[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you ready for the next economic recession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: chartfall.jpg (15KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
chartfall.jpg
15KB, 530x298px
http://www.bankrate.com/finance/federal-reserve/most-experts-agree-fed-rate-hike-coming-but-disagree-why.aspx

feds are raising this week, we are doing shit we have been doing shit for the past 8 years this interest rate raise will put us in the shitter along with the world, they want to make sure trump does not take the white house. war will destroy us so the only solution is economic recession
>>
last time they raised the markets went up.
>>
>>1666806
Except for that beautiful correction from Dec - Feb?
>>
>>1666814
that was because of the fed? interesting.
>>
>>1666825
yes they raised interest rates right before the shematih happened
>>
>>1666836
and that was "the next economic recession"? gonna take more than a fraction of a pt increase for the party on the sinking ship to end.

dow is highest ever, scratching at 20k. have another drink, my friend.
>>
>>1666848
Recessions are inevitable, no?
Unprecedented economic/fiscal environments are inherently unpredictable, no?
>>
>>1666855
i contest none of that.
>>
>>1666848
ill take your optimism as a good learning, but remember nobody wants trump in they will do what ever it takes to make sure he doesnt get in. Everyone wanted hilliary because we would be going to war, but we got the good card that wants to change the world. Besides you might be right but in my opinion this is a terrible thing.
>>
>>1666858
there's drama for sure. it's going to be an interesting thing to watch. i just dont think a fed increase again is going to throw the train off the rails.
>>
>>1666872
with china dumping almost a trillion dollars of our reserve dollars banks reversing our roths child banks, germanys dbk bank slowly collapsing within time this will cause a collapse
>>
>>1666876
i meant to say countries reversing our banks
>>
You are aware that the election already happened, right?
>>
I'm dying for a collapse already. All my stocks so far are immune or take half damage from recession I want to buy different sectors at bargain prices.

Everyone already knows it will be a 0.5% rate hike on the 14th but I have no idea how to profit from that now since I already missed the bus on US bank stocks. I don't think the hike will make an impact on anythin Im invested in.

If anything it stalls the bond market from crashing right?
>>
>>1666800

>Dec 14 fed will raise rates
>Later in month and January helicopter spending
>Fed realizes oh shit not working.
>inflation
>crash and savings wiped for most middle class
>Metals to the moon again
>Implying they want you to have a savings and retirement instead of relying on the govt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.