your cup-size?
34DDD/E
Properly measured.
Very average. iirc my bwh is 38-28-39. And I'm 5'5"
I don't mind them, but I tend to stay away from them just because I don't usually like their designs.
I tend to stick to characters in my boob range if that makes sense lol. If I want to minimize them a little, I'll wear bras without any padding. The kind with just fabric. Covering the boob but still has underwire... I forget that they're called.
Nah, Like I said, I try to stay away from them.
YES. Lord yes. I wore the fashion for about two years before getting frustrated with the small sizing. I was fun while it lasted, just not for me I suppose. Now I wear more mori type clothing can getting the "look" right can be hard, but finding clothes that fit is MUCH easier.
>>
>>8070896

I said I was 9 years old. Perhaps- people in the UK generally seem to have a more cynical attitude and low self esteem than in the states from my observation. Parents, teachers and counsellors don't try to get your hopes up or tell you that you are speshul and can be the next president.

I don't know if you've seen national averages but my height and bust are pretty damn small and my bottom half is pretty big. Especially considering there is a 14 inch difference between my waist and hips (average is more like under 10) and I have thighs the same size as my waist (ugh)

I try to make do with my boobs without it looking like I'm trying too hard, or giving people the uncomfortable impression that I'm a 12 year old with fake tits.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32 DDD/F
I used the guide on /r/abrathatfits on reddit to measure myself. It really changed things for me since VS stuffed me into a 36 B and it hurt when I took my bra off at the end of the day.
I have a large frame. My under bust alone is 79cm (31"). So, my bust ends up being 96cm (37.5") My waist is 70cm (28") and my hips are 102cm (40").

I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I do have some chubbiness that I could probably lose. However, I can't really do much to bring down some of my measurements since no amount of dieting will make my rib cage smaller. Most of my weight goes to my thighs and butt.

I don't cosplay, but in general I don't like wearing clothes that show cleavage or anything like that. I get sexually harassed enough at work wearing ill-fitting T-shirts.

It hinders a lot. I wear a minimizer bra whenever I wear lolita. I really love Victorian Maiden and MM, but I'll never be able to wear it since I can't fit into brand without shirring.

..I really wish I was born with a smaller rib cage.
>>
>>8070920
No one has a 9 inch waist lol. I think that sounds more like penis size
>>
>>8070287
>Cup size?
34B. More of a wear what fits me, will probably get measured one day.
>General body shape?
Athletic I think? And fairly small, 34-26-35 inches and 5'3 in height.
>Are you comfortable with wearing costumes that most likely draw attention to your chest?
I've only worn one costume where I needed to show cleavage and a small bit of bra- Junko Enoshima- and I wasn't really bothered, forgot I was even wearing something so low cut most of the time.
>Do anything to your chest for Cosplay?
I do use a binder for male characters and had to pad for Junko but usually just use my natural chest, most characters I Cosplay don't have that big of a chest.
>would you say any of your attention your Cosplays get are to do with your boobs? Is this on purpose?
Nah, I wouldn't do it on purpose and would only have a large amount of boob on show if it was accurate to the character I was cosplaying.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 314x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 314x201px
>>8070869

I know the feels. Shorter than you and even at my thinnest, I've been heavier than other girls my size. People always say I'm tiny, but I'm just built muscle thick in the thigh department. I'm 120lbs in the pic. Not exactly fat though? If I'm heavier than you and you're taller than me, you needn't be ashamed.

Also, you're my sister size in bras x
>>
>>8070287
>What is your cup-size?
EU 70B
I tried on different bras and found the ones that fit best, and I also checked with one of those fancy calculators
A really skinny refrigerator
No
I don't usually cosplay characters with big chebs nor boys, so nothing
No
No
>>
I know there are tutorials online but how do you get properrly measured?
>>
According to Aerie, I'm best at their 34C which just sounds odd, but my boobs are pretty small while my rib cage is wide. "Ideal" for lolita except for the wide rib cage because of where bodices tend to sit and making everything feel tight.

I haven't cosplayed in a long time, but I've never really done a cosplay involving showcasing my tits (or lack thereof). I'm more of a prop maker.

>34-28/29 (depending on the time of the month)-36

People generally tell me that I'm skinny, but I'm actually out of shape - I just hide the accumulating belly fat with better clothes).. I wish my job didn't entail being on my feet all day. I always feel too tired to work out when I get home.
>>
File: 470_22396.jpg (51KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
470_22396.jpg
51KB, 470x626px
>>8070371
>>8070896
Considering the world record is 20 inches, i'm calling bullshit
>>
>What is your cup-size?
30E or F depending on the brand
Fuck that shit, hit up r/abrathatfits
legit Hour Glass and I'm 5'3 so kinda short. My waist is also very tiny.
No, because I have tiny boobs with acne scars
Yes, only if no cleavage is shown
Nope
lol nah, I wish it did though. Itty bitty tittie comity for ever
>>
>>8071129
Maybe she meant 23in?
>>
>What is your cup-size?
30F
Measured myself using that guide that gets posted. Definitely fond that I fit 30F better than what I was wearing (32D)
36.5-26.5-38.5 slim pear I suppose
>Are you comfortable with costumes that most likely will draw attention to your chest? Yep, although my tits aren't all that large so I sometimes have to wear 3-4 bras to get them the righ size/the right amount of cleavage
That I do. Even as far as open chest binding for some characters. See my answer to the above question for huge titted characters
Very little. My skimpy costume that gets a lot of attention is more for my ass, if anything.
>>
File: 1.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>8070799
wtf how do you go from small tits to that? Push up bra?
>>
Some posted this long ago, this should be useful here
◄Measuring Yourself►

▹ A detailed how to
http://fef-peixes.tumblr.com/post/62302168713/do-it-now-guide-to-proper-bra-fit-and-measuring

▹ To the point how to
http://bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/How-to_determine_bra_size

▹ General how too
http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/beginners_guide

▹ How to + Fit checks
http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/fit_guide

▹ How to Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ [Embed]

◄Bra Calculators►

▹ Sophisticated Pair (This one is always correct)
http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm

▹Size Mapp (This one is really good, but might be off)
http://www.sizemapp.com/en/

▹ Sister Sizes
http://www.brasize.com/bra-sister-size.html

◄Bras►

▹28D - 28K Cups
http://www.brastop.com/

▹ Freya 28C - 28GG/28H (Good for us shallow ladies)
http://www.barenecessities.com/Bras-Freya_catalog_nxs,31,vendor,750.htm

▹ AA - G (They in general it's G. But if you look some brands will have larger cup sizes. For example Anita goes all the way to an I cup)
http://www.barenecessities.com/Bras_catalog_nxs,31,ft,true.htm

▹ Nude Strapless
http://www.figleaves.com/us/product/FFS-P6846/Fashion-Forms-Fashion-Forms-Backless-Strapless-Ultralight-Nu-Bra/?size=&colour=Nude&noc=1

▹Push ups (If you want a push up bra then Bomb Shell is where it's at)
http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/bombshell
>>
File: How to make fake boobs.jpg (47KB, 320x944px) Image search: [Google]
How to make fake boobs.jpg
47KB, 320x944px
>>8071156
◄General Resources►

▹ Visual fit "guide" + Bra size comparison
http://www.bratabase.com/

▹ Breast + Bra Wikipedia
http://bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

◄Tips and tricks to bigger boobs►

‡ Bigger boobs

▹ If you're flat chested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMx1Zr-x10s [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYK-Z8FTvdQ&feature=youtu.be [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0cI2qMXHo [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCCon1QS840 [Embed]

▹ If you have something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErdtVkR3Nw [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvQYyF0v494 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLufajKbze8 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH_T-aHta4s [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0fJYYmLflI [Embed]

‡ Cleavage

▹ Cleavage!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH_T-aHta4s [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqXhmqntfI [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCCon1QS840 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuo1nP_PfUo [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUFQlUmoGI [Embed]

‡ Misc

▹ Work outs for bigger boobs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REMXsSbTcyM [Embed]

◄Misc►

▹Smaller band size
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RixieClip

▹Band Converter
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Low-Back-Sexy-Backless-Bra-Strap-Converter-Bra-Extender-2-Hooks-3-Colors-3-Pcs-/281317635910

▹Making fake boobs that look kinda real
http://togetter.com/li/700691
>>
>>8070969
What's the US size for this? Google is saying 32DD but they don't look that size.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
28D, but I wear a 32A.
I used ABraThatFits subreddit for an accurate measurement.
Happily a pear shape!
Yes, although I don't do it very often. I mostly cosplay teens and young girls because of said breast size + height.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
28DD, but I'm wearing a 32C right now. Haven't had a chance to try 28DD yet.
I did underbust measurement +2 for comfort and ease of buying and then bust - underbust for cup size. Went from 32A to this.
Thin and rectangular. 32-24-36
Not really because I'm so used to be flat on top. With a properly fitting bra now I'm thinking about it
I'll put a sports bra on for guys. I really want to make fake boobs for a character with giant tits though.
Nope
n/a
>>
>What is your cup-size?

Last I checked, it was a 36DD.

Properly measured.

Hourglass.

PSH, yea. Idgaf, my boobs are awesome.

If it's a little flatter than my boobs, I try to wear sports bras to keep them down a little.

Lately? Yes, I get a lot of attention. I also recently cosplayed from Ikki Tousen, so it's on purpose. I don't seek out revealing boob costumes though very often.
>>
>>8071214
Japanese sizing is more true to band, i.e. their 70 band is more like a 28-30 band. Their cup sizing is a bit smaller as well, so it'll be more like a 30D. I wear a 70B-C or 65C in Japanese sizing, and am usually 28C/30B-C depending on the brand. All the 28Ds I have tried are from D+ cup brands so they don't tend to run small in the cup.

>>8071014
Do you like the support from the 38 band or do you think you could size down? If you go to a 36 or 34 band, remember you'll have to add at least 1-2 cup sizes.

>>8071104
>>8070948
>>8070869
Measuring yourself isn't that hard - even if you don't have a measuring tape it's just a piece of string and a ruler. The Sophisticated Pair calculator is the best one to put your measurements in, and the other resources linked here show you how to >>8071156

If you need to have someone do it for you go to a good speciality bra store and preferably one without a snotty fitter. If you're in the UK, Rigby and Peller; otherwise I have no fucking clue.

>>8071068
Try a 32C or 30D if you want more support and the cups on the 34B fit you okay.

>>8070704
You would probably do really well buying bras from Japan or China. Not only is the sizing smaller but a lot of the push up bras have the cups set wider so that everything gets shoved from outside in, which makes the fit better on people with wider set breasts. Measure yourself and try nissen.com

>>8070652
Asos has some really nice soft bras, and about the best bra returns policy ever (wear them, don't like them, send them back!)

>>8070633
Can you not find a 32D? I always thought that was a common size. You probably want to check stuff like boob shape/spacing/etc. before you go ordering online, but asos makes for a good trying-on service and actually has bras in 30DD/E and 28DDD/F - there are some clearance ones for around $30, but I would just suggest using them to try them on and then getting them for even cheaper clearance prices on ebay/amazon.
>>
>wear 32C or 34B
>34-24-35.5
>inverted triangle
>barely 5'1"
>everyone thinks I am at least 5'5" despite never wearing heels
>co-workers always shocked when realizing I'm short
>will never be small, cute, and sexy

>>8071062
I'm jelly. Grass is always greener, I suppose
>>
>>8071275
Are they too big or too small?
>>
File: 1419048264413.jpg (61KB, 376x666px) Image search: [Google]
1419048264413.jpg
61KB, 376x666px
>every female in my family has balloon tits
>I'm a washboard
I don't even know what size I am, life is just painful as it is
>>
>>8071289
Sorry that was unclear. I was meaning to say that anon's 70E bras are probably going to fit more like what most people expect of a 30D from American/UK sizing.

In terms of fit, there's no way my boobs are ever going to fit even a Japanese 70E as I wear a Japanese size 70B-C (or occasionally the 65C which is the sister size to 70B) depending on the amount of push up in them and how much support I want. I find I have to wait for the 65Cs to stretch out a bit (my ribcage is 67-68cm)
>>
File: white pokmin.jpg (296KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
white pokmin.jpg
296KB, 1366x2048px
>>8071144
The glory of birth control, dear anon. I was once just a C cup but now I'm a DD/DDD when I got with my current S/O and started the pill. They grew like balloons I'm tellin ya.

My tits will be at Katsucon too but you'll have to get past my 6'5" boyfriend first.
>>
File: 1421097037292.jpg (323KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421097037292.jpg
323KB, 1280x720px
>>8071430
THEYRE FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUGE

11/10 WOULD GROPE MULTIPLE TIMES

But pic related we got work to do, stop it.
>>
>>8071159
You are magical
>>
>>8071456
>>8071430
...Are we looking at the same pic? Those look really normal to me.
>>
>>8071467
Its a old pic there, I'm talking from experience, theyre SOOOOOO much bigger than in that picture. That's what she was like when we met.
>>
>>8071137
Holy shit I am sleep deprived!!! I meant inches! I just had to give my measurents in cm for the first time for an order and totally got cm stuck in my head. Also lol at the anon who also read 'cm' and thought I was proportional
>>
File: boob sweater.jpg (155KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
boob sweater.jpg
155KB, 720x960px
>>8071467
its an old pic, circa 2013

the most current pic of my tits is the one from >>8070799

I'm a 34 DDD son
>>
>>8071469
holy shit nobody cares.
>>
>>8071478
holy shit someone doesnt have tits to grope every night
>>
>>8071477

They are magnificent, dear. Would love to fall asleep on them, if you don't mind me saying

Similar thing happened to me. A growth spurt after taking birth control made me realized my already ill-fitting bras REALLY weren't actually containing me. I was scared it was just my wishful thinking until I found a comfy bra in a drawer (mother's probably) and was shocked to see it was a 30C. After a few trips to Debenhams, and a few weeks of swoop and scoop I was quadboobing those. Now in a 30DD but contemplating ordering a 28DDD/E for more support (my underbust is exactly 28 inches) and closer together cups (boobs sort of pulled outwards from years of squishing, so need side support). They'll probably continue to change shape/size as those years continue to be undone to whatever extent.

The pills make me vomit twice a week on average but fuck it, they haven't made me obese and I have tits...
>>
>>8071513
Anon maybe you should take new pills then or a different birth control then because they not suppose to be that bad.
>>
>>8071513
Does your Debenhams not carry those as stock sizes? I saw a bunch of 28E/F/G in the clearance section when I went January sale shopping, and I know they have them in the 'DD+' cup area or whatever they call it.
>>
>>8070969
>>>8071095
Why didn't you try them on beforehand? Tutuanna has changing rooms, and Japanese lingerie workers are actually really nice/helpful.
>>
32D here, but fairly shallow so sometimes 32C if the bra runs slightly larger (but 32DD in Dita von Teese's bra line because holy fuck they run tiny). I was measured at a nice little boutique bra shop, as the dumb cunts at VS tried to put me in a 34A.

I had two boobie growth spurts, once when I started birth control at 19, and once when I started an antidepressant (for another weird medical issue, not depression) at 24. I'm almost 26 now.

I'm pear to slight hourglass shaped (my shoulders aren't quite narrow enough to be truely pear by some accounts).

I wear lolita and no, it doesn't impact my dress choice because they aren't that big, and my dresses I tend to like aren't super restrictive. When not in frills, I greatly adore push-up bras and low cut shirts, as they may not be the biggest titties, but I love them all the same.
>>
File: Me cropped for 4chan.jpg (259KB, 975x937px) Image search: [Google]
Me cropped for 4chan.jpg
259KB, 975x937px
>>8071477
You might want to get measured by someone that knows what they're doing. A true 34DDD isn't all that big. Not a huge deal, but a well-made bra will give you more support, and should help prevent sagging caused by tissue damage.

This is me before I got pregnant. 95lbs and a 26GG. The cup size was determined by a 9" difference between my underbust (measured 27", but I like my bands snug) and bust (which was 36" at the time).

If you're actually a 30DDD US, it means there's only a six inch difference between your bust and your underbust, which is probably not the case unless you're padded in that picture.

I covered my ugly face, but not my ugly room. Please forgive me.

A good bra size calculator to start is at A Sophisticated Pair, but it doesn't hold up to a real bra fitting at a boutique.

Hope you find this helpful.
>>
>32 A since puberty
>Gained a shit ton of weight the past year
>Bra size shoots to a 34 B
>Buy all new bras
>Work out a bunch
>Lose about half the weight, back down to an A
>
>
>
Well at least I've got a bunch of bras to steal underwire and cups from.

I'm currently a pear, but before I gained all the weight I was hourglass.
I've stuffed before, but I normally just cosplay characters with dfc
When I was a B cup it made wearing IW very difficult, especially with the cuts of the JSKs I've got. That was my main motivation for losing weight.
>>
>>8071564
I've been a 34DD and a 34DDD would be around that big. I'm not sure why you think you can say it's not when your band size is so different.
I mean everyone should get measured but saying it wouldn't be all that big is ridiculous. You're a 26 in bandsize, you have no idea.
>>
>>8071564
Sorry, I said 30DDD instead of 34DDD. My mistake. Sage. Six inch difference still applies, though.
>>
>>8071564
your breasts look gigantic. how did pregnancy treat them? i've heard good and bad things about post pregnancy boobs.

>supposedly 28G
>have very modest breasts

is it possible that my pectoral muscles are skewing my cup size? my band measurement didn't change after i started lifting, but my bust has increased by 1". bench press is my second favorite lift...
>>
>>8071477
Is your ribcage really 34"? You don't look that big-boned, but maybe it's the angle. I would have a go sister sizing to a 32FF or whatever your weird American sizes do after a DDD, you might find it more supportive.
>>
>>8071576
I'm talking about the difference between the band and the cup. It looks like there's more than a six inch difference in the two circumferences there to me. That carries over regardless of band size.

To be a 34DDD, you would need to have a bust measurement of 40. While that's not small, it's not remarkable when you take into account the proportions of someone with an underbust of 34.

And I've worn a 34DDD before, that's one of my false measurements I got from Frederick's of Hollywood before I got an actual fitting. A lot of places measure you very improperly. To find a good bra, I had to do a lot of research. /cgl/ actually helped me a lot with that.
>>
>>8071549
It was a struggle to find the bloody 30DD! I found like 3 that weren't plain t shirt bras and settled on one black one with a little bow that I liked. I've never seen a 28DDD in there and that's after I spent an hour and a half checking every rack whilst I waited for a staff member to turn up and help me out. Maybe it's just the branch I went to, but it's a reasonably major one (Clapham Junction)

I went to Primark (all the cheap pretties) and thought I'd go for a 32D simply for aesthetics, not 24/7 wear. Staff tried to insist they do A-D in every back size but I couldn't find one. Maybe in 1 style because even the little chart on the label tells me you only do up to 32C, you liars. And some 60 year old cashier with droopy tits had the balls to ask me if the size I was requesting was for me because I look like a B at most. No one asked you. I tried what your undies staff suggested already and the results were ridiculous. My ma thought it was so funny she sent pics to my grandma.

Sorry, went off on a tangent/rant
>>
Fapping so damn hard to this thread.
>>
>>8071585
They're significantly bigger, I have to wear XL sports bras now. But they look less impressive to me because I've gained fifteen pounds (mostly around my middle), so they don't look as ridiculous in comparison to the rest of me. Which might be a good thing, I don't look like I'm going to topple over now.

Not done being pregnant yet, they're still growing. I've heard from a few friends that their breasts were smaller after breast-feeding than they were pre-pregnancy, but I've also heard the exact opposite from other friends.
>>
>>8071585
Also, sorry for ignoring this, but what's the shape of your breasts like (if you don't mind me asking)? You can have a big cup but shallow breasts, which would make them look a little more modest.

Good on you for keeping in shape, a lot of women forget to work the pecs.
>>
Male here.

Generally I prefer lingerie. I know it's not practical all the time, but it's fucking hot nonetheless and I appreciate the fact women spend big $$$ to look nice for guys in it.
>>
>>8071607
Wonderful, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>8071590
I went right into Oxford Circus and braved the crowds, but you could try the Shepherd's Bush Westfield as I have seen 28 bands previously at the Debenhams there full-price, and M&S definitely has 30 bands in bigger cup sizes. It'd be an easy trip on the overground or train if you usually go through Clapham Junction (but fuck Southern trains, I used to have to travel from Streatham Common). The Boux Avenue in Westfield usually carries a 30 band, although I have never seen 28 bands there. Rigby and Peller were *supposed* to get in some 28 bands but really only have stuff in a 30 band (but their stuff is just FUN to try on, and their shop assistants don't look at you like you're a mental person when you tell them you want a 28 band, they offer to get the 30 bands altered smaller for you). Ignore La Senza and Ann Summers, though, the 30 band in La Senza is huge and their cup sizes are identical (30B and 30D, when they have them, fit exactly the same) and Ann Summers only ever seem to have push up bras in a 30 band.
>>
>>8071607
This better be bait
>>
>>8071607
It's not just for you guys. When I was a boyfriendless teen I'd collect sexy panties as a self esteem thing. Even if no one saw them I knew I had them on. Also, what an excuse to buy something with ribbon, lace and bows on it. It is nice to pull out the stops sometimes but my bf is pretty much over all the lingerie and costumes, so its not fun anymore in that respect.

God, even normal bras are pretty damn expensive unless you are shopping clearance/from china. There are designer boxer briefs out there but you dudes... You have it good. Don't forget that.
>>
>>8071618
No, just offering my own preferences. Sports bras can be hot too weirdly.
>>
>>8071620
>It's not just for you guys.

Come on, be honest. We're all anon here.
>>
I just tried to measure myself and I think I failed horribly, but maybe 28B? I don't really wear 'real' bras, usually either nothing or 'training bras' from Target... I wish my boobs were a little smaller. (DFC > bitch tits)
>>
>>8071586
I have a bra thats a 32DD but I have trouble falling out of it because of how deep of a plunge it is.

>>8071590
The last bra I bought was a 34DD at aerie when the clerk at Forever21 told me to try target or walmart for bras bigger than a D cup. I had to specifically ask if they had anything close to a DD/DDD. I've learned from another big-boobied friend that Nordstrom has some as well. The difficult part of it all is to find one that doesn't look like an old lady bra.
>>
>>8071621
Yes, but why? It's the equivalent of going "Femanon here, have my unsolicited opinion!" on any other board. Nobody asked, nobody cares.
>>
>>8071628
If I do it, my chances of getting a qt3.14 cosplay gf increase exponentially.
>>
>>8071597
most women have told me their breasts have deflated after breast feeding, but i've heard some moms tell me they used to be flat chested and now have pretty nice breasts after pregnancy and breast feeding.

>>8071600
based on these charts i'm seeing, my breasts are neutral. they might be a little wide set, though? i've been told they are really round and perky. after visiting a sauna recently, i realize my breasts are a lot rounder than other peoples.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32G/34FF

Properly measured, but not professionally. At first I used a calculator and wore a 38B from puberty until last year, when I got pissed about sagging band and boob spill from ill-fitting cups and turned to the bra board on Reddit. It was the first and last time I consulted Reddit seriously for anything, in my defence. The number I got from properly measuring myself was alarming, but I ordered a few bras from a boutique to test it out and ~they fit like nothing had ever fit before~

5'10", kind of rectangular because I don't have a well-defined waist (low ribs that end an inch above my hipbones, fuck it, and I did swimming, tennis, marching band, and cycling so I also have a big ribcage), and everything from butt to below is toned because I bike about 30 minutes for my daily commute.

Dude, I would love to exploit my boobs. Don't have anything in my to-do folder that would do that, though; I tend towards princesses/warriors and they're usually pretty covered up.

I wear sports bras pretty frequently to streamline my figure because of the undefined waist problem. Wore a stuffed bra once to give the appearance of normal boobs because an outfit was kind of bulky.

N/A, haven't done booby cosplays yet.
>>
>>8071600
Like me! I'm shallow chested! It definitely fools you when trying to fit a bra. Reddit's ABraThatFits section on shallow boobs helped me. I learned that I'm both shallow and slightly wide set and how to find bras for that.
>>
>>8071627
And probably because the cups are waaay too small now...I can't imagine they'll hold your boobs in. If you want non-old lady bras, look at Curvy Kate, Panache/Cleo and Fantasie bras - and do the asos-trying-it-on thing (i.e. order a bunch of bras in your size, try them on, return them if you can't afford them/they don't fit, find the same bras cheaper online somewhere else)
Best tip for buying online is to buy 3-part fabric cups rather than padded foam ones because they shape to your boobs better, and if the size is right your boobs will look way better than if they're squidged into molded cups that aren't the right shape for you.

>>8071625
28" ribcage, 30" around the biggest bit of your boobs?
>>
>>8071633
>round and perky
Lucky duck, I used to do a bunch of push-ups to make mine perkier, but that's an uphill battle. Mine are in the same boat, almost. Wide-set and neutral.

It could be that, while you're building your muscles and making your breasts look perkier, you're also losing fat from them by burning calories. That's just a guess, though.

I hope you don't feel bad about your breasts looking more modest. It sounds like you have it pretty good.
>>
>>8071617
Westfield brings back nightmares of bein lost in the part of Stratford that hasn't been built yet for 4 hours lol. I'll have to investigate the consumerism temple one of these days.

Fuck Southern, indeed. Yeah, I asked if Anne Summers did a 30 during a £5 sale and wanted to cry as I walked straight back out again. I've never actually heard of Rigby and Peller so I'll check that out. When I have a better idea of what different brands are like I'll start ordering from Brastop again, but waiting for 5 bras in the same size for them all to fit (or not fit) totally differently gets old fast.

Thanks a huge bunch for the suggestions, anon!!!
>>
>>8071607
You're getting grief here, but at least thanks for appreciating the effort and difficulty it is to find both properly fitting and cute undergarments. I've dated guys who weren't into lingerie (and I adore it) and getting a "meh, want nekked" reaction is crushing.
>>
File: 1419396313125.jpg (2MB, 5120x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1419396313125.jpg
2MB, 5120x3200px
>>8070392
Uh, okay.
>>
>>8071647
Thanks anon. They're really beautiful articles of clothing even without being attached to a cute girl. I wonder what the history of lingerie is. I'm guessing baroque era or something.
>>
>>8071620
>When I was a boyfriendless teen I'd collect sexy panties as a self esteem thing. Even if no one saw them I knew I had them on. Also, what an excuse to buy something with ribbon, lace and bows on it.
Same here! I bought more sexy panties before SO than I do now, though some of that is because I turned practical-minded with age and started buying just cotton. Putting on cute underwear is such a great ego boost.
>>
>>8071647
It's not so much the appreciation that bothers me so much as the assumption that it's all for guys. My boyfriend doesn't give a shit about my lingerie or any of my other frilly shit, I wear it because I think it's cute.
>>
>>8071654
I got into cute panties during a long stretch between boyfriends (or getting laid in general). I was horny and lonely, so I dressed up sexy to make myself feel better. It is that quiet smirk in the coffee shop when only you know you're wearing a lacey thong and garter belt underneath your normal dress.
>>
>>8071646
I have never bothered with the Stratford one, it sounds like a nightmare. The Shepherd's Bush one at least has decent places to sit down and eat in the Southern Terrace area, plus there's a pretzel place that constantly gives out cinammon sugary sample goodness on the ground floor. The Whittard's of Chelsea shop there is also pretty good about the free samples - the best I did there was a whole cup of hot chocolate just before Christmas. Rigby and Peller have a Royal Warrant of Appointment, which I suppose must mean they're good haha...but their stuff is correspondingly expensive and they're close to/in the fancy end of the store that has all the designer shops.

>>8071656
This. I wear matching frilly shit for matching frilly shit's sake, not for guys. Kinda like...if you're into my lolita clothes and think I look nice in them, fine, but I'm going to wear them whether or not you're in my life.
>>
>>8071656
Oh yeah, I hate when they think it is only for them. I wear sexy things even when single and alone. But I was trying to be nice to male anon because I don't think he meant it that way.
>>
>>8071680
>>8071678
Is it possible to mix lingerie and lolita?

My girlfriend likes both, but she's never bought any of the former so I'm thinking of buying her some to dress her up in it. Plus she's a tiny asian girl so it would probably suit her well.
>>
>>8071688
Of course it's possible, it's fucking underwear.
>>
>>8071705
Good. I'm going to order one of those lolita dresses tonight then.

Going to fuck her so hard when it arrives. Lolita gets me stiff as a rock.
>>
>>8071705
SJW newfag Tumblrina just rolled in from the influx confirmed. You know fuck all. Unless you're talking about ero-lolita, which is not considered lolita.
>>
>>8071688
....is this a stupid question...? Like, yeah you can wear nice lingerie under your lolita, it's just like any other underclothes....
If she's quite small though, definitely consider buying from taobao or rakuten, since Asian sizes are much more suited to petites and they tend to have frillier, cuter underwear sets as well. And make sure you get her to measure/know her size, because the sizes are probably going to be a fair bit different to her 'normal' bra/underwear size - there's a calculator on Nissen for bras as well as a sizing chart.
>>
>>8071713
No to all four of those assumptions, but thanks. I guess I misunderstood the question, I thought he was asking if you could wear lingerie under lolita. Which of course you can. Because it's underwear.
>>
>>8071715
I know her western sizes (buy her lingerie once every couple of months), not Japanese though. I'll have to run it through a converter or something.
>>
>>8071713
uh, ero lolita is lolita though...
>>
>>8071688

I'm into victorian influenced burlesque outfits, because of this frilly undies/frilly outfits crossover appeal. Not exactly practical daywear, however
>>
>>8071721
Don't run it through a converter, most of them are wrong - measure and use this:
http://www.nissen.com/en/help/size_guide/inner/index.html
>>
>>8071678
I'll try Shepherd's Bush; it's closer and I might go fabric shopping in addition to all the cool stuff you mentioned

Lol I have been known to match my underwear to my coord. Any of you ever do/done this?
>>
>>8071738
The Goldhawk Road market is cheaper than the shops, and if you go to the 'inside' bit there's a couple of places selling notions/trims for very cheap, much much better than any of the shops. Sorry if you already know this...
Also yeah, I've done the matching underwear thing.
>>
>>8071736
Thanks.

Is "Ero-Lolita" slutty? I like the idea of slutty lolita.
>>
>>8071757
We know. We know you do.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32 GG
I was fitted by a professional fitter.
Hourglass.
Sometimes, but there's enough variety in the fashion that passing on something that doesn't flatter me is okay with me. I'd rather look good in clothes that fit than squeeze my giant tits into an undersized bodice.
>>
>>8070287
>>What is your cup-size?
12E-14DD (I basically get 14DD because it is often hard to find bras that are 12E)
For reference, a 12E is a 34DDD/E, 14DD is 36DD
>>Were you properly measured (VS doesn't count) or did you just decide you were that cup-size because it seems like it fits?
I have been measured fairly regularly
Pear, my chest and hips are relatively the same, and I have a much smaller waist but my thighs are the largest part of my body and always have been. Thunderthighs McGee
Yes. It doesn't really worry me too much. I have modified things in the past so I will feel more secure...Mostly because anime physicals are not the same as real life ones.
I have only crossplayed once and I did bind. I also will pad and contour because I don't have great cleavage because my breasts are set further apart...But also everyone needs to do that to get boobs to sit under your chin. I also have to contour because I am so pale so in photos it doesn't I have padded etc.
>>Would you say any of the attention your cosplays get has to do with your boobs? Is this at all on purpose?
I don't know if anything I have done puts all the focus on my tits.
>>If you're a lolita, do your boobs hinder you in the fashion at all?
I do not lolita
>>
>>8071645
okay, i looked at the reddit and did more reading. i guess i do have a wide root. makes sense for why my boobs look rounder and are able to be this self supporting.

i wish i looked like you in the photo you posted, but then i remember that they might get in the way when i'm doing the active things i like to do.
>>
File: loser.png (75KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
75KB, 320x300px
>>8071595
>so virgin I fap to people discussing their breasts

top kek
>>
>>8070371
>wear child-sized clothing and then tits stretch your tshirt or blouse
thisismyfetish.gif
>>
>>8071430
>my 6'5" boyfriend first.
Fuck you ):<
>>
>>8071129
shrieks
>>
>>8071624

And half the anons here are lolitas. They're already buying everything and anything with lace and ruffles on it, why would you think this doesn't extend to underwear?
>>
>>8072038
I mean, I wear Lolita but I prefer my lingerie in black leather rather than ruffles...
>>
>What is your cup-size?
70D I guess.
Hourglass.
No. I'm not comfortable with anything. I hate my tits.
When crossplaying I bind. When other I just use normal bra.
>>
File: P4saGsD.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
P4saGsD.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>8072092
It's alright, you sound like a crazy side of Meta girl.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
JP: D65
AU: 8D

Professionally measured and tested

Slim hourglass

Not really

Yes

I don't cosplay characters that show off my boobs so no

Occasionally blouses will be a little tight but usually it isn't a problem.
>>
>>8071607
Why do men think everything women do is for them? First makeup and now lingerie? Do you think lolitas also dress up in lolita for men?
>>
>>8070287
>What is your cup-size?
12E normally
I was but it was ages ago and those bras never fitted very well
Hour glass but I am pretty chubby/overweight
yeah I suppose
I would do whatever for a character if I was that set on cosplaying them but I would never really cosplay a guy because even if I bound I would look nothing like one.
I really don't cosplay very much
Yes they most certainly do, even if I get a blouse with shirring at the back it won't actually stretch and buttons still get all pulled despite being well under the max bust. They must be made for people that are larger all around than just in the front
>>
File: 1389707780606.gif (3MB, 1239x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1389707780606.gif
3MB, 1239x1282px
>>8071607
This is my favourite bait in the entire thread.
>>
>>8071275
>Do you like the support from the 38 band

Yes and no. I think I could move down to a 36 without trouble and probably pump the guns up, but finding bras bigger than a DD is hard, especially ones without underwire. The boning presses against my rib cage and makes my chest feel more constricted. It doesn't hurt staying where I am.
>>
>>8072092
>leather lingerie
isn't that really annoying and sticky?
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32DDD
Properly measured
5'5" 36/30/40. Chunky hourglass, still losing weight.
Not an issue of being uncomfortable, but I don't have any costumes like that on my "to do" list
Binding for boys, haven't cosplayed a boy in years though.
No and no.
Yes.
>>
>>8072345
Do you like the support from sports bras? You can get really cheap Shock Absorber bras (like $16 shipped) from ebay - they're non underwired but pretty supportive if you look for the "Level 4", and go up to H cups. They do run slightly small in the band as they support with a bit of compression, so you might have to go for a 36G.
>>
>>8070959
... What country are you in? If you're in the US, the number before the letter is supposed to be the measurement of your bust, not underbust. Most people seem to think this and I don't know why.

OP should have told people to specify country
>>
>>8071234

You do have great boobs.
>>
>>8072347
Not if you get the quality stuff, but I don't recommend summer wear.
>>
>>8072134
I do like me some cracked out meta. I just like breaking people's brains with the fact that I'm totally not the "normal" Lolita. I'm more minimal with frills, and for normalfag clothing I abhor anything ruffly, girly, or not ultra "adult"-looking. Business casual, darker minimalist chic, etc.
>>
>>8071654
Well i don't think sticking to more confy stuff has to be ugly plain or granny like panties. I find way cuter cotton panties compared than the ones with full lace or polyester ones, i hate everything that is gstring or unconfortable, also polyester panties cause me rashes. On aliexpress, there are lots of cute cotton panties with patterns!!
>>8071678
Same here. I wear cute undies only because i like them and i don't want to wear plain ones even if no one would see it.
>>
>>8072417
No, the number before the letter is your band size, which should be just about equal to your underbust (sometimes it's an inch or so bigger).
>>
>>8072377
I haven't owned a sports bra in years, but I might look into these. I've wanted to try something else out so this might be a good bet. Thank you for the recommendation!
>>
>What is your cup-size?
36DD
Got a proper measurement at Agent Provocateur
slender otherwise, small butt and 110lbs.
I guess? I haven't cosplayed much yet.
No and I wouldn't want to anyway
see above.
They have. I have to make careful choices about what I wear so I don't look like a milk maid.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
Don't know, but I got a big chest.
Don't know how to answer that
Bearmode
Yes, especially chest hair.
I can't do that.
I'd say chest hair garners just as much attention as cleavage.
No, but my muscles sure do.
>>
I just want to make sure I have this right: 28 inch underbust+34 inch bust=28DDD, right? I feel weird calling my boobs DDD, I've been wearing 34D for the past 4 years until I read how to properly measure and decided to do it myself.
>>
>>8071430
what an unfortunate picture
>>
>What is your cup-size?
36B
No, we don't have such places where I live and cup sizes are limited to ABCD
Pear shape, a bit out of shape
No
Yes
Not at all, I don't have costumes that draw attention to the chest
n/a
>>
I just want to thank cgl for helping me figure out my bra size. If it wasn't for you guys I would probably still be wondering why my tits hurt every time I went down the stairs. These threads are great.
>>
>>8072815
Check the bra size calculator site to be sure?
>>
>>8072417
No, it really isn't. The band goes around your ribcage, not your tits, why would it be your bust measurement?
Also, if you're in Australia/NZ and your band size is bigger than your clothing size, chances are you're wearing too big a band size.

>>8072745
Are you sure you don't need to sister size down? Slender and 110lb doesn't sound compatible with a 36" ribcage.

>>8072815
Yup that's right. If you aren't used to the tightness of a 28 band or have a bony rib cage it's worth trying (and easier to find) a 30DD, maybe even a 30DDD if the cups on 34D fit well. If you need to buy online, check out some resources for your breast shape/spacing/projection and recommended bra types. Herroom is pretty good.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
28E, but I have to wear a 30DD because my size doesn't seem to exist in local shops.
Was measured.
Tall, thin. Slightly wide hips.
I guess? I've never cosplayed a woman.
I bind. It's not hard since I have small boobs, a slightly too-small sports bra that cost 4 euro gets me pretty flat.
Nope, since you can't see my boobs at all when I bind.
Hmm. I have one IW JSK that can look a tiny bit awkward in the chest, but if I adjust it it's okay. And I have a cheap taobao blouse where one of the button-holes is fraying a little but I'm not sure if that's due to my boobs or what. I thought it fitted me. But usually my boobs don't interfere with my lolita. I fit into brand just find. Being 178cm tall doesn't really help, but that's what underskirts are for.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
32A
Just picked up the smallest size I could find and haven't bothered since. I'm pretty much flat chested and wear a bra to give me the illusion of breasts.
Nonexistent up top, narrower waist, biggest on bottom.
I don't mind clothes that draw attention to my chest, but there is really nothing to look at there.
I wouldn't choose a character who is busty and revealing since I don't have enough boob to even get cleavage. I don't crossplay, but probably all I'd really have to do is wear a thick shirt so the nipples don't show.
Does not apply.
Does not apply.
>>
>>8072745
Babycakes, hate to tell you, but unless you're packing a ribcage that would put a horse to shame, you are not a 36 band size. I'm 5'5" and around 135-140lbs, and I'm a 32 band easy.
>>
>>8073123
You should measure yourself. I always thought I was smaller than a 32A since the cups didn't fit well. Turns out I'm a 28DD aka 32C
>>
>>8073140
>>8073140
I am probably a smaller-band-size AA. My breasts protrude less than an inch from my ribcage. But for you, anon, I will measure.
>>
>>8073130
Or maybe they like a loose but still supportive band size?
I should be wearing a 30 inch band since my underbust measures 29 but I have terrible asthma and allergies and I'm skin and bones in that area and anything snug irritates my skin and doesn't feel nice when I cough or breathe heavily.
So I wear a 32 and just go down a cup size but it's still supportive and fits probably just more comfortable.
>>
>>8073166
Properly* auto correct wrong word.
>>
>>8073163
>>8073140
this is what I get for being a smartass. I guess I am a 26DDD. Mind blown.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
I wear a 34A
I just picked what seems to fit
Tiny like just small
not really im too flat for that
I dont cosplay

No mine are actually a bit too small for lolita
>>
>>8073166
There's loose and there is not fitting. If I'm in a 32, and could probably do a 30 as I'm not actually wearing the loosest hook, she could probably be doing a 28, not a freaking 36. Unless she has a weirdly giant ribcage, then she would probably still be a 30. The band is what supports your boobs, you can only go so loose before it isn't effective anymore.
>>
>>8073222
26DD is usually a custom order, I would suggest trying a 28D and see how it goes (sale section, asos). Slim people sometimes prefer a +2 band because we often don't have as much ribcage squish. Easier to find. Also try buying from Japan if you want amazingly overengineered push-up bras - see upthread for approximate sizing conversions, but I would say you should try a 65D if you can find it.

>>8073166
Yeah...I measure 27.5, and I wouldn't go higher than a 32 band. Many people do +2 for comfort, some even like +4 for ease of finding their size; but 110lb and a band of 36? Unless she's a skinny dude with implants, ain't gonna happen, particularly as she says she's 'slim' everywhere else. I'm calling 30H. Also, Agent Provocateur clearly sizes as badly as VS does.
>>
Yes, I'm a fattychan, but...

>tfw I came into this thread to feel better about my huge chest
>tfw I realize nobody else is my size
>.....H cup
>tfw classic lolita, boobs fit in NOTHING. Have to do custom sizing despite having an 86cm waist

Just kill me now.
>>
>>8073283
I have no clue why that store was but I was just thinking on the fact that maybe they did have a crazy large ribcage.
>>
>>8073313
post pics
>>
>>8070313
>mothers on 4chan

Weird feel.
>>
>>8073313
post pics
>>
>>8073313
Probably because most people with H cup boobs...have their H cup boobs preventing them from easily getting into lolita? You've got to have a lot of commitment to your fashion and disposable fashion to go for it, especially given that finding bras can be really fucking expensive for you (at least it seems like most department stores and cheaper D+ brands stop at FF/G). At least you aren't trying to fit into like...a 42D and are wearing a better size to support your boobs?
>>
>>8073360
*disposable income. What the fuck phone they aren't even the same pattern.
>>
>>8073359
No way! Last time I posted my bra, it ended up on anon-ib!
>>
>>8073485

why were you even looking at that site? its just a fap site.
>>
File: sdfgdfewar.png (396KB, 855x677px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgdfewar.png
396KB, 855x677px
>>8073485
hey anon listen, i really fucking want to see a pic of you it would get me so fucking hard and i would not be able to control my hands from jacking off to your tits.

Do it.
>>
>>8073491
Maybe to fap?
>>
>>8073491
For oatmeal cookie recipes. What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>8073524

So you are a lesbian?

Cant blame people for fapping to you if you are fapping to others
>>
>>8073313
I mean it's one thing if you wanna be skinny and flat, but fat and flat?

That's madness.
>>
>>8073530
I'm not that anon, it was just a wild fucking guess. Crazy, I know.
>>
>>8073485

I think that was me who posted your pic - was it a thread full of cgl boob selfposts?
I have no idea which one you are of course.
>>
>>8073548
You're a goddamn pissfuck. Die.
>>
>>8073491
>>8073529
^ here. I was there to get a thread with my pictures in it deleted. Creeps.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
34G
I was properly measured as a 32H, but I feel like wearing a too tight band gives me backfat and I'd rather have a little wiggle room.
Fatter side of average. I wear a size US 10, but I'm working on losing weight.
Yeah, as long as it fits properly.
My boobs are the bane of my lolita existence. I've managed to get my hands on two of my dream dresses and they'd both look great on me if it wasn't for the boobloaf. I don't even bother with burando blouses. Granted, I'm trying to lose weight but if my bust measurement doesn't change then I'm considering just giving up tbqh.
>>
File: more titties.jpg (65KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
more titties.jpg
65KB, 630x355px
>>8073507
Sorry for the wait. I had to cover up my tattoo's.
>>
>>8073548
I'm curious, what's the thought process behind this? Is it like "I'll teach those sluts for posting their boobs if it's the last thing I do" or what?
>>
Hey guys I'm glad I found this thread. I think a year or two ago I heard about /r/abrathatfits and I'm 26 underbust 34 bust but in regular stores I just stick with 34C even though that's "technically" 26F or E or something. Oh and I'm "shallow" in terms of breast tissue. My question is, does shallow = saggy? Serious question... I don't think my tits are saggy, I just don't have any fat on the top so I usually resort to balconettes. Overall my body is tall and thin.
>>
>>8073586
God that must be uncomfortable.
>>
>>8073123
>>8073239
post a pic of each of you two and ill give my option on you guys
>>
>>8073634
There are other boards specifically for this shit. Go away.
>>
File: 1410997655416.png (151KB, 892x590px) Image search: [Google]
1410997655416.png
151KB, 892x590px
>>8073634
>>8073653
>>
>What is your cup-size?
36B but .. i dont think its right..

like it fits

Hourglass-ish but I have a larger ribcage with small boobs

Yeah, I guess. I just stuff until it hurts

Push up bras (but my favorite one popped), inserts, socks...

No. Because there is nothing..
>>
File: 9888unibn.png (343KB, 523x531px) Image search: [Google]
9888unibn.png
343KB, 523x531px
>>8073586
if you want to exchange pics send me a message im this faggot
>>8073507
>>
>>8073698
>>8073586
>>
>>8073595
Shallow=/=saggy, it just means your boobflesh is more widely dispersed on your chest. You might be okay in 3-piece cups, but I would definitely recommend going to a closer size to your 'true' size as you will probably feel more supported - no need to go custom ordering 26 bands but maybe try a 30 band.

>>8073670
Measure yourself. I bet part of the reason you feel like you have no boobs is because your bra does you no favours/is too big. See: >>8071156 and >>8071159
>>
>What is your cup-size?
30 G / 28 H
I measured myself and it fits well. My band size is 26 but 28/30 is more comfy.
36/23/36, average height
I wear really fitted cosplays but nothing too cleavage-y yet.
I'm stuffing a bit for an upcoming cosplay, and I've binded for a couple characters.
No booby cosplays so no.
Not lolita, but it's difficult to find styles of clothes that both fit my boobs and complement my waist. Belted dresses and high-waisted styles are the only thing in my closet that fix this problem really.
>>
>What is your cup-size?
Bra size is 30D
>Were you properly measured
Yes, I went to Intimacy to be sized
Hourglass or pear
I don't have much of a chest to be drawn to
I don't or haven't, done any cross play nor have I cosplayed a large breasted character, so no.
I don't think so, again, my breasts are pretty small
>>
>What is your cup-size?
34A/32B
I was measured at Aeries so I guess not
Pear shaped
Absolutely not considering I lack in that department
I've never done stuffing because it looks incredibly unnatural when I do it. However I have binded a lot for cosplays including an open-chest cosplay
>>
>>8073735
I measured myself and I'm a 32D. It still feels small to me .. Probably because it looks that way compared to my ribcage size ...
>>
>>8073313
Where do you like to order from that does classic lolita and custom sizes?
>>
>What is your cup-size?
34C
I got measured last time I visited a Soma store. I find the band size very comfy.
I guess a mix between hourglass and athletic? Idk I'm like 120 something lbs right now, I haven't weighed myself in like two years so it could be 130lb possibly.
Not really. My girl friends like to joke that I seem to have a good anime body, but I'm uncomfortable drawing too much attention to my breasts since they're asymetrical...One is almost a cup bigger than the other, but I just even them out with padding.
I crossplayed once, so binding I guess. Sometimes I use chicken cutlet inserts to get a more filling, accurate look but I usually cosplay pretty tame things.
No. I probably get my boobs noticed more out of cosplay since I have a tendancy to wear tank tops a lot.
Not a lolita, but it's kind of irksome dress shopping now since my boobs are just like....there and in your face when I try on flattering things. I miss being flat chested, I suddenly got breasts like three years ago (late to the puberty game) and I'm still not used to them.
>>
>>8073937
Could also be you have wide spaced or shallow breasts. Everyone thinks D cup is huge but >>8071648 gives you a better idea of what a D cup actually is.

>>8073858
Given that Aerie's size chart insist on adding 4"-5"' to your band, it's more likely you're a 30C/28D, possibly even 30D/28DD depending on how badly they measured. See >>8071156 and >>8071159 for how to size/measure properly - also if you're having trouble stuffing boobs you might want to try with your actual band size and an Asian push up bra
>>
What is your cup-size?
32D
I just picked one that seemed to fit
Skinnyfat hourglass 38 fullbust, 29 underbust, 25 waist, 39 hips
I wear a sports bra and stay away from IW

Just tried the sophisticated pair calculator and it says I'm a 30i do bras even come in that size?
>>
>>8073995
Yup, they do, but usually it's 30J because they skip I. Start with 32H, easier to find.
>>
>>8073994
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into getting measured properly at another location if need be
>>
>>8073995
Yeah, but probably going to be more like 30H or 30J depending on the brand.
>>
>>8074008
>>8074019
Thanks I will start looking. I was having problems with quadboob and slipping out the bottom of my bras so hopefully this new size helps.
>>
>>8071648
Those are D and DD??

I had a girlfriend with D and her breast were larger.
Current GF has B and it looks as the breasts in these pictures.
>>
File: 1419817959617.jpg (112KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1419817959617.jpg
112KB, 800x1400px
>>8074084
Because your girlfriends are wearing the wrong size bra. Also, cup is proportional to band size.
>>
>>8073586 >>8071564 >>8071430
N....................|...N...|.....................N
......O..............|...O...|..............O......
...........D.........|...D...|..........D..........
................N....|...N...|.....N...............
---------------------O...O...O-----------------
N...O...D...N...O...L...O...N...D...O...N
---------------------O...O...O-----------------
................N....|...N...|.....N...............
...........D.........|...D...|..........D..........
......O..............|...O...|..............O......
N....................|...N...|.....................N
>>8071234 >>8070799 >>8070799
>>
>>8071430
>fight a no-gains lanklet for boobs

Sure.
>>
>>8074522
shes decade's girl. and a lanklet that fucker aint.
>>
>>8074531
post pics
>>
File: 1421205028496.jpg (61KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421205028496.jpg
61KB, 600x900px
>>8074533
she's news to me but here's the kamen fucker
>>
>>8074552
lmao
skinnyfat with acne and a babyface
I'd refer to him using his height too if I was his girl
>>
>>8073971
Taobao brands are great for custom work. I use a lot of resellers (while staying away from ALL replicas). So like My Lolita Dress, Deer Celine, Dream of Lolita, Clobba Online....Then there are rare designs that make larger sizes where I fit my bust and take in the waist like Haenuli, Chantilly, Fan+Friend (not a designer, but an option on occasion. Watch the quality). Other then that I get high waisted skirts or just regular skirts from AP, Baby or Innocent World.

Best place for a blouse is either custom Taobao or thrift store, take in the waists.
>>
I measured myself 5 times using all the methods in >>8071156, and it turns out I am a 26D, which I guess is a rare band size so I should be looking for 28C. I checked the shops linked and am looking on Amazon right now and the smallest size I'm finding is 30D, unless I want to pay $90.
>nothx.jpg

I'm all for wearing what fits, but I mean... 32A bras are cheap and plentiful. I can wear 4 of these for the price of one that *almost* fits me perfectly. Does it make THAT much of a difference on someone with small boobies?
>>
>>8075305
I'm your size as well. Tbh I just wear non-wired bras and bralettes.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.