[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will leave my job in a month because big changes will make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pennies.jpg (956KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
pennies.jpg
956KB, 1240x775px
I will leave my job in a month because big changes will make this job unbearable. It pays me 45,000$ and it is enough for me. I am 25.

I do not have any higher education and I do not want to work for a boss again. I do not want to go to school for 2-4 years to ultimately work for someone. I want to learn something on the Internet that could make me earn money. I have enough money to survive for 6 months without working. But at the end of this 6 months, I would need to be able to start something that could potentially, with invested time, at least 40,000$ a year.

What really works, biz ? Should I read about eCommerce and start an e-shop ? Pay people to write buzz articles on blogs to make money with ads and affiliate marketing ? Buy things in lots from asia and sell them locally to people or businesses?

Any ideas welcome. The only prerequisites are:
-Less than 2000$ investment
-Skill learnable in 6 months or less (full-time)
-Able to make me earn at least 40,000$, potentially

Working from home is not a prerequisite.

If you are in a position like me and wants to ask questions/contribute, feel free.
>>
>>1667394
Pretty much the same here.
Only I have like $200 and I want only $4000/year since I'm living in a "developing" country. And that's why online freelancing isn't a good option; whatever you offer someone will do it for much less.
Write down the things you like to do in your free time and see how you can monetize them. However making $40k sounds like a lot of work and luck that way.

Right now I'm trading cryptocoins and make profit but since I have a small capital my gains are small too.
>>
>>1667394
Probably the easier thing would be to adjust your lifestyle for the change in pay...
>>
>>1667394
OP this is a recipe for disaster. Why don't you keep the job and try to start something on the side first? If it works out you can always quit your job later.
>>
you can learn solidworks (if you are good with numbers,math and like to measure things)

you can start trading (i can't offer you a jumpstart but people here surely can)

you can also start programming, the hottest thing right now is stack,python,C# and probably in the future (unity,ue4)

you can start making handmade clothing and belts,sculpturs and sell on etsy

all takes alot of determination and practicing, the question is how much are you willing to practice every day
>>
>>1667448
wanting to add here.

you can learn lot more things, i just listed the things that are the most financialy safe that can generate safe income without working for mr.shekelstein

but 6 months is a stretch, you need like 1.5 years ideally to compete in the marketplace
>>
>want 2000% annual return
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>1667462
I can invest time instead of money, are you fucking stupid ?
>>
>>1667431
This

If you have no idea what to do before quitting dont do it. First attempt to negotiate a better contract at work. Second actually do some research into your local economy and look for an opening.
>>
>>1667394
OP I understand you completely, trust me. But you gotta make your eshop work BEFORE you get out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.