[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to graduate with a bachelors in business science.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1420913925608.jpg (65KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
1420913925608.jpg
65KB, 640x447px
I'm about to graduate with a bachelors in business science. I also happen to have a couple felonies. What are some job opportunities for me considering I also have 3 years experience in retail
>>
>>1667030

>couple felonies
>job opportunities

no future
>>
>>1667056
>>1667056
thanks for the help
>>
File: thestruggle.jpg (46KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
thestruggle.jpg
46KB, 1440x900px
I really have no problem making money, but its kind of rediculous that I put all this work into a degree and because of actions that have nothing to do with my work ability I wouldn't be able to get a job. I've worked since I was 18 and enjoy working for what I have. Its frustrating.
>>
>>1667091

What are the felonies and how did you get them
>>
File: anal-surgery.jpg (75KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
anal-surgery.jpg
75KB, 400x350px
>>1667098
>>1667098
one is attempted sales and another is posession of a deadly weapon in a car. Someone I knew got in trouble with police and convinced me eventually to buy some coke off of him and he would help me sell it. I had just moved into a new apartment and it got raided and the found the stuff since I couldnt really sell any of it. I had a kitchen knife in my car and the police called it a deadly weapon
>>
>>1667103
the guy set me up btw
>>
>>1667103
Hire a lawyer to explore getting your record expunged or sealed. And for fucks sake stop doing stupid shit and get new friends who aren't degenerate drug addicts.
>>
What are your felonies for?
How old are you?
How much debt do you have?
What experience do you have?

If your felonies are violent crimes or theft, then you might as well give up on the traditional job route.

Your degree is worthless if this is the case, as no one will ever hire you above min wage. Your only option here is self employment.

You can spin drug related charges to being young and naive and how you've matured from it
>>
>>1667114
see
>>1667103
Nothing violent, I've never messed up before or after this incident. I have no debt and I have 3 years experience retail, 1 year as a CNA and 6 months as a day laborer. I also helped my friend out building up his business. I'm 24
>>
File: marcy.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
marcy.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>1667112
It'll be years before I can get my record expunged. In the interim I'm just hoping to be able to use the diploma I've worked 4 years for in at least some capacity. I'm a musician and I make pretty good money as a street performer but theres more to be made from a business degree I feel
>>
>>1667122

Your situation sucks, but they don't see any of the details on a background check.

Your only chance is lots of volume. Apply to as many jobs as possible and refine your interview skills.

Be upfront about your convictions at the end of the interview. 99% are just going to immediately bin you, but you only need one good one to make the exception.
>>
>>1667136
pretty much what I would have expected. I could have went for a computer science degree, they couldnt give a toss about backgrounds in start up companies. I think I'll just stick to street performing and selling my body to science for a couple g's. Something will come along.
>>
>bachelor in business science
lol
>couple felonies
LMAO
>3 years experience in retail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.